468

„Has practiced there, I have gone in secretly several times, he as if sits in meditation very much deeply, several hours of even several days will not regain evidently consciousness.” Hai Ying Wu reported all situations.
She does not dare to gain ground, because in the Shark King side, has to throw over cloak unable to see the man of appearance.
He, is entire Tong Tian Tower one of the Five Emperors.
Also is the rulers of Tong Tian Tower seven and eight, Ninth Floor almost all sea areas, even Hai Ying Wu father, Ocean Emperor!
The children who maidservant-born gets down perhaps, existence like Hai Ying Wu, do not have 1000, there are 800. Hai Ying Wu with little was not acknowledged status Blood Link, exempted has made the pitifulness of maidservant, became one under of Ocean Emperor jurisdiction beautiful woman killers, the study specially was engaged in the information prying. In the daughters of numerous maidservant, Hai Ying Wu is not most splendid one, is not most backward one.
She displays is always ordinary, does not have the highlight.
Because, from several years old, she knows that the too outstanding sisters, will die silently.
In the Ocean Emperor side, except for several hundred maidservant-born daughters and nearly thousand years similarly not acknowledged sons, more than 100 empress consort fresh Imperial Prince and princess, so long as some people display superiorly this Blood Link dignity Princess Imperial Prince slightly, silently will vanish.
Hai Ying Wu kneels in the ground now, not only respect to Ocean Emperor this father.
Throws over cloak unable to see clearly appearance the deep fear of men and women to his several similarly.
She believes that if oneself the present display slightly is outstanding, then Imperial Prince or the princess, will be jealous, lets own into thin air.
„If you can make him stay in inside again the last hour, I acknowledged that your this maidservant-born daughter, bestows to seal you as the princess, even marries Young Titan to come political marriage you.” Ocean Emperor goes into hiding all aura, displays like an average person, but that inborn dignity, makes the Hai Ying Wu whole body shiver. Naturally, here except for excited, her fear to several sisters elder brother that killing intent.
„Yes, your majesty.” Hai Ying Wu kowtows respectfully, simultaneously feels to feel uneasy, because several Princess Imperial Prince is staring at her icily, imitates like viper.
„The multi- beautiful younger sister, the decision of Imperial Father was too wise, if there is her and Young Titan political marriage, then simply is the work of day gathering.” A Imperial Prince start to talk, like the spring warmth, evidently, he like with hardship searches the elder brother who many years just found the younger sister to be so excited. He as if also wants to pull out anything to give Hai Ying Wu to take the gift, is quicker than him, is a princess.
„The thing that your men give, where suits the younger sister, elder sister here has the bead chain that East Sea Jewel makes, sets off the younger sister the goose slender neck to be just appropriate on this day.” Princess elder sister will have the necklace of her body temperature to take down, wears personally on the neck of Hai Ying Wu.
Although that body is warm, but the heart of Hai Ying Wu actually shivered.
Same elder sister, similar gentle sound.
When eight years old, she had told another maidservant-born elder sister similar words, has made the similar movement, however in shortly, she uses this priceless East Sea Jewel, smiles the intelligent elder sister to strangle to death that love while still alive ... All these, Hai Ying Wu still remembers at that time, moreover believes that will never forget.
Hai Ying Wu squeezes out the tears vigorously, sets gratefully the appearance, over and over thanks politely the elder sister and Elder Brother.
Naturally, in the mouth does not dare to call Sister Elder Brother, must call Imperial Prince and princess!
No matter opposite side polite, how to change a statement to call the emperor the brother and elder sister by oneself, cannot, if declared Elder Brother and elder sister, that really left refuses stubbornly far!
After kneeling to deliver Ocean Emperor and Princess Imperial Prince as well as four kings including Shark King exits.
Hai Ying Wu hit to tremble, hurries Emperor Suite.
Opens the door quietly, seeing Yue Yang still to sit cross-legged to sit in meditation on the bed.
Sees him also attentively to practice in, secretly relaxed at heart.
If managed to pound this matter, must die without doubt, that several Princess Imperial Prince will definitely not forgive herself, believes that will wave to remove oneself this useless bastard immediately.
Fortunately, Ocean Emperor your majesty plan, has not been greatly affected because of the arrival of this Young Titan. Matter unexpected smooth, but this is also good thing, not? If the time crossed really for one hour, he has not waked up, Ocean Emperor will your majesty grant himself is really a princess? At the appointed time will marry this Young Titan political marriage really?
He own future husband?
The strength and status were needless saying that was the look, did not know the Daoist priest how is it ... Hai Ying Wu thinks that thinks heart such as Lu Zhuang. The arrival of this Young Titan, is not the misdemeanor, princess's status, if has married him, oneself do not need to be worried again the persecution of Imperial Prince and princess, he have been able to display the ability that the deep conceal did not reveal, helping him do many matters. Perhaps, this is the destiny of heaven arrangement, Hai Ying Wu has a look from the crack in a door secretly, discovered that he still in inside, the time passed for ten minutes, he is a sound does not have, liking of immediately being filled with, only hopes that the time can cross flies.
Wanted one hour, Ocean Emperor your majesty to obtain Artifact, was of great success.
What a pity he as if no interest to himself, otherwise all were perfect!
Is what kind, can make him like itself on?
Hai Ying Wu sighed slightly.
„What is so sad?” This question made the Hai Ying Wu whole person jump, because this was Yue Yang asks.
„Did you regain consciousness? Aren't you continuously in cultivation?” Hai Ying Wu frightens quickly silly falls.
„Intelligent you, thought that I am a fool who lets the human to deceive?” Yue Yang stands in the Hai Ying Wu front, his eye is looking straight ahead her, making her whole person shiver. Hai Ying Wu big comprehension, he always had not been suddenly swindled, or he has been pushing the boat along, confuses all people using the illusion in turn. Actually his anything knows, but has not said that was taunting others' stupidity in secret.
The Hai Ying Wu whole body shivers.
She thought Heaven Falls and Earth Rends.
One hour of time limit is impossible to be completed, he will soon leave, goes your majesty to compete for Artifact with Ocean Emperor, but Ocean Emperor your majesty because own defeat will delay thunder wrath. Several were called the younger sister to be called intimate Imperial Prince and princess a moment ago, believes that will send for taking away oneself, ruins, threw into the fearful insect hole again, let Demon Insect Devour own body, or threw into the prostitute camp, making the human humiliate lethal.
The happiness of a moment ago looking forward , the future hope, all ended.
The destiny, has played tricks on itself.
It to herself a happy hope, soon will actually be realizing, destroys it heartlessly, will give a future of waiting death.
Hai Ying Wu wants to raise hand to commit suicide immediately, because after and other Imperial Prince and princess come back, oneself want dead was impossible, will only live compares dead is miserable, only meets more dead than alive!
But, looks at front this male that pair pitch-black like the gem eye, Hai Ying Wu has made final struggling.
She has knelt, is holding the thigh of Yue Yang, tears falling like rain: „Asked you, granted me happily ... You know that the happiness once was away from me to have how close, so long as you keep here one hour, one hour, I can obtain happiness lifelong. I am the daughter of maidservant, never has the father, but after one hour, I will obtain no thing, has father who others birth can have, and obtains a princess's status. The princess I can not do, if you want, I can be your maidservant, serves you for a lifetime, I will do utmost to help you develop in the hegemony, I understand, will study modestly, I am willing to become your primary assistant, so long as you give me an opportunity. Asked you, I was away from happiness, only almost, you, if a nod gently, I can obtain the happiness, asked you, pitiful I, I have hoped how many years, hope today with great difficulty, even if had a dream, asked you do not destroy it immediately? You make me have one hour of dream again, one hour!”
„Understanding, I have no intention to break your fond dream.” Yue Yang bends down, Hai Ying Wu that will sob shoulders the shoulder.
Hai Ying Wu is bewildered, does not understand that he wants to make anything, but knows that the matter was unable to recall.
Her finger Armor incisiveness gradually, forms the Sharp sharp knife blade.
With the biggest strength, digs to own heart.
rather than fond dream broken, might as well died like this brutally immediately, at least do not need to reduce into Demon Insect food, does not use the prostitute who turns into lets the human to humiliate.
Yue Yang puts out a hand a point gently, Innate True Qi infiltrates her body, making her whole body soft cannot cause any strength: „Does not need to commit suicide, you indeed are an outstanding daughter, I led you to go with Ocean Emperor saying that he will certainly grant your princess's status. As for marries my political marriage you, was sorry very much that I think this is a little difficult, because you thought that the Ocean Emperor daughter will marry one to kill the father personal enemy? Intelligent Hai Ying Wu, tracks down happy did nothing wrong, forever did nothing wrong, but you must be stronger and insist, because happy does not obtain easily!”
He brings Hai Ying Wu, Teleportation to leave Emperor Suite.
Flashes before on abyss oceanic trench sea surface.
In Teleportation to the sea surface gap, Hai Ying Wu is anxious to scream to the mouth: „Why? Can peaceful coexistence, you probably this obviously? Can you with Ocean Emperor your majesty for the enemy, why you do not massacre him?”
„I do not kill him, he will also kill me. Because I am his powerful enemy, he becomes new Supreme, will not make Ocean Emperor again satisfiedly, but will have a bigger ambition and many conquering, may surmount his later generation like my this type, he is impossible let me off, that feared that he marries my political marriage you, that is also temporary Beauty Trap. The star of sky are many, but only most glistens, if he wants to fight to do most glistens that on destined to destiny of falling from the sky!” Yue Yang stops the explanation, Hai Ying Wu was silent immediately.
Regarding Ocean Emperor this father, she understood compared with anybody.
He said right.
A little right!
However, do want to visit him to kill their father helplessly?
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button