432

Goes out of the courtyard, the tall and thin City Lord Lan Feng footsteps keeps.
Has been at the entering crossroad that lonesome and quiet slightly builds, received the footsteps.
Student Liu Ye thought that this also too exaggerated, in this distance, let alone the symposium awakened by noise Sage Jing Chao, was one crowd of Old Tiger fights, perhaps Teacher Jing Chao could not hear. Naturally, he perhaps is because wants to maintain this mystery, therefore City Lord Lan Feng so is grand its matter, Student Liu Ye has not thought. Grandmaster Ning Hai inquired Yue Yu, about Teacher Jing Chao all sorts, the expression was happy from time to time, but was low-spirited, fluctuated erratically, making Yue Yang look in secret yells splendidly!
As for that as cold as ice and frost Young Lady Cai Yi, then has followed on the heels silently, has a sending under custody flavor faintly.
City Lord Lan Feng discovered that surrounding lonesome and quiet nobody, sighed darkly is really the day helps me.
His clapping holds, proud shows a strange smiling face: „Was good, we arrived.”
Student Liu Ye displays happily, first speaks very much: „I thought that we prepare the gift first, Student Yue Yu lead quiet Grandmaster Ning Hai, sits before the Sage Jing Chao bed, as the matter stands, Sage Jing Chao opens the eye, can the earliest possible time see Grandmaster Ning Hai. Can imagine, she how excitement, but we, will then clash in the appropriate time, with preparing the good gift celebrates their reunions ...”
Yue Yang also greatly pats the palm: „Great idea, great idea!”
Yue Yu nods, indicated that this law is feasible.
Who does not know that tall and thin City Lord Lan Feng turn hostile has traded a complexion, sneered: „Any gift does not need to prepare, so long as your little darlings start off on the line, Cai Yi, massacres these two dead to the fool who being imminent still indifferently did not know, Ning Hai, you hold Yue Yu, we leave here immediately.”
He said that while pulls out golden scroll.
Opens, the gold is luminous, forms the giant light cover, the length and breadth reaches the greatness of more than 10 meters high, covers into which all people, isolates with the outside.
„Is this ‚isolation light cover’? When the Tian Luo Nation 19 th generation of monarchs are attacked, the assassin had used isolation light cover!” Student Liu Ye had a scare, she cannot think absolutely fact will transform this appearance immediately, the City Lord Lan Feng words, making her unable to respond for a while.
„villain!” Yue Yang jumps, points at tall and thin City Lord Lan Feng to yell: „I knew, you are villain!”
This rookie class performing skill, making Yue Yu enjoy his supercilious look.
Has also played to this time?
Does not have the means with this boy really!
After Student Liu Ye listens Yue Yang shouts, whole body big quake.
Immediately responded that she swept looks at City Lord Lan Feng and Grandmaster Ning Hai expression, discovered that they were staring at Yue Yu, immediately understands that originally their goals radically were not Sage Jing Chao, but Sage Jing Chao apprentice Yue Yu. Instantaneous, she recalls to mind the Yue Yu status, Yue Yu is Yue Family Second Young Lady, but Yue Family is the entire Da Xia Nation most efficient left arm right arm, seizes Yue Family Second Young Lady, without doubt is the best hostage.
Especially now Black Prison King declares war to Da Xia Nation, but the relations of Zi Jin Nation and Black Prison King are close.
Originally is this!
Waits for Student Liu Ye to respond that she discovered she has done a super stupid matter.
The enemies, use the good sympathy, has supposed a game slyly, has deceived itself mean, has used itself shameless!
„Really does not have the idiot who the medicine may save ...” tall and thin City Lord Lan Feng raises hand, that as cold as ice and frost Young Lady Cai Yi the stride compels immediately to Yue Yang, wants to deliver Yue Yang to return to the western paradise evidently.
„You radically are not City Lord Lan Feng, Level 6 [Elder], without your such strength!” Liu Ye also discovered that Grandmaster Ning Hai that Grandmaster appearance, all of a sudden, Ning Hai probably had not turned into the City Lord Lan Feng lackey a moment ago now, in the heart is in great surprise. The strength achieves Level 8 [Emperor] Grandmaster Ning Hai, in front of this City Lord Lan Feng merely is a lackey, what strength does that this fellow have?
„Lan Feng, replacement that but I fluctuate, stupid Human, the eye can deceive your, never believe thing that your eyes see!” That tall and thin ‚City Lord Lan Feng’ gradually Transformation, in several seconds, turns into one to live the monster of corner appearance ugly six arm.
What disgusting is, on the face of this monster, except for eye pearl that living several sizes varies, but also long has several mouths.
Several mouth unceasing opening and closing, making the human look have lost one's appetite greatly.
Yue Yu frowned.
Her instinct stands in Yue Yang, this action will bring to the attention of enemy, but opposite side just when proud, moreover Grandmaster Ning Hai thought when the woman encounters the danger, hides the man behind is an instinct.
He has not thought that Yue Yu hides Yue Yang, that is because Yue Yang is the younger brother who she most trusts, making her subconsciously this.
According to the strength, the monster that pretends the City Lord Lan Feng status, indeed compared with Grandmaster Ning Hai.
Because he is Level 1 [Innate] alien race Ranker.
Can be able to see from the badge of his chest, this is Dark Prison Legion one, moreover is family background different Continent Monster Innate, does not know that he is Zi Jin Nation warrior brings to arrive at Soaring Dragon Continent, came from the gate of Ancient Passage sacrifice. As for Grandmaster Ning Hai, although he is Human, but Yue Yang affirmed that he is not Soaring Dragon Continent warrior.
Level 8 [Emperor] that because, Yue Yang does not know, will Soaring Dragon Continent have like this hidden world warrior?
Did not know that Yue Yang, Yue Yang a moment ago boasted Shang Jing Academy history, the errors are full, as Ranker of Grandmaster level, how possibly this general knowledge to know? With the Sage Jing Chao related hearsay, this Grandmaster Ning Hai is the performance is specially more vacant, in Yue Yang does not have in the situation of designation, does not know completely Yue Yang said is Jing Lake. Yue Yang probes, discovers Grandmaster Ning Hai basic Soaring Dragon Continent warrior, but is the person of other families, in his heart relaxes completely, because the enemy's understanding of one's own side are not many, merely is superficial skin and hair.
If they want to infiltrate Da Xia Nation with the understanding of these skin and hair, it seems like it is very difficult.
Actually asks Liu Ye this girl to know from them that besides such warm-hearted kind in the school girl who the society experiences Qi Shao, whom can they also deceive?
„...” Yue Yu in the Yue Yang back, has delimited a cipher quietly.
Yue Yang nods, prepares to get rid.
In Yue Yang and Yue Yu prepare to get rid, that Student Liu Ye, snatches suddenly anxiously, blocks in that Young Lady Cai Yi front: „Used me not saying that you want to seize Student Yue Yu, only if stepped the past on my corpse!”
Yue Yang when heard, cannot bear the racket her fragrant shoulder: „Feeds, can you be good really?”
„It is not good is also good, you hurry, with Teleportation Scroll!” The Liu Ye expression is exceptionally firm, summons Advanced Silver-ranked Summoning Grimoire, raises Halo Shield .
„Brings contempt upon oneself!” That pretends the City Lord Lan Feng monster, although is a little surprised regarding Student Liu Ye Possesses Grimoire, but the expression disdains all.
Regarding one innate, even if there is Grimoire Halo Shield , how many seconds can also be able to support?
Let alone, strength similarly formidable Young Lady Cai Yi.
As for Ning Hai, he radically is not the main strength!
Yue Yang pulls out the gold coin, puts on a long face: „I’m just buying soy sauce, gives back to you to be good gold coin now, I can work as any matter not to occur.”
Grandmaster Ning Hai has shown specially ‚gently’ the smiling face, sinister and vicious Radiance flashes past in the deep pupil, the murderous intention half dew, hid a dagger in a smile said: „Was too late, although you and Liu Ye are not bad youngster, I also like you. However, knows that our secret person, must forever keep secret. You also know that except for dead man, nobody can forever keep secret, immediately commits suicide, believes me, this is in your life the best choice, otherwise, you will certainly regret that has not committed suicide immediately, falls in our hands, guarantees your more dead than alive! Two Young Student, the next generation, silly should not be again naive like present, told you a truth, on world, was not everyone is credible!”
Liu Ye listened, bites the jade lip tightly.
Dark red blood, in breaking by biting interlabial.
She gets hold of her fist distressed, in the heart rebukes oneself regarding her mistake extremely, present situation, is unable to make her continue to immerse in the painful compunction.
Now what need is the fight!
Stubborn Liu Ye, decides to exhaust the final strength, recalls mistake that oneself make!
„That fears death, I will also protect you. Please forgive, I wrong have believed the enemy ...” Liu Ye apologized to Yue Yu very much sincerely, but Yue Yu beckoned with the hand not to express anything, Student Yue Yang snort, seems not willing to forgive her actually. Liu Ye look one gloomy, but she bites jaw tightly, summoned a silver fawn, lowered the sound, by the way of close sending greetings, secret to Yue Yu said: „You ride my silver deer quickly, it can lead you to leave here!”
„I?” Yue Yang has keen ears, heard.
„You and I stay behind, block the enemy.” Liu Ye affirmed that incomparably has gotten down this significant life decision for Yue Yang.
„Why, my definitely not must stay behind brings death, you summoned a silver deer again, making me also ride to escape, I was afraid very much!” Appearance that Student Yue Yang ships out fearing death.
„Sorry, I have a silver deer.” Liu Ye pats the shoulder of Yue Yang gently, the gentle voice comfort: „Junior Schoolmate, wants bravely, you is a man!”
„Man must bring death in vain ...” Yue Yang squatted corner drawing a circle to encircle.
His action, lets Student Liu Ye is the compunction.
She wants to urge him, does not know how to open the mouth.
All, are their mistake.
This Wan Shi Tong Junior Schoolmate crossed very well, if not calls his one, will not ruin his life.
Early knows this, oneself will definitely not ask the way to him ... Now regrets already without enough time!
Liu Ye wipes the teardrops of corner of the eye lightly, said one in a soft voice: „Sorry, I will die in your front, this is I can only do now!”
„Do not have a dream, regardless of you use any means that is impossible to flee from here!” Grandmaster Ning Hai raises hand, innumerable Brambles, are insanely long in the ground, Brambles that brings puncturing seemed to be that the life waves.
In sky, even if the butterfly of flight, was caught immediately.
Must want to escape from this piece of Brambles trap, the innate strength is impossible to achieve!
Ning Hai even thought that above sent three people to catch Yue Yu is really too has exaggerated, by the opposite side strength, was only enough!
„Nearby had searched thoroughly, anybody has not appeared, all securities, begin!” A moment ago spoke, while released for flight quietly the monsters of several poisonous insects, after waiting for the poisonous insect to fly the body, the strength achieved the Innate-rank monster to confirm finally here was very safe. Sage Jing Chao has not perceived the danger, the surroundings do not have any student to appear, seizes the best opportunity of person.
„Roar!” That Young Lady Cai Yi, along with pretending the hand signal of City Lord Lan Feng that monster, swoops without the slightest show of feeling.
Lifts the fist, rainstorm launches the attack to Liu Ye Halo Shield .
Halo Shield shakes completely her fist vigor.
But she as if no pain, still fiercely attacks.
The strength that instead shakes, her both hands engine'knock', the body blood splashes violently.
Both hands have revealed bruised and lacerated even her of bone, still shook the fist, the speed does not reduce instead rises, a strength also fist compared with a fist enhancement.
„!” Liu Ye had a scare, this crazy fighting method, she has not seen for a lifetime.
Let alone the woman, is a man, is impossible to achieve.
This is not the attack, this radically is the autonomy!
As the strength and speed of fist bang intensify, Halo Shield Radiance gets down rapidly dimly, believe, will break not long through.
Now, the double fist of this Young Lady Cai Yi the body did not have, reveals a pair of structure precise mechanical arm clearly. Liu Ye and Yue Yu call out in alarm, because they until now realized that this lunatic general Cai Yi, is only a machine partner of feminine semblance, but is not true Human.
Student Yue Yang curls the lip.
Even if not use Heaven's Eye Divine Vision, is only [Enchantment] ability expires, Yue Yang knows that this Cai Yi is not the Human female.
Except that Inherent Skill a little strange Liu Ye, Yue Yang did not think that world also has the second woman to be able complete immunity own [Enchantment] ability, that is ability that Sky Calamity also quite receives to affect! Also, Liu Ye is not Cai Yi such immunity, her influence is very low, she also had praised a moment ago one because of the smile of Yue Yang, showed that she was affected actually, is only the might is not strong.
Reason that Yue Yang has put together performing skill with opposite side \; first, wants to understand the enemy \; Second, wants to clarify the manufacture principle of this Cai Yi.
Perhaps, this Cai Yi person occasionally makes the Yue Gong third desire has helped completely.
„Ended ...” Liu Ye in instant, Yue Yu that light cover vanishes advances carrying on the back of silver deer rapidly, in the mouth simultaneously screams one, falls down Yue Yang, is keeping off him boldly: „Sorry, was I have harmed you, the next generation, I also return certainly to you!”
In the final moment, she still wants to make up for her mistake.
Although, she also knows that this making up and protection are the futile efforts.
Only the cover vanishes, silver deer meteor projects, in the innumerable Brambles traps, it clashes smoothly, isolates the light to cover is unable to block its footsteps.
But Yue Yu in its carrying on the back, she does not keep the Liu Ye side, the Metal Attribute fist of Mechanical Puppet Cai Yi, the bang does not kill rationally to her, Liu Ye has induced turns head, just sees this, is out of control to shout sadly: „oh no!”
She had not realized that originally pressed Junior Schoolmate under own to vanish.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button