473

Ranker to regretting terrifying shock-wave, spreads one after another.
Ocean Emperor Guan Lan and fight of Hemp-clothed old man An Xi, the shock-wave of eruption, the might can overturning seas and rivers. If not Crystal Canyon pure is the crystal composition, the terrifying already razed.
crystal pillar of innumerable disjunction, the crystal fragment, stirs up the flying midair.
Center that because explodes situated in the energy wave, the ancient guardian quartz person falls into, will meet a cruel death.
Yue Yang has picked the remnant bodies of two crystal people luckily, but, he discovered quickly one are unable to carry off these guardian souls.
So long as he one loads into the body of crystal person Platinum ring, then the souls of these two crystal people escape immediately leisurely, rebirth of descends to another pile of quartzes. Perhaps this is because of the limit of principle, perhaps is they are unable to leave Crystal Canyon, but one attaches to Crystal Canyon harmonious the fresh special life. Even so, obtained Yue Yang of crystal person body, has the harvest greatly, so long as thorough research, the constitutions of these crystal person bodies, should complete the Ghost Genius Yue Gong third last wish to be very enlightening to Yue Yang.
The fragment and break of quartz crystal pillar, Yue Yang also collects much.
The energies of these quartzes, have the advantage to Sick Beauty.
Phoenix Fairy Beauty, City Mistress Luo Hua, Princess Qian Qian and Xue Wu Xia and other females have the different progress respectively, although Sick Beauty is not battle-type, but Yue Yang thought that also needs to promote her strength, particularly currently just has such energy crystal, does not pick does not pick in vain.
However, Yue Yang most pays attention now, the crystal base of lotus flower that in the canyon grows gradually, in that Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor will soon be born.
So long as in five minutes ... Then unrivalled wonderful thing ‚Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor’, must be born.
Present it, has fermented the final stage, even if two Level 10 [Innate] peak super Ranker to regretting, does not affect to its natural birth. The shock-wave is unable to damage that constantly to grow more and more great crystal base of lotus flower, around it, there are innumerable giant crystal pillar, like the guard, high is raised from the crystal ground, is preventing the pyroshock of energy wave.
Qi Xiang of not being able saying that unknowingly, has filled entire Crystal Canyon.
It does not disperse with the wind.
Because, it is not flower fragrance such smell, but is the inborn Qi Xiang energy, direct melts the heart, moistens entire space all lives.
These body incomplete quartz people, under the sweep of this day fragrant energy, quickly restore ... They rush to the surroundings of crystal base of lotus flower, is guarding the birth of Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor fully.
The crystal base of lotus flower, unceasingly was still growing.
Wonderful fragrant even more rich.
In the sky, Ocean Emperor Guan Lan and Hemp-clothed old man An Xi battle was near the end, Ocean Emperor exceeds obviously, has been in the upper hand greatly.
Yue Yang has not meddled immediately, huge Beast that but died in battle these, loads into own Platinum ring, even if the broken body does not let off, even moistens the quartz of blood, thinks the means to pull out them, one by one installs. Must know that Ocean Emperor and An Xi any Beast, is above Diamond-ranked, they, have Hui Tai Lang regarding Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen, even Death Mantis and Earth Fire Ethereal Spirit are extremely good Level Up item, how Yue Yang will miss. Black Prison King fights will soon arrive, Yue Yang must promote each Beast strength as soon as possible.
Compared with Ocean Emperor, achieves Level 1 [Supreme Innate] even possibly to achieve Level 2 [Supreme Innate] Black Prison King, is more fearful!
Bang! Bang!
When the third tone huge explosion thunders, resounds in the sky.
Hemp-clothed old man An Xi, is ordinary like the meteor, died rapidly.
He, layer on layer pounds in the crystal ground, cracked-up a big crystal ground, the body surrounding deep subsidence of the earth has gotten down a circular trap.
The broken spider web, the proliferation, extends to the under foot of Yue Yang in all directions ... He looks to Hemp-clothed old man, discovered that his chest pierces, the heart came under the most serious attack, in addition also has the head and vertebra, receives Ocean Emperor heavily injured.
Compared with Tong Tian Tower one of the Five Emperors Ocean Emperor Guan Lan, this Number One Killer An Xi, although has spelled to try, does not beat to suffer defeat finally.
In the An Xi mouth breathes heavily to spit the blood, has caused a look worn out, expressed that then gave Yue Yang.
He, has been away from the death not to be far.
The only wish, is sees Yue Yang to kill Ocean Emperor kill, making Ocean Emperor one step fall dead first in own front.
Yue Yang looks to the sky, formidable incomparable Ocean Emperor Guan Lan, at this time also becomes battered and exhausted and blood-soaked whole body. Wears Holy Equipment Ocean Emperor Armour him, chest is inserting a Saint dagger, the sparkling dagger, is infiltrated by the chest, goes directly to the back. This is An Xi finally strikes, even if there is Holy Equipment Ocean Emperor Armour and Guardian Spirit Beast Three Headed Gold Dragon King protects Ocean Emperor of body, anti- this certainly killing -type attack ... In Ocean Emperor heart dagger, but he has not dropped down, in suddenly, his forcefully movement muscle changed the internal organs position, moves the heart to the home position, has evaded An Xi most fatally strikes.
Holy Level ‚Soul Killer Dagger’, without doubt is Holy Level ‚Ocean Emperor Armour’ is more formidable, Ocean Emperor Armour is high grade Holy Equipment.
But Soul Killer Dagger, is best quality!
Under both junction strikes, finally plans by Soul Killer Dagger surpasses.
Only what is a pity was An Xi displays, is still not fully able to strike to kill Ocean Emperor Guan Lan this old enemy at the scene.
Ocean Emperor draws out Soul Killer Dagger, discards it gently, before An Xi had not died, anybody cannot use this to recognize main Soul Killer Dagger. Ocean Emperor that the head and four limbs chest seriously are even damaged, descends slowly, stands in the Yue Yang front.
He, is a height two meters many giant.
Look strong force, sweating black hair, calm automatic.
The ultra great body generally has felt the strength feeling like mountain, the four limbs have not actually looked like the muscle male to be like that tired the burden superfluously are the flesh lump, on the contrary, appears very slender, bulging muscles like the tiger, whole body nowhere does not conform to the golden proportion, the whole person looks like indeed is world rare Emperor, he does not open the mouth, is mad the field already [Power Pressure] all living things.
The eye of Ocean Emperor Pure Brightness, pitch-black has [gold/metal], as if can look straight ahead human heart easily.
Ocean Emperor Armour, Holy Equipment in body, making him look like strong force is unparalleled, unmatched in the world, Yue Yang looks a lot regarding the King, but had not discovered that really also has that King to surmount Ocean Emperor!
Jun Wu You is also mad the field to be full, but he, if compares with Ocean Emperor, pales by comparison, disparity to be enormous.
Great Emperor of Purple Tenuity Shun Tian, wants on to plan weakly.
Even Great Demon King Baruth this Demonic Abyss mighty lord.
Can end to win Ocean Emperor only, before is not Yue Yang, has seen Black Prison King, but is another Hegemon King that six thousand years ago and Prison Emperor share the honor, Scarlet Emperor!
Scarlet Emperor, does not need saying that he simply is evildoer general existence!
He, was unable to describe with Emperor that this fellow radically is one ‚Demi Divine’ Ranker of level, even if in the weakest condition, Scarlet Emperor can also [Power Pressure] result in Shun Tian and Black Prince lowers the head, urges for him ... Black Prison King compares with Scarlet Emperor, one is a general, one is Hegemon King, two disparities of people cannot bring to place on a par.
Ocean Emperor and not on senior Innate of Scarlet Emperor this evildoer level, but is lossless he to dominate the entire Tong Tian Tower high-level sea area Ocean Emperor to be dignified.
Guan Lan, indeed is world one and only Ocean Emperor.
Anyone, is unable obliterate his existence.
Yue Yang front Ocean Emperor, at this time, even if passes through with the An Xi life and death fights a decisive battle , he still shows disdain for world.
„Do you want to kill me?” Ocean Emperor Guan Lan asked.
„If you can make me take Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, I will consider that suddenly does not make war with you!” Yue Yang said a fact of impossible change.
„Why can let you?” Ocean Emperor Guan Lan has not been angry, in final three minutes that Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor is born, he still had the leisure to inquire Yue Yang.
„Ocean Emperor Guan Lan, I think that did not say you also understand, your potential has exhausted completely, does not have the possibility of little advance again. Even if broke through the present situation, achieves Level 1 [Supreme Innate], you are impossible to go a step further again, only if obtains Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor or Divine Blood again and so on, can say that under you take Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, is a waste, even can be said as unforgivable spoiling. I am younger than you, has the potential compared with you, my future will be limitless, why can I give you? Past you, for the future, do not hesitate to betray the entire team, the achievement today's Ocean Emperor, my future achievement under you, only above you, why do not give you Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor? I am selfish, compared with your betrayal, should be better on little.” Yue Yang said that slow one slow, said: „If I give you, Ocean Emperor, you will also kill me, because you are impossible to visit me to grow, you do not hope that a later generation exceeds you easily ... Your daughter had asked me, why can kill you? If not you compels me, I will not provoke you, my growth, all because of the pressures of your seniors. The last few words summarize, Ocean Emperor Guan Lan, you are not most have of talent formidable, if you want to sit the highest that position, or wants to detain others to sit, destined to will fall from the sky.”
„Reasonable.” Ocean Emperor nods, definitely the Yue Yang viewpoints, afterward also asked: „Last issue, you thought that you can kill me?”
„Hits with each Super Innate, I have not grasped, but does not matter, I was very young, can lose, have drawn the lesson, can fight again. So long as does not fear the war, insists that the final victory will certainly be me.” Yue Yang so replied.
From the birth of Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, only remaining final two minutes.
At this time, the giant crystal base of lotus flower has been higher than Crystal Canyon, the innumerable water druses point to the sky.
The day fragrant energy, entire Crystal Canyon will cover.
In the crystal base of lotus flower, brilliance glistens little, by weak strong, the innumerable energies is saving, makes the final fermentation, Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, soon will be born.
Ocean Emperor Guan Lan looked at crystal base of lotus flower one of the distant place, having to nod low-spirited: „Was a pity that you are not my son, will otherwise certainly give you.”
The words fall, Ocean Emperor Guan Lan moved.
The whole body bang erupts also to want dazzling brilliance compared with Sun, bone-chilling cold incomparable.
Yue Yang immediately the released Level 4 [Innate] energy, this time he, has also been equal to Level 9 [Innate], although has a disparity with the Ocean Emperor Level 10 [Innate] peak, but there is Nirvana Battle Armour, World-Exterminating Wheel and under the Innate Sword Qi three's assistance, he has the confidence to fight. That feared that is pays the heavily injured price, Yue Yang will also strike down Ocean Emperor Guan Lan, captures Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor.
„Kills!” Yue Yang scolds, simultaneously moves with Ocean Emperor, both regret hardly in the same place, tries respectively, measures strength.
At this time is born from Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, one minute 30 seconds.
War of Yue Yang and Ocean Emperor Guan Lan, announced starts!
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button