465

This time comes Raging Fire Island again, Yue Yang is naturally impossible to use the status of beforehand that dregs person steward again, but uses the Titan status.
The face wears Gold-ranked Gemini Mask, at the back of being loaded with the Gold Dragon Slaying Spear long package.
One such as the same day enters Thunder Stronghold like that Yue Yang arrived at Raging Fire Island.
The Titan fame, only spreads in Thunder Stronghold.
Because like other innate, has not done a matter every time, proud sends for propagandizing everywhere, therefore region area the Tong Tian Tower Sixth Floor entrance, some mercenary soldiers mentioned Titan Brothers legend. In Tong Tian Tower Seventh Floor, almost unmanned knows ‚Titan Brothers’ existence, except for extremely few cooperates the merchant who does business to know that with Titan Trading House Thunder Stronghold Monster Eye died, substitutes for the superior by Titan.
In addition, the seldom person knows that also two so terrifying innate brothers pull up Ranker.
Actually let alone Tong Tian Tower Seventh Floor, is Sixth Floor, or in Thunder Stronghold, few individuals have seen the Yue Yang this Young Titan appearance truly.
They are only the hearsay ... „welcome distinguished guest to arrive at Raging Fire Island!” When Yue Yang walks from Teleportation Array, immediately the sexy incomparable tour guide bows, expresses willingness to serve for Yue Yang, leads the way to lead the line. She is Hai Ying Wu, but she could not recognize Yue Yang.
„Is so noisy, what's the matter?” Yue Yang asked intentionally like this.
„Is this, perhaps the distinguished guest, you have not known. Because our Raging Fire Island abyss oceanic trench presents the rare treasure, the wonderful treasure has the light, raises from the deep sea, was induced by Ranker, therefore the broad biography world, spreads to invite Hero to come to explore. Our Ocean Emperor your majesty, generous incomparable, permits Raging Fire Island all high and low staff to be especially Hero works, helps everybody to complete this epic poem risk fortuitous encounter, leaves behind the grand fight poem.” The Hai Ying Wu surface answered very much respectfully that secretly is taking in secret actually a look at the guest of this coming, looks at the strength probably is only Level 7 [Overlord], but on his face wears the Gold-ranked mask, back that long package looks like is also Artifact, by his strength, is so free, did not fear that others do rob?
„Rubbish, why so long as you replied here din of gongs and drums quarrelling dead man on the line.” Yue Yang very has broken her, the corner of the eye has not looked at Hai Ying Wu one.
„, Sorry. The distinguished guests, are this, after many Hero brave explorations, in deep sea Demon Beast Bloody Battle one day Night Empress, in several hundred Hero was born three lucky fellow. Lucky Hero obtained well ‚Sea Calming Pearl’, what a pity he refuses to accept our congratulations, left. Another two obtain Gold-ranked Artifact Hero, separately obtained ‚lion croaker’ Beast Summoning Crystal Stone and ‚spur water diversion fork’, they are accepting our congratulations and protections, entire Raging Fire Island is jubilant, we are preparing to do the revelry party, therefore so will be decorated with lanterns and colored streamers, din of gongs and drums. If disturbed the distinguished guest accidentally, please permit Hai Ying Wu representative Raging Fire Island, was most sincere sorry to you.” Hai Ying Wu in probing Yue Yang, she suspected that front this guest, has the possibility is also the venturer who comes to treasure hunt, but somehow was late.
„I most dislike others also to have good Artifact, was not feeling well!” Yue Yang snort, puts out a hand to open out Hai Ying Wu immediately, the stride leaves.
Hai Ying Wu gawked.
She has not met for a lifetime the body of own sexy to the man who disregards thoroughly, if he is the alien race man, does not like the Humanoid woman, that. He is Human, how possibly to disregard itself?
Regarding Yue Yang conveniently this group, she is shocked at the same time, one shame.
Shame that one self-respect suffers setbacks extremely , did oneself become such does not have the charm?
Perhaps this fellow was envying others to obtain Artifact.
Certainly is such!
If the raiding chest of beforehand lusty steward traces the buttocks to make her feel the loathing, then this man makes her feel the anger today. That dregs person, in any case likes the stature of oneself abundant breast round buttocks, this Masked Guy, by oneself was felt the deep shame, he will disregard thoroughly ... Hai Ying Wu wants to rush, called to account opposite side angrily, but has suppressed finally.
For Ocean Emperor your majesty important matter, I must endure patiently.
Hai Ying Wu bites the silver tooth tightly.
„Well, this Masked Guy mask is Gold-ranked Artifact!” The front surface walks several mercenary soldiers, has drunk the feeling of being drunk somewhat, possibly is because does not have any harvest, somewhat bored, the preparation leaves. They are the men of head, looks at Yue Yang, the greedy heart is big, points at Yue Yang to yell excitedly.
„Awful ...” Hai Ying Wu sees greedy in that several mercenary soldier eyes, knows that competes to fight, is unavoidable.
„Keeps the golden mask, drills again in grandfather's crotch, Sir forgives your life.” That several men discover front Masked Guy, only then Level 7 [Overlord] strength, is flamboyant, in their five people, two are Level 7 [Overlord], two Level 8 [Emperor], have a low point, is Level 6 Advanced [Elder]. According to the strength, they thought that ate Yue Yang, therefore the manner was rampant.
„Back that long package must remain!” warrior of another Level 8 [Emperor] strength, he induces to the long package also has Artifact to fluctuate, has supplemented one.
Hai Ying Wu worries in secret.
If she exposes the complete strength, by the Quasi-Innate strength, detains this matter, then surely does not have the issue.
But, for Ocean Emperor your majesty important matter, how could oneself to expose the status easily?
Looks helplessly two sides slaughter, not necessarily is good thing. That Masked Guy has so many Artifact in the body , the strength is insufficient, the back definitely has very strong backer, perhaps is some innate child nephew. If he were killed here, then definitely will cause behind him the anger of influence, present range Ocean Emperor your majesty plan, the remaining several hours, Ocean Emperor your majesty soon will only come.
With great difficulty, unified the idea of deceit passing away person perpetrating a fraud with Artifact, has preserved true Secret Treasure.
At this time, cannot cause complications again.
In Hai Ying Wu worries, suddenly every day airborne, three shadows plunder to empty.
Hai Ying Wu looks, hurries in the secret technique, prays for rescue.
Although would rather not, but three shadows descend.
secret technique that Ocean Emperor stipulates, once some people pray for rescue with it outward, any Sea Race cannot disregard.
Three people who falls, the left is big body small appearance funny ugly Fatty \; The middle wears the scales imposing manner bone-chilling cold fish clan general \; Then right, is a thin person of wear deep green creamy leather clothing, wonderful tall and thin is long, eye extremely small, black green skinned clothes knows how things stand dark brown Golden Mark, the leather clothing also attaches inexplicable creamy to moisten sticks the liquid, making the human look that greatly will lose one's appetite.
„What happened? I and others prepared to greet Ocean Emperor your majesty your honorable self to come, your this disturbance, affects the overall situation, your this small fish Mao Zaxia, casually with ‚perils of the sea level’ praying for rescue summoned us, really did not know so-called!” Look ugly funny Fatty, scolds Hai Ying Wu loudly.
„It is reported that news three General of the Sea, is such ...” Hai Ying Wu hurries contradiction of Yue Yang and mercenary soldiers reports.
In not far away, Yue Yang slowly solves the long package.
Several mercenary soldiers estimated that opposite side will not offer Artifact easily, fights one to be unavoidable, immediately assumes half surrounding potential the Yue Yang oppression in the middle.
Both sides, the conflict will soon break out.
Three General of the Sea, saw this situation, that wears strong force General of the Sea of scales to beckon with the hand to express one do not manage. The thin people hey the sinister smile, he do not want to manage, but after several mercenary soldiers go well, he will strike to kill several mercenary soldiers, seizes again Artifact, as the matter stands, since won the revenge reputation, can obtain Artifact. But ugly big Fatty, before that opens the mouth to scold Hai Ying Wu General of the Sea, has stood on the contrary, shouts a question to several mercenary soldiers loudly: „Is your this is doing?”
Several mercenary soldiers meddle the interference to ugly fat General of the Sea suddenly, is a little caught off guard.
This is Masked Guy the Sea Race person?
Fortunately, has the man of Level 8 [Emperor] strength to respond that quibbled, while the probe said: „Bighead General, I am granddaughter's husband who sends the shrimp clan betel coconut tree general ‚centipede’, the previous wedding banquet villain gives back to you to propose a toast, didn't you remember the villain? Today here, is not we want to break the Raging Fire Island rule, but is this Masked Guy, he is the foe of villain, he has killed the clansman and younger clan cousin of villain, violent the clan younger sister of villain, today meets, how could to make him continue to get off scot-free? Bighead General, you may probably take responsibility for villain!”
The ugly fat General of the Sea flexure flexure bare easy mark, muttered: „Right? Have we drunk? How I do not remember ... Ok, this matter such being the case, I do not manage!”
After Hai Ying Wu [smile | hear], almost does not have perspiration dead.
This was Bigheaded Carp too also easily swindled? Does he become General of the Sea?
Believes that is the fool, knows talking nonsense of this centipede talking irresponsibly, but this fool Bigheaded Carp has actually believed that makes people speechless really!
If no scruples the status, Hai Ying Wu can stand that centipede that reveals.
But, she endured finally ... It is not affected for Ocean Emperor your majesty important matter, ok, moreover this Masked Guy does not have the connection with, he died also died a guest, after being most, troubled, endured patiently, was away from Ocean Emperor your majesty plan only remaining several hours! Hai Ying Wu, lowers the head does not speak, she thought that Masked Guy died, he was not killed by the mercenary soldier, it is estimated that Leech General did not let off him. It seems, Leech General is eying covetously, he also drools Masked Guy Artifact, perhaps the final times will get rid to seize the treasure and other, the name of revenge.
Therefore , this Masked Guy really died!
In the Hai Ying Wu heart sighed unceasingly, had one not to endure slightly.
Although Masked Guy completely disregarded her existence a moment ago, the manner is rampant, but she does not hope that he just came Raging Fire Island to hang.
„Hey, the boy, you are guilty of the most heinous crime, Heavenly Net is extensive, today finally makes us seize you. Meets several of us, your time of death arrived!” Several mercenary soldiers see three General of the Sea not to manage, front Masked Guy dies to decide, proud laughs.
„Wants my Artifact? Gives to you!” Yue Yang shakes off the long package slowly.
Compared with light also quick speed, instantaneous move.
A mercenary soldier is laughing.
Suddenly, the laughter cuts like the blade, a section of lance point, punctured in his throat ... The pupil extremely fast contraction of Hai Ying Wu, shock is incomparable. How because she has not seen clearly that golden spear to brandish, afterimage does not have, pierces directly on the throat of mercenary soldier.
The remaining four mercenary soldiers petrify fall, killed that person, is Level 8 [Emperor], is almost in the team Top Ranker.
He, unexpectedly by enemy move of instant kill?
Then this Masked Guy, what strength does have?
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button