443

Two select the jade tablet to wield hammer shape Holy Equipment, rumbled crazily the ten points *
Does not have the effect!
Finally, slightly traded axe shape Holy Equipment crazily to chop to Golden Halo Shield for ten minutes. Finally. Still made a futile effort.
This Halo Shield , is not the strength can break radically. That feared that is the attack of Black Prison King. Also lossless hairsbreadth. Student Yue Yang looked. Secret funny, Black Prison King facing such flamboyant Halo Shield . Gets what one deserves he to the mildew! The issue is, why can Black Prison King enter this palace? What unrivalled Artifact inside has, making Black Prison King iron core must go in? Really is this palace legendary Heaven Realm the city of sky? In the past Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots and Prison Emperor war, can die at that time?
If yes. Then old Dragon Turtle didn't mention this palace with oneself?
A possibility, that is ten thousand years ago, even the ancient times time, the city of this sky died, nobody has known. Afterward somehow, was discovered by Black Prison King ”
„Hateful!” Black Prison King has traded 56 Holy Equipment, is much more tired, actually crazily attacks fruitless, face upwards to roar, angry anger nowhere vented.
„Pig head, is really the pig head!” Student Yue Yang has hidden in thick patch of grass mileage ant, in the heart is greatly happy.
„Will happen one day. The blue sky palace will belong my! Prison Emperor, my Black Prison will certainly exceed you, I can certainly break Halo Shield to enter, conquer the blue sky palace that this links you unable to conquer, I will obtain Godly Grimoire, becomes here Master! Godly Grimoire, will happen one day. You will belong to my Black Prison, I certainly become entire Tong Tian Tower Top Ranker, conquers all, conquers Heaven Realm!” Black Prison King is brandishing the fist, spoke in public like Adolf Hitler Student such. Cried out hoarsely that finally nobody managed him, Black Prison King grasped bellows crazily several. A Saint axe Saint hammer, the violent on Golden Halo Shield strikes dozens, to vent in heart anger.
For a long time, he deeply attracts the one breath.
Gradually is tranquil.
The aura also becomes deep. Like trading person.
He to handle gently is caressing Golden Halo Shield , with specially gentle sound, like with sweetheart speech: „I know that you also reject me now, because I am unqualified. However, I will show to you. I can meet your requirements, I am qualified for your Master! Is waiting for me, next time comes. I become more formidable!”
When Black Prison King leaves. For a long time for a long time, Yue Yang the racket the chest, the narrow squeak, a moment ago almost called out in alarm.
How this, in the palace really has Godly Grimoire. My gu, no wonder Black Prison King like oestrus bull, attack Halo Shield of doom, inside had Godly Grimoire!
Isn't Prison Emperor able to go in?
Can seal Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots Prison Emperor, is unable to enter, it seems like Black Prison King used energy in vain.
The issue is, can't Black Prison King enter young to enter?
If can enter ” legendary Godly Grimoire, cannot obtain, moves back to Grimoire World to be also good it. So long as does not make others obtain on line! Godly Grimoire altogether has ten books, few on few powerful enemies. Let alone Godly Grimoire. Is Holy Grimoire, is unattainable existence!
Student Yue Yang thinks, in heart itchy, probably the cat claw torments the mind discomfort.
Just wants to stand.
Suddenly, a dark cold biting cold feeling covers the whole body.
Has to plant spied on difference feeling from the distant place scanning comes, to frighten Yue Yang immediately to lie in the thick patch of grass, heartbeat also gives to turn very quiet, the aura is hidden completely, turns into stone existence like that.
Sees only Black Prison King to go to return, wears Holy Armour him to grasp a Saint stick, often projects a wreath treasure blue halo to the ground.
Evidently, wants to nose anything.
Measured that he discovered has place that does not suit?
Valuable blue halo, proliferation in ground. All lives, one by one appears by the red highlight, forms the extremely sharp contrast with the blue halo. The might of Black Prison King dependence Saint stick, regarding life form of ground, obvious at a glance. In the Yue Yang heart complained of hardship secretly, this fellow whole body was Holy Equipment, although oneself want to explode him, perhaps but temporarily could not have accomplished, because Black Prison King now at least is also Level 1 [Heaven] Ranker, after shed mortal body and exchange bones washes the marrow and exchanges the tendons also wanted formidable ten times after compared with Phoenix Fairy Beauty.
Moreover, is not the Black Prison King hideaway strength.
If goes all out, reaches the limit, Yue Yang believes that Black Prison King should be able to achieve Level 2 [Heaven], even is higher.
Level 2 [Heaven] adds on whole body Holy Equipment again. Yue Yang wants to explode Black Prison King to be unlikely, at least now do not think ” Yue Yang thought that if obtains Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, oneself strength promotes First Floor again, collaborates with Night Empress and Phoenix Fairy Beauty again, but actually has that possibility.
Although Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor is good, but did not have when the time comes, Xiu Ying that aphis Dragon Girl is also very anxious, before had also sent the information, making Yue Yang prepare at any time.
In order to promote Mythical Beast, she is reckless.
Was Soaring Dragon Continent being invaded?
Her definitely not control!
Yue Yang returns to the nformation representation in Warriors Guild to her, if Soaring Dragon Continent makes war accidentally, oneself accompany her to take Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, then she must lead spider Legion to come Soaring Dragon Continent to lead a cheer.
Naturally, what Yue Yang hits is contract her idea, this is only a superficial small condition, is used to give up the sister's son Dragon Girl vigilance. Cultivation to meet that wax Dragon Girl not to know the Student Yue Yang evil heart, but also complied.
If before. Before [Counterfeit] Inherent Skill does not have Level Up. Then Yue Yang definitely cannot escape this nosing.
Now, Yue Yang concealed the truth luckily.
Naturally, has not been swept his body to be related with the halo directly, if the proliferation range of halo sweeps he. His [Counterfeit] Inherent Skill elevates Level 1 to be also unbearable again.
Black Prison King caution and care. He does not know besides himself, Student Yue Yang also rushed in this mystical space.
Second departure, Black Prison King is more relieved, because he has not discovered the enemy.
He thinks that the original mind is restless, is only an illusion
„Shouted!” In Yue Yang that under the [Counterfeit] Inherent Skill might escaped, has scratched a cold sweat in secret, a moment ago real narrow squeak!
Black Prison King does not know when will come back, Yue Yang is not very harebrained, immediately goes the Golden Halo Shield that side nosing result, but is the earliest possible time returns to the Grimoire World rest. In fact, this more discrete action, has rescued his life.
Before departure, Black Prison King supposed pondering of early warning in many places: On Array Diagram. So long as Yue Yang approaches, Gu Ji will trigger the gate *
Yue Yang goes back to rest, these have one hour of limit Rune Diagram , the nature expiration.
City Mistress Luo Hua sees this boy is very probably excited, was wonderful: „Discovery treasure? Such happy?”
Yue Yang did not answer, a bending down building had beauty: „First keeps secret, when I have taken to show off truly again. Does the Luo Hua little girl, think me?” The bad hand paws, City Mistress Luo Hua makes him trace the body to become tender. Charmingly angry in vain his eyes: „Faint, you come back to do this matter” Wu Hen, saves a life quickly! ” Student Yue Yang laughs: „She could not save you, you served the husband together!”
„Oh, thanks to you can find out!” City Mistress Luo Hua is really the big corona, looked that does not have the means to work loose. Opens tiny white tooth to nip one in spouse's shoulder: „Who feared, do not think that this City Lord is really good to bully!”
Then the war breaks out.
One room all spring, the fire of passion spreads \; beauty like the swallow, threesome cried tenderly.
battle, completely unexpected. Defeats by some City Lord and ally in pairs, begs for mercy to come to an end.
The rest is good, Yue Yang full of energy.
Stands before Golden Halo Shield , he has not used brute force bombardment like Black Prison King. But tries to find other solution.
When far view very thin First Floor Golden Halo Shield , nearly looks, Yue Yang discovered that it amounts to one meter unexpectedly thick, it is estimated that own Innate Sword Qi is unable to pierce.
What means has? Evil air/Qi ten Teleportation? Yue Yang projects together Innate Sword Qi, incites injects about three inches (2.54 cm), accidentally stopped, in the Teleportation flash, Golden Halo Shield sends out fluctuation slightly, shakes Yue Yang directly flies beyond hundred meters. Smashes into the ground, made that a person from another world is very distressed. Until this time, Yue Yang discovered a point. Why can Black Prison King come bombardment with a strange rhythm? The reason is he wants to drive out thick Golden Halo Shield not to be good, meanwhile must counter-balance Golden Halo Shield instead shakes, will therefore have that strange bombardment rhythm!
Each attack. Must two, one probably attack, two must counter-balance.
Otherwise, the strength that instead shakes, making the human unable to endure!
Yue Yang has eaten the invisible losses, did not use any small trick, because before absolutely the defense, absolutely did not have the loopholes to exploit.
„Qilin Girl, comes out. Has the good thing! Treasure, tells Sister Bing Yin, here has a palace, inside has Godly Grimoire, making her go to move, I layer on layer have the prize!” Although Yue Yang cannot enter, but he is unhurried, how he knows to have, the human can definitely be good, that is Qilin Girl Bing Yin, the issue is this little girl sinks the dormancy to recuperate in Divine Grimoire, must call her, but also needs Xiao Wen Li to go into action, tells Qilin Girl this how. Good news.
„Oh!” Xiao Wen Li forever is that clever, she turns into together seven color Flowing Light, in an instant vanishes.
About after ten seconds, there is a response.
The Tiansu phoenix has resounded clear. Resounds through the skies, making the soul shiver.
Is quick cannot see clearly with the eye.
Yue Yang Divine Vision is not good!
Instantaneous, Phoenix Sisters entered in Golden Halo Shield , Yue Yang only with enough time saw that they behind entrain seven color Flowing Light of belt.
If Black Prison King sees, certainly will have tears streaming down the face.
He used Holy Equipment bombardment a half hour, was tired like the dead dog. Golden Halo Shield is intact. But Phoenix Sisters, does not use a milisecond, passes through Golden Halo Shield , entered that resplendent in gold and jade green palace. Black Prison King must see this, what Soaring Dragon Continent but also conquers, what Tong Tian Tower but also conquers? Looked for the strip string to hang up directly!
Then is Qilin Girl, she is bringing delicate fragrance.
Runs, the small cheek also has the adorable appearance that a point was just awaking.
Her eye illumination, looks at palace, does not pay attention to Yue Yang, flushed radiantly, saw buried treasure like the female robber.
„Well, here imprisonment is quite fierce! Did not fear, fortunately, I have the unique skill!” Qilin Girl rushes to Golden Halo Shield , motion speed quickly wanes, as if runs very difficultly. Her like a wisp of smoke runs, mumbled, both hands were tying special Mi seal, the whole body brilliance writings, bathed in seven colors, two beautiful adorable small corners were sparkling.
She partly is bending down the body, runs, breaks Golden Halo Shield with the corner directly, flushed.
Yue Yang looks in good over the face.
He regretted very much that already knows did not inform them, because they were the day character No. 1 female robber, must make them loot this palace, it is estimated that Lian Tang could not drink.
Qilin Girl is glad to laugh, like a wisp of smoke ran in palace.
Before long, she joyfully satisfied runs, said to the Yue Yang comfort of sobbing mourning: „Godly Grimoire also really has. However do not think, Divine Equipment selects the master, or recognizes you for the focus, gives you also to have more than enough. I discovered that many good things, many spaces to ban, it is estimated that in more treasure, when I found the thing, can divide 1-2 to give you! Do not cry, is waiting for the elder sister obediently here, clever!”
Which this comforts?
This puts salt toward the wound in simply!
When Yue Yang sticks out suddenly, when prepares to spank her small, she laughed to run.
„Without your this how. Qilin Girl, you think that I can't go in?” Student Yue Yang offered a sacrifice to final magic weapon ” that is Five Elements Seeking Golden Mice.
These five little mouse fights are not good. However regarding treasure hunt, is powerful!
at least, before then, has not disappointed Yue Yang!
Summoned, five Seeking Golden Mice kept exploring around Golden Halo Shield , they could not go, but they will seek for Secret Door! Before long, they found huge Secret Door! Accurate. This is not the gate, is only Rune Diagram on Golden Halo Shield , it is the stealth, but Five Elements Seeking Golden Mice looked for it.
Yue Yang puts out a hand, induces carefully.
Also careful, research above Rune, vaguely understood, here is with the gateway that some secret method enters, but must obtain the agreement of Master.
With a Grimoire World truth, issue does not have Beast to guide to enter, Yue Yang found to enter the Secret Door means to be also useless.
Let alone, had not found to enter the Secret Door means!
„Xiao Wen Li, you try to go in!” Yue Yang pats the forehead suddenly, oneself are really stupid. A Xiao Wen Li birth had Diamond Grimoire, her at least was also Mythical Beast! Although is inferior to Qilin Girl and Phoenix Sisters their Immortal Beast that exaggerates, but is also very formidable, should be able to enter!
Rest! The bosom is small Wenli is cleverest, she nods lovably to Yue Yang Grimoire.
Moves toward Golden Halo Shield Secret Door diligently. The look is very dignified.
Stone Element Medusa, Storm Mermaid and Thunder Naga and Ice Serpent Demon four Guardian Spirit Beast came out. to work with a common purpose assists Xiao Wen Li, with full strength, aims at a point on Secret Door, with the aim of making Xiao Wen Li be able to go forward a point. Finally. Blood Queen and Barbaric Cow Shadow came together, full strength increases auxiliary on the body of Xiao Wen Li.
But, full strength. Can make Xiao Wen Li hover merely forward two distances.
Not more than half ruler.
But Golden Halo Shield , thick foot one meter!
Yue Yang thinks quickly in emergencies, the eruption biggest strength, True Qi promotes the limit, projects Supreme Sword.
In the Xiao Wen Li front. to bind a near rice hole. But the Xiao Wen Li also mind comprehends. Immediately turns into the color light, shoots to enter in pinhole.
Let the Yue Yang panic-stricken matter occur. That breaks pinhole Golden Halo Shield , above Secret Door moves to hundred meters beyond instantaneously, turns into the absolute defense same place immediately the Halo Shield wall, entire is stranded Xiao Wen Li in inside.
„Does not want, my God!” Yue Yang suddenly is terror-stricken, he feared really Xiao Wen Li will compress, death Guardian Spirit Beast will not die freely truly, but Yue Yang does not think that Xiao Wen Li undergoes that pain. He plunges Halo Shield , exhausts whole body strength. The intention rescues her, but makes a futile effort, instead makes Halo Shield shake to fly, falls beyond dozens meters.
„She is all right, all right, should not be anxious!” Blood Queen hurries to support by the arm almost to frighten heartbeat stagnation Yue Yang, repeatedly comfort.
„Well?” Yue Yang then discovered that originally Xiao Wen Li has the instance that the Halo Shield wall closes up, summoned Grimoire.
Even if Diamond-ranked Summoning Grimoire Halo Shield , was pressed not like the appearance.
Only less than one inch spaces.
In Xiao Wen Li outside body, along the body of Xiao Wen Li. Protects her not to be compressed.
Yue Yang has not looked at Transformation has become such Halo Shield , let alone low ranking innate, is Sky Pearl, Baruth, Shun Tian and Black Prince and other Super Innate adds, perhaps makes an effort not possibly to extrude to reduce this appearance Halo Shield together.
It compresses like a pellet, closely is binding Xiao Wen Li.
The Xiao Wen Li tail plate above Diamond Grimoire, six small hands supports on Halo Shield beyond one inch distance.
„Treasure, do not fear that do not fear. I save you to come out immediately!” Yue Yang prepares to send out Supreme Sword again, rescues Xiao Wen Li.
Compared with any Artifact, any Holy Grimoire Godly Grimoire, comes 1000 10,000 books, Yue Yang not to exchange the Xiao Wen Li life with them again. She, is the most important darling. Yue Yang sees Xiao Wen Li to be trapped, still diligently approached own reveals a smile, immediately the heart broke to pieces. Rebukes oneself in secret, blames greedy Artifact, will otherwise not fall Xiao Wen Li to fall into so dangerous circumstances.
Knew perfectly well that here danger is incomparable, still makes her take risk!
Comes again one time, oneself cannot absolutely like this!
When Yue Yang erupts Supreme Sword once more Xiao Wen Li both eyes violent opens the eyes.
Two bone-chilling cold eyesights, split like Radiance shoot, Golden Halo Shield that originally after letting Innate Sword Qi grips broken, immediately can close up, lets her [Binding] Inherent Skill unexpectedly „ anchorage, one tenth of a second.
That fears is 10 milisecond, was enough.
When Yue Yang calms down looked again that discovered turns into seven color Flowing Light Xiao Wen Li, left in Golden Halo Shield . Actually not in front, but in another side.
Xiao Wen Li, is bringing to select proud to wave toward oneself, expressed successfully!
Her double pupil, because actually overdraws excessively, has the blood. Mixes the tears to turn over, executes in that the clean small cheek, delimits the next two stained dark red tears of blood ”,
Sees this, the Yue Yang nose gallic acid acid.
How small treasure wants to hold in the arms this to kiss one really ruthlessly, then, did not let loose her.
Stone Element Medusa, Storm Mermaid, Thunder Naga and Ice Serpent Demon, overdraw excessively nearly the body of prostration, lifts the arm to cheer. Their bodies, have the golden brilliance liter bit by bit, they see, cried out cheerfully. Yue Yang sees pleasantly surprised, in the Xiao Wen Li top of the head, Seven-coloured Light Pillar flashes again and again, imitates such as the rainbow to dance in circles. The detailed shock-wave silent spreads together. Then, specially radiant golden light pillar, points to the sky, even is drawing the marvelous arc on Golden Halo Shield , slides to a higher sky.
For a long time Level Up Xiao Wen Li, finally, after breaking through this Golden Halo Shield .
Her Level Up!
Yue Yang is moved beyond words.
Really, pays, will have the harvest!
Even if that Bens Godly Grimoire cannot obtain, any Artifact does not have the share, but all have also been worth, because since, continuously most powerful Xiao Wen Li finally Level Up! Must know that this is the Yue Yang hope by long, after Prison Emperor Temple fights Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots Xu Kong and Jiu Xiao, all Beast Level Up Xiao Wen Li also promoted Level 4 [Diamond], but, afterward experienced that many fights, the middle even had storm Scarlet Emperor that frigid war. Xiao Wen Li does not have the Level Up mark curtain throughout
To today.
Has promotion again, again Level Up!
That intense war, completely has not been she in life and death one round, erupts the biggest strength, exhausts the biggest Inherent Skill strength, breaks through Godly Grimoire Golden Halo Shield , breaks through own limit.
Finally, success Level Up! She. Broke through Black Prison King also to have no alternative for Golden Halo Shield that it sighed unexpectedly!
Yue Yang raises the head to the day, deeply inspires, he must borrow this movement, can resist in oneself heart reluctantly that type move that is hard to be depressing.
What also has, compared with seeing oneself beloved small treasure Level Up grows a happier matter?
  1  To display comments and comment, click at the button