427

„If you have a younger sister, has playboy Young Master of dreadful lower reaches unfaithful radish to run to sexually harass her for no reason, will you be what kind of?” Does not know where, sound that spreads a man. The voice of this person, has a special magnetism specially, mature, delightful and vigorous, has some sonorous sense of reality, anybody when heard, being able is out of control to associate to the rationality, steadily and other nouns, the speech content the extraordinary incisiveness, forms a marvelous contradiction with the voice, both are opposite and compatible, reason indignant custom, steady and sharp ... Yue Yang has seen expert were many, has seen the odd person are also many.
Spoke this person, naturally was also one.
Even, but also calculates characteristic.
In being on site in quick witted, entire Soaring Dragon Continent, Student Yue Yang called second, perhaps nobody dares to call first.
Listened to this person of calling to account, changes into others forehead not to break into sweat , the understanding lives awkwardly, is Student Yue Yang not, he laughs: „This must look that he has a mind or has no intention!”
Called to account came the human as if to plant in consternation, slightly: „If there is a mind, you will be what kind of?”
„Chops his him!” The Yue Yang big hand wields, appearance that being filled with righteous indignation: „Who must dare to sexually harass my younger sister, that courts death!”
„If considers to have no intention?” Stands that does not smile in front of Yue Yang will also make person heartbeat quickened fast smiles will let person Wolf's blood boiling ‚young handsome fellow’ ask intentionally.
„I manage him to have a mind or have no intention, so long as sexually harasses my younger sister, my same photo chops does not harm. He did not inquire that who this Young Master is, this is Young Master also the reasonable person?” Student Yue Yang joyfully satisfied reply.
„The not bad answer, it seems like I also really learn from you.” That magnetic sound so replied.
„Too do not worship me!” Yue Yang the narcissism provokes the hair.
„Under any event, waits for me to ask for advice the Yue Family Third Young Master unique skill, particularly Nirvana Fire and World-Exterminating Wheel, are being well-known long time.” The magnetic sound as if under surely decided that does one with Yue Yang, naturally this fights seems like the personal gratitude and grudges of dull meeting, does not hinder the Student Yue Yang current negotiation process.
„Is rare you to seek for advice modestly, my this maternal home son-in-law encouragingly directed you to be good!” Student Yue Yang boast shamelessly reply.
„...” Stands in Yue Yang back Sky Sword, the appearance distortion.
Almost spits blood to perish.
My goodness, the shamelessness of this boy looked like already the boundary that can achieve to kill without showing blood, said several to him, will stir simply up the internal injury!
Beats a drum gigantic man, cannot bear.
He lifts up his regretting day drum, the starting to walk stride, does not return leaves.
He decided, did not speak with Yue Yang, even no longer met with this boy, because he feared that he contacted with this boy, oneself will let having a bad effect on that opposite side influenced subtly. Although he confessed that is not good person, both hands are bloody, but finally also has the little principle, but was near Yue Family Third Young Master this boy to be many, beat a drum gigantic man to estimate the own that basic principle must collapse.
Only from shameless this point, entire Demon Hall villain adds, perhaps is also inferior to the half of this boy.
Such person cannot annoy.
Therefore, beats a drum gigantic man to hurry to avoid by far, matter that as for Sky Dragon killed, he even suspected that Sky Dragon makes this boy irritate livingly!
„I want to know that Yue Family Third Young Master will convince our Demon Hall to get rid to aid Da Xia with any expression.” Also the demon punctures the voice of jarai to make a sound.
The voice of this person, hearing makes the person whole body not comfortable, always thought that whole body which place gripped a thorn unable to select.
At heart specially irritable!
According to the strength, this demon punctures the voice of jarai, should almost be a moment ago formidable with that magnetic sound, Yue Yang estimated these two people, may be Demon Hall Ten Great Sky Demons rank Old Fourth Old Fifth extremely ‚Sky Tribulation’ and ‚Sky Crime’, as for being dressed as a man to tease Yue Yang instead by the young handsome fellow of flirting, that definitely was needless saying that she definitely was Old Sixth ‚Sky Calamity’, was known as in entire Demon Hall the talent to progress high quickest that Sky Calamity.
Yue Yang estimated that at the back of gigantic man that beating a drum to leave, is ‚Sky Fury’.
Moreover, aura several near complete stealth invisible Without Colour stand in Yue Yang in ten meters fellow, but Yue Yang actually cannot see with the naked eye, is ‚Sky Kill’!
This ‚Sky Kill’ stealth ability strong, Yue Yang if it were not for had a look at Sky Calamity that is dressed as a man with deva-eye Divine Vision a moment ago, but also is unable to discover this silent killer already in the imminent ten meters.
When the Sky Kill stealth the action within ten meters, stared by Sky Sword a moment ago sends out Sword Qi as concealing is successful.
However even if this, has made Yue Yang appreciate.
Has such stealth capability, no wonder can call ‚Sky Kill’!
Really worthily is the inborn assassin!
Now, in Ten Great Sky Demons, almost came.
Only is the strength strongest ‚Sky Pearl’, is situated third ‚after Sky Wrath’ and dormancy regains consciousness, leaves without saying good-bye ‚Sky Law’ Phoenix Fairy Beauty has not arrived. Perhaps, these three people look in the place that some Yue Yang cannot induce. Because there are Sky Tribulation, Sky Crime, Sky Calamity, Sky Fury, Sky Kill, Sky Sword and the others, their aura are cut off extending that Yue Yang induced, takes the form of some surrounding, hidden Cheng planted ancient times the strategy position, shut off the Yue Yang foreign induction, therefore Yue Yang is unable to judge Sky Pearl, Sky Wrath and Sky Law current was.
„Convinced you? No, I have been disinclined to waste the saliva regarding the fellow who not having the medicine may save.” Student Yue Yang is prone making exaggerated , sensationalistic statements.
„Feeds, wants politely to maternal home person!” Transvestite Sky Calamity warned that Student Yue Yang does not want too arrogant.
„What I said is the fact ...” Yue Yang shows the evil smile, has almost not said little sister, millet Suchuan leads you to look at the goldfish to be good, Sky Calamity makes the vision of this boy look at the whole body to be scared. Yue Yang is also suddenly proper, cough cough two, the height of autumn horizontal fall lesson said: „Actually I do not blame you, because you are the frog at the bottom of the well, experience superficial viewing the sky from the bottom of a well is also incurable normal, if you can stand tall and see far educated and well-balanced that call strangely! Wait / Etc., do not begin first, this Young Master also had the words to say!”
Looked that Sky Calamity raises the fist to punch the human, Student Yue Yang hurries to beckon with the hand.
When does not know, person sits to Yue Yang side.
He sits in the ground casually, the both legs extends, the upper body is only opening the mouth the burlap clothes, the neck and both arms is entangling long black metal chain, the side is also placing plain big chest. This appearance farmer man, the beard stretches out, the appearance looks like the unusual vicissitudes, a 40-year-old uncle, the semblance is very likely common.
However, this person of strength makes in the Yue Yang heart be startled slightly.
The surface is Level 1 [Innate], but Yue Yang estimated vicissitudes uncle who this farmer, at least can also be the Level 8 [Innate] expert, even close Level 9 [Innate].
His vision is gentle, looks at Yue Yang, the non- worried thoughts are unhappy, but an invisible aggressive actually elephant goes into hiding in biting person fierce tiger that in the dense woods momentarily kills, letting the human is unable to induce to its existence, but has been in fact actually faced with imminent disaster.
„Are you Sky Tribulation?” Yue Yang turns around, asked.
„Sky Crime.” The vicissitudes uncle with full is the palm of thick cocoon, caresses lightly that plain big chest, caused that heavy black metal chain makes noise.
„How doesn't Sky Tribulation of that speech jarai come out to see very much?” Yue Yang also asked.
„You have not listened to ‚Sky Tribulation one, ten side all perished’? His must kill people, you want to commit suicide, I call him to come out!” Sky Calamity teases Yue Yang grinningly.
„Considers as finished, I am different from you, hobby that has not been abused.” Yue Yang counter-attacks immediately.
„Yue Family Third Young Master , if no a better reason, then I must get rid.” Does not know where Sky Tribulation hides , the speech is very impolite, indeed, the strength still pursues Phoenix Fairy Beauty him above Sky Crime, to Yue Yang, does not need Sky Sword such deep bosom scruples. He has not grasped kills Yue Yang, both sides put together covered all over with cuts and bruises very likely.
„I do not plan to convince you, a few words, because you are he meow the one-track mind, is the smart person bores tip of cows horn, is a pain is joyful the egg hurts! I am disinclined to urge you to get rid, Black Prison King extinguished Da Xia in any case, what does not have to relate with this Young Master, at the worst Yue Family's Castle does not return, this Young Master goes to the Heaven Realm housing quickly, now was managing the immigration, the green card prepares, what did I fear? Any Ruins Shrine anything Ancient Passage anything Warrior Soul anything Divine Equipment these, are the floating clouds! In any case I am hoodlum one, barefoots not to fear to put on shoes, you did not fear that what I do fear?” Yue Yang laughs.
„If there is not remembered incorrectly, probably some Third Young Master is a loyal son, is siscon, not?” Sky Calamity is crooked the head to blink the star pupil to ask mischievously.
„Fourth Mother and younger sister carry off entirely, other clansman I may, no matter, Black Prison King he how me! Also, Da Xia extinguished, Black Prison King will change your Demon Hall the vision, definitely will not pursue several small sun-dried shelled shrimp that escapes fragmentarily! You difficultly said that your family property is very big, annoys the human to drool, ahem!” Yue Yang starts to threaten opposite side.
„You thought that Black Prison King can capture our Demon Hall?” Sky Crime that unique magnetic voice makes a sound.
„Cannot.” Yue Yang shakes heads.
„You are the idle talk, the idle talk in idle talk!” Sky Sword cannot bear again, even if teases the child not to speak like this!
„Black Prison King cannot, if adds on Ten-thousand Demon King that Shun Tian, Black Prince and Ten-thousand Demon Sect Master and soon released will come out again, how you do think?” Yue Yang asked back.
„Cannot!” Heaven Realm ponders slightly all of a sudden, replies dignifiedly: „Even if adds on Great Demon King Baruth and Ha Xin again their Demonic Abyss influence, do not want to capture our Demon Hall lossless, Yue Family Third Young Master, it seems like you too have not understood our Demon Hall!”
„If adds on two people again?” Yue Yang when heard smiled: „In addition Scarlet Consort and Scarlet Emperor how?”
„Who?” These two name, the demon punctures Sky Tribulation of jarai unable to bear reveal the shocking expression: „Scarlet Emperor?”
„It seems like my wife has not told you!” Yue Yang smiles like one small fox that steals the chicken to eat: „In the past few days, I saw Shun Tian and Black Prince release fucking awesome accidentally in Cave of the Evil Dragon Ancient Seal Array serious ancient Ranker, Scarlet Emperor! If this fellow you are not familiar, I can say another person name to you, Prison Emperor! Scarlet Emperor he is six thousand years ago Prison Emperor sworn enemies. As for Black Prison King, he is nothing, he is only a Prison Emperor dog, moreover is one betrays the Master inexpensive dog, can compare with Scarlet Emperor?”
„Scarlet Emperor, is he so really fearful?” The Sky Calamity complexion also a little changes countenance, but more is the suspicion.
Yue Yang when heard, on the face shows the happy expression immediately.
So long as can move opposite side, then this flickers can continue, so long as to add oil and vinegar flickers again, collaborates with Demon Hall, can that also be the issue?
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button