411

„We have no intention to affront the Ranker dignity, this is a misunderstanding, please let us leave, we are willing to be sincerest sorry by best Artifact." Silver Horned Bull hopes that Shun Tian puts a oneself horse, hits definitely has no way to hit, believes that Shun Tian uses a single finger, can level here all people.
He realized that he rushed in the place that should not come, only hope, before secret had not opened leaves.
Otherwise, opposite side can without hesitation instant kill.
Because of true secret, has dead man, can forever keep.
When the speech, Silver Horned Bull used ‚us' very much tactfully this words and expressions \; first, even if in final moment, did not forget to unite companion, even if Fire Spitting and Hurricane only had Level 3 [Innate] and Level 2 [Innate] strength, looked like in Silver Horned Bull, that was also one type strength that was worth the use. He knows that he faces Shun Tian alone, even if ten times stronger, can by opposite side easily instant kill.
The Fire Spitting control, is grasping a best Teleportation spar.
So long as pinches gently, then can leave.
But he does not dare to bet.
Once crumb Teleportation spar, if has not had an effect, then must die without doubt.
Also or, Teleportation has had an effect, but the Teleportation time takes one second, regarding Shun Tian, one second was enough, is Great Emperor of Purple Tenuity he can below instant kill Level 5 [Innate] any warrior.
„I am not Master, just like you, I is also the guest." Shun Tian has hit one, has not accepted Silver Horned Bull and the others the apologies.
In other words, he does not prepare to let off Silver Horned Bull they.
For the time being no matter intrudes whether intends.
So long as entered, had discovered this Ancient Rune Diagram secret, Shun Tian only believes a person, that is dead man.
„Since is the landlord, has honored guest to visit, how can the friendship of endless landlord? If passes on, bystander definitely will tease me not to have good manners the number. Everybody could rest assured that so long as after watching Ancient Rune Diagram secret, I warmly will receive cordially everybody, finally delivers everybody to leave personally." The sound of Black Prince that gloomy terrifying makes a sound cold, which nobody can hear his real position, as if in very far place, as if after behind, faintly recognizable indefinite. Black Prince these words, making the hearts of all people stop for three seconds ... His meaning, clearly, it seems like did not plan friendly.
„Makes me leave, I can give up a leg, as well as best Artifact, and every year offers 1 million gold coins to you." Silver Horned Bull has made the biggest sacrifice.
„Does not need such to do, so long as you calmly watch the good play on the line." Black Prince flatly refuses.
„!"
Fire Spitting used always the quickest speed, the crumb the Teleportation spar.
light pillar dodges, has not risen to sky, instead submerges underground strangely, vanishes without the trace.
Teleportation, defeat!
Although this place Teleportation, but the blind person can also see, Teleportation light pillar cannot play the role.
Finally so the accident, lets Fire Spitting that wrestles to fail, in the heart desperate incomparable, he lost all like one gambler of complete family belongings, is red both eyes, laughs crazily.
„Ha ha ha ha ... Aha ..."
The broad space, is reverberating Fire Spitting that desperate laughing wildly.
Including Silver Horned Bull, many person foreheads see the perspiration, now has compelled insanely Fire Spitting, who will know next to be compelled the insane person is not one?
Yue Yang has looked at these very much indifferently.
The surrounding mercenary soldier because of the chaotic aura that the fear and grief and indignation have, for him, is best concealed.
Hides in the crowd, Shun Tian does not look at the troop mercenary soldier, has not noted his existence, the Shun Tian vision does not even look to compel crazy Fire Spitting, but looks at Silver Horned Bull and Hurricane.
If this does not suppose the plot that ambushes to oneself, is startled huge secret.
Yue Yang thought that cannot show publicly, but must deep hidden bottom Ancient Rune Diagram, looks like only in the near future gradually Ancient Rune Diagram of pronounced might, what does this mean? Ancient Rune Diagram has many functions, but the most major function has two types. First, inheritance, like inheriting on Yue Yang ‚World-Exterminating Wheel', is the best proof \; Second, seal, like the beforehand White Jade Beetle within the body seal golden Phantom of Black King Phantom and seal in Metal Palace long box case is also the small seal, the large-scale seal adds Prison Emperor Divine Sword seal Ming Yue Guang like the Prison Emperor Temple 7 Star Prison Emperor column, Prison Emperor Scepter seal Xu Kong, Prison Emperor Divine Seal seal Jiu Xiao.
In this place, similarly seal an ultra terrifying devil?
Yue Yang read and this, is out of control in the heart to tremble.
„Ha ha ha ha ..." Fire Spitting still laughed wildly unceasingly.
„How don't I think funny?" Giant fierce sharp teeth dense Black Dragon, is shaking the ugly head, coldly snorted: „We have not thought alarms anybody, only wants to open this ancient times Teleportation Array Diagram secret peacefully. But you, actually walk to bring death, this is really the satire! You think, with the strengths of three low ranking innate and mixed fish small shrimp mercenary soldiers, can slay dragons? Cracks a joke, I am not the bean waste do, again Evolution one time, I was Hell Black Dragon, even if now, I am also Hellfire Black Dragon, Level 10 [Platinum] Hellfire Black Dragon, did depend on you also to be able slay me?"
„Let alone Old First Black Tooth you, are my Flame Eye and my younger brother Flame Tongue, is not they can think of a way." scarlet dragon that can speak taunted crazily rampantly: „Below Level 6 [Innate], how many coming us to kill how many, these people also are really stupid, what life form when they colossal dragon is?"
„Level 6 [Innate]?" In the Dark Blade heart moves slightly, Level 6 [Innate] Titan, although far inferior Shun Tian, perhaps but has the friendship.
„With Blood Sacrifice ... Everybody, the good play must start immediately." The sound of Black Prince that gloomy terrifying does not allow to refuse to make a sound.
Silver Horned Bull and the others the look is low-spirited.
Although Black Prince does not kill to rush here mercenary soldier eagerly, but, will not be equal to letting off everybody.
Perhaps, this Super Innate to prevent the unexpected change, leaves behind 200 mercenary soldiers especially, guards against mishap, once changes, can become the scapegoat with 200 mercenary soldiers and three Innates. Even if has Black Prince and Shun Tian that boundary ability, but also is so discrete, really has to gasp in admiration.
Yue Yang is astonished.
Because he discovered Black Prince, is Shun Tian, actually does not know that Ancient Rune Diagram on precipice is false. True Ancient Rune Diagram lies in the under foot, however they as if do not have this induction ... Before the precipice, more than 20 Dragon Hunters are holding the watering can, the massive blood, will pour water in Ancient Rune Diagram, does not know that from dwarf slave who where seizes, several hundred over a thousand places kill before the precipice.
An aged sacrificial offering, recited crazily, is brandishing bone staff.
Actually does not wait for this old fellow to recite, Ancient Rune Diagram started to glitter evildoer red light.
Golden color, black, white, silver wait / etc. Rune, flake on Ancient Rune Diagram, every time flakes one, the entire stone chamber shivers, perhaps the entire mountain peak is swinging regrets. The audiences all change colors, no one has thought that released Ancient Rune Diagram actually will have the earthquake, now Ancient Rune Diagram is also far from released finishing, is here going the avalanche, not to know what to do? The mercenary soldier who not only intrudes, Dragon Hunters their also face belt is startled to accommodate, but Shun Tian and Black Prince have not said that nobody dares to move one step.
The Yue Yang pupil contracts slightly.
So long as has Heaven's Eye Divine Vision him to look, in false Ancient Rune Diagram, is hiding terrifying Ranker unexpectedly ... That absolutely is not a seal, but is the camouflage.
That terrifying Ranker, hides in Ancient Rune Diagram is ambushing, static and other opportunities.
Now, this ambushed does not know that many years Ranker, regained consciousness finally.
On precipice, evildoer red light greatly Sheng.
red light of entire space was thick the air to turn into the bloody water to be ordinary as if, believes legendary Blood Pond Hell, was mediocre.
When last huge false Ancient Rune hangs in the wall to fall off, all swings regrets, the crushed stone keeps from airborne crashing, the rock mass of east , south , west and north, fresh giant crack, many like spider web. At this time all people stare at the precipice that soon is collapsing, nobody pays attention to the quite complete ground, discovered except for Yue Yang one person that the deep place of under foot bottom, more terrifying energies, are ready to make trouble covertly formidable. This sly fellow, he with the aid of the shield of precipice that companion, is unremarkable.
Rune falls precipice completely, bang crack.
red light, wants bone-chilling cold hundred times compared with solar Radiance together, shoots, for a very long time unceasingly.
Is better than Great Emperor of Purple Tenuity Shun Tian, slightly frowned, focuses attention on earnestly, does not lose concentration other, found secret of Ancient Rune Diagram seal to be at wholeheartedly.
„Bang!"
Has only the tenuous white hands, searches all of a sudden from stone wall , the movement is gentle, the might that brings, Thunderbolt is extremely heavy.
Grinding pan big crushed stone stirs up flying midair.
Before that person in stone wall struggles, the entire mountain peak crazily is swinging is regretting, as if wants Heaven Falls and Earth Rends general ... Yue Yang induces, at the same time, bottom that more terrifying energy, struggles in true Ancient Rune Diagram, as to escape from the seal.
The house giant stone shakes to fly away on precipice, the mercenary soldier who avoids pounds the muddy flesh directly.
This type by ‚a stone wall people' broke through a wall when shakes stone not inferior to that flies in Innate Ranker strikes, let alone the ordinary mercenary soldier, strength strongest Troop Leader Taurus does not dare to lift the arm to meet hardly, but shunts anxiously anxiously. Dark Blade is panic-stricken, he has stood in Yue Yang behind, one second has not left, he has an intuition, the only way out, in this Masked Guy side, leaves dies.
Breaks through a wall, is the whole body fully naked pretty incomparable body good to let the peerless beautiful woman who the human swallows the saliva, her sweating flame hair, dances in the breeze calmly automatically, the frontal eminence microbiology two jiao, making her look like have the fondness of countryside. Electric eye flame lip, anybody, so long as looks at her beautiful and bewitching appearance, the beast blood will seethe with excitement immediately emerges the frantic push down desire. Snow chest such as crisp, snake waist characterless, after abundant buttocks of sexy, a tail of fatally attractive, as if that is the leather whip of queen arouses.
This beautiful like the evildoer woman, does not mind others' vision.
Breaks through a wall, completely disregards the body that an inch wisp does not have to look at the light, but also the character and style ten thousand farms have thrown a coquettish look to the people.
This obsequious attitude hundred fresh electric eyes discharge, all mercenary soldiers turned into the crazy beast person immediately, the willpower vulnerable fellow started to rip open own clothes, the saliva crossflow, as if immediately wants to have sexual intercourse with this demon girl.
Even if willpower very strong person, is out of control to reveal the pig elder brother manner that the color and soul give, for a very long time is hard from awaking.
Shun Tian swallows saliva, sets the well-mannered appearance, first ejects a golden treasure clothes, to refer to vigor biography to the evildoer female, simultaneously said by the innate ritual to the respect: „Younger generation Shun Tian, does not know that the senior why seal in this, is predestined friends now sees the senior day face, asking the senior to bestow your shop, to let later generation Mu Bai."
That evildoer woman, a jade finger point, soon the strength of Shun Tian conduction completely will eliminate.
Wise of skill, Shun Tian is also moved.
She wears golden treasure clothes slowly, does not know is intentionally, is the instinct so, even if when wears the clothes, does not forget to entice. Many mercenary soldiers are out of control the moral nature desire, both eyes to be frantic, the whole body fires into the evildoer woman stark naked. Shun Tian will certainly not miss this type to the opportunity that beauty does everything to please, he extends refers to Lian Dian, the Xu Kong referring to vigor, such as the electricity, all clashes the going crazy mercenary soldier who prepares to seduce the woman, explodes dead entirely.
„This clothes are really pretty, others like very much!" The evildoer woman smiles hundred to flatter fresh looks with the sexy electric eye to Shun Tian, even if she looks to Shun Tian, but audience all people felt that she is looking at herself, was speaking to oneself. Only listens to this evildoer woman to smile several tenderly, with pulling up the flattering sound start to talk of human heart soul: „Since this is called the Shun Tian young handsome fellow to ask, others encouragingly told you, others were called Scarlet Consort ... Oh, several thousand years passed by, perhaps you already others forgetting."
„Scarlet Consort?" Shun Tian at once, but also did not remember the ancient times once to have such beauty.
„..." Yue Yang actually shocks.
Now he thoroughly understands that terrifying Ranker of seal under foot, unexpectedly is he, then with Prison Emperor shares the honor Scarlet Emperor that but was defeated by Prison Emperor! This Scarlet Consort, is consort that Scarlet Emperor most loves!
If makes Scarlet Emperor this fellow run away again from the seal, that not inferior to escapes from Prison Emperor Temple in Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots.
Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots also returns to Heaven Realm, regardless of Xu Kong and Jiu Xiao, is Ming Yue Guang, will not stay in the world of human beings, is Scarlet Emperor is different, if makes this fellow run out of the seal, perhaps is not only Soaring Dragon Continent, perhaps entire Tong Tian Tower can forever the peaceful day.
Prison Emperor passed.
6,000 years later Ranker is on the wane, who can be the Scarlet Emperor match?
Scarlet Emperor that let alone once shared the honor with Prison Emperor, was this just from breaking through a wall, but Scarlet Consort, had the Level 9 [Innate] strength, this was her weak condition.
Replies the peak, this Scarlet Consort believes that at least is also Level 10 [Innate] ... The hand of Yue Yang is out of control to make an effort to get hold, in cannot summon in the Beast situation, can oneself prevent consciousness of Scarlet Emperor? Scarlet Consort enough headache, in addition Shun Tian and Black Prince, this battle, is really the bad risk to the extreme. However even if difficult, cannot make Scarlet Emperor be delivered from oppression absolutely, once this fellow breaks through the seal, that all ended!
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button