422

Demon Palace.
Great Demon King Baruth and most efficient assistant Demon Commander Du Lan was discussing the discussion current political situation, Black Prison King declares war to Da Xia Nation, they already received the message.
Regarding Black Prison King, even if Demonic Abyss all influences, does not hold the favorable impression. It can be said that Dark Prison Legion major part Corrupt Warrior, came from Demonic Abyss, this regarding Demonic Abyss, is a naked winning over a popular actor from another company by offering higher pay behavior. That feared that these Corrupt Warrior do not come from Great Demon King Baruth Blood Prison, is he intolerable. Before Black Prison King this, Prison Emperor Divine General, has the formidable strength, simultaneously this fellow also knows that Heaven Realm secret, lets Baruth and Du Lan and other Demonic Abyss Elite has to wait for a better opportunity, not to have conflicted with Black Prison King immediately directly.
This Black Prison King declares war to Da Xia Nation, it is estimated that is early premeditated.
Supreme was very likely to grasp flew upwards Heaven Realm secret, she might leave anytime.
Black Prison King launches an attack to declare war to Da Xia Nation at this time, the goal is to eradicate the hidden danger in Soaring Dragon Continent, simultaneously takes over control of the inheritance that six thousand years ago Prison Emperor leave, is most important, takes over control of the Ruins Shrine domination.
Everyone knows, secret in Ruins Shrine is the highest pursue of warrior.
All innate suspected, great strength that reason that Supreme outshines others, is she in Ruins Shrine obtained legendary ‚Warrior Soul’.
In Soaring Dragon Continent Ruins Shrine, is always the Innate Ranker lands that must fight, this place, is relates each space each Continent root to be.
Only then through Ruins Shrine space Ancient Passage, the people can enter different Continent.
Otherwise, the people must according to the Tong Tian Tower principle, enter under the leadership of different Continent warrior ... Latter this, that is impossible to use to invade, in other words, Ancient Passage is the first bridge that each expansion of influence expands.
In order to let the Demonic Abyss influence holds troops, Black Prison King has sent in a top-secret letter to Baruth and Du Lan, expressed that so long as the Demonic Abyss influence does not meddle, then he is willing to enter Heaven Realm secret as the exchange, moreover Black Prison King indicated that after oneself are in charge of Innate Alliance officially, will propose that acknowledged all land legalization and all rights that Demonic Abyss seizes turn over to the proposal of Demonic Abyss King.
A few words, Black Prison King wants to collaborate.
Most at least he hopes that Baruth, Du Lan and other Demonic Abyss Elite do not meddle him to snatch away the Soaring Dragon Continent matter, for this reason, he does not hesitate to resign secret about Heaven Realm.
„This matter, I have the opposing opinion, gives your majesty to decide!” Demon Commander Du Lan beckons with the hand.
„...” Great Demon King Baruth is silent for a very long time.
Makes a decision easily, a few words on line.
Consequence that but this matter extends, possibly makes the current political situation move toward two clearly opposite directions, how to let the maximum benefit of Demonic Abyss, this is the place that Baruth has a headache about. Because this is not win-win, once resolution mistake, then Demonic Abyss is very likely by to move toward to be on the decline prosperously.
A special aura, appears in Demon Palace instantaneously.
Enemies!
The future absolutely is an enemy!
Great Demon King Baruth and Demon Commander Du Lan had induction immediately, simultaneously stood up, simultaneously gathered the strength congealing energy, prepared to make the attack to this special aura.
„Your Demonic Abyss quality was really too bad, like this welcome the old friend?” Has a shadow one to dodge outside, before Demon Palace guards did not have any response, arrived at the entrance of Baruth imperial study room. A smiling face brilliant sunshine full Human man disregards Baruth and Demon Commander Du Lan eyes covetously momentarily the action of attack, enters fearlessly, but also swaggering looks for a chair to sit down, builds one leg on the other, is carefree and content, must relax compared with own study room.
„Yue Family Third Young Master? Do you come here what are you doing?” Baruth was not worried that Student Yue Yang is entices own consort and daughter, because Human and aesthetic viewpoint and Demonic Abyss are different, this Human boy will not like the close ten meters high whole body flame scale densely covered sharp thorn absolutely such as angle bucktooth fierce Demon Race beauty. Regarding coming of Yue Yang, Baruth has thought immediately a point, this boy is the persuasive speaker, definitely is this.
„You have thought mistakenly, I am not request reinforcements, I am rescue your!” Student Yue Yang has looked at the three countries, knows that the qualified persuasive speaker, must blow opposite side with the frog tone first, otherwise cannot discuss.
„Saves us? did I hear it wrong? Probably what now danger is Soaring Dragon Continent!” After Demon Commander Du Lan [smile | hear], immediately sneered.
„You thought that Da Xia Nation will extinguish?” Yue Yang says in our family to eat the stuffed dumpling to be equally relaxed as if tonight.
„Definitely perishes.” Baruth will make a bet with Yue Yang.
„Then you thought that Black Prison King can kill me?” Yue Yang also asked.
„...” Baruth and Du Lan look at each other one, regarding this issue, but also did not say.
Although Black Prison King is flamboyant, but this boy is Abnormal, what is most important, this boy two are formidable the unimaginable Fire-type unusual animals protection, that type instantaneously by the pressure of second, even if for a long time, Baruth and Du Lan also had a vivid memory. Black Prison King is strong, must kill Yue Yang this boy, perhaps is also a joke, two Fire-type unusual animals did not say that is strange Beast that in that self seal runs away, formidable incomparable, once restores the peak strength, enough made Black Prison King unable to eat to capture walking.
„I cannot hit Black Prison King temporarily, right, I acknowledged that this is the fact. However one year later? Ten years later? You should investigate my growth experience, knows that my growth, you think for ten years later, Black Prison King and I, who is stronger and who is weaker? Do both spell? to whom the deer falls? Da Xia Nation perishes, I lead younger generation to hide, ten years later, I destroy completely Black Prison King, rallies Da Xia, how do this you think? Intelligent Great Demon King Baruth, loyal and devoted Demon Commander Du Lan, you should know that Supreme is my Introducer, even if she goes to Heaven Realm, will certainly take me ... I and Sky Law are the good friend, Night Empress, is regards with a special fondness to me, so long as Tian Luo Nation and Demon Hall these two big influences help one another, our Soaring Dragon Continent is not necessarily able to fall to the enemy.” Student Yue Yang does not have the command soldiers to go to war militarily, but is the persuasive speaker is very qualified.
„Demon Hall, will not collaborate with you absolutely!” Baruth a few words died of suffocation.
„Right, how regardless of you and Sky Law relate are intimate with, what Demon Hall real straight talk matter is Sky Pearl . Moreover, Demon Hall three big founders, is impossible to agree to subsidize Da Xia Nation, because they are the Da Xia, Tian Luo and other place of the defectors, the resentment soars to the heavens, Qiu Shensi does, how possibly collaborate with you?” Du Lan Demonic Abyss is familiar with the Soaring Dragon Continent history, hits points out the Yue Yang excuse the insufficiency.
„You have made a mistake, is completely mistaken.” Yue Yang can it be that can argue down the human in a few words, immediately counter-attacks.
„Right?” Baruth thought that this boy is [damn|dead] duck is obstinate argumentative, sneered: „Demon Hall must hate you compared with our Demonic Abyss, they must be able to collaborate with you, that is the huge joke!”
„Has the hatred yes right, but the brothers clearly do accounts, two brothers fight, was not equal to that they can be willing to see the bystander to capture their homeland. Did not say that any Human bloodline brothers friendship, is only Ruins Shrine, Demon Hall does not allow the bystander to bribe. You are willing to see Black Prison King to obtain Ruins Shrine Artifact and Warrior Soul, becomes new generation Supreme? Black Prison King is not Supreme, is Supreme always ineffective, allows your Demonic Abyss development, the Black Prison King meeting? If he slow hand, first extinguishes, is your Demonic Abyss!” Student Yue Yang frightens Baruth and Du Lan menacingly.
„Joke, our Demonic Abyss can it be that can Black Prison King capture?” Baruth has not been worried about this, Demon Race is not Human, militant spirit that they would rather die than surrender, that will be exterminates completely will not surrender, said again some Dark Prison Legion many people, Demonic Abyss many quantities, at least by 1 : 100 ten thousand, in the face of the vast quantity, all will be the floating clouds.
„Dark Prison Legion attacks Demonic Abyss, was equal to that one scoop of water sprinkle in Sea of Fire, courts destruction.” Demon Commander Du Lan is also confident.
„Captures Demonic Abyss not to be indeed easy, but, if his single storm your Demon King, again? You cannot forever hide in Demonic Abyss, daily sticks together to live together? If you go to Tong Tian Tower, then Black Prison King everywhere attacks, do you also live? If you are willing to make head hiding turtle, I did not have the words to say.” The Student Yue Yang booth lets go.
„Black Prison King captures Soaring Dragon Continent, is not necessarily able to enter Ruins Shrine, his strength is not necessarily able to be increased.” Great Demon King Baruth firmly denied.
„Yes, I am only if ... Six thousand years ago Black Prison King, he once was the Prison Emperor primary assistant, afterward rebelled against Prison Emperor, brought in Heaven Realm Three Big Shots, Prison Emperor with the life seal Three Big Shots, these you should know that was until recently, Heaven Realm Three Big Shots regained consciousness, leaves Prison Emperor Temple, these you have not known ...” Yue Yang laughs, changes the topic, has saying that this boy smiles very much owes to punch.
„Heaven Realm Three Big Shots?” Baruth and Du Lan look at each other one, the brow a little wrinkle.
„Three Big Shots is called Ming Yue Guang separately, Xu Kong and Jiu Xiao, the strength wants a finger to be able instant kill you, naturally just left in the seal, they are much weaker. Even if such, they also hit to be utterly defeated this Young Master, I Divine Equipment that used Prison Emperor to leave behind, with great difficulty expelled them.” When Yue Yang as if in saying me takes to the streets to buy the cabbage to see sharing a table that more than one year did not see today, the expression is indifferent, but proud in eye makes the human grasp very much crazily, if it were not for Baruth and Du Lan tolerance strong, already began to punch him.
„Did Prison Emperor, leave behind Divine Equipment to you?” Du Lan and Baruth envy, luck too dog shit of this boy, Divine Equipment also has also been able to pick casually!
„Actually can take to make you experience, three that many, make you envy in any case casually with coming out, like my this handsome deep and clear natural heroic youth Hero, will be will not be absolutely parsimonious. But, couple days ago, I took to give Scarlet Emperor to appreciate, incautiously broke his skull, let originally on ugly Scarlet Emperor, turned into Zhu Ba Jie, therefore for your securities, I decided to receive temporarily, waited for the opportunity to take again.” Student Yue Yang one leg on the other swings swings.
„Scarlet Emperor ...” Baruth and Demon Commander Du Lan shock, about Scarlet Emperor, they heard in Demonic Abyss ancient matters, this is ultra Abnormal homicidal maniac, once Demonic Abyss conquered by killing several Demon Palace, is extremely evil, does not press the common sense to play a card completely, the to follow one's heart's desires murder, is more fearful than strong big Prison Emperor.
„He ran, his has Demon Race Blood Link consort.” The Yue Yang expression is very surprised, seemed saying that you don't know?
„Did you injure him?” The Du Lan probe asked.
„Actually he hits me injures, at that time on the scene also has Shun Tian and Black Prince, he meow, these two bastard converging attack Young Master, almost make them kill, this Young Master luck has good luck ever after luckily greatly.” Student Yue Yang coughs two, indicated that own internal injury did not have quite agily, but also a little lung coughs.
„Can you Black Prince their converging attack escape unexpectedly in Scarlet Emperor, Shun Tian and under?” Baruth listened to shocked.
„Anything escapes, my is strategic retreat!” Yue Yang protested very much discontentedly that indicated this big Your Majesty Demon King terminology is improper.
„Scarlet Emperor also came out ...” Demon Commander Du Lan thought that now Tong Tian Tower will be deep pool turbid water, revolting of Black Prison King this 6,000 years on enough fearful, now also puts in order Scarlet Emperor, this fellow will not be Black Prison King that rank, he will be higher Level 1 Emperor, with Prison Emperor same level, before Black Prison King, will be only a general, will compare with Scarlet Emperor, may miss far!
„All right, I hit to finish a job the foot him, skull disintegrate, it is estimated that does not have one year or so unable to restore. Your also one year of natural time, slowly enjoy, my words said that walked.” Appearance that Yue Yang ships out leaving.
„wait a moment, wait / etc..” Demon Commander Du Lan hurries to advise.
„I thought that we need to chat the evil aggression of Black Prison King in detail, this absolutely is unjust!” Baruth this have a strong sense of righteousness words almost make Yue Yang faint, the non- just evil aggression, does probably most, is your Baruth this Demonic Abyss Great Demon King? Thanks to you also has a face to accuse others. However, since Quest of persuasive speaker arrived, this negotiations must continue, cannot leave.
„They called Ha Xin and Grun, I thought that we can abandon the enmity actually temporarily, well cooperation.” Student Yue Yang proposed like this.
„Cooperation ...” Baruth and Du Lan are very embarrassed.
Discussed the cooperation with this boy, what then with seeking an impossibility to distinguish?
Black Prison King and Scarlet Emperor are not affable, particularly Scarlet Emperor, is Demonic Abyss even entire Tong Tian Tower scourge, is small Abnormal that Yue Yang this Soaring Dragon Continent is new, not to be trifled with. The small age rushes out such big positive result, Demon Palace has disturbed, Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots has also hit, Scarlet Emperor is distressed, under Shun Tian and Black Prince help one another also heavily injured hidden, thus it can be seen, waits for this boy to grow, at least can also be new generation Prison Emperor!
Has him, Demonic Abyss definitely does not feel better.
The issue is if currently does not cooperate, making this boy bear a grudge, Demonic Abyss will have in the future difficultly.
Cannot hit not to kill, this little ancestor is embarrassing, but works with him, is not willingly, why, the present is Soaring Dragon Continent to have difficult, he has to ask to come, own side must reduce the stance to work with him ... Regardless of Baruth or Demon Commander Du Lan, one type impulsion that chokes to death Yue Yang.
Finally, endured.
Because Yue Yang also the making use hammering spoke a few words: „Intelligent Your Majesty Demon King, Heaven Realm secret is nothing, if Black Prison King entices you with this, that is holds out the flickering small trough friend, IQ is not defeated knows that who this goods are, believes at his might as well letter old mother pig meeting to set up! Heaven Realm is not secret, you did not have such strength now, if you have, this Young Master leads you to travel, but also provides food free! What on your desk is this? Trivial Heaven Realm Rune, you do not recognize, I really am ashamed for you, does not know how you become Great Demon King ... Told you, this was lets the Demon Race human body strengthening promotion Rune Diagram , today my is happy, otherwise with the ignorant person demonstration ability, I was very not generally low-key, did I have Mythical Beast also to tell you?”
Great Demon King Baruth and Demon Commander Du Lan sweat, thought that your this boy that Hui Tai Lang is well-known, who doesn't know?
Also, if your this Abnormal boy had Mythical Beast to be good, you were Mythical Beast are many contract not, that Hui Tai Lang is not willing to waste a contract quota, light contract beautiful woman Mythical Beast ... Unstated criticism two incessantly, bear beat savagely the impulsion of Yue Yang finally, looks at each other one, decided that informs Ha Xin Demon King and Lich King Grun they to come.
Then, Human and Demonic Abyss first time Treaty of Alliance, started ... Although this is keeps secret is restricted in secret Treaty of Alliance of Yue Yang among merely with several Demonic Abyss rulers, but is undeniable, the Student Yue Yang glib tongue has rendered meritorious service, the might that it has, not inferior to in the strength that Mythical Beast displays.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button