428

„Is Scarlet Emperor very fearful? How can you describe with the fearfulness?” Yue Yang expressed that this described insufficiently powerful.
„It is not fearful, is adorable?” Sky Calamity must sing an opposing tune with Yue Yang.
„You ... Scarlet Emperor can only describe with hateful, in addition, does not have a more appropriate word again!” Yue Yang saying Sky Calamity was happy, but Sky Crime they listen to the back of the body not to feel better very much, can make Yue Family Third Young Master think that very hateful person, how many world can have?
Prison Emperor legend is remote, are not many.
But everybody knows that Prison Emperor is six thousand years ago super Ranker, the strength is flamboyant can the strength regret Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots. Although Sky Law had not told everybody, but she helps Yue Yang through the Prison Emperor Temple news, everybody knows that in secret this matter, worried at that time. The Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots seal is long, once released, perhaps is not existence that Lower Realm warrior can resist with all one's strength.
A Prison Emperor Temple war, the people do not know the process.
Sky Law that quietly returns , the combat process will not have said that only said that Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots has been separated from the seal successfully, leaves Prison Emperor Temple.
Even if Sky Pearl, shocks in the combat process that type is unable to imagine ... But, because of more inconceivable Yue Family Third Young Master, Sky Law, not only had not died in battle, instead the strength entered greatly, rises dramatically Level 10 [Innate]. Moreover what stranger is, Sky Law cooperates with Yue Yang this boy each time, her strength rapidly will be increased one time. When she also in assisting Yue Yang before fighting Shun Tian, Black Prince and Demon Palace fights Baruth, the Sky Wrath strength pursues tightly in her behind.
This post-war, she has abandoned Sky Wrath, truely has become Demon Hall strength second largest Celestial Demon.
Again after the war of Prison Emperor Temple, Sky Pearl, exclaims in surprise her winding speed.
Is less than three months, has promoted Level 10 [Innate].
Even also has bigger potential development, breaks through the Supreme Innate boundary, is the matter of being just round the corner.
Sky Wrath has tears streaming down the face simply, because merely is three months, he by Sky Law distant throws ... Those who let Sky Wrath to be so in pain as to not want to live is, does not know that Yue Family Third Young Master taught any secret to give Sky Law, the rank of Sky Law more practiced is lower, fell Level 9 [Innate] by Level 10 [Innate], but the strength did not fall also rises, made Demon Hall audiences Celestial Demon eye pearl fall ... Also because of this secret technique, Sky Pearl, Sky Wrath and other talented people understands that the Yue Family Third Young Master rank low is not he cannot rise, but is this boy does not need to rise high, similarly can surmount others' Advanced with low ranking!
Facing this kind of big Abnormal.
Even if better than Sky Pearl , can only be speechless.
If can trade this more to practice the secret technique that more low ranking but strength does not reduce instead rises, believes that Demon Hall Ten Great Sky Demons, can sweep away entire Tong Tian Tower.
The issue is, Yue Family Third Young Master, is only willing to teach a Sky Law person!
Although in everybody heart longs for that this secret technique, actually absolutely does not force Sky Law, after all the gains of some lots emphasize the fate, in Beast and ability with Grimoire these is the same, can only wait for the heaven to grant, but is unable to demand! Demands comes, not necessarily suits itself!
Prison Emperor Temple one post-war, Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots has not digested to shaking of Demon Hall members Celestial Demon.
Now, comes out Scarlet Emperor!
Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots is good, slid Heaven Realm.
But Scarlet Emperor this fellow is not the Heaven Realm person, he must certainly stir up trouble in Tong Tian Tower ... „...” Thinks of here, Sky Tribulation, Sky Crime, Sky Calamity and Sky Sword their heads start the ache to get up, Scarlet Emperor of Prison Emperor level, once restores to the optimum condition, copes? Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots also will again not necessarily come Soaring Dragon Continent, even if comes, is impossible to come immediately, not having 100 dozens years not to be impossible, everybody also a little time prepares.
Scarlet Emperor is completely different.
It is estimated that most one year, he can fully restore.
What can one year prepare? Packs the baggage to escape also almost, issue escapes, where can run away to goes?
„Said Scarlet Emperor, in detail is better!” The Sky Crime look, is dignified, black metal chain of arm makes noise.
„The Scarlet Emperor strength how, I do not dare saying that can only, this fellow not be definitely good to hit ... At that time I went to Cave of the Evil Dragon, has not thought that will meet this matter ... Really is looks at his smelly fart the appearance, in the heart is not feeling well very much, in addition Shun Tian and Black Prince makes the bum appearance of lackey, I am unbearably angry, is imaginary the Nirvana Fire blade edge and World-Exterminating Wheel chops his him.” Yue Yang expressed one is a pacifist, at that time storm Scarlet Emperor, but rids the people of an evil, are actually the healthy , studious , and helpful student, is a best son-in-law.
„Shun Tian and Black Prince, have Scarlet Consort on the scene, does your direct impact come up?” The small mouth of Sky Calamity has formed a o shape, does not dare to believe completely.
„Does not know really should say you are brave, is stupid!” Sky Tribulation continues the sound to grip Yue Yang with the demon punctures ruthlessly.
„The Young Master wise and resolute storm, you had not turned into stray dog!” Yue Yang flies into a rage, points at Sky Crime they to shout abuse: „This was Young Master hit the skin unable to wrap up the bone by Scarlet Emperor for what? For little girl? For? Has made a mistake, I eat the fellow who the idle rice is all right to be for your! Scarlet Emperor emerges, if were not my heavily injured he, you currently also do have the mood to boast with me here? Early frightened to hide bed bottom! If not Young Master gets angry angrily raids Scarlet Emperor, left me to pound Prison Emperor Divine Seal that the chestnut ate to take Prison Emperor, pounded ruthlessly in the Scarlet Emperor this goods top of the head, was not I have broken his skull, now you face was one formidable incomparably whole body non- wound Scarlet Emperor! Moreover there is Shun Tian and Black Prince two lackey accomplices of force, you were finished, that is the affirmative matter!”
„Does Scarlet Emperor make you hit heavily injured? In Shun Tian, Black Prince and under the Scarlet Consort three's converging attack, can you also make into the severe wound Scarlet Emperor?” Sky Calamity cannot believe.
„After is such ...” Student Yue Yang to add oil and vinegar said the process.
Among, naturally to add many moisture contents.
Also boasted to oneself, showed is wise, was great, almost did not have to say one have saved the entire Tong Tian Tower trillion people.
Although the people have chosen negligence to his following boast, but, is only narrated the combat process, makes them shake on the foot.
Formidable Scarlet Emperor, has exceeded beyond their imagination completely.
Compared with relatively familiar Black Prison King this past revolting, Scarlet Emperor will want to be formidable too many are too many ... Audiences Celestial Demon flashes through reads, is unlikely hard to contend by the Demon Hall strength, must completely protection Scarlet Emperor, perhaps have Sky Pearl, Night Empress and Supreme three people collaborates to have the possibility ... As for this strength Abnormal progress rapid Yue Family Third Young Master, is one of the essential candidates.
„Only under Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots?” The Sky Crime expression looks like very worried, sits by plain big chest, static ponder.
„Was a pity that at that time Elder Sister Sky Law returned to Demon Hall, otherwise can help your helping hand.” Sky Calamity sighed regrettably.
„Also is really, if were not she has fallen asleep leaving without saying good-bye while me, Scarlet Emperor estimated that can also injure the key point.” Student Yue Yang agrees, but he had not realized that these words are ambiguous.
„How to injure specifically?” Sky Tribulation closely examines carefully.
„Being on the verge of death condition. Because I was not afterward willingly, after Shun Tian and Black Prince walk, has fought him, is only not good, only chops the next arm and a thigh reluctantly. This is Young Master, changes into you, perhaps only then lets his instant kill share, is not I boasts, you have free time to try, I dare saying that your Old First Sky Pearl meets Scarlet Emperor that restores to come, will unable to eat to capture walking!” Student Yue Yang goes all out to boast itself in the description process, blows to want the formidable appearance compared with Sky Pearl.
„...” Sky Tribulation they were shaken, is really this boy also big Abnormal, Scarlet Emperor unexpectedly makes him make into is on the verge of death?
„Knows that which Scarlet Emperor, us hurries to look, encircles him kills, cannot make him restore!” Sky Sword worried, just ran away in Ancient Seal, that is the weakest condition, if could not have killed, if other Scarlet Emperor restored in peak condition, that is really the disaster is infinite.
„Really embarrassed, I do not know where he hides to be at!” Yue Yang double owes the shoulder fidgety and destructively, regarding this wants to help but unable.
„Can use your [Secret] Inherent Skill, finds out the Scarlet Emperor accurate strength?” Sky Crime suddenly from ground station, is looking at searchingly Yue Yang, asked.
„Scarlet Emperor? My [Secret] Inherent Skill cannot see his strength. However, his consort ‚Scarlet Consort’, it is estimated that also has the Level 3 [Heaven] strength, is equal to our Level 3 [Supreme Innate]. In other words, except for Supreme, you are not Scarlet Consort match in peak condition. Once she restores, you present all people, will let her instant kill! Level 3 [Heaven] compared with you, was equal to that Level 3 [Innate] hits ordinary Level 7 [Overlord] or Level 8 [Emperor], very relaxed!” The Student Yue Yang smiling face brings the point to take pleasure in others'misfortunes, smiles under- flat.
„...” Suddenly, Sky Tribulation, Sky Crime, Sky Calamity, Sky Sword and the others were silent.
Scarlet Emperor was not good to cope, adds on Scarlet Consort again.
It seems like that Soaring Dragon Continent was unable to be peaceful really!
Student Yue Yang flickers to become effective, the smiling face on the face revealing the victory, wishes one could like Zhuge Liang, with comes out to swing several goose feather fan.
Extremely seems to be far, is far like the ancient time braves the sound, has made a sound. Yue Yang felt that this sound is very strange, in the heart feels as if on the sound in oneself behind, but the ear shouted, was remote cannot imagine. Does not need to guess that this sound definitely is Demon Hall first position in a hierarchy Old First, Sky Pearl!
Sky Pearl only said one: „Collaborates, but there is a condition.”
Yue Yang whispered: „I do not know such easily ...”
Sky Calamity listened to titter: „Before Old First, has told me, our Demon Hall request are not many, three conditions. First, Jun Wu You admits mistakes to the Demon Hall initiator on behalf of the generation, issues an imperial order to bear the blame, kneels down to confess! Second, after defeating Black Prison King, explores Ruins Shrine, various completely its strength, obtained Artifact divides equally, moreover shares the Heaven Stairway ascending to heaven secret \; Third, our Demon Hall has a grudge to revenge resentful revenging, how you pursue Sky Law we, no matter, but you have killed Sky Dragon, we must encircle kill, you can escape, that is your skill, if you defeat, keeps here the life.”
„Great Aunt, these three conditions, change into you are I, will you comply? Eats Spirit Beast Awakening Knowledge Pill ate silly child not to comply, let alone my this intelligent clever, ability and wisdom suffered a loss and only bullies others excellently and never never to let Yue Family Third Young Master that the human bullied for a lifetime!” Yue Yang resolutely oppose.
„First isn't good?” Sky Calamity was wonderful, with extinguishing compared with country, this issued an imperial order to bear the blame and kneel down to confess is too simply relaxed.
„You asked that Jun Wu You that Old Geezer, I cannot comply for him, the son kneecap has the gold, how let alone others said that is also an emperor.” Yue Yang does not favor this obviously.
„We discussed second first, wasn't good?” Sky Calamity also asked.
„Ruins Shrine you could not search, totally depended on me, why did I divide equally with you? My definitely not does! Also the Heaven Stairway ascending to heaven Secret Art, you looked did not understand, otherwise also requested me? Does not help to work, when you I am a labor? It is not good, only if you help my kill Ten-thousand Demon King again, otherwise it will just be a waste of time.” Student Yue Yang is the person who the model does not suffer a loss at risk of life, persuasive speaker who if this person brings to make the negotiations, simply is the inborn material.
„We discussed third first, you have killed Sky Dragon, we encircled kill your one time, then two were irregular, what did this have not to be right?” Sky Calamity does not understand.
„Small trough friend, you looks at the staff to gang up to surround and beat up proprietor? I am your future proprietor, sends Artifact round of Divine Equipment round of weapon round of Mythical Beast to you, you are not respectful extremely pat my flatter, but can also encircle kills me? Has killed me, which on you finds the human to explore Ruins Shrine? Do you understand? Do you understand ascending to heaven Secret Art to be a thing not? Do you understand Heaven Realm not? Is the staff to have to make the consciousness of staff, you said that Sky Dragon this supercilious look wolf also wants to struggle the little girl with my this proprietor, I do not fry his squid to deliver him to return to the western paradise, I when also he is the ancestor same is supplying? Have not raised one's head for this fool, that is the most egg sore behavior! Said directly that you want many betrothal gift, this Young Master is very rich, should not be impolite with me, particularly your this is longer much the sister-in-law, if thinks that the offtracking brother-in-law will consider to give you opportunity!” The shameless a person from another world display flickers Mysterious Technique, said give an exaggerated account of things.
„Spoke to you, I was dizzy!” Sky Calamity cannot bear this fellow, how the matter arrives at his where, is he reasonable?
Actually Student Yue Yang is also very afraid, the ascending to heaven Secret Art he does not understand, even has not looked at to be a thing.
As for Ruins Shrine, he did not understand how to enter.
The outside has not entered, only strolls in Ancient Passage of most border two, Student Yue Yang had rejoiced in secret opposite side does not know the circumstances of the matter, otherwise must see through this to flicker.
Naturally, in any event.
This imposing manner cannot be weak, does not understand, must pretend to understand! First blew opposite side to say again!
So long as tricks these Demon Hall madmen, they joined a gang of evildoers, at the appointed time knows the truth again, that was too late, cannot help but they regretted. Naturally Yue Yang is not a point assurance does not have, after all Fourth Mother possibly knows that the ascending to heaven Secret Art secret, in knowledge inheritance did not have the part that digests completely, possibly is containing Ruins Shrine secret.
pitiful guy Mother, definitely has entered Ruins Shrine, she definitely knows, does not know can one reorganize promptly these knowledge.
„Even if collaborates, hits must hit!” Sky Crime has stood suddenly, black metal chain in hand sound.
„I think that you are most honest, has not thought that your this male servant most violence, I did incur you to annoy you?” Yue Yang wonders very much.
„It is not Sky Dragon revenges, we must punch your maliciously.” Sky Crime so said.
„Why?” Yue Yang felt strange.
„Because you grow very much owe to punch ...” The Sky Calamity grinning explanation, this explanation is Yue Yang this whole life has listened speechless.
„Welcome you to become one of the Demon Hall Ten Great Sky Demons.” That sound resembles through ancient times in Sky Pearl that the moral nature sends out, so had ended the entire negotiations, after the Yue Yang [smile | hear], made the human step on a cat of foot like that like the tail to call out pitifully: „I have not complied, your this is forces someone to do something against his will, this is ‚compels Shangliangshan’! I do not comply absolutely ...”
„Complies, Elder Sister Sky Law will consider the matter with you, because she had pledged that can only marry the Demon Hall person.” Sky Calamity does not forget to hit a person when he is down to attack Yue Yang at this time.
„I scratch!” Yue Yang could not bear explode the thick mouth finally.
Sky Crime, Sky Sword and Sky Calamity, but also is in violation of gigantic man Sky Fury that is beating a drum to rush, Sky Tribulation that Sky Kill of stealth and drifts from place to place, slowly has encircled.
It seems like prepares to gang up to surround and beat up Yue Yang, even if Yue Yang enters Demon Hall, this punches the original intention of person not to change.
Student Yue Yang has gotten angry, holds up Grey Ashes Demon Blade and Half Moon: „Early knows that your here is the robber nest, the father rubbish with you that many, who feared who? Come, hits hits, Sky Calamity your this young woman is worst, do not let father seize, otherwise digs up up you in the presence of everyone, making you understand that anything is called brother-in-law's anger!”
Several Celestial Demon expressions, are very embarrassed.
Such shameless fellows join Demon Hall, is really good thing?
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button