471

The Hui Tai Lang very powerful performance, making the opposite envy one piece.
Especially Crown Prince Hai Long, is both eyes is redder, almost must drop to bleed. Although Hui Tai Lang uncontracted, but he knows that he was hopeless, because above Holy Beast, had the greatly strengthened independent wish, voluntarily selects the master.
Holy Beast and Mythical Beast, so long as is not itself, wants to obtain again, that also in vain uses energy!
Now, Crown Prince Hai Long only wants before Hui Tai Lang has not grown, massacres it, because from Grimoire, what Hui Tai Lang has is Advanced Bronze Grimoire, belongs to the beginning of the Mythical Beast growth, now strikes to kill is the best opportunity. Must wait for it to grow, becomes Mythical Beast of peak rank, let alone his Crown Prince Hai Long, is Ocean Emperor cannot take.
„Awoo!” Hui Tai Lang summoned Guardian Spirit Beast, recombination Inherent Skill, two Hui Tai Lang leap the flying sky.
Exactly the same.
Lends the similar aura, the eye is glittering the similar murderous intention.
Even, behind that to fanning of wing, the frequency is also completely consistent.
Original Tai Hu also thinks that this Hui Tai Lang will attack own Nine-headed demon fox, at the speed of Nine-headed demon fox, this Mythical Beast is strong, suddenly also fights not but actually it, so long as has towed again for a half hour, Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor is born, is of great success, all complete.
He has not thought that Hui Tai Lang in sky, has not attacked the intention of Nine-headed demon fox, is plunges these Ocean Emperor Imperial troops and General of the Sea on the contrary.
Immediately, such as bullying.
The blood light splashes violently, everywhere dances in the air, Ocean Emperor Imperial troops and General of the Sea in pitiful yell encirclement ring again and again.
Yue Yang seized the chance released the Level 2 [Innate] strength, in Tai Hu attacks before Staff of Thunder Snake, released opened Level 3 [Innate]. The aura of ultra terrifying shoots up to the sky, has about hundred meters high energy giant, rises in the Yue Yang top of the head, this is he condenses with the energy of sending out specially. Surroundings, shock-wave does not have at the same time, all energies, unify such an energy giant, then regrets with every effort toward the sea surface layer on layer bang ... Entire sea surface is swaying, what is extraordinary, it looks like the mirror surface to be ordinary unexpectedly, not having broken to fall, does not have water splash.
Sea Calming Pearl, completely sea surface as calm as a mirror.
The attack of energy giant, the sea surface dint, then sea surface rebounded like the fruit jelly, entire sea surface shivered to continue.
These whole body flame flow the rock magma lava Demon King, bases steadily, does not throw down on sea surface.
„Broken!”
The Yue Yang left hand holds up Half Moon, right hand holds up Grey Ashes Demon Blade, cuts ‚Destroy the Heaven and Exterminate the Earth Slash that’ Yue Qiu becomes aware the first type, [First Slash: Earth Splitting Slash]!
A long slash, splits on sea surface.
Has lava Demon King very unfortunately to fall in edge, in an instant falls, sinks to that sea water.
The whole body flame lets a sea water irrigation, immediately incites to evaporate the innumerable steam, the white moisture fills the air, like Fire Mountain rock magma inflow sea unusual picture like that ... This lava Demon King pain is incomparable, the water is its Nemesis, even if nobody attacks, falls into the sea merely, it being drown to death while still alive, will cool into a statue, the consequence will be dreadful. If no Sea Calming Pearl, it is impossible to walk on sea surface, now falls into the crevasse, it painfully miserably is immediately howling, the calling out in grief sound is earthshaking.
It gets up to crawl diligently.
However, it before does this, must ask a person does comply, that is Yue Yang.
A Yue Yang foot, trampled it ... After sinking to this endless seabed abyss, waits for it, only then died!
Tai Hu Staff of Thunder Snake is pinching all over the sky thunder and lightning, strikes to Yue Yang, but Yue Yang actually looks like the fish to hover wonderfully, Mysterious Three Styles Elegant Sword Dance, in the boundary of present new comprehension, grasps mysteriously, displays perfectly.
Staff of Thunder Snake every strikes, only misses hits slightly, all attacks, brush, one has not hit Yue Yang.
Regarding this, in Tai Hu heart angry incomparable.
Speeds up attacking, while with Power of Domain [Power Pressure] Yue Yang, the intention makes the Yue Yang spirit be affected, the movement has the stagnation.
His Ghost Eye, closely has been staring at Yue Yang both eyes.
„Do you entrain? I grip!” Yue Yang feigns the move, waits for Tai Hu to secretly rejoice to attack, suddenly bullies like lightning near, Half Moon in hand receives, finger forms two Long Zhengzhu hand signal, maliciously pokes above Tai Hu Ghost Eye. Although Tai Hu closes one's eyes promptly, makes Yue Yang poke the pain to be incomparable, he until now, realizes, the speed of this boy, imagined also wants quick ten times, simply is super speed!
„I hit, I hit, I hit again!” Yue Yang is in power not the bountiful person.
Half Moon changes, opens Staff of Thunder Snake, Grey Ashes Demon Blade chops several in the body of Tai Hu continually, breaks Tai Hu Protection, as smooth as glass cuts open several blood-stained mouths his skin and hair, the blood splash splashes spatially.
When Tai Hu sharply sharply flees, Yue Yang also supplements.
He flings flame whip.
flame whip has promoted to be Whip of Suffering.
Howling, in the Tai Hu top of the head pulls out ruthlessly under.
Whip of Suffering of blood of Devour Scarlet Consort Red Lotus Fire and hate, after Yue Yang Sky Fury Red Lotus builds up and integrates his berserk angry strength, kneads together the original inborn pain to whip, can say that the might are infinite. If contrasts the similar might Artifact, at least is also the might of Platinum-ranked Artifact whip! This strikes, had almost not wanted the Tai Hu short remaining life, is painful this senior person of high skill, cannot bear the pain ... Silver-haired dispersing of top of the head, the whip-mark thorough brains, the face volume place is brushes bruised and lacerated ... Tai Hu just shook to fly this flame whip, in the sky the same whips pulls out.
First brushes in the heart of Tai Hu, then at once tightens.
flame whip closely blocks his neck, almost makes Tai Hu suffocate.
This, just departed Blood Queen Red of surprise attack enemy! If not Shark King rescues promptly, it is estimated that the Tai Hu non- old cat fever must not be possible, because of Yue Yang Grey Ashes Demon Blade, this time, to be Great Totem Battle Technique that he creates!
Blood Prison totem!
Shark King that comes to rescue, thought one as if place oneself in Blood Pond Hell such, does not dare to meet the attack of Yue Yang hardly, by the itself inborn flexibility, holds Tai Hu, immediately leaps to empty, flees to go to battle with beyond the circle, summoned Sea Cucumber Beast, put out the massive energies, assisting Tai Hu to restore the injury. Other three kings, catch up, matches Yue Yang.
„Go away!” Yue Yang receives Half Moon and Grey Ashes Demon Blade, both hands at one fell swoop, Flame Spear extremely fast that Nirvana Fire transforms revolves, pounds ten thousand spears to be colored.
„ah ah ah ah ah ...”
Although three kings escaped promptly, General of the Sea and Ocean Emperor that Imperial troops but the Yue Yang spear glow refers, is hit entirely.
That feared Nirvana Fire , the pain must be hard self-made.
If the four limbs is hit, they can also the brave soldier break the wrist cruel-heartedly, preserves a life. If lets in the Yue Yang spear burr the body strategic point, or the forehead was burnt by Nirvana Fire, then they have the dead end. Anybody cannot save them, does not dare to rescue. Once Nirvana Fire burns, absolutely does not have any strength to prevent its purification and deconstruction.
Although Crown Prince Hai Long has the Level 7 [Innate] strength, but he does not dare to go forward to meet head-on Yue Yang.
Nirvana Fire, making him pass the moral nature coldly.
fighting desire, early turned into the cold sweat!
Eight Great Sea Marshals, loyal and devoted, facing Yue Yang such powerful enemy, still roused actually bravely on, besieges together.
„Courts death simply!” Yue Yang suddenly bending down agglomerate, when opposite side Eight Great Sea Marshals overruns to the body, suddenly one stands, Nirvana Fire forms the collection column of flame, fires into the sky on his body.
Six responded that unusually swift Sea Marshal, escaped promptly.
But two response slightly slow Sea Marshal, have crashed in Nirvana Fire Pillar.
They know to be hard to escape by luck, not only has not struggled to flee, instead flees fires into Yue Yang, the intention holds in the arms Yue Yang from exploding.
From with Scarlet Emperor one post-war, super speed and that the energy burst Yue Yang is truant all applies. Throws in two Sea Marshal to the Yue Yang flash, perhaps is a milisecond, the Yue Yang sole, erupts together the energy fountain, Sea Marshal bang flying sky that will bear the brunt. Another Sea Marshal, discovered that the right hand of Yue Yang in sparkling, innumerable Rune is condensing, forms World-Exterminating Wheel instantaneously.
Ended!
In this Sea Marshal brain with enough time has not even flashed before the second thought that discovered that World-Exterminating Wheel cuts from the body.
Sea Marshal that in the sky the bang flies, but also in pain.
„Death!” A burning left hand of Nirvana Fire, presses maliciously, is pressing his fore head, according to pounding by Sea Calming Pearl fixed glassy surface sea surface. Innumerable Nirvana Fire erupt from the hand of Yue Yang, drills into the seven orifices of this Sea Marshal, drills into the skull of his disintegrate, directly-burning his brains ... At this time, in the sky that cut two halves Sea Marshal just to fall, the blood just splashed.
The innumerable floral axes raise in sea surface, hugest Thorny Flower Demon, opens the giant mouth directly, pouches the belly Sea Marshal of two halves piece.
Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen, she drowned oneself in the dormancy to revive.
She is taken to the threshing ground, the audience resounds wail.
No matter live dies, these Thorny Flower radically no matter these, like sea Thorny Flower, are brandishing long branch everywhere [Coiling Roots], seizes anyone to open bloody mouth wide open like a sacrificial bowl Devour. Really could not swallow, while still alive entangled, killed the enemy, swallowed again at the same time forcefully, forcefully digestion ... Hui Tai Lang at the scene will also gnaw food enemy, but has no way to compare with the Thorny Flower sea of Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen operation, comes 100 Hui Tai Lang also to gnaw again does not win the Thorny Flower sea.
Except for sinking to seabed that lava Demon King, remaining four lava Demon King, makes Mutant Fishman hit very distressedly.
Because they, not only has the Innate-rank strength, but also all excels at the water merit.
Many Beast can spout Water Pillar, if not sea surface fixed Cheng Jing, then their four were already finished.
„It is not good, the sky changed color!” Shark King with Yue Yang to the war, was realizing suddenly is not a little wonderful, although the sky originally is gloomy, but does not have that many Dark Cloud to be right, what's the matter?
Resonant Storm Conch sounded.
In the day seas blew strong winds, Dark Cloud tumbled, lightning flash Thunder Roll, torrential rain heavy rain under.
Until this time, Shark King they discovered that in centre of Thorny Flower sea, has Mermaid that a beautiful woman causes the downfall of the nation, is blowing is summoning rainstorm Storm Conch!
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button