491

After ten hours.
Completely lost the battle efficiency to come to the verge of death Ancient Titan, after Yue Yang struck finally, dropped down loudly.
The huge body, layer on layer pounds to fall, in dyed in the scarlet water, creates the spray surely, splashes to throw all around. In sky, already exhausted Yue Yang , a mind loosen, the out of control nose oven gets down.
Storm Mermaid imperial rides the wave, the fish tail of beautiful, supple swinging, fast the landslip comes.
Extends the slender white hands, the Yue Yang cradling.
The imperial wave stands.
In the sky, is similarly tired slowly falls is unable to support the soaring again, Blood Queen Red and Death Mantis.
Blood Queen Red is good, can descend after Golden Tiger Shark finally lithely carries on the back, but Death Mantis, is incapable of fluttering, the bang dives in the water, creates spray, cannot do well distressedly. If not Stone Element Medusa prompt its pull-off water surface, it is estimated that it also will become since the beginning of history first in Death Mantis that in the shallow water will be drown to death.
Not is only they, almost all Beast of entering the war, are utterly exhausted.
Only then visits the ground never weary Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man also maintains will have the physical strength, besides her, Earth Fire Ethereal Spirit, Thunder Naga, Ice Serpent Demon and Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen Duo Duo, even Xiao Wen Li, is utterly exhausted.
Although before Wu Su, loses half-length, the remaining Level 1 [Heaven] strengths, do not have Grimoire merely, does not have Artifact, depending on the powerful strength of human body.
But is Ancient Titan he, still since can fight vigorously.
Has saying that great strength of Ancient Titan.
If ... Wu Su is free, or is in peak condition under \; If he has Summoning Grimoire, or Guardian Spirit Beast, or has super Artifact ... Then the fight result, may is two appearances.
Reason that Yue Yang can defeat Wu Su, is not Beast Qi Duo, the primary cause is actually that several Divine Tying Chain.
It fetters Wu Su, has limited his free activity.
As a living meat target, Wu Su can fight tenaciously now, can say that he relies on Ancient Titan that powerful body beyond comparison completely!
„I will remember your, you are very strong.” Yue Yang fights that many wars, Wu Su is the one by one field has not only used any crafty plots and machinations, actually with Big Boss that the strength and patience rub.
His hand, is holding a giant heart at this time.
This also wants the huge Titan heart compared with the house, reduces in Nirvana Fire unceasingly ... For a very long time, after Nirvana Fire quenchings for over ten minutes, finally shrinks a heart crystallization of muskmelon size, firmly like Vajra, only like quartz. Inside, drops out drop of seven colors slowly variegated, golden light radiant ‚Divine Blood’. When Divine Blood drops out, the surrounding space, leaps auspicious light, the golden light is dazzling, making people be hard to face up to that drop to store the blood drop of huge energy. One indescribable [Power Pressure] strength and unsurpassed thought that almost control Yue Yang, but Yue Yang as if early knows Innate True Qi that Divine Blood [Power Pressure], just restored inputs in Divine Blood unceasingly, Nirvana Fire forms the collection column of flame, condensation agglomerate ... He must challenge, never possibly change ‚Divine Blood’, he prepares with Innate True Qi and Nirvana Fire purifies completely.
The Divine Knowledge thought in his not rare Divine Blood, that is not controlled, therefore, Yue Yang, so long as Divine Blood inside energy.
Is has Divine Sense Divine Blood to be stronger?
Nirvana Fire and are Innate True Qi more outstanding?
After 20 minutes, Divine Sense in Divine Blood vanishes unceasingly, but that drops golden-bright and dazzling Divine Blood, becomes several near transparent, has wisp of [gold/metal], a wisp of red intent, that is Nirvana Fire and Innate True Qi scatters Divine Sense completely, and occupies Vision after the Yue Yang thought completely.
Other Beast does not have the interest regarding the Divine Knowledge thought that disappearing melts, has Earth Fire Ethereal Spirit to attempt to absorb it unceasingly.
Yue Yang has not prevented, on the contrary, he thought that can perhaps be good thing.
„Drop of Divine Blood has such might ...” Yue Yang attentively looks at the drop of control now after the purification ‚Divine Blood’, merely is such drop of Divine Blood, inside, cannot have the Level 10 [Innate] peak energy.
„!” Xiao Wen Li split open the delightful smiling face to Yue Yang, to let Yue Yang obtains this drop of Divine Blood, she may be exhausted.
„Clever treasure, gives you!” Yue Yang delivers the Xiao Wen Li front that drop of Divine Blood.
„...” The Xiao Wen Li smile beckons with the hand, shakes the head again and again.
„Don't you like?” Yue Yang is stunned.
„...” Xiao Wen Li opens six Snow Lotus jade lotus root arms suddenly, closely holds in the arms the thigh of Yue Yang, indicated one had on world the best thing, does not need Divine Blood. Yue Yang gawks first, at once the moral nature is warm, this Serpent Demon Little Lolita is this appearance, doubts her first, actually never seeks after any harvest, even if world nobody not for it crazy Divine Blood, her also completely not will place in the eye.
„Most parts of the Ancient Titan body apportions Duo Duo, blood most parts apportions the small praying mantis and Medusa you, the heart of Titan gives Ah Man, this drop of Divine Blood, Xiao Wen Li she does not want, that gives you!” Yue Yang thought that this drop of Divine Blood is useful to any females, perhaps but their bodies, could not have withstood. Phoenix Fairy Beauty actually, but she has achieved Supreme Innate, the Level Up aspect can slow one slow, might as well trains own Guardian Spirit Beast with Divine Blood first. Especially Blood Queen Red, Ah Man and Duo Duo three main action strength, are most important.
„Thanks Master, but, red does not want Divine Blood.” Blood Queen Red shakes the head and beckons with the hand, is not only she, Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man also again and again beckons with the hand.
„Duo Duo, you?” Yue Yang has felt strange, how don't they want?
„Hee, I do not want ...” Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen had not received Divine Blood in Yue Yang hand, smilingly stretches out the small pink / white tongue actually, licks Yue Yang wound, the appearance like small slandering cat. Must trade usually, Yue Yang definitely gets angry, he trains is not Vampire.
„Do you like my blood?” Yue Yang sees this, as if caught a some spirit to become aware at heart.
„Is very sweet!” Duo Duo body already Evolution all day long face peerless Oneesan beauty, in flower empress, but disposition also not completely mature, but also likely Lolita.
In the Evolution Humanoid aspect, she compares red is more superior.
Intelligence is also not bad, but compared with red will possibly be not as good in the Human emotion little.
Actually, red also in a period of time, surpasses Duo Duo, if Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen Duo Duo does not need Evolution to be innumerable in the growth, the dormancy are too many, Blood Queen Red has been inspired in Yue Yang and Sick Beauty, City Mistress Luo Hua and bodies of Phoenix Fairy Beauty their these Lady, she cannot compare with this Queen Plant-type.
Although Duo Duo and red they not to have directly to reply, but Yue Yang got the answer.
Their responses, are only an unlearned behavior, the consciousness are also perhaps indecipherable, but Yue Yang after Empress Fei Wen Li Soul Blood Contract and Xiao Wen Li also by own blood metaplasia, afterward Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen licking blood action, as well as Death Mantis and Earth Fire Ethereal Spirit because of miracle that the blood is induced.
If Yue Yang has not suspected itself now, that was the bloody fool.
Yue Yang has thought since is Innate True Qi in blood is having the special effect ... Now looks like, but also by no means completely this.
Innate True Qi definitely has the advantage, but is true the decisive role, should be the blood of this a person from another world.
Old Daoist Priest that did fly to trample, what has poured into immortal strength? Changed own physique?
Passes through the life to be damaged, Sword Spirit Goddess has eaten maintaining life to oneself Immortal Pill in small space pouch, therefore physique change?
Yue Yang cannot think through.
But since Red and Duo Duo they rather were not needed Divine Blood their blood, then had proven a point, own blood is not Divine Blood, it is estimated that is also the good thing, was perhaps same as Tang Xuanzang meat, eats Guild Master to live not old ... Student Yue Yang indulges in flights of fancy, finally is indecipherable, has to put down this riddle temporarily, will wait in the future slowly research.
First installs Divine Blood , the Ancient Titan corpse, with Nirvana Fire Fire Sabre, cuts open slowly.
Except for a right arm, other has given Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen, making her continue to promote in the original foundation ... Had swallowed many innate after Mutant Fishman, Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen at least can promote Mythical Beast, only keeps the digestion.
Now, adds on Ancient Titan again, Yue Yang estimated that her future will be limitless.
Naturally, the Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen training value was extremely high, Yue Yang has trained first, naturally must give up a Ancient Titan corpse.
„My dormancy woke up, certainly diligently repays Master.” Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen holds in the arms Yue Yang to kiss ruthlessly, longingly returns to the dormancy.
„All blood, collected.” Storm Mermaid condenses the blood of all dropping basin, forms giant incomparable blood cell, lifts to hold in the sky, delivers to the Yue Yang front slowly.
She is in Stone Element Medusa, Thunder Naga and Ice Serpent Demon, mental Evolution quickest.
When Storm Mermaid can start talking completely clearly, Stone Element Medusa they difficultly are still learning the Human spoken language, even, Xiao Wen Li this Master did not have the means to start talking. However, Yue Yang suspected that the small treasure will already speak, was is only similar to former Qilin Girl Bing Yin, because the throat was very tender, is not willing to start talking, possibly was the disposition reason.
Titan’s Blood is also the good thing, Yue Yang to think, if can fining, trains Beast best quality simply, cannot waste.
The issue is now not spatial, does not have enough energy to build up.
Yue Yang has to receive first these Titan’s Blood.
Receives in Platinum ring, slowly processing.
Also one hour, had waited for Yue Yang to burn out Divine Tying Chain with Nirvana Fire ... Suddenly, innumerable brilliance have Stone Element Medusa their bodies to emerge in Yue Yang, Xiao Wen Li and Blood Queen Red and Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man, Death Mantis and Earth Fire Ethereal Spirit. The reason until now, truly calculates that fight ended. Summoning Grimoire has existed, flutters to the Yue Yang side automatically, Guardian Spirit Beast of domain kind of Halo shape ‚the world’, the lasing leaves blazingly like solar Radiance, from the original 80 meters in diameter Halo range, rises suddenly to hundred meters greatness all of a sudden.
All Beast , to promote together.
Xiao Wen Li that even if most difficult to promote, during the Scarlet Emperor storm and Ocean Emperor interception and Wu Su encircle three to fight, because of the strong enemy's fight tempering, connects the promotion.
What is most important, she has absorbed the Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor energy.
All of a sudden, the energy rises suddenly.
Disciplines after this war again fusion, how can there be not the principle of rising?
Present Xiao Wen Li, from Level 5 [Diamond] , to promote Level 6 [Diamond] officially!
Yue Yang kills the Wu Su this Ancient Titan original intention definitely, to train this Serpent Demon Little Lolita, looked that she finally breaks through Level 5, is promoted Level 6 [Diamond], at heart is really delicious.
Color light like rainbow, Man Shisheng only, strongly fragrant delicate fragrance, melts the heart.
The Xiao Wen Li whole person gradually flutters in radiant brilliance spatial, entire body as if white jade-like sparkling, translucent, pure and limpid, at the naked eye obvious speed, has grown up slowly little. Although she is Little Lolita, but Yue Yang discovered very much joyfully that Xiao Wen Li has grown up, fosters the plan also to continue, but currently speaking, the achievement was remarkable!
Suddenly, the Yue Yang sense of achievement is at heart full, is specially gratified.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button