452

Yue Yang hopes that can help her to break through at one fell swoop. Phoenix Fairy Beauty never lacks the talent, she lacks the breakthrough the mood.
Now, is a best breakthrough opportunity.
Innumerable Rune, Heaven Realm Rune, the Ancient Rune twinkle lives the splendor.
Forms all kinds of marking.
Reappears when their bodies, in the Phoenix Fairy Beauty mind is forgets kindnesses joyfully, their portfolio approaches, are bountiful, is mysterious marvelous.
Purest Innate True Qi by the Yue Yang mouth, endless crosses into the Phoenix Fairy Beauty wing celtis mouth, then circulates to her whole body.
Nirvana Fire, burns in the right hand of Yue Yang, presses after Phoenix Fairy Beauty lightly the life gate of vest.
Builds up the body, the breakthrough, carries on together!
At the Phoenix Fairy Beauty current energy, still insufficient broke through the boundary of Supreme Innate.
But Yue Yang has the means.
When her energy considers Xin, he drips into Goddess' Nectar in her mouth, even drips into Divine Water, making her body restore to the optimum condition, again by Nirvana Fire and Innate True Qi, builds up the body, lets Phoenix Fairy Beauty in such a case. Can build up the body broken boundary, the Nirvana rebirth. The meridians of her body already linked up, but Yue Yang wants and is not only the meridians, but is the Phoenix Fairy Beauty whole person, is in builds up in the body purely, what wants is her body achieves most perfect instant, then models to decide by Divine Water and Nirvana Fire energy, turns into existence that legendary god body such cannot be damaged!
This, is his real objective.
Naturally, is most important, Couple Practise that simultaneously carries on.
That is breaks through the boundary most essential, builds up the body to arrive at the boundary, but also needs to break through complementing one another of Supreme Innate. That flash when the Phoenix Fairy Beauty boundary almost must break through, Succubus Empress integrates her body immediately, exhausts the maximum energy , helping Lady to break through, she is Strengthening Class Guardian Spirit Beast, is enormous regarding the Master amplification, it can be said that one of the most important assistances.
The union of Yue Yang and Phoenix Fairy Beauty, is the start of husband and wife Couple Practise official Body Fusion Technique.
Also breaks through Heaven Tier , to promote into the female Supreme first step.
The strong powerful dragon spear, lifts up high spiritedly.
When Master goes to outside the mystical garden, its might announced into this lands new Lord, with conquering movement, that indisputable manner. When Master rides the advance, must hold the new territory, world simply does not have any strength to prevent its advance.
But the flower petal of fresh-faced belt dew. Does not have to cling to tenaciously the gateway incorrigibly obstinate.
It in the fervor, welcome the arrival of new Lord.
Although delicate, but is unable to withstand, but it does not have a resistance and denial.
virgin cried to represent the loyalty of original Lady tenderly, she, for new vanquisher, for lover in the life, offered all.
Profusion of fallen petals.
This is the lover obtains the best gift, before representing the lover chaste and future loyalty.
„I do not love me not to be sore!” Phoenix Fairy Beauty hurts slightly shivers, teardrops silent downhill cheeks, but she holds in the arms Yue Yang strongly, hints him to continue to go forward, because of own delicacy, do not halt.
„Loves you, forever!” Yue Yang kisses that sparkling and translucent teardrops gently, with the gentlest kiss, reduces her pain as far as possible.
Continues to go forward, until a body.
Husband and wife Couple Practise most important synthesis ceremony has carried on, successfully completes.
When Innate True Qi, Nirvana Fire, Goddess' Nectar, the Divine Water completely Reconstruction Phoenix Fairy Beauty perfect body, making her approach the god body that legendary will never damage infinitely \; Achieves the boundary in Body Fusion Technique Couple Practise , Rune Diagram fluctuates to the optimal fit. Phoenix Fairy Beauty Summoning Grimoire. Reappears, the color light blooms, [gold/metal] Hongguan empties, one type never the brand-new fragrance, overflows completely the entire space.
But huge promotion light pillar, shoots the sky.
Originally when Phoenix Fairy Beauty promotes innate light pillar, not over 200 meters.
Now, after the Yue Yang many assistances and many efforts , the Phoenix Fairy Beauty success breaks through the new realm, by Level 10 [Innate], steps loudly the previous step, steps into merely is the boundary that Supreme can arrive, Supreme Innate! Also is Heaven Tier that Heaven Realm warrior called! light pillar by original less than 200 meters, the breakthrough, promoted more than 300 meters all of a sudden, turned highly rises to rise. Also there are innumerable rainbows, seeps in Grimoire, slowly pours into the body of Phoenix Fairy Beauty, but Guardian Spirit Beast Succubus Empress, rapid elevation in color light of breakthrough, is not the rank change, but is the body qualitative change, altogether melts in the Phoenix Fairy Beauty back wings and demon tail, top of the head that to exquisite adorable curved horn, unceasingly is shedding changes.
The Phoenix Fairy Beauty success promotes into Level 1 [Supreme Innate] female Supreme, is Level 1 [Heaven] that Heaven Realm said.
Succubus Empress, she now also unceasingly Evolution.
The qualitative change, needs a process.
However what can affirm, her future. Becoming along with the promotion of Lady strength limitless, perhaps one day, she not only will promote into Mythical Beast, but also becomes the world first Succubus goddess ...
When the Phoenix Fairy Beauty promotion will soon end, suddenly, very long has not promoted the rank Yue Yang, while obtaining Phoenix Fairy Beauty energy returning nurturing to parents, the energy leaps loudly, direct impact higher boundary. His Summoning Grimoire, reappears automatically, along with golden light pillar, the projection, points to the sky together. The Yue Yang whole body bathes in golden Level Up Radiance immediately.
Grimoire has opened the first page, above showed that his rank, via original Level 3 [Innate], has promoted Level 4 [Innate].
If according to his Level 1 [Innate], is equal to the strength computation of others Level 6 [Innate].
Level 4 [Innate] Yue Yang, has been equal to Level 9 [Innate].
After the breakthrough, if meets Shun Tian again, or a Black Prince this Super Innate powerful enemy, Yue Yang had enough confidence and strength, can drop sharply opposite side, even can under the specific condition. Strikes to kill opposite side.
One can while assisting Phoenix Fairy Beauty breaks through Supreme Innate , to promote Level 4 [Innate], this is Yue Yang had not estimated.
However, this is not the misdemeanor.
The Phoenix Fairy Beauty energy returns nurturing to parents, regarding Yue Yang, it can be said that a prompt.
Before then, Yue Yang itself in the body of Sick Beauty and City Mistress Luo Hua, definitely also has to obtain this energy to return nurturing to parents, but does not have Phoenix Fairy Beauty to be so intense, therefore Yue Yang has not induced. If is really this, then, again when push down Yi Nan, Princess Qian Qian and Xue Wu Xia them. Also can obtain?
What is most important, Yue Yang discovered that Devour Inherent Skill in within the body in this pure energy returns nurturing to parents obtains benefits in a big way.
Perhaps, one day.
When Black Lake Devour Inherent Skill, can control by Yue Yang personally, then, even if facing on super formidable Scarlet Emperor, or Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots Xu Kong of hand-held god halberd, Jiu Xiao, believes that can also be a day that their these powerful enemies die!
Beforehand Yue Yang, although in advanced Heavenly Empress, each Level 1 promotes first very slowly, but is not the Yue Yang talent is insufficient, because he passes through reminding of Sword Spirit Goddess, must build the innate foundation, improves Innate Realm to need, like this will slow down the winding speed. If not the driving reduced order, repairs repeatedly, the to ignore like ordinary innate breaks through, Yue Yang now already was Level 9 [Innate].
If the strength is the same, can reach other Level 9 [Innate] level by Yue Yang Level 4 [Innate], Yue Yang chooses certainly Level 4 [Innate], because will have many breakthroughs and promotion in the future, but Level 9 [Innate], other did not say, has most at least been short of after middle Level 5 promotion wonderful one night.
Yue Yang in the dream, discovered that nose a little itchy, opens the eye, discovered that Phoenix Fairy Beauty is pulling up own cheeks with the hair mischievously.
„pervert, fell asleep has also met mischief!” Shortly after Phoenix Fairy Beauty also just awoke, she discovered that Yue Yang also falls asleep, but the big hand is rubbing to keep on own chest, immediately crawls, pulls up him with the hair. Looks at confusing that he wakes up, cannot help smiling, the fragrant shoulder shrugs to laugh.
This did not smile enough has attracted, smiled, breast trembling snow.
Really falls all living things.
Nobody may and!
Looked coquettish behavior that her proud laughs. The enticement that bold shaking breast entrains, Yue Yang discovered one immediately Wolf's blood boiling.
Will put out a hand to push over Phoenix Fairy Beauty, conquers once more.
Suddenly, seeing Phoenix Fairy Beauty to bend down charmingly, is holding the beautiful breast, feeds near his lip: „Yesterday evening does not calculate, now, I want counter to push one time your this Little Rascal, Luo Hua first time cannot achieve, I must achieve! Prepared? Rascal, making small Mother love you!”
When does not know, that Succubus Empress ran, is going all out with the mouth is serving.
Really worthily frequently is the force race of suck dry man, controls Force of Yang Student Yue Yang luckily, changes into others, perhaps possibly is not her match, must make her suck dry.
Since beauty declares war, how Yue Yang can not accept a challenge ...
When Phoenix Fairy Beauty is graceful, is pulling the arm of Yue Yang, appears when people before, everybody discovered that her makings changed, dignity that one type is hard to look up , the skin is snow white Wu Xia, has unique brilliance, the whole person seems like common like the legendary goddess. Fourth Mother looked happily, but also corrects the Yue Bing name, making her call to change a statement Sister-In-Law, do not call the elder sister again.
Yue Bing starts a little not quite to be clear, did the elder sister overnight turn into Sister-In-Law?
Hasn't married?
Afterward, possibly wants to understand, on her face one red, looked at Elder Brother, looked at Phoenix Fairy Beauty, nodded in secret.
Phoenix Fairy Beauty was very happy that making Succubus Empress hold many treasure, the gem and best quality jewelry, give to everybody to make the gift, everybody has the share, in Tian Luo Imperial Palace serves the Fourth Mother maid, obtained granting. As for Fourth Mother and Yue Yu, Yue Bing, Yue Shuang they say nothing, best has given them, City Mistress Luo Hua and Sick Beauty, there is a best quality gift. Now Phoenix Fairy Beauty has not cared regarding these things, after Student Yue Yang push down , after promoting into new female Supreme, she discovered that obtains one to protect own lover, is in the life is most important.
„That did Succubus Empress turn into Mythical Beast? Did you also give that her? Your this pervert!” City Mistress Luo Hua discovered that a little did not suit, draws Yue Yang to interrogate at the same time. Finally Yue Yang is all right insensitively, she is noisy a big red painted-face: „Your big pervert, that is Beast ... Although said that is transform into human Holy Beast, but also too that? Good, you said that explanation of integration, I do not believe that definitely is because you request absurdly, in addition she is Succubus Empress ... Sky Law she also is really, buys one and gets one free, this is unfair to me, Rascal, their two bully my one, like this I will make them be inferior!”
„Do not be oversensitive, I do not want such really intentionally ... Turns into Mythical Beast, that is not my idea, is she when strengthening a body, after Level Up, is Mythical Beast.” Student Yue Yang has not thought has the idea of Succubus Empress, he is only has not thought that she is so powerful, will also run to cheer for Phoenix Fairy Beauty, moreover displays very well, Inherent Skill is astonishing!
„She is Level 10 [Diamond] Holy Beast, now transfers Mythical Beast, not in the least is strange!” Sick Beauty did not think that has any issue.
„How I do not have Holy Beast ...” City Mistress Luo Hua thought that the Phoenix Fairy Beauty superiority was too big, the original Sky Law little girl front two meat instant kill all living things, now again have added on one to be good at serving Succubus Empress of person all round, wins street that many simply.
„Little Luo Hua does not want self sadly, you have their no superiority!” Yue Yang has not said that City Mistress Luo Hua rebukes puts out a hand to hit his lightly: „Cannot say, forever is among us secret!”
Happy day, in three days.
Black Prison King has not moved, it is estimated that still fiercely knocks before Golden Halo Shield of mystical palace.
Zi Jin Nation, builds up army to arrive at the border actually gradually, because the effectiveness work is extremely many, Old Man Yue Hai did not think that one month, is impossible to launch the attack. The time also has, moreover Zi Jin Nation while declaring war, sends the special envoy to send proclamation of war, proposed three groups of decisive battles.
First, the innate and innate between fight, has nothing to do with the ordinary soldier.
Both sides innate, the battle that cannot meddle the ordinary soldier, can only the status fight a decisive battle coordinatedly, otherwise both sides have the right to slaughter the big retaliation of commoner.
Second, above Level 6 [Elder] to the Quasi-Innate following warrior showdown, cannot participate in battle of ordinary soldier.
Third, ordinary soldier big Legion attacks a city or the field operation, this is the genuine war, how much the casualty is concerned with the soldier himself quality, is related with the strategy decision-making and tactical plan of marshal general. Can use various method attacks, including Beast, the puppet, poison, the roaring flame, the flood and falls the stone wait / etc., but beside abatement Innate Ranker, because of a Innate Ranker appearance, will create the massive soldiers, commoner casualties entire Legion will even destroy. Conquers a country, was not equal to that must destroy a country.
The rear service of ordinary soldier, is hundreds of thousands of people husbands composes, even are more.
Regarding Zi Jin Nation proclamation of war on, Jun Wu You and Old Man Yue Hai agreed that Zi Jin Nation national did nothing wrong harms, their command prompt, necessary massively does not slaughter.
As for the innate showdown, does not participate in the slaughter ordinary soldier, it is estimated that in all Innate Ranker, only then Student Yue Yang this shameless fellow, can not give a thought to the status to do this matter. Zi Jin Nation proposed this, radically in view of Yue Family Third Young Master, because other innate will not make this action. Naturally, this limit, to Dark Prison Legion, an advantage.
That is their Innate Ranker, is stronger.
Black Prison King did not say, Five Great Leaders any can forcing Heavenly Imperial Guard, even also has Lion Pagoda and Shun Tian, Black Prince they help one another.
Zi Jin Nation and Black Prison King they have not thought that Yue Yang not only found Great Demon King Baruth they to make the union, but also has joined Demon Hall, what even most makes the people's desires unable to expect, he Phoenix Fairy Beauty this Sky Law , to promote into new female Supreme successfully. Phoenix Fairy Beauty, possibly is following Supreme, after Night Empress two, third achieves Realm of Supreme female Ranker.
Has her in side, Yue Yang simply is like a tiger that has grown wings.
Black Prison King?
Present Yue Yang and Phoenix Fairy Beauty, have the confidence to contend with Undefeated, if adds on Night Empress again, he can also entrain again?
Lets person who Yue Yang a little has scruples only, is not Black Prison King.
But is Scarlet Emperor.
If this fellow restored the peak strength, that was true difficult gnaws!
Also in one day time, when the Yue Yang preparation brings Yue Bing goes to Palace of the Five Elements experience, suddenly Thief Guild to Yue Yang sends a top-secret letter, above writes one line of characters: The time approached, comes at once Tong Tian Tower Seventh Floor, grand plaza, Jiang Ying!
Finally, Hornless Dragon Girl Jiang Ying has sent in the top-secret letter.
In fact, Yue Yang has also been waiting for these days, because he also knows the Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor time, and other Hornless Dragon Girl letters.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button