449

According to the procedure of Soaring Dragon Continent nuptial chamber, first marries the new bride with the decorated sedan chair, then bows to heaven and earth, opens the red skull, has drunk about the jin liquor, starts that anything.
Student Yue Yang these steps abbreviated.
Decorated sedan chair?
Which in now looks, the direct back wife goes home, the Zhu Ba Jie back wife has set the good example.
Bows to heaven and earth these is the floating clouds.
Husband and wife love, does obeisance equally happily, if the small issue of some male and female side body a little difficult word, it is estimated that again does obeisance is not of use.
Works to directly soar the subject to be quite explicit, push down is push down, cannot only be the fantasy, but is inactive, otherwise on worse than beasts. Student Yue Yang also thought that makes ‚animal’ to be better than ‚worse than beasts’, if by female scolding is the animal, at most is shameless, if by female scolding is worse than beasts, that absolutely is incompetent!
„Your Viera I walks that quickly!” Phoenix Fairy Beauty could see that this boy is a little anxious, seems destroying the idea.
She thinks that the body has planting to make the thermal energy that the human becomes tender spread everywhere.
A little not being able to start to walk step.
Regarding Student Yue Yang, she knows that she has the favorable impression, knows the own perfect body will sooner or later make this boy stutter, the issue comes such quickly, she is a little also caught off guard. Has a cushion? Pledge of eternal love what did not say that does at least also train the atmosphere?
Phoenix Fairy Beauty small hands like white jade makes Yue Yang pull, only thinks his big hand like charged as.
Conducts influence by fits and starts, making people very uncomfortable.
„First goes back Soaring Dragon Continent to have a look at the situation, if the outbreak of war, that did miss?” Phoenix Fairy Beauty knows, once does something, it is estimated that at least also tangled up 2-3 days, each other relative, happy affectionate, romantic couple's world is very crisp, if the issue Black Prison King happen to launches the attack, the absence of that Student Yue Yang can cause the serious results. Moreover Phoenix Fairy Beauty also wants to see the Yue Yang family member, does not have the wedding of that average person, is true passing through the gate, otherwise, is wildly gathers, others elders did not acknowledge that only calculates to have an affair at most.
Phoenix Fairy Beauty traded before, definitely will not pay attention to these.
After but once decision, with him.
That is also different, she everywhere considers for him, after all, counted on that this Little Rascal, has naturally hoped his all are smooth.
Student Yue Yang also thought one must to a Phoenix Fairy Beauty status, not marry thinks that the nuptial chamber was very shameless, but also a status does not have, indeed cannot be justified. He brings back to Yue Family's Castle Phoenix Fairy Beauty, salutes to Old Man Yue Hai, introduced very much insensitively: „This is Demon Hall Sky Law, our reinforcement, she is my good friend, perhaps , can also further ...”
Jun Wu You and Old Man Yue Hai they hurry to install to drink tea, think have not heard.
When according to the seniority in relationships of reality, they are the younger generation, Sky Law becomes famous, Jun Wu You they also wear the split pants to play the urine putty!
Now Sky Law must marry Yue Yang, they already know will have such a day, encourages Yue Yang this. However, when this small innertube Sky Law comes back to salute upon meeting, their shamelessness cannot hang.
Accepts to salute, does not have that qualifications.
Does not accept to salute, probably a little cannot be justified, after all Sky Law has to think that follows Yue Yang this boy, can oneself not agree? Dares not to agree?
„, This is good thing. I said Little San, your matters we cannot control, everybody respectively called various! Brother Hai, you said that is this meaning?” Jun Wu You is the emperor, the response is quick, the implied meaning we knew, the matter that you marry does not manage also good, we agreed that but should better not publicly, so as to avoid the seniority in relationships box-up, does not know at the appointed time how to call is good.
„Yes, is this meaning.” In the Old Man Yue Hai heart was very happy that Sky Law must be own granddaughter-in-law, this is the ancestor blesses, Yue Yang this boy was really has made every effort to succeed, Sky Law that Demon Hall was listed second can also ask to be the wife, oneself this whole life died with no regrets!
„Boy your cow!” Old Fox gives Yue Yang to extend a thumb secretly.
In the surface actually hurries to return a courtesy, because of Sky Law not only on behalf of Demon Hall reinforcement, is Super Innate, this Level 1 [Innate] small innate, does not have in the qualifications in front of others continually gaining ground.
if it were not for hangs the Yue Yang teacher reputation, others Sky Law is disinclined with see him, where will also salute to him?
warrior on the scene also feels greatly honored, taking advantage of mixing to select the status of Yue Yang elder, look Super Innate also salutes to oneself! This absolutely is since the ancient times first! The people hurry to return a courtesy, declare are not at all. Sky Law to the Yue Yang face, salutes to everybody, is not equal to really being able, when she is the younger generation, Master of presenting many person, looked at Sky Law to salute respectfully, where can really negligent sitting?
Goes to Tian Luo Imperial Palace again, sees Fourth Mother.
Fourth Mother may they be more natural than Jun Wu You, according to her psychology, no matter Xue Wu Xia, Princess Qian Qian or City Mistress Luo Hua, or other person, so long as marries oneself family Little San, that is own daughter-in-law.
Salutes upon meeting facing Sky Law, she does not have pressure, but also happy.
Supports by the arm Phoenix Fairy Beauty personally, one side draws her to arrive, keeps asking carefully, almost must investigate thoroughly the Phoenix Fairy Beauty ancestor three generations.
„Elder Brother!” A Young Miss Yue Bing appearance, Student Yue Yang darkly sighed was finished.
The natural luck life looked like has postponed, the younger sister came back, definitely tied down itself, at this time wants to come romantic couple's world to be very difficult with Phoenix Fairy Beauty. Student Yue Yang is dark clenches teeth, daytime, to the evening, waited for Yue Bing to fall asleep, oneself slide a night assault again, push down Phoenix Fairy Beauty. Beforehand practices Body Fusion Technique in any case, is midnight secretly touch, was familiar with the night movement.
The small girl also dash, the elder sister has occupied the bosom of Elder Brother, her both hands are holding the thigh of Elder Brother, goes all out to act like a spoiled brat to beg the candy.
This small girl is very good to send, delicious on line.
Yue Bing is not easy, chaste she does not know completely one have disturbed the Elder Brother natural luck.
She reports herself to Elder Brother happily in the knowledge that the Grandma Wu Teng place learns, mentioned own perceiving through meditation, but also demonstrated that to him her leading a pious life advancement, asking Elder Brother to examine the exam, proved one diligently, had not been loaf very much. Naturally, the girl is thinks Elder Brother to praise, she thought that she has put in very difficult practice and earnest study, made the progress, is at heart proud, oneself naturally want Elder Brother to praise several.
„, Bing Er advancement very not bad, Battle Technique was not decent, late some I again think the means your Green Light Tree Demoness and Millenary Treeman General promotion, so long as Millenary Treeman General can turn into Great Myriad Tree King, then you almost can also promote innate. 16-year-old innate, Bing Er, you are fiercer than Elder Brother, continue to try hard!” A Yue Yang praise, Yue Bing pink / white face is red, brings an embarrassment, turns ni is immersed in the Elder Brother bosom scarlet, the blushing ear does not dare to look at the human. She likes hearing the praise of Elder Brother, but praised, she thinks bashful.
Because own effort is insufficient, reason that progress, because of the help of Elder Brother.
16 years old on promotion innate, if no Elder Brother, that is possible?
Regarding surmounting the idea of Elder Brother, Bing Er thought one are one disrespecting to Elder Brother, if not Elder Brother wants to do this, she is rather later promotes again innate, must make Elder Brother maintain 20 -year-old innate historical record!
City Mistress Luo Hua and Sick Beauty saw to bring Phoenix Fairy Beauty to come back, in heart uncomfortable a little bad intention, this boy was really good!
However, they early know such for day.
Before practices Body Fusion Technique, they know that this Sky Law little girl sooner or later cannot run away. Moreover Phoenix Fairy Beauty the giving self up to strength protected Yue Yang several times, once repeatedly rescued the females, City Mistress Luo Hua and Sick Beauty to her joining, did not oppose but actually. Although Sky Law is Super Innate, temperament like others, does not have the obnoxious airs, she usually the unhappy director, only happily practices, has not seized power to make the harem eldest sister's idea, City Mistress Luo Hua and Sick Beauty did not think completely is the threat.
Also, must say crosses the threshold, oneself two also arrange at her front!
To the evening, Student Yue Yang has roared with great difficulty rests discussed Battle Technique new realm Yue Bing with Elder Brother excitedly, is preparing to slide night assault Phoenix Fairy Beauty.
Who does not know that has not slipped away the Yue Bing door, suddenly sees to wear the fine gauze City Mistress Luo Hua to stand in the front.
Luo Hua beauty surrenders, holds in the arms the neck of Student Yue Yang, aspirates such as blue, sends out sound that the cat calls in mating season: „Rascal, others wanted, that posture that previous time you said that others want to try tonight!”
Knew perfectly well that this little girl is disturbs, but beauty enters the bosom, warm jade unrefined resin , the coquettish look like the silk, bewitches to seize the soul, can not express?
Sick Beauty also after her gate secretly stretches out half small head, looks at Yue Yang, hurries shrinks.
As if blushes extremely bashfully.
threesome?
Side is two little wife threesome serves, side is the Phoenix Fairy Beauty nuptial chamber important matter, this choice?
Student Yue Yang does not manage, first enjoys threesome, then goes to the nuptial chamber, Phoenix Fairy Beauty cannot run away in any case, first makes her wait a moment not late, as for the Luo Hua little girl and Sick Beauty, or makes them beg for mercy repeatedly, is unable to tell them anything to be called to inspire the husband outline!
„Rascal, this City Lord loves you worthily, tonight makes certainly you drink to the dregs gently.” City Mistress Luo Hua sees Yue Yang to choose to leave behind threesome unquestioning, in the heart is overjoyed, holds in the arms the lover to kiss fiercely, decides to put out the skills, making this boy one unable to leave the bed all night. Does he want to go to the night assault Sky Law little girl? It is not good, at least is not good tonight, tonight, he is himself!
In the combat process, City Mistress Luo Hua really making an all-out effort serves.
Usually does not have is so initiative, tonight special going all out.
Moreover, only if usually romantic couple's world, otherwise does not dare to be so bold in front of Sick Beauty, now is powerful, bolder she has done, but also groaned intentionally loudly, Phoenix Fairy Beauty that the exciting next door listened secretly.
City Mistress Luo Hua and Sick Beauty go forth to battle one after another, a fierce battle night, is much more tired.
Phoenix Fairy Beauty does not feel better.
Her if it were not for self-control strong, it is estimated that will unable to bear enter the City Mistress Luo Hua room, participates in the war.
Daytime, City Mistress Luo Hua face glowing with health, although the body is a little weak, but the spirit is quite really serious \; first, has gained the encouraging victory before the love rival \; second, the short separation wins newly-married, the Student Yue Yang powerful performance, making her fortunately Fowler boundless. She knows unable to provide lodging Student Yue Yang, pours also intelligently, intentionally looks for Phoenix Fairy Beauty to speak, finally in she intends with disturbing that under Yue Bing has no intention, Yue Yang and Phoenix Fairy Beauty, can only touch spill the small hands secretly, makes with having an affair.
Phoenix Fairy Beauty also thinks is also funny, is amusing.
Although does not have an affair, has that exciting feeling.
When Yue Yang searches the hand to come secretly touch under the table, she does not even reject, the surface sits with City Mistress Luo Hua properly speaks, below is actually the take advantage of bad hand of Student Yue Yang on the thigh.
City Mistress Luo Hua saw, immediately grips the Yue Yang ankle area under table, holds his hand, puts on oneself thigh.
Here, Phoenix Fairy Beauty is also studying complying.
Completely unwilling leeward.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button