440

Yue Yang has not gone to Tong Tian Tower Fifth Floor immediately.
Without the exact place, Yue Yang decides on first Sixth Floor to have a look, returns to Thunder Stronghold to have a look while convenient.
If Dark Prison Legion has not looked up Titan is Yue Family Third Young Master, then the industry of Thunder Stronghold, should not be a problem. Also or, Black Prison King before has not grasped controls Soaring Dragon Continent completely, it is estimated that he will not move ‚Titan’ industry. Because minerals type of thing dies completely firmly, whoever seized, must send for looking that has no way to move, at any time is the targets of enemy, said again that Dark Prison Legion had numerous number in the Tong Tian Tower mineral resource, has angered ‚Titan Brothers’, wanted to retaliate the attack is very easy.
Black Prison King is not a fool, what he must conquer is Soaring Dragon Continent, is not Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor two mine shaft in small Thunder Stronghold.
Conquers Soaring Dragon Continent, conquers the start of entire Tong Tian Tower.
Any minerals, regarding Soaring Dragon Continent, radically are nothing to speak.
„, Master came back! The young slave quite thinks of Master, please allow the young slave to take off coat to you!” Half-Elven Girl of baby faced great breast sees Yue Yang to be happiest that at the same time also has to be glad the fellow, that is Toad Merchant Fatty Judd. Toad Fatty his present reputation, may continue Titan Trading House total Guild Master to be so simple, from, no matter what two stewards, according to him, his status even also arrange above Steward Yan Zheng, is the first person in numerous subordinate. Naturally, Xia Yi and Half-Elven Slave Girl their two do not calculate.
When Yue Yang listens to the Steward Yan Zheng report, Half-Elven Girl softly takes off the Yue Yang coat, carries in the clear water, serves was looking that the account book Yue Yang sits down, takes off shoes to him personally washing foot.
Judd this Fatty wished one could to help personally in the past.
Luckily, he knows that he cannot snatch this type of manual labor, otherwise Half-Elven Girl does not have a mortal hatred of him, Yue Yang also meets kicked dead he.
Yue Yang has a look at the account book, has Steward Yan Zheng to process the account, does not need to be worried completely.
„Is Judd, recently all right occurrence?” Yue Yang knows the technique of personnel, regarding useless sometimes, but the positive person, must praise, otherwise they are easy to fall the morale, let alone Toad Fatty also reluctantly a little use.
„Is all right occurrence, after Master walks, all our are very smooth.” Half-Elven Girl happy Mei Mei to Yue Yang washing foot, she patronizes happily, has not listened to Yue Yang not to question with her. „This can say that is all right occurrence? Has the matter, moreover is very important matter! Yes, very important!” Toad Fatty thought that this reply is not really powerful, he pours the bean to say various tiny matters that Thunder Stronghold recently had vividly, finally said: „No. 5 mine tunnel company leaves two best quality, this month, we took the entire Thunder Stronghold best result, Xue He and Sir Shan Xiao, unusual envying, moreover King Chong Ni prepares to host a banquet to welcome personally you, this grade of important matter, how can say that is all right occurrence?”
„King Chong Ni gives a banquet, I have no free time temporarily, first helped me push.” Yue Yang has no free time to banquet now.
„...” Toad Fatty Judd they, like seeing monster, looks that Student Yue Yang does not blink, did King Chong Ni ask the feast to welcome to personally push? Hasn't misunderstood?
„I indeed have the matter to be busy, I think that King Chong Ni will understand.” Yue Yang waves lightly, finally the decision disclosed little few rumors slightly: „Recently I and human have become enemies, could fight one, had the matter to fire off to say again! If some people visit to look for trouble, you can work with them temporarily, all I came back to say again that takes preserving the life as first!”
„No, the young slave will not follow second Master absolutely, if Master defeats, young slave will commit suicide to protect chastity.” Half-Elven Girl holds the leg of Yue Yang, the tears crash-bang is welling up, cries a weeping beauty.
„I will not defeat, but must use the strategy. If before has not repelled the enemy, the enemy perhaps will come to here to destroy, therefore you must have mentally prepared. As for you, after I make war, will lead you temporarily to leave here.” Yue Yang caresses the Half-Elven Girl top of the head lightly, wipes the tear stains on her small face with finger gently, he estimated that Black Prison King will not divert attention to come Thunder Stronghold here to cause trouble, destroys here, does not have what influence regarding Yue Yang, said again that is Chong Ni of king of Thunder Stronghold this place, believes that will not make the human kill to visit to apply makeup.
„Anything, our definitely not will surrender to the enemy, we rather died in battle, will not surrender!” Toad Fatty knows, once surrenders, he no longer was keeping aloof Master Toad, he will turn pitifully the street the mouse, must die to fight, status that can preserve the two stewards.
„may I ask, who is your enemy?” Steward Yan Zheng is quite rational.
„Enemy? Many ... In the enemy of short-term, there is Great Emperor of Purple Tenuity Shun Tian and Black Prince, perhaps also has Ten-thousand Demon Sect Master, but the biggest enemy should be Black Prison King.” A Yue Yang saying, Toad Fatty Judd fell to the ground immediately, the whole body twitched, the mouth spat the foam.
Cold sweat of Steward Yan Zheng also volume.
Because Yue Yang said that does not have a weak one, on the contrary, they stamp the feet, super Innate Ranker that entire Tong Tian Tower can shiver.
Let alone on just to Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor ‚Titan Brothers’, is Thunder Stronghold Master King Chong Ni, cannot stir up any in these powerful enemies.
Mister Chen that out of the door, just walked, listened to be also astonished by it.
Finally laughs, gives a thumbs-up to Yue Yang: „Good, good, really worthily is Tong Tian Tower most splendid youngster, good balls color! In Tong Tian Tower, proud innate, although many, but also really few dare with them for the enemy, let alone to be simultaneously is the enemies! Young Titan, I am very curious, how do you simultaneously provoke them?”
The Yue Yang sound tranquil such as the supple water crosses the stone: „Shun Tian and Black Prince long ago are the old personal enemies, has fought several, the Ten-thousand Demon Sect Master also a little small gratitude and grudges, as for Black Prison King, he wants to seek to seize our Soaring Dragon Continent, I am Soaring Dragon Continent one, naturally fights to the end.”
Mister Chen is startled: „Have you fought several with Shun Tian and Black Prince?”
„Master, is your mask they hits the crack?” Half-Elven Girl asked that the people realized, Gold-ranked Artifact Gemini Mask, made the human hit to crack unexpectedly, can this need big attack power?
„This is not, this is one hits compared with Shun Tian and a Black Prince fiercer person.” A Yue Yang saying, just restored Toad Fatty Judd the calf to tic.
Shun Tian and Black Prince have been able to sweep away entire Tong Tian Tower Sixth and Seventh Floors, even in Eighth and Ninth Floors, they are also great Ranker.
Is more formidable than Shun Tian and Black Prince, what Young Titan to war is Human Supreme?
However Human Supreme comes Soaring Dragon Continent similarly, she is impossible to erupt the fight to be right with Young Titan ... Who is? Let alone Toad Fatty and Steward Yan Zheng they, who Mister Chen cannot find out to hit to crack the person of Young Titan Gold-ranked mask is! Yue Yang had not explained that has made the transaction with Mister Chen, admits in Raging Thunder Beast and Thunder Armour storage ring, the manner is very ease, will unable to see the war completely to tense feeling.
Mister Chen also surprisedly looks at Student Yue Yang, he did not think clearly, why one on just Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor youngster, why can strong to this degree.
Shun Tian, Black Prince, Ten-thousand Demon Sect Master and can't Black Prison King, defeat him?
What strength then he does have?
Yue Yang caresses the Half-Elven Girl top of the head to send lightly supply, comforts saying: „Do not be worried that my matter does not need you to be worried, so long as you little darling waited for me to come back on the line.”
„Um, I believe Master!” Half-Elven Girl most believes Yue Yang, she trust Yue Yang is outspoken.
„If Shun Tian and Black Prince or Black Prison King their subordinates run to come to here to invade the mine tunnel, what to do we should?” Steward Yan Zheng asked.
„One is works with them temporarily \; Second, if you do not want, when their subordinates come, you told them, if not think that I smash Palace of Purple Tenuity 100 times to retaliate them to begin. Some people asked that you can tell him, my Young Titan was the Supreme disciple, the Night Empress younger brother, I was one of the Demon Hall Ten Great Sky Demons, under dares to my challenge, making them think over has such weight to say again! Actually you do not need to be worried that this is I and Shun Tian, Black Prince and Black Prison King their fights, does not have your anything matter!” Yue Yang uses very much shameless at present all relationship networks, does not assume a false identity first, particularly first drags down Demon Hall, in order to avoid Sky Pearl reneges on a promise.
„cough cough coughs, cough cough cough cough coughs!” Toad Fatty just crawled, is preparing to drink water along comfortably, finally almost chokes has not exploded the lung.
Mister Chen was also shocked.
He has not thought the Young Titan status so exaggerates, Supreme disciple, Night Empress younger brother, one of the Ten Great Sky Demons, this youngster already collection world all superiority in one. No wonder he dares to Shun Tian, Black Prince and Black Prison King challenge, compared with Shun Tian them, Human Supreme, Night Empress and Demon Hall adds, is not inferior, even is more formidable!
Toad Fatty suppresses the cough, turned the fat buttocks to dance the frog dance.
Has such powerful status, but also worry trivial two mine tunnels? Gives in vain to the Shun Tian subordinate, they do not dare to accept!
As for Shun Tian, others are Great Emperor of Purple Tenuity, honored will the status, run Thunder Stronghold to seize two mine tunnels? He must such do, perhaps becomes the Tong Tian Tower since the beginning of history biggest joke!
Steward Yan Zheng silent a while, as if the shocking feeling in digestion heart, asked suddenly: „Ten Great Sky Demons did Sky Dragon, die?”
Yue Yang waves, replied negligently: „I killed him, had afterward made Demon Hall Six Great Sky Demons stop up, after having fought one, I got married the Sky Law condition to join Demon Hall at the future, became one of the new Ten Great Sky Demons, the matter was almost this ... King Chong Ni asked that you spoke frankly! If he has not asked that then exits on the supplementary biography, after all this regarding Demon Hall is not very good, I give face Sky Pearl that fellow.”
Actually Yue Yang knows that Chong Ni definitely will ask.
Once Chong Ni knows these relations, by Chong Ni this smart person, he they will definitely not release secret with Shun Tian, on the contrary, he will take care of his subordinate in secret.
After all, has social dealings with oneself is most promising ... Chong Ni can become the king of Thunder Stronghold, he absolutely is not a fool!
After Mister Chen [smile | hear], on the face, shows really such look.
He also guessed correctly that Sky Dragon died on the same day, but, he has not thought that Young Titan has killed Sky Dragon, not only the safe, instead can join Demon Hall, becomes one of the Ten Great Sky Demons.
„Has the need I to help? Among friends, please casual start to talk.” Mister Chen asked.
„If, has the need, my meeting, but does not use temporarily.” Yue Yang beckons with the hand, apologizes the Mister Chen good intention.
Yue Yang this action, makes Toad Fatty Judd excited in good over the face.
Mister Chen solemn Innate Ranker, does not need to help unexpectedly, it seems like oneself this Master, was really must have no way to say ... If, Toad Fatty is willing to stand in the Thunder Stronghold roof stark naked, sang against the wind, extols own Master, so long as such, can vent warm-blooded of his ebullition! Naturally this can only think that the Thunder Stronghold roof is the King Chong Ni looking into the distance tower, that is the place that consort also all are confined to barracks!
Half-Elven Girl also to acclaiming that the Master expression most worships: „Master was really too formidable ... The young slave will be waiting here, daily gives the Master pray blessing!”
In a gate angle, wears Xia Yi of female police uniform, searched under one.
On the face could not say is any expression, resembled does not abandon, was the worry, was complex.
After Mister Chen, Steward Yan Zheng and Toad Fatty they leave, Yue Yang beckons to her side: „Comes, had anything to say that said!”
„Everybody counts on you, therefore, you cannot have the matter.” Valiant Xia Yi, is hiding the Yue Yang vision first, is low voice with kitty. But unscrupulously walks randomly on her along with the Yue Yang vision, her temperament erupted all of a sudden, is innate and is the Master status forgot him instantaneously that to seizes the Yue Yang collar, the double pupil is compelling him, the tip of the nose to the tip of the nose, the lip is away from Yue Yang so near, she such posture, loudly shouted to clear the way to Yue Yang: „Do not think before me , helping you go all out to fight, was equal to that I like you, you have made a mistake, I am actually most repugnant am your this person!”
„Do you like me?” Student Yue Yang as if just heard the alien to say.
„No, I do not think that you misunderstand!” The face of Xia Yi becomes flushed, she pleaded innocence diligently, but she more argued that the discovery reason was weaker.
„This fortunately, I worried really you will like me, you do not know that outstanding man like me, most worries is this matter. Always some that many bored women, unfathomable mystery fall in love with me, made that I am very passive!” Yue Yang disregards Xia Yi volcanic wrath, instead owes the shoulder gracefully, such owes to punch like playboy Young Master.
„You ...” Xia Yi exhausts all physical strength, cannot bear vary to fight with the fists flat this damn narcissism.
„Deep winter clang, deep winter clang!” Student Yue Yang with handling gently caresses is lying in Half-Elven Girl that in the bosom titter, the movement like stroking an obedient cat, mouth proud is singing.
„I rubbish with you, so long as I asked that your, what ghost you have made on my body? How wasn't I normal for serveral days?” Xia Yi is mad wishes one could one to bite to death this fellow, but for body that bewildered strength, she decides to ask, otherwise the curiosity sooner or later will explode. Starts not to realize that afterward discovered one had the tremendous strength.
„What issue does your body have? You had, do I make?” The Student Yue Yang appearance is very innocent, look is very surprised.
„Meow!” Xia Yi like stepping on cat tail has had a fit of bad temper, first is holds the arm of Yue Yang to nip crazily, discovered that this fellow thick skin thick flesh does not fear to nip, shakes the fist to hit on Yue Yang randomly, uses insane cat 108 to hit, hits is hitting, she cries suddenly: „Is hands and feet that you make! Hum, I walked for serveral days am not being good, does not sit good, lies down is not being good, the whole body has sad of not being able saying that this damn clothes, after I put on, discovered that takes off uncomfortably, this is you make fun of intentionally my ... ah ah ah! I do not want like this, you to hurry to restore the original that appearance me ...”
„This, this does not close my matter really!” Student Yue Yang installed innocently already without enough time, he hurried to make up the calamity: „time-out, do not cry first, you make me try to find the solution first!”
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button