451

Night.
Phoenix Fairy Beauty wakes up in the absorbing dream. Discovered that under the body is a little unusual, blurry searches the hand to trace, realized one are lies on the body of Yue Yang.
The sleepiness retreats like surging tides, intelligence sobers completely.
She opens the eye, the lover who looks at the deep sleep, looks that the supple ray casts light upon on his outline clearly handsome face, in secret sighed, looking at it like this, this brat also really not bad. Without daytime that lauching and joking, deep sleep peaceful he, the delicate and pretty facial cast and perfect body, emit an indescribable unique charm all, perhaps legendary these gods of dormancy deep sleep, are he now this appearance.
Phoenix Fairy Beauty never thought that resting of man meets attractively, tonight, she has overturned the inherent idea finally.
Compared with daytime him, falling asleep Yue Yang, has two completely different charm.
Daytime he, is mischievous cunning, Vitality is full.
His smiling face has an evil flavor, sees looks like Little Rascal, cannot be angry to him. His that eye looks at the enemy. Always has been full of meaning of some taunt, visits one's parents the human , a small fox, is never likely willing to show real side. But when looks at the woman, then Way of Hegemon is incomparable, as if must look in others' inner world, the clothes that the semblance wears, he as if also takes one to see through. He is this aggressive big Evildoer, annoys his fellow, which cannot have the good fruit to eat!
However, he of deep sleep, actually completely different.
Very peaceful.
Like Sky Fury, cannot drop down to sleep completely anytime and anywhere, having the snoring can hit shocking makes a sound.
He does not have, Yue Yang he looks like does not go to sleep easily, only if in safe place, and has fallen asleep he, exceptionally peaceful tranquil, must see present him, thinks of daytime badly bad all kinds he is an illusion!
This deep sleep, has bewildered lonely.
He always wants to hold in the arms somebody to go to sleep, as if he such does not do, will get rid by the entire world.
Although daytime his very rampant Way of Hegemon, but Phoenix Fairy Beauty can affirm very much that he is one is afraid the lonely and security sense very much low, man who moreover really needs to console.
secret of his innermost feelings, nobody knows.
He daytime conceals very well, nobody realized. Also does not display, went to sleep peacefully when until the evening, truly will reveal the innermost feelings the delicacy. No wonder he will rely on Fourth Mother, the mind that because on Fourth Mother, the motherhood of sending out, he most needs comforts. Also no wonder Sick Beauty they, no matter, can at least leave behind a person, is accompanying him.
In this world, only then his woman, can know his true weakness, is they, has given his mind to console.
Let him, thus is no longer lonely!
„Little Rascal, later, I will also look after your, I think that I could not replace Fourth Mother, but I can also make your small Mother, I will love you, has loved you!” Phoenix Fairy Beauty brings the point to love tenderly is kissing the Yue Yang forehead, is kissing his lip lightly.
Then. Bends down well satisfied , to continue to lie on his chest,
Before and his reverberation in heart.
From initially meets, after acquaintances and several field life and death wars, Body Fusion Technique Couple Practise , after the promotion, models the foundation again, as well as said goodbye to Succubus Hall and all sorts of scenes of Card of Destiny test, flashed before all. Recently, was City Mistress Luo Hua mumps, in the evening, oneself peeped his happy love, looked that Luo Hua swayed and groans like riding a horse on his body, daytime with he played having an affair small ambiguous, recalled that made people sweet.
Most makes Phoenix Fairy Beauty blush to be embarrassed, before is goes to sleep, with his these tangled up actions.
By starting anxiety, to relaxing.
Again to the hope that the body is hard to take, passively and kisses with him shyly, places the chest his hand actively bravely, making him hold appreciatively oneself front the big treasure, afterward also excitedly fed in the bud his mouth, such makes him suck in like small Mother, making him enjoy own gentleness.
When his bad hand, in following Small Garden mischief.
Own whole body, shivers.
Has not thought this matter so will be joyful, his bad hand can suffer extreme distress simply!
Also, he is really bold, under dares to bend down to go and come unexpectedly to kiss there ... Own first time had beyond that soul direct impact Yun Tian side to feel happily. That feeling is for a lifetime unforgettable, this is he gives own.
After tonight, understood finally.
Does that matter not to be fearful, and is comfortable.
No wonder Luo Hua meets such happily infinitely groans, let alone she, oneself also cannot help calling similarly!
Knew perfectly well that will make everybody hear, but still cannot bear.
Because, was too comfortable!
Phoenix Fairy Beauty recalled that tangled up, the jade face becomes is crimson, body start gradually is also blazing. Originally brings a tired body, pours into Vitality rapidly, exhausted without a trace, pours one type to think that the intense movement leaves a strange feeling of sweat. On difference last, has not given truly him, other, whole body each place makes him kiss, that fears most private Small Garden, has made him seize, kisses heartily, last step reaches highest knowledge on the difference, becomes true Master.
Originally wants actually to him, but for fear that does will have the fierce response, awakened Yue Bing they.
According to situation inference of Wu Hen and Luo Hua. Initially locates with him is happy, will have strong reaction.
Even, will promote the rank.
Luo Hua first happy gets along to promote with him innate, can oneself also surmount present Level 10 [Innate], achieves Level 1 [Supreme Innate]?
„Rascal, some of your many secret!” Phoenix Fairy Beauty dear person, more looked deliciously more wants to kiss, such good-for-nothing is likable, always so many girls gather round him to transfer! It seems like , must like Luo Hua, entice him in the evening, serves him to be comfortable. Let him no longer have the opportunity to run to be a womanizer.
The small hands grope, discovered that in that scoundrel sleep was still spirited like the spear.
Perhaps this Rascal is having that dream ...
Phoenix Fairy Beauty thinks the body such as fire Ignite, on the one hand blushes bashfully hard to endure, on the other hand is hard to take the hope, the body like uncontrolled resembles, the small hands grasps that scoundrel not to hate to let loose.
He is very gentle, feared that the lane has hurt itself, has not wanted.
But can affirm that he wants actually very much, but protects own body, endures patiently.
Since is this, might as well on own initiative, to such that he said that simply counter push him to consider as finished! He will be certainly happy!
In the Phoenix Fairy Beauty mind, flashes through such bold idea suddenly, making her have a scare ... Received the influence of Guardian Spirit Beast Succubus Empress? But she should not affect her mental is right.
The idea of counter pushing is very formidable, but the concrete operations, Phoenix Fairy Beauty does not have the confidence to complete.
Turns on the quilt slightly, looked for a long time.
Always thinks a little difficulty.
Looked that Luo Hua sits on him is not quite probably difficult, first is the front round kiss, then sits like riding a horse to his body. Tries, perhaps can also be good! Phoenix Fairy Beauty courage one strong, Luo Hua can be good, aren't oneself good? Also carefully had observed and emulated process, is the operation is not familiar, this is not test grading of institute, can successfully complete on the line.
Luo Hua before then, gave back to him to suck in probably for a long time, or was Wu Hen such serves, should be moist!
Phoenix Fairy Beauty emboldens, attempts to study the Luo Hua posture, has tried several, discovers very difficultly, own lip and tongue very clumsy, does not have to think one stupidly will become such, movement completely stiff Transformation, moreover Yue Yang this scoundrel too will be also big ...
„. Are you doing?” Yue Yang made the Phoenix Fairy Beauty clumsy movement wake.
„No!” Phoenix Fairy Beauty is shameful, hides in the bedding.
For a long time in the Yue Yang laughing sound, drills, almost does not dare to look at his eye: „I want to try, it seems like I indeed am inferior to Luo Hua!”
Yue Yang suppresses the happy expression: „Do not care about this, Luo Hua was initially stupider than you!”
Phoenix Fairy Beauty is immersed in his chest, with sound that almost cannot hear clearly, said always thinks the bravest words: „That agreement that before said that has cancelled, others, others want with your ...”
Yue Yang stares, meow, did this young girl one think through?
She did not fear that hurt?
Phoenix Fairy Beauty shames the polar region to nip the Yue Yang musculus pectoralis lightly, hits with the pink / white fist lightly his shoulder: „Here is not good, goes to my Grimoire World, only then both of us?”
sweet and charming beauty, does alluring red lips, want to receive the new graciousness, is there such luck in life?
How Yue Yang will disappoint a beauty good intention, holds Phoenix Fairy Beauty that flexible as if without bone the body of snow jade, under Phoenix Fairy Beauty Guardian Spirit Beast Succubus Empress Instructing, entered Phoenix Fairy Beauty Grimoire World. Regarding this similar Succubus Hall same space, Yue Yang had not looked, has no time to divert attention other, only in the beautiful person with the bosom kisses wholeheartedly.
touching endless love, the sentiment is aflame.
Phoenix Fairy Beauty falls on the bed, both hands are covering their eye charmingly.
She wants to look actually, but really shames hard to endure, does not know how one should coordinate is good.
When Yue Yang kisses, when is sucking in that bright red bud gently, Phoenix Fairy Beauty is comfortable to groan, both hands his head, closely according to above, quite make him feel oneself that pair of most beautiful most plentiful treasure unrestrainedly clearly, is how happiness.
This, legendary happy suffocation!
Student Yue Yang is almost excited in good over the face, must know that compared with City Mistress Luo Hua and Sick Beauty two, the big treasure of Phoenix Fairy Beauty front, is much more powerful!
The happiness in dream suffocates, really has the opportunity to realize, is there any regret in life?
Most makes Yue Yang feel what fatally attractive is, that Succubus Empress, comes out unexpectedly boldly, helping Lady serve together. Succubus Empress goes all out under the body is sucking, although is first time does this, but compares to Lady, her skill is much better without doubt, because is Succubus she, inborn has this Inherent Skill ability, does not need to study, does not need any practice, whenever an opportunity presents itself, appears surmounts on the convention all Inherent Skill instinct.
Pleasant sensation of Succubus Queen gain, will shift to mind interlinked Phoenix Fairy Beauty similarly.
This dual pleasant sensation, making Phoenix Fairy Beauty reach the limit quickly.
„It is not good, I quite sad ...” Phoenix Fairy Beauty closely holds in the arms the lover, shivers in the fervor, during the pleasant sensation that Succubus Empress transports unceasingly, makes her be at high tide for a very long time is extremely happy, is unable immediately to restore.
Yue Yang has Couple Practise Body Fusion Technique while the opportunity, this is the best opportunity.
Phoenix Fairy Beauty now is Level 10 [Innate].
Whether can break through Heaven Tier, turns after Supreme second or third female Supreme?
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button