490

Yue Family's Castle.
A day passed by, but Yue Yang has not returned.
The hearts of all people deeply worried incomparable, does not have anybody to add on busily, after Blood Pond Torture Building comes out, then Xuě Tan Lang, Ye Kong, Fatty Hai and the others once want to re-enter, but such attempt was defeated ... Blood Pond Torture Building, already completely close, is unable to enter again. Makes them feel what is weak, leaves from Gods Ruins Ancient Passage, when Teleportation returns to Yue Family's Castle, the Teleportation point of Ancient Passage original reminder, vanishes.
Even if there are to Space Teleportation profound Old Fox, or Da Xia and Heavenly Imperial Guard of Tian Luo two countries.
But, regarding returning to seeks to support the plan of Yue Yang, has to announce gives up.
Jun Wu You, Old Man Yue Hai and other senior surfaces maintain composure, at heart actually secret anxious, the Yue Yang match is not ordinary innate, but is Ancient Titan.
The independent person resists to reach the Supreme Innate rank Ancient Titan, doesn't have the issue really?
Must say was not worried that is false.
After City Mistress Luo Hua and Sick Beauty hear this news, is uneasy whether sitting or standing, only then Yue Bing believes that Elder Brother can definitely defeat all Ranker to return safely, the girl has an indescribable confidence to Elder Brother. Like Yue Bing, Fourth Mother.
Fourth Mother continuously gentle voice comfort worry Yue Yu, Sick Beauty and City Mistress Luo Hua, Yi Nan that also to hearing the news to hurry back one elucidates.
„What is Ancient Titan?” Only the carefree Yue Shuang small girl also thinks that Ancient Titan is similar to the peddlers of outside Shanglin avenue these selling candy people.
„Rests, late Elder Brother came back ... All right, you rest!” Fourth Mother naturally is worried about Yue Yang, but she knows one as family in ‚Mother’, cannot make the children see own spiritless, moreover must maintain the confidence to own son, world anybody can not support Yue Yang, only this Fourth Mother not.
„I cannot fall asleep now, making us wait a while again!” City Mistress Luo Hua is stronger, but can also make the smiling face, in turn comforts Fourth Mother.
Blood Pond Torture Building, Fifth Floor.
The war, early broke out the superheating at this time.
Yue Yang and Ancient Titan Wu Su war, various completely its energies, try hard to kill the match in this Blood Pond Torture Building, wins this victory.
If Yue Yang be outspoken exhausts all means to come ‚conspiracy plot’ Wu Su, believes that Human and Titan war had ended, loses freely and only remains the half body Wu Su, is impossible to put together collection Nirvana Fire, World-Exterminating Wheel, [Devour] Domain, Innate True Qi wait / etc. Yue Yang. When [Eliminate] Domain lost the effectiveness, Divine Tying Chain will determine the Wu Su destiny.
However Yue Yang has not killed one unable to flee the Blood Pond Torture Building match eagerly.
He must take Wu Su cultivation.
Hits Diablo such like Diablo II, grinding slowly, kills the enemy, while disciplines to promote own Battle Technique, got more interests by oneself in this fight.
If first time hits Yue Yang to present the danger Marquis of Zi Jin is Andariel, then Shun Tian is Duriel \; If Ocean Emperor is Mephisto, then present Ancient Titan is Diablo, then surface Black Prison King, is Baal ... As for Scarlet Emperor and Heaven Realm Three Great Big Shots Xu Kong, Jiu Xiao and Ming Yue Guang in peak condition in peak condition, Yue Yang was unable to give these enemy clear localizations completely.
These fellows, is not the present can defeat.
Therefore, Yue Yang decided that taking this best cultivation opportunity , to promote itself as far as possible.
During any fight, is perhaps impossible to have such enemy again, ‚fixed’ in the enemy who on stone wall will not move, compared with struggling also wants safe hundred times in Ancient Seal Scarlet Emperor.
So long as he is unable to strike instant kill, then the final victory forever can only be free Yue Yang!
„Damn Human, no matter you use any method, is impossible to kill my Wu Su. Because, I am Ancient Titan, I from a birth, have bathed Divine Water, when I am grown, I obtain Divine Blood that the king of Titan has granted, has immortal body me, can kill with you of broken dagger casually? Damn Human, you are doing a meaningless matter ... If you can help me burn out these damn Divine Tying Chain, then I will also consider to forgive your poor life ... The small bean sprouts, we do not need to fight, might as well cooperate, so long as you make me obtain the freedom, then I can grant you Titan’s Blood, making you have immortal body and Titan strength! Most important, our Ancient Titan is immortal divine descendants race, only then does the young boy of several hundred years of life, you want to obtain the eternal life?” Wu Su the whole body is scarred now, battered and exhausted.
Now, he knows finally that he is impossible to kill that sly Human.
The opposite side speed is too fast, moreover mental is too high.
Regardless is impossible to kill opposite side with any method any method, on the contrary, has Nirvana Fire and World-Exterminating Wheel that young boy, has possibility heavily injured ... Wu Su has been weary of this type not the fight that is possible to win, has made before this unimaginable action, decides cease fighting.
Negotiated with the enemy, hopes that opposite side burnt out Divine Tying Chain with Nirvana Fire.
Without the freedom, is impossible to display the complete strength.
Will the deceptive negotiations, make Yue Yang accept? Naturally is impossible! Yue Yang listened to the Wu Su breathless words, smiled, first time, own Summoning Grimoire summoning, the golden light glistens, Halo Shield raises, one and only world domain such spreads like Halo, then unceasingly from [Eliminate] Domain absorbed energy.
Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man, Blood Queen Red, Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen Duo Duo and Death Mantis, even Earth Fire Ethereal Spirit one by one summoned.
Only remaining also dormancy Hornless Dragon Girl Jiang Ying in chaotic state.
Another side, Xiao Wen Li transforms the rainbow to flutter.
In the Wu Su astonished look, she starts Summoning Grimoire, Stone Element Medusa, Storm Mermaid, Thunder Naga and Ice Serpent Demon, one after another appearance.
„Do you possibly have two Mythical Beast? It is not right, this is Diamond Grimoire, she at is not ... This what's the matter?” Wu Su must grasp simply crazily, the enemy more does not hit are less, more hits is weaker, but more hits, more hits is stronger!
„I know that in your heart has Divine Blood, I like, therefore, I decided to want.” Yue Yang raises hand, all Beast by his center, present the battle formation of semicircle, prepares to attack. Yue Yang has not thought negotiated with Wu Su, does not think that anything friendly was together, regarding this Ancient Titan, he did not investigate any sin grave past, does not look at the future trial, only looks at the present, he must kill this giant, obtained Divine Blood of his within the body, promoted itself, killed Black Prison King again, killed Scarlet Emperor, killed Heaven Realm, killed Heaven Realm Three Big Shots Xu Kong and Jiu Xiao ... „delusion, multi- Beast, was again useless to me.” Although Wu Su said like this, but started to shiver at heart actually.
All sorts of signs indicated that this boy is training his Beast.
In other words, he has enough assurance to kill itself.
Doesn't know what to do?
Since Wu Su decides to kill from weakest one first, for example that Death Mantis.
The innumerable thunder and lightning glitter in his hands, condense, form ultra-large silver Thunderbolt.
Thunderbolt quickly, bang to Death Mantis, what making Wu Su astonished is, Thunderbolt that the so great strength throws, that Death Mantis actually does not have any to flee or the movement of circumvention, responded without enough time?
Yue Yang does not have any movement, but calmly looks.
Thunder Naga flies to move forward to meet somebody completely dauntlessly ... Looks at her appearance, is not stops Thunderbolt that Wu Su rumbles likely, is more like ‚hug’!
As for Earth Fire Ethereal Spirit, the movement that makes is the exaggeration, compared with Thunder Naga ‚hug’ exaggerates, the movement that she makes directly is ‚swallowing’.
Still in the midair, Earth Fire Ethereal Spirit is wrapping that formed Thunderbolt with the body, thinks diligently digests it, naturally that is impossible, finally Thunderbolt penetrates her element the body, the angry bang under. Was welcoming it, was Thunder Naga, she was raising both hands, holding up stubbornly was grasping Thunderbolt, then lightning energy on unceasing absorption Thunderbolt, simultaneously taking advantage of Thunderbolt Yu Jin, but under flew.
The Earth Fire Ethereal Spirit unwilling heart clashes, opens the big mouth to go all out to rush to slurp, snatches the candy to eat like the child like that.
Wu Su looks at dumbstruck ... Thunderbolt that Titan projects, these can Beast also swallow lightning energy?
„Is battered to death you!” Wu Su when the anger, bends down, wields the giant right hand, the big palm of the hand pounds Earth Fire Ethereal Spirit and Thunder Naga of dozen of grounds.
„Roar!”
mine explosion roaring, crack.
Wu Su thought that own left hand had been affected by one powerful strength, lets slip to fail to pound in the ground, is in charge deep, entire Blood Pond Torture Building makes this pound to shake again shivers to continue.
However, Wu Su was actually shocked.
Has not remembered many ten thousand years, even if before being closed, besides similarly for ancient times compared with ignorant that the strength is famous, oneself had not been led by any alien race life form strength, that fears is colossal dragon, is impossible to achieve ... Today, really has the left hand that life form pulled open itself to attack, what life form was this creates?
Wu Su turns the head, stares stubbornly to the ground.
In a Blood Pond Torture Building angle, has the extremely small extremely small sheep's horn female, is dragging huge Divine Tying Chain, pulls own left hand.
She, is this sheep's horn female, has drawn own left hand.
„Sheep clan woman, is not right, is a woman of Barbaric Bull clan, what's the matter, Barbaric Bull of non- brain can Evolution become Holy Beast, moreover so perfectly Evolution adult? Like Evolution, impossible with my test of strength ...” Wu Su thought that Barbaric Cow strength is getting bigger and bigger, almost can contend with, has a big shock.
„Ah Man is quite fierce, come on, knocks it off him on the ground!” Blood Queen Red clapping to praise.
„Has a dream!” Wu Su grasped thoroughly crazily, small does Barbaric Cow also want to knock it off oneself this Ancient Titan on the ground? Although the present lost the both legs, but is only the strength of arm, can shake Ping Zhongshan.
„Drinks!” The Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man strength ultra terrifying, the both arms catch up, the both legs deeply fall into the hard crag surface, crazily with the Wu Su test of strength.
Her strength actually be poorer than Wu Su this Ancient Titan.
However, has Heart of Earth her, forever will not feel the weary, innumerable energies supplements in earth deep place an unending stream that becomes her strength. Although she is unable to knock it off Wu Su, can actually support for a long time, at least can destroy a complete strength of Wu Su left arm ... In Barbaric Cow Shadow Ah Man under pulls fully, if Wu Su does not think that servant but actually ground, becomes Ancient Titan that since the beginning of history first letting ‚small bean sprouts’ life form of type takes down, then he must divert attention the great strength that resists her forever maintains to pull.
Storm Mermaid has sounded Storm Conch, entire Blood Pond Torture Building lightning flash Thunder Roll, innumerable Dark Cloud press.
Bang!
rainstorm pouring down heavily.
Sky Death Mantis soars, starts to kill these remaining Demon Beast, but the Blood Queen Red dive, sends out sad and shrill Banshee Scream.
„Quarrelled!” Wu Su extends the right hand painfully, wants to hold this Blood Queen, then made an effort to pinch dead her.
„...” Xiao Wen Li flashes before his front, the big eye anger of beautiful stares, [Binding] Inherent Skill eruption.
„Divine Blood, turns over to me now!” Yue Yang seizes the chance to throw a thing to Wu Su, the brilliance ten thousand zhang (3.33 m), is Prison Emperor Divine Seal, although this thing has not recognized Yue Yang for the focus, but is used to pound the human, is absolutely terrorist, Scarlet Emperor had tasted the taste. Yue Yang left hand Soul Killer Dagger, right hand Invisible Sword Qi, by ‚Supreme Sword’ the might, strikes the Wu Su heart beat on maliciously the chest.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button