423

Tong Tian Tower, Sixth Floor.
Lynne, Anna, Leo, Fan Lun Tie and the others still waited for before Teleportation Array, according to the view of Bao'er, if Yue Yang this heartless Elder Brother does not come back, she cries here. Naturally this is only the analogy, in fact her crying a while stopped, before the reason is Teleportation Array crowded, that many people look that she really embarrassed keeps crying.
„wait a moment comes back to coax me, wait a moment does not come back, wait a moment comes back ...”
Bao'er is taking the Ox Clan specially-made divine card, turns one red, happily extremely, because the result of card divine expressed auspicious \; Turns one black on honk small mouth, because this on behalf is inauspicious.
This girl one will be happy that one will be depressed, oneself immerse during the divine, plays the mind to invest, actually did not look that Fan Lun Tie the appearance that faints to fall to the ground.
Fan Lun Tie usually did not blindly believe, in fact this Ox Clan divine card, Ox Clan old Patriarch persists in giving granddaughter's body armour symbol, non- fortress takes to her may not, otherwise Fan Lun Tie will not take this useless card sign. Fan Lun Tie visited Bao'er to cry sadly, to take a moment ago to coax her it, because deceived her saying that turns to be quick to red card Yue Yang, because in old Cappi black card many one time continued, in addition the going against heaven's will luck of this girl, turned to the red card probability is very big, coaxes her.
Has not thought that Bao'er turns, discovery is the black card, insisted that must turn one again.
This, is the start of disaster.
Bao'er turns a red card to cheer up, thinks the insufficient insurance, turns a red card again, but also thinks the insufficient insurance, but must turn again, turns to is the black card, immediately decided that must turn ten red cards to repel the bad luck ... Finally like this turns to keep, Fan Lun Tie has not encountered such situation for a lifetime, does not know simply should say anything is good.
The divine card can only turn one, turns that many accurately possibly?
But, what a moment ago first turning is the black card, what accident then Yue Yang can have really?
„wait a moment comes back, wait a moment comes back, wait a moment comes back ... I turn ten times am the red card, Elder Brother Titan, etc. certainly will come back!” Bao'er in high spirits runs Anna there to show off her going against heaven's will luck at games of chance.
„Yes, he comes certainly back!” Anna not only the luck at games of chance of surprised this girl, and secret funny, flips the card also to win others'trust casually? The true divine needs the special Beast special capability, must with the Beast mind such as divine warrior, be able to spy on the little slurred future, which the average person possibly makes the prediction with the card sign. When she does not attack Bao'er, gentle voice comfort, the heart actually sad, according to the Yue Yang disposition temperament, in fought to finish before Black Prison King, perhaps will not come back again.
„Whether you knew a nickname is called ‚Extremely Cheap Fat Devil’ real name to be called Hai Da Fu warrior?”
Two big men, Qi Pai.
Their strengths, are Quasi-Innate.
This is not the key point, lets Lynne and Leo is anxious, is these two chests of men, is bringing a strange badge.
The badge takes the black to mix colors as the base, has the blood red flame and silver lightning, looks like like together the silver-white lightning tearing sky, strikes maliciously in the ground, drives out the ground, splashes violently the rock magma and spurts the giant roaring flame ... Before then, Lynne and Leo have not paid attention to this badge.
Because the Tong Tian Tower badge is as numerous as the hairs of an ox, no one has the means to recognize them completely neat, said again this badge is quite rare. However now, because Fatty Hai, Ye Kong and other teammates departed, had understood specially Black Prison King and Dark Prison Legion Lynne and Leo, know this badge is representing anything. It, is the Dark Prison Legion unique badge.
In other words, front these two men are the Dark Prison Legion people!
„Do not be afraid, we understood that the situation, has spiritual open pig clan Warrior regarding peaceful High Elf and brave Ox Clan Warrior, we cherish the respect. We want to ask that you do know Hai Da Fu, or other Soaring Dragon Continent warrior, do you facilitate to us disclose an information of not hurting the essentials? We can pay your money, 1 thousand gold, I hope that the information that you Battle Technique and Beast that is good at also having any you to know Hai Da Fu says.” In a left male surface very friendly, is all smiles, but Bao'er thought how this fellow sees how looks like the smiling face tiger, is afraid this person of false smiling face at heart.
„1 thousand gold thinks that we do betray friend? Bah!” Fan Lun Tie gratefully bah.
„Do not want to the face!” The right alien race man explodes like the powder keg, the temperament is easier than to enrage Barbaric Bull, he is staring Fan Lun Tie: „Believes that you also know our Dark Prison Legion to the news that Da Xia Nation warrior declares war, you are their allies, we can definitely your kill, you should better to give me to put intelligently, do not make Sir be angry, otherwise delivers you to start off completely!”
„Sorry, we are indomitable Tauren, you think to convince, or wants to threaten us, that is the biggest joke! The maxim of our Tauren clan, rather is standing dying, is not willing to kneel living!” Captain Leo stands, does not show weakness returns to stare opposite side.
That feared that the strength is inferior to opposite side, but his imposing manner is not weak.
Tauren Warrior, always only then died in battle, but has not retreated in fear!
Right that alien race man is in a thundering rage, the vision has swept Lynne, Anna, Bao'er and four Quilboar young girl, loudly exclaimed: „Brains incorrigibly obstinate Tauren decided that like this, intelligent High Elf is also such decision? Do you have to think, will your decisions, to your clansmen, how many pain bring and war disasters?”
Lynne handsome face ice-cold, vision like sword: „I only know, if I made concessions, returns to my community, takes to them, shame that can never eliminate! The High Elf physique does not excel at Bo Dou, not like Tauren Warrior of close combat, but spiritually, High Elf similarly is Ranker, exerts not to fear!”
Left Dark Prison Legion that alien race man piles to smile, laughs saying: „You could rest assured that we reiterated that had no intention makes war with Ox Clan Warrior and a Elf clan, this was only inquires the news.”
„In our, without the news that you need, you walk, we do not welcome you!” Anna got down has driven the guest command.
„If we do want to ask?” Right that Dark Prison Legion alien race man flies into a rage.
„Go away!”
Sunken mine berating, transmits in the distant place.
Warriors Guild Uncle Ou Gen, the stride, speeds away to come from Passage that side, he shouted to clear the way to Dark Prison Legion two: „Here is the Warriors Guild control area, your lackeys, leave to me immediately, otherwise I butchered you!”
Two alien race men have not thought that the back of these people have Warriors Guild innate watch over, let somebody cool off or calm down stared at Ou Gen one: „Good, said goodbye everybody!”
Uncle Ou Gen pats the shoulder of Lynne: „Goes back, I think that Young Titan they can understand your regards, you place oneself the safe place, is they most is willing to see. You also saw a moment ago, in Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor already no longer safe, Dark Prison Legion promised huge bounty in Mercenary Guild, for money and Artifact, thief disclosed your information, now also merely starts, waits after a period of time, perhaps was more dangerous.”
Lynne nods: „Yes, we wait again for day! After all Young Titan he had said that if the situation is good, leads us to go to Soaring Dragon Continent.”
„...” Uncle Ou Gen wants to tell him very much, Titan that boy was spoke thoughtlessly to deal at that time.
However, changes mind thinks.
Even if rescue the teammate to be the same, that feared that still has a wee bit hopes, even if reaches the limit uncertainly, is not willing to give up.
Uncle Ou Gen racket shoulder of Lynne, caresses in Bao'er head on top lightly, expressed own support.
Iron Blood Warrior dashes to report to Uncle Ou Gen that said that has the Dragon Hunters team to appear.
Heard this news surprised, Ou Gen slightly one.
He ponders: „Lynne, you have two choices \; first, immediately leaves Sixth Floor, returns to your Continent \; Second, waits for Young Titan to Warriors Guild, I suspected whether the enemy implements ‚lure the tiger from its domain in the mountains’, this Dragon Hunters appeared is too strange. I of duty am unable to refuse to go to battle, because that is my work, but I am worried about your securities similarly. Walks quickly, goes to Warriors Guild main hall, here was no longer safe.”
Lynne and the others looked at each other one, finally cannot decide.
Everyone felt that might as well arrive at Warriors Guild and other Yue Yang first.
Dark Prison Legion is rampant, is insufficient in Warriors Guild main hall to kill people ... Ou Gen has delivered to grand plaza, at present is not far from Warriors Guild, felt relieved that Teleportation leaves, rushes to the place that Dragon Hunters presents, carries out Quest.
Captain Leo before, Lynne rear guard, Anna is pulling Bao'er, moves toward Warriors Guild quickly. Although grand plaza fights common, but here is the Warriors Guild sphere of influence, Corrupt Warrior does not dare to appear generally here. Lynne discovered that periphery does not have the response that anything does not suit, at present Warriors Guild at present, in secret relaxed.
Dark Prison Legion, even if rampant, but also is insufficient to this degree rampantly.
Here is all warrior together approval Warriors Guild including Innate Alliance, they are crazy, does not dare to challenge to entire Warriors Guild, because that is equal to challenging entire Innate Alliance!
In Anna and Bao'er prepare to walk up the Warriors Guild stair.
Two shadows flash through.
That two Dark Prison Legion alien race man, smiled a anger a moment ago, divided about stands in the front, blocked two female ways.
„I have said that we will say goodbye.” Alien race man of smiling laughs: „Do not think that Sixth Floor Warriors Guild, can prevent our Dark Prison Legion footsteps. Also, you have not stepped the Warriors Guild stair, but also outside, strictly speaking, we have killed you here, is not challenges Warriors Guild. Everybody, do not support by hard and stubborn effort, you are impossible to have any reinforcements again, the fool of that stone head has played hide-and-seek with Dragon Hunters, two hours of basis has not come back. Entire Warriors Guild, a strength has not surpassed our people! I have a suggestion of not bad, your little darlings follows us, otherwise my companion was angry, that is serious, Quilboar, like High Elf of your thin skin white meat, always has not hoped that my companion beastly nature does send greatly insults you in the presence of everyone?”
„The reply of a few words, that is: Coward who warrior that only then died in battle, has not compromised!” The Anna complexion is firm and resolute, the white hands wield, Tauren little girl Fan Lun Tie and four Quilboar young girl erupt completely, have made up mind dead to fight.
„I must be angry, you damn!” Bao'er holds up cane bow angrily, the drawing a bow nocking, aims to the enemy.
„Smiles dead man, can this small bow be useful? Crossbow that the children play compared with your this! Ha ha ha ha, aha!” The alien race man of smiling face tiger laughs unceasingly, remains unmoved completely.
„Let alone our two, are I, can solve you in one minute! Tauren I have most disliked, told your cause of death, your buffalo and cow horns can make me twist and break, inserted your eyes again, puts on your heads, I must make you have a look, your anything nonsense Warrior sense of honor and proud buffalo and cow horns, the fart before the father were not! Also your dirty Quilboar, making you have world a while, I will think the waste grain, you already should massacre, the rotten meat I do not want, but your ru room and hearts have sheared, is used to drink, that also reluctantly! Finally your High Elf, you want dead are not easy, wants dead? When father played to tire, sold you to be the slave again, the next generation do not flaunt any Hero, served Master truly to do with your thin skin white meat!” The alien race man of that whole face scowl, bloody mouth wide open like a sacrificial bowl split, has revealed fierce fearful sharp teeth.
„Kills!” Fan Lun Tie was crying out, held up great axe forward Wild Slash.
„Joke!” The alien race man of whole face scowl puts out a hand, Fan Lun Tie makes the shock-wave bang earthquake that opposite side sends out fly, falls.
Four Quilboar young girl hurry to collaborate to catch, the strength that immediately Fan Lun Tie falls sinks, links them unable to support unexpectedly, all falls one group.
Their strengths, before knowing Yue Yang, there is a very big promotion.
However, compared with the Quasi-Innate strength, very big disparity.
„Makes us come!” Lynne and Captain Leo have not spoken before then, but moves first, they more numerous, had made up mind to sacrifice itself, made the suicide -type attack to the enemy. As the matter stands, can make the women crash in Warriors Guild. Two Dark Prison Legion people, that fear again rampantly, believes that does not dare to chase down Warriors Guild.
Even if chases down, Warriors Guild will also shelter them.
Warriors Guild reception young girl, has stood the entrance place, they beckons to Anna, hints to hurry. Two receive young girl, they do not have the strength to resist the Dark Prison Legion person, but they bravely they extend the helping hands to Anna and Bao'er. So long as they can enter Warriors Guild, then protects them.
In Warriors Guild, there is specially a specially-made secret hiding room, specifically is used to protect these to seek harbour warrior.
While Captain Leo and Lynne, erupt fully, perishes together when with the enemy.
A lazily sound, in people have made a sound: „Is this the few bullying the many? If such, you did not certainly mind that bullies my one again ...”
„?” Lynne their when heard, cannot believe own ear simply.
„wuaaa ...” Especially Bao'er, turns head to look that discovered has to wear in the male hand of Gemini Mask to take a Ox Clan card to take the sign careless, immediately is excited is hard self-made, weeping and wailing, is firing into him, throws into his bosom, cries Heaven Falls and Earth Rends.
„Mouth many inexpensive, butchered you!” The alien race man of over the face scowl, looks at this boy ordinary Level 6, the dregs, the tone also has the fart to use again rampantly, immediately the diving posture comes up.
Holds bombardment again, prepares move of instant kill to come the human.
In sky, a giant shadow dive, compared with lightning also quick ten times.
The sickle arm of Sharp, hits the Master flash in the heavy palm, cuts off it stiffly. Before man of looking very angry has not responded, another sickle arm gripped the body of enemy, a head of triangle collects, bites, rips directly over the face scowl the arm of man, tucks away in the mouth ... It, naturally is Death Mantis!
„Keeps the head slow point to eat, first do not kill, waits for me to educate his first.” Comes the human, naturally is Student Yue Yang. At this time Student Yue Yang displays a style of great educationalist, was ripped the food to send out the painful miserable howling fellow to that by Death Mantis: „This friend, you must know that frightens the child is not very to the drop! You have scared the small trough friend, frightened to cry, roared to trouble, like this, how many Lollipop can waste my? Also the sugar ate many are not good, the sugar ate the easy dental cavity, you looked that others this tiny white tooth was attractive, you must make into the dental cavity others, you said that you should damn?”
„...” Lynne their violently sweats.
„...” Alien race man who that smiled, this time complexion ratio cries also ugly, again to make an effort, cannot squeeze a smiling face, bean big cold sweat, brave on the forehead. Meets such strength Abnormal the psychological also Abnormal fellow, was really but actually the big mildew of 18 lifetime! Now, he thinks does not rescue companion, but is the escape.
companion definitely does not rescue, rescues also wastes the medical service!
Also saved others in the Level 4 [Platinum] Death Mantis mouth? This difficulty, is innate comes to be also unbearable!
Now, how can guarantee one escape safely, was not eaten by Death Mantis like companion one after another, that is he, if wants!
He has several plans \; first, to attack recent High Elf, because her mind come person to attract, the attack is the best opportunity \; Two escape, because all people look at the human, the attention shift, escapes is also the best opportunity.
Two choose one.
Remains to have the hostage in the hand, the Death Mantis speed is fast, refrain from shooting at the rat for fear of breaking the vases.
Escapes also not bad, because of own speed ultra-fast, moreover Death Mantis is still biting companion, should pursue without enough time.
After hesitant a half second, originally smiles now the alien race man of whole face forced smile, has chosen the first plan, that attacks High Elf! Some hostages in the hand, gain several seconds of negotiations time on the line, the crumb Teleportation stone, oneself only strove for withdrawing again, escaped alone is safer.
While this fellow thinks the sinister plot to prevail, who does not know that front all people immediately had the response.
„Courts death!” Lynne and Captain Leo have Tauren little girl Fan Lun Tie, attacks, they already guessed correctly that the match will not lose heart will attack Anna. But Anna summoned Grimoire instantaneously, Halo Shield raises, caught the sharp claws ball of top of the head to open opposite side ... These, are not the key points.
Does not know when behind is lying in the alien race man, Iron-Back Demon Wolf that dozes off languidly.
It is careless, like yawning to wield a claw, hits to lie the alien race man of Quasi-Innate rank on the ground. During the gazes of all bystander dumbstruck, its big mouth, ‚hissing’ cuts by biting the arm of enemy, ignores the pain of enemy to struggle with the pitiful scream, chews calmly freely, the manner is much leisurelier and carefreer than Death Mantis, as if a pet dog is enjoying the delicacy the calf rib.
It, is Hui Tai Lang!
A Student Yue Yang been defeated appearance, sighed: „Sees has courted death, has not seen you such to court death, perhaps but, you were eaten this cause of death to envy to companion, or has this special hobby, does not have the means that I to your hobby admiration, wish you to be eaten happily, enjoy the eaten process slowly!”
„...” All bystanders listened, violently sweats.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button