464 break new realm

Regarding Blood Queen this initiative performance, Yue Yang had a scare.
Did she, when become so Human Nature?
Originally also thinks that she must pass through some time Evolution, can aspect be completely mature in ‚transform into human’, has not thought such quickly, her body and thought were mature. Yue Yang with the Heaven's Eye Divine Vision observation, present Blood Queen Red, absolutely did not have the difference with the ordinary Human female, even is more perfect, she in the transform into human aspect, is almost progresses by leaps and bounds the progress of rapid progress.
The body said fortunately that is the thought that can she so rapid progress?
Must know that others' Beast, in the transform into human aspect, the body usually takes dozens years, even 100-200 years improve, can Evolution have the person \; But ideological Fang Xiang, takes several hundred years, can achieve truly ‚transform into human’.
Blood Queen Red contract how long?
Yue Yang is not very clear, how she progresses so amazingly quick, compared with Barbaric Cow Shadow, her progress must, now even surpass Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen quickly.
„Master and Lady have taught red many ...” Blood Queen lowers the small head not to dare to look at Yue Yang, reason that actually she that quick progressive \; first, is related with Yue Yang this strength Abnormal Master \; Second, the competition of companion, lets her wisdom, had enormous increasing. Before was Barbaric Cow Shadow, afterward was Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen, afterward was Earth Fire Ethereal Spirit, all around had the companion competition, moreover all promotion were rapid, making her have to rapid mature, progressed diligently, definitely not as for backwardness.
The most tremendous influence, is Student Yue Yang Couple Practise Body Fusion Technique.
First is the audiences female practice, making Blood Queen study many Human female unique emotions and skills, progress out of the ordinary.
Afterward, was Phoenix Fairy Beauty the appearance of Guardian Spirit Beast Succubus Empress and Hornless Dragon Girl.
Succubus Empress not only formidable incomparable, but also wanted Phoenix Fairy Beauty this Master to serve male Master together, her action made Blood Queen open gate of the life simply, has made the best enlightenment.
Also makes her understand that originally can also achieve.
Hornless Dragon Girl Jiang Ying that then comes, was makes Blood Queen Red have the crisis feeling.
Succubus Empress or Phoenix Fairy Beauty Guardian Spirit Beast, but this Hornless Dragon Girl actually changed in Yue Yang Guardian Spirit Beast, after Hornless Dragon Girl, will be accompanying Master all the time, if she walked before herself, then in advocating the status in human heart were lower ... The competitiveness, the demonstration strength and crisis feeling, the three made the Blood Queen thought have the innovation of sky and the earth turning upside down, had the progress that was hard to imagine.
All of a sudden, she by Beast, takes a stride to ‚Human’.
This is trillion Beast is life-long impossible to succeed, to Blood Queen, she has only used the short several days of time, bravely stepped.
„Do not be worried, red, you forever are Blood Queen in my heart, one and only.” Yue Yang a little guessed correctly that the Blood Queen psychology, lifts her small chin gently, is kissing her lip gently.
„Yes.” Blood Queen when heard, has tears streaming down the face immediately.
The several days worry, vanished instantaneously.
The feeling in the heart feeling relieved, arises spontaneously, in this moment, she feels the incomparable happiness, originally in the Master mind, similarly existence of one and only. That feared that in the Master side, has Serpent Demon Little Lolita that most loved, there is most loyal Barbaric Cow Shadow, has most changeable Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen, has all kinds of Beast, but, oneself in his mind, were still one and only ... Blood Queen holds in the arms Yue Yang excitedly, is immersed on his chest.
Drops the drop tears, sprinkles.
She lifts the small face of a weeping beauty suddenly, looks at Yue Yang, nods firmly: „After being red, certainly will try hard!”
Then, she excitedly kiss to Master.
With the warmest kiss, repays the love of Master.
Couple Practise Body Fusion Technique, continue.
The same Couple Practise technique, uses on the red body, the results of producing are completely different.
Jiang Ying this Hornless Dragon Girl is passive, she does not understand the matter of men and women completely, feared one will move will affect Yue Yang, will therefore be anxious. When afterward forgot kindnesses, changes for the better. Red different, this Blood Queen looked at many Yue Yang and City Mistress Luo Hua and Phoenix Fairy Beauty their Couple Practise , even has also visited him and their happy good, knows how to coordinate the Body Fusion Technique practice of Master.
The coordination with does not coordinate, the results of producing to be completely different.
Although does not coordinate also to achieve slowly, but can coordinate the Couple Practise winding speed tacitly, turns time of promotion absolutely.
Like Xue Wu Xia and Yue Yu two female distinctions, Xue Wu Xia when cultivation, with the Yue Yang coordination is tacit, speed that she promotes, was Princess Qian Qian looks has also envied. Yue Yu is different, she knows that her supple water energy quantity is helpful to Yue Yang, has to practice Body Fusion Technique with him , helping him to promote, but will not be initiative, regarding certain extreme movements, will pay attention to give way to traffic slightly, therefore her winding speed is slowest.
Although looks like in the outside, the progress of Yue Yu is the rapidness of rapid progress, but compares to Xue Wu Xia, she is actually slow.
Completely is red open regarding Yue Yang.
Although has not unified, but she and Yue Yang practices, is the husband and wife together Couple Practise final stage.
Yue Yang push down is not red immediately, is he, because must promote immediately, if obtains the promotion in the push down process, to Blood Queen, instead has the uncertain consequence, he does not want to take risk.
Also, that type in light of the time and breakthrough linked, regarding oneself, perhaps was also an inestimable influence. Has a look at Hornless Dragon Girl, because promotes many, the boundary and impact of breakthrough influence, lets her brains confusion, is at the chaotic state, has to the dormancy. If Yue Yang is also this, then kills the Ocean Emperor matter to malinger.
When a biggest point, Yue Yang hopes push down to be red, can make her well enjoy the luck life, has a wonderful process, but purely does not become oneself cultivation tool.
Regarding her transform into human, this is also biggest encouragement and reward.
Is hanging upside down the body red, she is imitating the Lady appearance, is sucking in the Master dragon spear.
But Yue Yang draws support from her Couple Practise energy, unifies oneself almost explosion Innate True Qi, is attacking the Invisible Sword Qi Sixth Floor new realm!
The silent explosion, the shock-wave, flies the Blood Queen ball instant, her marvelous has not received any injury, but in the Yue Yang side surrounding five meters, regardless of any object, turned into the powder pink / white, even space also broken. Yue Yang Nirvana Fire forms the ultra-high collection column of flame, points to the sky, but in his Nirvana Fire wing, then brings in his Nirvana Fire Pillar to fly, bathes in the Nirvana Fire Pillar center.
Everywhere Sword Qi leaves in the Yue Yang ten pointing, each sword, can separate the space.
And a strongest sword, even can Shattered Void.
Nirvana Fire, has formed wonderful peerless Fire Phoenix, carries while Yue Yang, is leading him from extremely high sky dive, in a flash, the entire Grimoire World everything may become vulnerable, the myriad things shiver.
‚Bang’.
Fire Phoenix brings Yue Yang layer on layer to rumble in the ground, it returns to the body of Yue Yang instantaneously, but Yue Yang actually firmly stands in the gulf, bends down downward, back hot wing that is formed by Nirvana Fire, to the day, the lasing leaves beyond ten meters.
When Yue Yang relaxing body, raises hand to hold up spatially, exude one fully ‚’.
Entire Grimoire World, swings to regret immediately.
One near kilometer high with the Yue Yang appearance completely same Golden Giant image, grows rapidly on the body of Yue Yang, has made the similar movement. Grimoire World sky, as if had been broken open by it, the ground kept under the deep tracks. Innumerable color light, send out on the body of Yue Yang, Summoning Grimoire also float similarly comes out, ‚the world’ keeps absorbing the energy of Yue Yang sending out, from 60 meters Halo range, expands to 80 meters all of a sudden.
Blood Queen was also screaming that her body bathes similarly in the color light, the energy continually promotes, body unceasingly perfect.
Only poor, she can also break through.
Most late next Couple Practise , believes that is her time of breakthrough.
Yue Yang also wants to continue to shake the fist to regret, Xiao Wen Li came out suddenly, flashes before.
Her six small hands hold in the arms his fist.
That pitch-black big eye, visits him eagerly, performs implores.
Xiao Wen Li is preventing the intelligence also to immerse Yue Yang now in new realm, but, she rather is injured, does not use [Binding] Inherent Skill for Yue Yang.
„Howling!” The Yue Yang body makes the spontaneous reaction, a hand seizes the neck of Xiao Wen Li, another hand shakes the fist to strike. Xiao Wen Li actually did not fear, but also closely holds in the arms his arm not to put. The Yue Yang flash, glittering eye pupil, rapidly abated, has replied the original Pure Brightness. Xiao Wen Li looked that her fresh-faced small face shows the sweet smiling face immediately, the big eye smiled to narrow two small crescent moon.
„Hee hee!” She has succeeded, with the mind summoned, to call the Yue Yang intelligence successfully.
„Good treasure, unable like this, next time what to do to injure you!” After Yue Yang restores the intelligence, hurries to let go, holds in the arms Xiao Wen Li to kiss one ruthlessly, finally is caressing her small head lightly, distressed awfully, oneself lost control has almost injured Little Lolita, was really the narrow squeak.
„...” Xiao Wen Li shakes the head not to express anything, she happily is also holding the face of Yue Yang, above kiss, adorable incomparable.
The Blood Queen Red rapid flight gets up, has not struggled the bosom of Yue Yang with Xiao Wen Li.
She happily from Yue Yang hugged the past, together hugged including Yue Yang and Xiao Wen Li in the bosom.
The delighted face, pastes after Master vigorous carries on the back.
Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man also dashes to come, she one excited, the brute force erupts, simply holds entirely Yue Yang, Xiao Wen Li and Blood Queen, happily turning circle circle. In the distant place, Death Mantis also merrily flies round in the sky, the promotion of Master, makes it be similarly excited. Only then hides in Earth Fire Ethereal Spirit of distant place Fire Mountain lava pond, does not understand these completely.
Emotion for her, too many riddles.
She poked head to look at Yue Yang one, puzzled looks at Blood Queen and Barbaric Cow Shadow their happy appearances, as if not understand that this matter had anything to be quite happy, or, she on had confusing to happy this Human mood radically.
Happy to be a thing?
Everything has a process, present she, was similar to initial Barbaric Cow Shadow.
However, present Barbaric Cow Shadow, approached Human, no longer was in the past that silly whistling Barbaric Cow!
Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen has not regained consciousness today luckily.
Otherwise Grimoire World will be livelier, Devour that many Innate Ranker she, Yue Yang unceasingly has given her to transport Innate True Qi, in next time regains consciousness, Queen Oneesan who she should be able to grow into a causing the downfall of the nation beautiful woman? A point that can affirm is, will be definitely more perfect than before, because in the transform into human aspect, she is the body changes most perfect one.
Her each new life, will promote enormously!
After two hours.
After rest Yue Yang, digests full strength that Invisible Sword Qi Sixth Floor brings slightly without enough time completely, must hurry to Raging Fire Island hurriedly.
Because Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor were most crosses for five hours to be born again, if did not prepare early, then possibly missed.
Yue Yang that the strength enters greatly, currently very much has the confidence to topple Ocean Emperor.
at least, he to capturing Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor has confidence, if took Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor again, the strength did make the promotion again, how could Ocean Emperor does not die? If kill Ocean Emperor, the Black Prison King that six thousand years ago rebel, has been one's turn delivers him to start off ...
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button