485

The silver fawn, flashes in the golden light.
Its slender four limbs step gently, turns into Flowing Light instantaneously, cuts the space.
When the people eyes focus, discovered that it has stood in Passage outside Gate of Straw Cutter safe and sound. Looks back, glances right and left, is lovable, although does not have ultra high intelligence, but this Deer of Irresistible Force, is a smart small creature.
„Leads us to pass?” Fatty Hai thought that Liu Ye and Bao'er they ride to could good, but ride this fawn, does not press to lie is strange!
„You shut up, did not speak nobody, when you were a mute.” Ye Kong inborn with Fatty Hai is a sworn enemy, is an exception in the fight.
„Who can Teleportation?” Yue Yang asked.
„...” Finally only then a person raises hand, this is not accidental, making Yue Yang be what is surprised, understood that the Teleportation person unexpectedly is Bao'er this Lolita.
„Do you understand Teleportation unexpectedly? You determined that you do understand really?” Ning Hai this said that Grandmaster Old Geezer does not understand, he meets Teleportation to Bao'er, feels the incomparable shock. If the migration of super speed, one second flies to shoot to hundred meters beyond, many people can achieve, can achieve like Xuě Tan Lang, Prince of Tian Luo and Ye Kong even Fatty Hai.
If defers to the speed, their super speed migrations, can grasp ‚Teleportation’ compared with general Innate Ranker, comes to simply.
When ordinary innate uses Teleportation, may not cross them normally to move quickly.
However, Teleportation, is Teleportation!
The speed is fast, is irreplaceable.
Naturally growth experience and itself attribute of Teleportation with everyone is related, some people are very easy to learn Teleportation, for example Xue Wu Xia, her Light Wind Teleportation, several years old can display successfully, are equal to Inherent Skill ability completely. But Xue Wu Xia younger brother Xuě Tan Lang, the natural talent is similarly excellent, even has Wind Attribute similarly, he in warrior of speed by far same rank, but he is unable to come to understand Teleportation ability.
Looks at Student Yue Yang again, looks at Marquis of Zi Jin to display merely several, stole the master to be successful, learns Teleportation.
Naturally, Yue Yang is ultra Abnormal a person from another world, contrasts with him is not quite appropriate, is easy to attack the human. If bald Grandmaster Ning Hai, this old fellow for several hundred years, the blending the old worldly person, has understood innumerable ability, cannot learn Teleportation.
This felt strange.
Actually the real reason is, does not have the perception, cannot learn Teleportation.
„Teleportation, is a breakthrough of sensibility, surmounts the one challenge of oneself body limit, can say that it is very difficult, some people cannot learn for a lifetime. Also can say is very easy, some people in one day can grasp successfully, for example I. To learn it, is related with the perception, the perception is better, quicker society.” The Yue Yang words let in Ning Hai this old man good over the face, but Bao'er proud is not good, this said is own perception good?
Xuě Tan Lang gets hold of the fist, he can the strength be insufficient, but does not allow oneself perception to be insufficient absolutely.
If a person perception is insufficient, what that also does practice?
Yue Yang knows actually Xuě Tan Lang they have the possibility to learn Teleportation, their strengths and boundaries arrived, but the thought too ossifies, was used to it ultra-fast to move with speed, their was flickers to move, moved very far distance instantaneously, but was not Teleportation. They have been used to this, therefore does not have means superego, usually also has the bright master to direct them, because of Jun Wu You and Old Man Yue Hai their not Teleportation, but excels at Teleportation Old Fox, after having taught Yue Yang this Abnormal disciple, does not have the patience to direct Fatty Hai their these idiots' knowledge about the Teleportation aspect again, but taught their skill about the aerial battle.
„Teleportation, what is most difficult senses a goal. That goal must be induction within your area of competence, some people can induce, some people can only induce are very near. But these have not related, regardless of distance, so long as can induce, the distance will increase slowly.” Yue Yang shows the kindness of heart to instruct greatly.
„Induces with the air/Qi?” Ye Kong asked.
„No, the air/Qi induces the superficial material. Teleportation, needs to induce are more, accurate, induces with ‚heart’.” A Yue Yang saying, Bao'er went all out to nod, actually she because of Inherent Skill so, from the start did not understand the induction skill, but inborn understood the attentive induction.
„Then?” This time, was one's turn the elementary student who Lynne was asks modestly.
„When induces successfully, you thought that you can grasp the entirety of that goal, you can try ‚migration’ or ‚jump’ goal near, with the energy in within the body, does not make it erupt the both legs, by no means such, but gives heart the energy ‚’, making the heart control your body ... In that process, you will feel many difficulties, for example the body is unable to move, or was stagnated suddenly by any strength before Teleportation, illusion that also or one type was pulled back by any person forcefully. Many issues, I do not think one by one to explain, does not need to explain that only wants to tell you, you believe me, certainly can move, Teleportation will certainly succeed, believes me, believes that you can be good, that was OK.” When Yue Yang Teleportation the energy operation method of body said.
This is he best comprehension attainment, the best Teleportation skill, did not count on that everybody can learn.
However, so long as everybody can in this best skill, obtain an inspiration, disciplining slowly, then on line.
Those who most make the person perspiration die, after Bao'er [smile | hear], but also is crooked the small head.
She as if cannot understand the Yue Yang words.
Even also asked: „Can this also Teleportation? My anything does not think, so long as gives Flower Fairy, place that she my Teleportation to wanting, I thought that my this is better!”
„...” Fatty Hai their all fall to the ground, originally Bao'er this Teleportation, is completely passive, is not she can control.
„Hey, my this can also Teleportation!” Bao'er soon was angry.
In fact right, no matter any means are good, so long as can Teleportation on the line.
Xue Wu Xia and Light Wind Teleportation are not quite same as Yue Yang Teleportation, Xue Wu Xia Light Wind Teleportation, must have the wind, to have the air, is in the vacuum the environment, Teleportation is unable to realize. Yue Yang Teleportation does not need completely, cannot the Teleportation place, that unable to induce to the place of goal only, obviously Advanced. However environment seldom of vacuum, moreover Xue Wu Xia afterward after Yue Yang Couple Practise Body Fusion Technique, mastered the Yue Yang Teleportation skill, she likes with Light Wind Teleportation that she excels.
Xuě Tan Lang puts down the cool face, has consulted Yue Yang several issues modestly.
Regarding this brother-in-law, his surface did not say that is worships at heart absolutely, learns, the trail that chases the brother-in-law from Yue Yang, that is he strongest wish!
Prince of Tian Luo also longs for learning Teleportation, listens respectfully carefully.
Not only they, Lynne, Anna and Liu Ye, on the face reveal the appearance that looking pensive, resembles to become aware.
But Ye Kong and Fatty Hai, Li Clan Brothers and Tauren little girl Fan Lun Tie and bald Ning Hai several people, is confused completely, as for Tauren Leo and four Quilboar young girl, completely gave up studying, knew that is not that material, simply saves the one breath.
Finally, Old Ning Hai also heaved a deep sigh.
He gave up the study.
Studies ability that could not learn for a lifetime, now how many minutes want to learn, easier said than done?
Regarding Teleportation, studies quickly is not Xuě Tan Lang, is not Prince of Tian Luo and has Deer of Irresistible Force to have superior Liu Ye inborn, but is Hui Tai Lang.
It listened to the Yue Yang words, is extremely quick, understands all of a sudden ... Hui Tai Lang after is almost attempting to be defeated, accidentally grasped the Teleportation skill, immediately success Teleportation, although the Teleportation effect was bad, deviated the goal several meters all of a sudden, hit straightly on the dike, but its performance, let Xuě Tan Lang their dumbstruck, was ashamed. Solemn Human, but can also 't compare a wolf?
Fatty Hai is about to cry.
He discovered that he could not have compared a wolf, particularly this wolf is Hui Tai Lang!
„Success!” After a half hour, when Xuě Tan Lang success Teleportation leaves beyond ten meters, although deviation three meters, but he excitedly reddens all over the face, face upwards excitedly the long and loud cry!
„Wang, Awoo, howling hum ...” Hui Tai Lang supine Sky Wolf is also howling, it completely grasps Teleportation now, radically not deviation, although the Teleportation distance is not far, but compares to Xuě Tan Lang, it is more outstanding without doubt.
„Puff passes!” Fatty Hai must suppress loud fart anxiously, after the people listened, all avoids.
Under this grade of pressure, Liu Ye and Prince of Tian Luo, Anna successively Teleportation succeeds. Especially Liu Ye, grasps accurate, inborn preponderant she, to Yue Yang one pleasantly surprised, Teleportation to Gate of Straw Cutter outside, goes to own Guardian Spirit Beast side bravely, became first surmounted the person of Gate of Straw Cutter barrier.
Naturally, in her front, Hui Tai Lang already stomped.
It inside and outside, two sides fast Teleportation, goes all out to stimulate Fatty Hai, wholeheartedly wants to make him suppress loud fart again anxiously.
Yue Yang decides to give everybody again a pressure, Teleportation passes the Liu Ye side, inserted sending out fluctuation of energy crystal pillar in the Passage ground: „Can Teleportation, come, cannot Teleportation, wait for Gate of Straw Cutter automatic opening, this should be a day opens one time ... I do not wait, you practice slowly!”
His saying, Bao'er was so anxious: „Wait / Etc. I!”
She summoned Guardian Spirit Beast impatiently, closed the eye, in color light that in that small Flower Fairy waved, instantaneous Teleportation to Yue Yang side, grasped his arm, proud is raising the small face: „We treasured hunt first, wait to find Artifact, we took first well.”
Liu Ye wants to stay behind accompanies everybody one to practice, but Yue Yang waves: „You also follow!”
She sharply jumps bewilderedly several, hurries to lower the head, does not dare to look at his eye, replied weakly: „Yes.”
Yue Yang, Bao'er and Liu Ye walk.
The people relaxed, have a such severe teacher to be too painful, particularly this ‚teacher’ is very young, is much more ashamed.
Has learned Teleportation Xuě Tan Lang, Prince of Tian Luo and Anna has not followed, three people know that Yue Yang intends to teach Bao'er and Liu Ye especially, particularly has Deer of Irresistible Force and [Purify] Inherent Skil Liu Ye, it seems like can be the key point that he trains.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button