447

Said goodbye to several thousand to let person leg soft Succubus, left the Tong Tian Tower recognition of after Succubus Hall ten big ominous places, Yue Yang in secret lightly scratched cold sweat.
Single Succubus is not anything, but several thousand same places appear, that imposing manner somewhat is terrorist.
If Dark Prison Legion and Succubus Hall both sides make war, Yue Yang favors the Succubus Hall win, even if Black Prison King and under Five Great Leaders gets the advantage, but in the general and soldier these Legion foundations, will be annihilated absolutely, does not have a survival. Moreover it is estimated that all are dead shape Qi Can, was attracted the dry corpse, turns into the countless bones of the dead. If said in Tong Tian Tower, which influence can forcing Succubus Hall, perhaps have a place truly, that is Dragon Emperor rule Eastern Region Demon Race.
Yue Yang has not opened promptly the small white jade box case that Succubus Queen delivers darkly.
Since Succubus Queen wants to maintain mystical, does not want to make Phoenix Fairy Beauty know that Yue Yang finds a time, opened secretly.
Phoenix Fairy Beauty besides going to the Succubus Hall farewell, but also the next dozens jurisdiction areas, various types of minerals and forests, the personal possessions of many fine sceneries, one by one gives to Demon Hall Six Great Sky Demons, the donation that particularly Sky Calamity, obtains are most.
Six Great Sky Demons blessed Phoenix Fairy Beauty.
Especially Sky Calamity, brother-in-law that called sweetly, put out a hand to earn a tip, Dragon Crystal could not have had a liking, wanted Holy-level treasure.
„Urges to go faster, the child plays at the same time.” Student Yue Yang almost must hit her small fart fart, Holy-level treasure did not have, can give her?
„You join our Ten Great Sky Demons, did not have the given name, I looked that today must give you to think one.” Sky Calamity this young girl retaliates the heart to be very strong, sees parsimonious Yue Yang not to be willing Artifact to take, immediately suggested: „Since the brother-in-law is a poor wretch, was inferior that we called him Sky Poor to be good! The meaning is the world is most mean-spirited the most parsimonious poor wretch.”
„Might as well call Sky Punch, I’m born just to punch you!” Yue Yang the violent anger, wants to seize this sister-in-law discourteous immediately, within she understands that anything is called fierce of brother-in-law.
„Pulls out Card of Destiny!” Sky Crime is the comparison good-hearted person, hurries to mediate.
„Approval.” To Sky Kill that Yue Yang most appreciates, nods assent.
„I also approved.” Sky Sword also agreed that he does not appreciate to Yue Yang, but is the fear, he feared that Yue Yang this boy snatches his Holy Level Ancient Sword.
Sky Tribulation did not speak completely, at the back of beating a drum Sky Fury, stood by far, without any indicating.
Their neutrality, did not approve, did not oppose.
Only then a Sky Calamity person firmly believed that Sky Poor this title most suits Yue Yang.
On Phoenix Fairy Beauty face smiling, the rare good nature, slightly handles gently twists the Yue Yang arm.
Her meaning is Yue Yang should not be mean-spirited, comes out to flatter Sky Calamity this girl with the thing, do not let this girl shout everywhere, making her also very awkward.
Since said like this, Student Yue Yang pats the chest, the meaning is the guarantee completes Quest. He ‚green’ changes Five Coloured Divine Lights, hands over to Sky Calamity: „Has young girl, looked at this Artifact?” Sky Calamity looked that was happy two almost to turn into the loyalty, yelled that the brother-in-law I wanted, Student Yue Yang where will give her Five Coloured Divine Lights, but teased her intentionally, did not wait for Sky Calamity to throw to snatch, immediately received: „I am mean-spiritedly the most parsimonious brother-in-law, it seems like that this Artifact cannot give.”
„Where, you are the world most generous brother-in-law, I like the brother-in-law, come, takes me to take a look Artifact again, puts in my control, making me look at carefully, I ensure does not take your!” Sky Calamity this girl goes all out to flatter, Artifact of Five Coloured Divine Lights this rank, has dazzled her eyes simply.
„Takes a look actually ... Well, with mistakenly!” Student Yue Yang also ‚black light’ takes.
„!” Sky Calamity looked that saw the fabric clew such to like like cat, the heart was itchy, goes all out to wave, wants to seize under detaining of Yue Yang.
Black light although is mountain stronghold version Five Coloured Divine Lights, but is Jiu Xiao leaves Thunder God Envoy to cut to kill Yue Yang and Phoenix Fairy Beauty Holy-level treasure after all. Its function, nearly is fights and slaughters, but does not have various special capabilities like true Five Coloured Divine Lights, if sole, black light lethality, but also in one-fifth Five Coloured Divine Lights ‚green’ above.
Yue Yang almost teased Sky Calamity to cry.
He ‚black light’ receives, changes thinks of Goddess' Nectar Aquarius, waits for Sky Calamity to scream pleasantly surprised that he receives, again changes that Prison Emperor Divine Seal.
Student Yue Yang entices to say evilly: „Does young girl, look at Divine Equipment not to have? Has a look, this is legendary Divine Equipment!”
Sky Calamity grasps very much crazily, this boy whole body is Artifact, is not willing to deliver one to give itself.
She goes all out to snatch, but cannot snatch him.
Another five big Celestial Demon cannot bear showing off of Yue Yang this boy, teases a child, do you as for take to entice her Divine Equipment? Really!
„Has looked at eternal Wishing Dutchman’s Pipe? Your brother-in-law I have! Has looked at Divine Water and eternal source? I have, the cry brother-in-law listens sweetly, perhaps I one happy, enjoys your this young pitiful creature one!” Yue Yang compared with holding out to entice pedophile of little girl also to want evil 100 times, knew perfectly well that Sky Calamity cannot withstand the Artifact enticement, but also shows off intentionally, really owes to punch incomparably.
„Skinflint!” Sky Calamity is very intelligent, she knows that wants to extract Artifact not to be impossible in this brother-in-law hand, he intentionally teases his.
Makes a determined effort, holds the arm of Yue Yang, has nipped one above bitterly.
Yue Yang is painful continually flings several, cannot throw off.
Phoenix Fairy Beauty looked that must have a headache, two people both are the children, to mump can also noisily become this!
Sky Crime laughs actually.
He that mystical big chest opens an opening.
Immediately, there are innumerable golden light gu to leave.
A specially mystical energy was flooding the entire world, Yue Yang and Sky Calamity does not attend to creating a disturbance, simultaneously dashed, wants to have a look at Sky Crime big chest to collect anything. This is one of the Demon Hall maximum secret, big chest inside thing, it is said only then a Sky Pearl person knows, other, Sky Wrath and Sky Tribulation that even if most is better with Sky Crime completely do not know.
Yue Yang sees clearly with Divine Vision without enough time, Sky Crime has pulled out dozens gloomy golden unusual cards in inside.
Big chest closes.
The mystical energy, vanishes without trace immediately.
Sky Crime delivers to front of the gloomy golden card Yue Yang, hints him to draw up one casually.
The Celestial Demon name of Demon Hall has three situations, one type brings on oneself, after achieving the Celestial Demon boundary, can abandon the beforehand given name, said is better, like Sky Dragon, was called Evil Dragon Phyton Gentleman, after achieving the boundary of Level 6 [Innate] peak, he enters Demon Hall, becomes weakest tenth Celestial Demon, gave itself to have a Sky Dragon given name. Except for saying, one type is the recognition, for example Sky Fury, his temperament and sound also beat a drum, the three elephant thunders, makes a sound to get angry to roar like Heavens, therefore the recognition is Sky Fury.
The similar example also has Sky Kill and Sky Sword, is recognizes the title Celestial Demon!
Last type, is accepts the Card of Destiny test Celestial Demon.
Only then strong Celestial Demon, has this qualifications, like Sky Pearl, Sky Law, Sky Wrath, Sky Tribulation, Sky Calamity and Sky Crime process test.
Once Card of Destiny tests, will then give forever a goal title. This is not the key point, what is most important, Card of Destiny this Artifact, is storing Force of Law, once the successful title, will grant a goal ability.
This test opportunity can be said as extremely rare, 100 years can test one time.
They long for obtaining the test of Card of Destiny like Sky Fury, Sky Kill and Sky Sword, obtains special strength that the principle grants.
But after Yue Yang joins Celestial Demon, they took a stand a moment ago, is willing to give Yue Yang this opportunity. This except for modestly declines to Ranker, is to the insufficient one sober cognition, if they are formidable enough, then Sky Crime will definitely not give Yue Yang the Card of Destiny test opportunity. After all reason that this is 100 years tests an opportunity, Sky Crime gives Yue Yang this newbie, showed that he is more outstanding Celestial Demon!
„Stresses one casually?” Yue Yang also is a little at heart anxious, surface actually thinks of does not care.
Card of Destiny has hundred fully, but tests each time, can only choose one in 36 cards. These Card of Destiny are various, the title has to be good not to have well, on behalf of ability that the principle grants, varies.
Chooses well, naturally is very good.
If selects name very perspiration Card of Destiny, obtains a very weak ability, that was too embarrassed.
„Calm, elects as one desires, certainly will select most suits own Card of Destiny.” black metal chain in Sky Crime hand crash-bang the sound, Card of Destiny washes to fold in his hands rapidly, keeps confused and combination, gloomy golden Card of Destiny sends out a special energy, finally fills the proliferation gradually, covers both hands of Sky Crime.
„Good!” Yue Yang closes the eye, has pulled out one conveniently.
Qi Bianli lives.
Said surely gloomy golden Radiance, blooms on the card in Yue Yang hand, flamings to shine like Sun, is extremely dazzling, letting the human is unable to face up.
Invisible Force of Law appeared.
Proliferates on the body of Yue Yang.
Instantaneous, displayed the extreme, the entire world, as if made this Force of Law shake shivered.
Has a gloomy golden giant long to come out in the body of Yue Yang, with a Yue Yang image, within seconds, turns into mountain general existence, the body is huge, reaches as high as the kilometer, even if looks up, cannot see this gloomy Golden Giant image the forehead. Sky Crime, Sky Fury, Sky Kill and Sky Sword their complexion drastic change, the pupil contraction, Phoenix Fairy Beauty and Sky Calamity also look stare dumbfounded. Because in the record of Demon Hall, this destiny image surpasses hundred meters person, only then three, most are formidable Sky Pearl, most has talent Sky Law separately and most potential Sky Calamity.
The image record of Sky Pearl is close 200 meters, is entire Demon Hall unprecedented melts now existence.
Sky Law and Sky Calamity are also similar.
However, then had the disparity, Demon Hall strength third formidable Sky Wrath, his destiny image also less than 100 meters.
Supercilious Sky Tribulation less than 80 meters, but shoulders Sky Crime of responsibility of Card of Destiny test, only has 60 meters.
They know that Yue Yang this boy is Abnormal, completed him to be similarly strong and even slightly have superhigh mentally prepared with Sky Pearl, but all people have not thought that the destiny image of Yue Yang this boy will surpass that many ... Near kilometer, the mountain common destiny image, is unable to look at the destiny image of entire entire body, able to support both heaven and earth, holds up to pass through existence of vault of heaven.
This, absolutely is entire Demon Hall since the beginning of history, the most inconceivable test.
So Abnormal, making people be hard to accept really!
Moreover, in golden image both hands, but also is holding any thing, because the destiny image is too big, moreover Radiance is too dazzling, what stands golden image toe that high Sky Law, Sky Calamity, Sky Crime and the others not to see clearly that is.
„Howling ...”
Terrifying roaring resounds through the skies, making the earth also shake.
Mutation fresh, close 200 meters gloomy Golden Great Wolf, drill in the leg knees of Golden Giant, sets up the claw in the place, bends at the waist to hold up the head, face upwards to roar. Above its appearance, covered up the Golden Giant above situation completely, Sky Crime they vaguely saw also to have anything to brave, but made the Dark Gold Great Wolf image of this ground block from, could not see clearly the above mutation.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button