463

Continues the next step practice, let alone Jiang Ying, the Body Fusion Technique practice grasps skillful Yue Yang, is dignified.
He wants, is not simple breaks through Level 8 [Innate] the Hornless Dragon Girl boundary.
But presses first first her rank, falls Level 6 [Innate], even Level 5 [Innate], then at one fell swoop rushes to Level 8 [Innate]. If not, the harvest that then Jiang Ying obtains, is unable to obtain in a big way, the promotion also is only the promotion of Level 1. If Yue Yang can Reconstruction depress her boundary to Level 6 [Innate] and Level 5 [Innate] first first, then she will have the jump of Level 2 even Level 3.
Strength that then, she promotes, that is not mentioned in the same breath absolutely.
Inherent Skill ability, will progress by leaps and bounds.
Even, but may also successfully contract Summoning Grimoire , to promote into Mythical Beast directly!
Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, does not know that can have many, Yue Yang guessed that is absolutely impossible to be many, if Jiang Ying promotes into Mythical Beast, then she no longer needed Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, oneself had more energies to break through itself.
Innate broken body Sword Qi Sixth Floor.
At present this is the boundary that must break through, but this absolutely is not the final hope of Yue Yang, had Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, the promotion that Yue Yang wants, is Innate Sword Qi Seventh Floor, even is higher.
Innate broken body Sword Qi Sixth Floor, if not the Nirvana rebirth returns to the practice, then Yue Yang already achieved.
Now repairs repeatedly, Yue Yang felt that own Sixth Floor, is getting more and more close, the energy has almost to save the feeling that the lake momentarily spurts out.
Is longer in a lower level practice, then the foundation is better, the thing that grasps are also more, but to the extraordinary Level Up time, Yue Yang cannot let off, because breaks through the bottleneck each time, new comprehensions. At the worst repairs again, the new realm must break through. Also, now soon will have killed Ocean Emperor this ultra Ranker, can break through the new realm, that is good.
Yue Yang knows that he helps to bless Jiang Ying to break through Level 8 [Innate], making her promote the Mythical Beast boundary, the repayment that oneself receive will be more.
She dragon energy in Body Fusion Technique, will let herself in Innate Sword Qi Sixth Floor, comprehends deeply.
Kiss, caress.
Yue Yang will display usually in Xue Wu Xia, Princess Qian Qian, Sick Beauty and City Mistress Luo Hua Couple Practise Body Fusion Technique, one by one displays on the body of Jiang Ying. Even if accompanied Yue Yang to practice several months of Yue Yu, has not achieved this step, at least, she in intelligence sober, will not make Yue Yang do this.
Jiang Ying displays very passively.
In her heart is bashful and happy, was embarrassed and feared that does not resist the Yue Yang movement, actually helplessly waited for that accepts passively.
Actually she does not want like this, but first time experiences these, she will not coordinate completely.
Couple Practise Body Fusion Technique is leads by Yue Yang luckily completely, does not need very tacit coordination, so long as does not revolt on the line desirably.
Starts, in Jiang Ying heart embarrassed.
She looks at Yue Yang to kiss her milk-white bosom, kisses bud that stands upright, kiss, does not know completely should not know what to do ... The exciting pleasant sensation and excitement, are burning the heart, she wants also to put out a hand to stroke him very much, kisses him, but anxiously and blushes bashfully keeps her from making such action. In Yue Yang places on her the bed gently, when kisses her gently, Jiang Ying can do only, covers the face did not look that the both legs gather clamp, the calf stretches straight, is refusing to compromise clumsily, whatever he makes any movement on the body.
„Relaxes, anything do not think that felt energy flows ...” Yue Yang can eat this Hornless Dragon Girl now, he knows that she will not reject herself.
But, now most important does not obtain her.
But makes her promote.
By the chaste body practice of young girl, is quickest, the present range breakthrough early, was unable like this to hold, otherwise she most can only promote Level 1.
Since her, will be itself, is why impatient?
Heard comforting of Yue Yang, Jiang Ying really gradually relaxed, when by initially deadlock of body, changed soft, along with Yue Yang in her kiss, the pleasant sensation and happy wonder made her immerse. Let the Yue Yang caress and kiss on naked body that she burns, her sentiment moves is embracing him, shivers along with his every action and every movement, in the mouth voices wonderful sobbing, her respite and groan turned into a moving ballad, one and only ... After ten minutes, her immersely hugs him completely.
Responded to his caress one by one, beforehand acting with constraint and has thrown into nine clouds anxiously.
Her body has given him to control completely, only wholeheartedly enjoys him to give own pleasant sensation, she has forgotten world all.
Her strength under the suppression of Nirvana Fire and Innate True Qi, condensation gradually, the boundary repairs, retreats unceasingly, by Level 7 [Innate], has fallen all back on Level 6 [Innate], after ten minutes, returns Level 5 [Innate] ... If in usually, her definitely frightens to jump, but, she at this moment, actually entirely believes Yue Yang, whatever he acts on the body.
Sky Fury Red Lotus, extremely cold Ice Frost and being killed by lightning purple electricity these send out in the body of Yue Yang, forms a huge energy field.
Summoning Grimoire automatic float comes out, Beast of Halo shape ‚the world’ spreads to 60 meters space.
Innate True Qi pours into the Jiang Ying lip from the Yue Yang mouth, swims around her whole body, in her lower abdomen dantian place, returns to the body of Yue Yang again, but Nirvana Fire is opposite, enters in her latter buttocks coccygeal vertebra, on goes against, swims around the whole body, finally returns to the body of Yue Yang in the chest heart place. Nirvana Fire turns into Fire Phoenix that wonderful incomparably changes, goes through in the body of Yue Yang and Jiang Ying, each process one time, the body of Jiang Ying fiercely shivers, her energy and boundary also geometry level jump to rise one time ... From Level 5 [Innate], one erupts , to promote Level 6 [Innate] , to promote to original Level 7 [Innate] again.
Finally, the weird light twinkle, the rainbow such as practices.
Jiang Ying back Dragon Wing and Dragon's Tail change unrestrainedly, closely entangles on Yue Yang, in the new realm breakthrough rises dramatically, the microstrip pain also cheerfully screamed.
Yue Yang could not find Bronze Grimoire temporarily, anxious emergency left Silver Grimoire, the Jiang Ying small hands according to above, assists her contract Summoning Grimoire by Innate True Qi. Will soon finish in the Jiang Ying breakthrough, but the contract has not succeeded time, Yue Yang was anxious, his breaking by biting tip of tongue, a blood spurts above that Silver-ranked Summoning Grimoire.
He does not understand why one must do this, perhaps is when good luck comes the wits are sharpened.
Perhaps is pitiful guy Mother knowledge inheritance, lets him in that flash by the subconscious application.
Perhaps, is Sword Spirit Goddess is directing the Yue Yang subconscious ... He thought that these three possibilities exist, but the thought that only wholeheartedly inputs Innate True Qi to Jiang Ying without enough time , helping her contract Grimoire.
This is the best opportunity.
If unable the contract to be successful today, that was really a pity.
Finally, the innumerable color light raise in the place that the Jiang Ying small hands and Summoning Grimoire contact, the intense golden light blooms, forms female Hornless Dragon of person Dragon's Tail in the sky, following shooting sky contract light pillar, the encirclement flies, the instantaneous reverse, submerges the body of Jiang Ying again. Jiang Ying original closely ties down the Yue Yang Dragon's Tail, suddenly transforms the color light to vanish, transforms snow white Wu Xia smooth such as the beautiful leg of jade, the plate in the waist of Yue Yang.
Back Dragon Wing, swiftly reduces, slender.
Turns into pair of extremely wonderful crystal Dragon Wing, similarly incomparably the circle gathers round the back of Yue Yang cleverly.
Jiang Ying closely is hugging Yue Yang, she in promoting the Level 8 [Innate] boundary, one second of sobriety, one second of blurry, the Mythical Beast new realm simultaneously is affecting her mental, what is more fearful, she also discovered one and he has the relation that a life altogether melted, the innumerable information, making her brains chaotic, for a while was hard to reorganize radically clearly.
The pleasant sensation of body is also one of reasons keeps her from pondering.
She feels the private place, the tender and delicate flower petal was going against by the spirited dragon spear, that feeling makes her whole body shiver, resembling is uncomfortable, is merry.
The body seems to be automatic is searching that feeling, although has not realized the control, but both hands, both legs and Dragon Wing, closely are hugging him, as if must allow him to enter immediately, is in one with thoroughly friendly ... Some Yue Yang also similar feelings, felt before has gone against the First Floor light barrier.
That, protects young girl's symbol.
So long as continues to go forward, then she like truly turns into her woman ... Like this takes away the body of her virgin, perhaps cannot them promote like City Mistress Luo Hua, because she had promoted a moment ago, is impossible to have the promotion again, moreover oneself also insufficient Innate True Qi helped her to promote ... Ok, no matter these, arrived at this!
Student Yue Yang could not bear, decides to take this Hornless Dragon Girl first.
Is preparing to attack, has not thought that the Jiang Ying whole body turns into one group of color light, Hongqiao is wonderful, sifts Yue Yang Summoning Grimoire.
Grimoire golden light writings.
Turns the page.
body fully naked Yue Yang jumps, looks, crazy.
When originally did not know already contract this Hornless Dragon Girl ... Those who most let the Yue Yang sweat is, this is not Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man that Possession, with Blood Queen Red that Possession inadequate initiative fusion also completely not, with Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen Duo Duo that special contract that not same ... Had spurted a blood when Jiang Ying contract Grimoire at that time, did own blood have this function?
Those who let Yue Yang relax, oneself handled this Hornless Dragon Girl finally.
Naturally is not the pointing out place, that at least also takes several seconds to succeed actually truly. This, refers to Guardian Spirit Beast, Yue Yang discovered that own Guardian Spirit Beast comes to be very muddleheaded, Hornless Dragon Girl Jiang Ying , the contract is bewilderedly successful, in absolutely does not have mentally prepared not to have in the premeditated situation, turned into own Guardian Spirit Beast.
Yue Yang does not think clearly.
Ok, this is good thing, later asks Sword Spirit Goddess, perhaps is she lends a hand to help one another.
Yue Yang decided that temporarily does not go into seriously this issue.
Carefully looked that discovered Hornless Dragon Girl is sinking in the dormancy, she is very as if chaotic, the energy is still actually promoting, Mythical Beast ability and Level 8 [Innate] boundary, but also continuously is fusing, meanwhile has the ability change of Guardian Spirit Beast, after these breakthrough boundaries , the ability that must come, making her whole person be at the chaotic state, it is estimated that she, was suddenly impossible to come out to fight.
Can the contract she be Yue Yang biggest has satisfied, enters the war, matter that Yue Yang most cares about actually.
Can kill Ocean Emperor, this is never Yue Yang first Quest.
At the worst, later again kills him.
Only those who make Yue Yang a little have a headache, oneself also have almost to break through Invisible Sword Qi Sixth Floor, Jiang Ying she sank to sleep.
Phoenix Fairy Beauty and City Mistress Luo Hua don't they in their side, know what to do?
In the sky has the shadow extremely fast glide, Blood Queen Red, her small face is crimson, throws into the Yue Yang bosom: „Lets help Master promote the new realm red, has learned red ...”
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button