476

Yue Yang turns head, looks at An Xi that has struggled to sit up.
If An Xi wants to live, Yue Yang does not use Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, there are the means to rescue him, but, An Xi already did not care about the life and death.
He is living, but to strike to kill Ocean Emperor.
Now Ocean Emperor heavily injured is on the verge of death, to refusing stubbornly far, in the An Xi heart not yearns for again.
Has the [damn|dead] will person regarding one, what Yue Yang can make?
„Do not be impolite with my this Old Geezer, if ate it to live, I rushed certainly to eat up.” Hemp-clothed old man An Xi smiles weakly, Yue Yang knows the persuasion to be useless, has to nod silently. An Xi, he has lain down slowly: „Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor saw, does not have again regrettably ... The boys, you bury me in this!”
His hand throws, Soul Killer Dagger flew.
Hemp-clothed old man An Xi, stays behind in the last last words of this world, is the last wish: „Does not give in vain you, cuts the Ocean Emperor severed head with it!”
The word, he closes both eyes.
Blue black giant Demon Dragon, branch out on his body, the desalination, turns into brilliance gradually, dissipates in the sky.
Before final disappearance, its also gently cry roars, seemed saying goodbye with Master.
Hemp-clothed old man heartbeat gradually uses up, respiratory arrest, this, entire Tong Tian Tower the king of ultimate killer.
Hence, lets go to pass.
Although he passes away, actually several hundred years of wish finished, on corner of the mouth, has a smiling face faintly ... Although does not have to kill the old enemy personally, but he knows how long Ocean Emperor Guan Lan could not live, in addition personally saw Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor born, he did not have again regrettably. Lonely several hundred years, today, can abandon all finally with ease, returns to the nature, went to past the side of partner, reunited with them.
In the sky, innumerable weird light, imaginary become various wonderful flowers.
Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, forever will not exist.
Yue Yang in the moment that Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor will soon vanish, by the hand it guides, to hike up, sends in the throat.
Initially, body not any response. However after three seconds, Grimoire automatic float comes out, Hornless Dragon Girl Jiang Ying, Earth Fire Ethereal Spirit and Death Mantis deep sleep, even Five Elements Seeking Golden Mice, automatically came out.
Hornless Dragon Girl is still sinking the dormancy, but Earth Fire Ethereal Spirit is a little bewildered.
The body of Yue Yang, suddenly, sends out weird light that is unable to explain, as if the whole person was transparent general as, in the meantime, bringing weird light of day fragrant energy to fluctuate indefinitely in the Yue Yang surroundings, or changes various unusual marking along with Rune, or naturally produces various beautiful rainbow fresh flowers, Xiao Wen Li and Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man and Hornless Dragon Girl Jiang Ying, Earth Fire Ethereal Spirit, Death Mantis and Five Elements Seeking Golden Mice bathes, in this type in weird light that has the pure day fragrant energy, has the different harvests respectively.
Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man after fusing Heart of Earth, again body Evolution, makes great strides forward a stride to the transform into human aspect.
But Xiao Wen Li, is hugging Yue Yang, obtains benefits many.
She absorbs most energies, even ‚the world’ the energy of absorption are more than Summoning Grimoire Halo type Beast. It is estimated that after undergoing this absorption, only almost, she can from present Level 5 [Diamond], advanced arrive at Level 6 [Diamond] , to continue and on auxiliary leads in the strength in Yue Yang all Beast.
Still is sinking Hornless Dragon Girl Jiang Ying, Earth Fire Ethereal Spirit and Death Mantis dormancy, even Five Elements Seeking Golden Mice, benefits of some varying degrees.
Naturally, the biggest harvest, is Yue Yang.
Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor after the clothing, the body of Yue Yang is unable to describe and be hard to imagine that huge energy instantaneously to flood, as if has forced in Crystal Canyon in the body, even a more giant terrain, making Yue Yang feel one almost must explode the body to perish. The injury of body surface, less than three seconds, fully restores such as beginning. But originally after the body that the multiple energy purifies, once again obtained the enormous energy supplement ... Fire Phoenix Nirvana Fire burns in Yue Yang within the body rapidly, helping Yue Yang digest this energy mighty current, making these huge energies integrate his body each cell completely, an energy does not waste, forms for his body foundation completely.
Innate True Qi, is the high-speed circulation.
If there is not flowed, the body of Yue Yang cannot support, must explode the body.
The True Qi revolution of Invisible Sword Qi Sixth Floor, is having the Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor energy mighty current, in Yue Yang body all meridians circulations, accelerates to absorb.
Invisible Sword Qi has not promoted as far as possible, but Yue Yang Grimoire actually starts to turn the page, Level Up.
From Yue Yang original Level 4 [Innate] , to promote Level 5 [Innate] easily, moreover is attacking Level 6 [Innate] ... This time Yue Yang, was breaking through the Supreme Innate boundary, brains chaos, definitely is unable automatic control, can only by Innate True Qi and Nirvana Fire of automatic performance within the body. By the present body, breaks through the boundary of Supreme Innate forcefully, the Yue Yang innermost feelings knows that is not quite wonderful, is extremely easy the painstaking care that wastes itself to degrade to repair to crystallize, jumps to the Supreme Innate level all of a sudden, oneself beforehand effort Bai Fei.
Level Up, must rise gradually, obtains benefits is biggest.
The issue is, Yue Yang does not have means to control now.
The Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor pure energy, was really too big, must keep Yue Yang from greatly imagining, this oral administration used, was equal to that must digest a Crystal Canyon even incessantly Crystal Canyon that huge energy, the body could not shoulder. Also has Innate True Qi and Nirvana Fire luckily, otherwise Yue Yang must explode the body, forms soul energy body such existence.
Level Up golden light pillar, points to sky.
But the within Yue Yang’s body energy absorbs little, insufficient 10% merely.
Behind, definitely also has to continue the Level Up possibility, if digests to absorb Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor completely, Yue Yang estimated one break through Supreme Innate is the affirmation.
„Originally stole food the good thing, I also want!” The rainbow dodges, Qilin Girl jumps, she sees the Yue Yang body to send weird light, immediately dashes very much excitedly, holds in the arms Yue Yang, that small mouth struggles the sugar to eat like the child like that gathers the lips of Yue Yang to make an effort to suck.
at least made her suction the Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor 10% pure energy, she hurriedly let loose Yue Yang, a superficial my anything misdemeanor has not made the adorable appearance.
Xiao Wen Li follows the example, she also collected to attract one.
The heavenly sound phoenix Qing cry, has resounded through entire Crystal Canyon, makes the person soul shiver.
Ultra giant Nirvana Fire Pillar ascends together in the body of Yue Yang, under there are innumerable brilliance to follow, Phoenix Sisters to take extremely high is spatial, the rein near kilometer Fire Phoenix is arriving, directs that Fire Phoenix to submerge the body of Yue Yang. Suppresses the vast energy that within Yue Yang’s body has not digested with enough time forcefully entirely in the Yue Yang dantian place, condenses one drop, half seal will get up, waits for Yue Yang to build up in the future slowly.
„My anything has not stolen food!” Qilin Girl beckons with the hand lovably, indicated one are always the good child, the slandering mouth does not steal food.
„Hee!” Xiao Wen Li is quite clever, had not acknowledged that at least had not denied, is only secretly happy.
„...” Phoenix Sisters two Little Lolita turn into mutually the [Coiling Roots] rainbow, integrates within Yue Yang’s body rapidly, vanishes without the trace. As soon as they disappear, that Nirvana Fire Pillar also rapidly abates, several seconds internalize in invisible, as if have not appeared.
They walk, the intelligence is also in Yue Yang in chaos, falls down.
Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man, hurries to want him to hug.
Qilin Girl Bing Yin beckons with the hand: „No, making him rest , to promote too quickly is not good thing, the body can unable to bear, his present dormancy, happen to lets the body automatic control. Also has been stranded , to continue to sleep!” She has hit a adorable yawn, prepares to slide the human. Looks at Soul Killer Dagger in ground, she came the interest, a small hands move, Soul Killer Dagger to fly into her white hands suddenly immediately, saw only her to frown to frown saying: „Which fool uses Soul Killer Dagger like this? Has not seen such fool, not pure Demonic Qi quickly made to rust the dagger this, Soul Killer Dagger was not the good thing, as the matter stands, this small dagger shed to turn into the trash again radically ...”
If Hemp-clothed old man An Xi hears, he can in good over the face.
He died luckily.
Otherwise, it is estimated that he will commit suicide ashamed.
Qilin Girl Bing Yin spouts a white light, purifies instantaneously dark Soul Killer Dagger.
Resumes the Soul Killer Dagger Radiance twinkle of original shape to be uncertain, at least has one meter brilliance to surround its front, Qilin Girl wields slightly, namely sees it to puncture is the glow of ten meters number is sharp, Sword Qi that projects, separates dozens meters crevasse the hard crystal ground.
„Delivers you, this thing is not easy-to-use.” Qilin Girl Bing Yin but actually also natural, gives Xiao Wen Li with the Yue Yang thing.
„...” Xiao Wen Li beckons with the hand does not want.
„You give him it, said that this is I delivers, must make him remember to thank me, I usually am seldom give the gift to give others.” Qilin Girl final these words are quite solid, she always with others, the thing that gives, indeed seldom. Yue Yang is find mercies many one, golden coffin that previous Qilin Girl shoulders, now has not opened!
„Oh!” Xiao Wen Li nods, accepts Soul Killer Dagger for Yue Yang.
This Soul Killer Dagger after the hand of Qilin Girl, but can also come back on very not bad, if makes Yue Yang know that perhaps he will frighten.
Qilin Girl yawns, goes back to continue the dormancy.
Xiao Wen Li, Ah Man they, then continues to remain, watch over is in Yue Yang of deep sleep.
Until after three hours, Yue Yang completely recuperates the energy of good body. The digestion absorbs Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor 10% as far as possible much, but he discovered that own also strength increases, it is estimated that has been equal to Level 10 [Innate] Advanced, endures compared with breaking through beforehand Phoenix Fairy Beauty, the distance breaks through the boundary of Supreme Innate, differs not far.
Regarding others, this is good thing.
But regarding Yue Yang, a little has a headache, he must think that means that not only does not break through Supreme Innate , to continue to stay on Innate Realm, and can digest to absorb the Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor energy. Naturally, he cannot find out has not related, he can ask Sword Spirit Goddess, she definitely has the means! Immediately asked does not have the time, Yue Yang decides to go outside Seabed Burial Field to have a look first, because in sinking in dormancy, he more than once induced to the mind summon of Blood Queen Red.
„How did Soul Killer Dagger turn into this?” Yue Yang received the dagger, looks, discovered that this is Holy Level best quality Soul Killer Dagger, approached Divine Equipment, turned into ultra best quality Holy Item, is astonished greatly.
Xiao Wen Li made a head to have the adorable posture of angle, Yue Yang understood immediately, originally was Qilin Girl dry good thing.
This little girl usually frequently disturbs, but sometimes can also help slightly busy!
Turns into ultra best quality Soul Killer Dagger, looks makes the human eye slander, Yue Yang hurries to receive.
Prepares to receive Grimoire again, looks above.
The Level 4 [Innate] liter Level 5 [Innate], he early knows that this can neglect the jump.
However, hopes that for a long time [Divine Vision] Inherent Skill already Level Up, this is makes in the Yue Yang heart happiest ... This [Divine Vision] Inherent Skill Level Up, he has hoped really for a long time!
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button