458 futurewho?

Regarding the powerful performance of Yue Yang, even if Innate Ranker that in several thousand years ago great sea battle fortunately survives, shivers.
So young Human, so formidable strength.
Really cannot imagine.
„Perhaps, we can discuss that.” Octopusman Old First, has finally made decision, Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, he estimated that even if attains, the significance was not big, even if because restores the person, this youngster entirely will also kill all people, rather than puts together a fight in which both sides perish, might as well cooperate.
„We want to gain the freedom.” Whale Zhāng buzz the sound buzz the air/Qi opens the mouth: „If you can untie the seal, leading us to leave, Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor turned over to you.”
„Where is seal at?” Yue Yang directly asked.
„Seabed.” Swordfish Man Jí Fēng first drills into sea surface, guides to Yue Yang and Hornless Dragon Girl Jiang Ying.
Hornless Dragon Girl Jiang Ying enters in the water, immediately has shown the extremely exquisite movement, compared with Stone Element Medusa, Storm Mermaid and other water battle unparalleled Beast, is not inferior. She in strength that in the water displays, the far exceeds ground, like a fish in water, even still above Mutant Fishman, looks at Mutant Fishman to be flabbergasted. They discovered that now decision was wise, speaks of the water battle, this men and women under own side, did not strive to excel to hit, the consequence also was really inconceivable.
Submerges the deep seabed, the innumerable sunken wrecks, the collapse islands, one by one shows Yue Yang at present.
From this when the picture, can see in the past the great sea battle frigidity.
The deep place, innumerable Sealing Array, link up into a single stretch densely and numerously, some blood red, some golden yellow, some dark green, some Yinhua, the Sealing Array shape varies, varies, wierd looking strange shape, but all Sealing Array link, keeps absorbing the energy in the sea.
Meanwhile, sends out a special ripple.
This ripple energy, regarding Yue Yang and Hornless Dragon Girl Jiang Ying, absolutely does not have any imprisoned function, but regarding Mutant Fishman, the force is unusual.
It looks like the invisible shackles, fetters these Mutant Fishman in the space of this collapse entirely.
Even if they can the motion in this sea be free, but is unable to leave this absolutely ‚Seabed Burial Field’, became has lifelong imprisoned convict, before Sealing Array has not untied, they forever can not be free. Yue Yang even can feel that in these Mutant Fishman within the body, a seal, has not known is Ranker Shi Fa of any rank comes out, making them unable to leave the water life-long, or can only temporarily leave, but is unable like the normal person, to be separated under water absolutely lives to the land on for a long time.
Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, could restore the original person these Mutant Fishman.
However, under water they want to be separated, actually presumptuously thinks.
Only if unties the seal of their within the body again ... Yue Yang discovered by Heaven's Eye Divine Vision that these Mutant Fishman, the body of seal and Variant in within the body unifies closely, restores the person to be difficult, unties the seal more difficult.
In the past discharged Ranker of seal on them, can say that almost blocked off them to restore the person to return to the rear guard of ground.
„These Sealing Array were extremely numerous, has proliferated the entire sea bed, had the means to untie?” Octopusman Old First does not have very high hope actually, collection more than 30 Innate wisdom and strengths, moreover experienced several thousand years of research, is unable to untie these Sealing Array, now counted on that one about 20 -year-old young Human, is this matter reasonable?
„Do not be anxious, first makes him have a look.” Hornless Dragon Girl Jiang Ying looks at the Mutant Fishman mood very big fluctuation, hurries to open the mouth to comfort, making Mutant Fishman first peaceful.
„...” Mutant Fishman not only hope Yue Yang to have means released, and is very afraid to expect is higher, is disappointedly bigger, unusual lathering.
„Is good, the light looks does not speak, you think to be anxious we!” Mudskipper Man could not bear again.
„You shut up!” Swordfish Man Jí Fēng upbraids, frightens Mudskipper Man to stagnate, hurries to shut up.
Looked good long while, Yue Yang leisurely opens the mouth: „This seabed seal is not difficult, is the expenditure time is a little long, the seal of your within the body, it is estimated that will be very actually thorny. Even if exits, you are also very likely to live for a lifetime in the water, even restored the person, must live for a long time in the water.”
Actually regarding behind result, all Mutant Fishman is very clear.
If not this, they will not choose to turn into the Fishman monster, several thousand years of ground submergence dormancy in seabed.
They long for only, leaves this Seabed Burial Field.
Free, compares by far other is more important.
Hears Yue Yang to have the means to untie the seabed the seal, beginning these Mutant Fishman when a little does not believe that looks at Yue Yang to keep a serious look again, does not lie to deceive people, immediately is excited. Sank to sleep for several thousand years, although great sea battle has persisted in living the present, lonely and pain, were really indescribable. They have a dream want to leave this Seabed Burial Field, is only because of the seal, has to sink the dormancy, waits for the opportunity.
Both sides had the foundation of synthesis, then the matter was simple.
Octopusman Old First, introduced oneself to Yue Yang and Jiang Ying, said that as ‚Pán Chan’, Yue Yang almost wants him to tell actually you are called ‚Paul’ more flamboyant.
Is strongest besides this Old First strength, places second must be Swordfish Man Jí Fēng, then arrives at Whale Zhāng.
Their three, decided that accompanies Yue Yang and Jiang Ying enters seabed whirlpool together, goes to Crystal Canyon.
Mudskipper Man as if also wants to go.
In the mouth has whispered.
To go , the embarrassed start to talk requested.
His strength is actually in Mutant Fishman weakest one, only had Level 5 [Innate], Student Yue Yang disregards him directly, making Mudskipper Man unusual grasping crazy!
Crystal Canyon.
Enters from seabed whirlpool, falls in this Crystal Canyon.
Yue Yang discovered that here is very unusual, is close with the Abyss of Despair seabed, does not have the water, all sea water, high float in the sky, forms a wierd looking seabed vault. At present, anything that a piece of sparkling quartz, here ground and Shi Shan and see, is the quartzes. Tiny crystal shop in the ground, the giant quartz forms the hill, innumerable crystal pillar raise up high, forms all kinds of marvelous sights.
In middle broad canyon, Shenao has gotten down, the innumerable quartzes scatter along the way.
Here, not only has been full of crystal energy, a principle ban, the entrant can only simultaneously have five people of numbers, once is kept at full strength, even if Beast is unable to summon.
Crystal Canyon is very big, the head and tail estimated that does not get down several kilometers remote.
covering the mountains and the plains, everywhere is the quartz.
Even if Yue Yang has seen the non- hard luck treasure rare treasure, facing such Crystal Canyon, sighed.
If there is a time to practice here, absorbs the crystal energy, believes that will be twice the result with half the effort. Especially Sick Beauty, inborn with crystal conjunction, if leads her to come to here to practice, definitely will let her rapid progress, the breakthrough again and again. Yue Yang was pondering, suddenly Swordfish Man Jí Fēng prompt: „In that ancient guardian.”
When Yue Yang gains ground looked, discovered that has the Level 10 [Platinum] crystal person.
Like fly climbs up to come, to go easily and freely in the crystal dike, speed unusually swift, agilely like ape.
This ‚crystal person’ whole body is the crystal shape is transparent, similar Rock puppet that Battle Partner, but it indeed is a life, but is not the machinery, making Yue Yang look gawks. It is somewhat similar to Human, but the back has the quartz shape hangnail, the head not sends, long has the crystal shape cuspidal edge, the arrangement is unique, but the five senses do not have the significant difference, entirely is the crystal composition, is only the nose locates tall Ting, eye place Shenao, but the mouth place complete blank, obviously does not even need to eat food like the ordinary life.
„Killed it to be what kind of?” Yue Yang does not want to kill actually, but wants to catch one to go back, under research.
„It is impossible to kill, died, immediately here resurrection, it will be the crystal composition, only if will destroy Crystal Canyon completely, otherwise was impossible dead.” Octopusman Old First Pán Chan so explained.
Along with the dialog, many ancient guardian appeared.
They should not have wisdom.
But, is only the instinct, very remarkable.
First discovered the crystal person who intruder, has not come up immediately the attack, but stays in not far away, waits for companion.
If Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor soon will be born now, then Yue Yang will be definitely impolite, the big show skill, hits to fly these ancient guardian entirely. But now also two days of time, Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, leaves the birth. Yue Yang does not want to cause complications in this time, he uses the Heaven's Eye Divine Vision observation canyon, confirmed after Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor may the birth position, immediately waves: „Goes back, to the appropriate time, we will come again.”
Jiang Ying looked at Yue Yang, she wants to closely examine him very much whether found the place that Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor was born.
Comes to here to look that did know?
Doesn't need to search carefully?
Regarding Yue Yang, finally she chooses to believe.
She also said why does not permit so to believe Yue Yang, perhaps, he gives the feeling of person, is absolutely credible.
Octopusman Old First Pán Chan and Swordfish Man Jí Fēng and Whale Zhāng, on the face a little are bewildered, did this go back? If so, why must are three people accompanying?
Also thinks takes one to struggle hard.
Does not want not to need to begin from the start, is only comes to here to look at one, can go back.
„Two days we will have come again, so long as we attain Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, I will certainly untie the seal, making you leave Seabed Burial Field! If there is a anybody one step to come here compared with us first, you must detain, cannot resist with all one's strength, in allows five people to enter is stopping up. Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, cannot certainly fall in others' hand, this is the first foundation that we cooperate. If I attain Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor successfully, my area-wide student examination thinks the means to help you slowly restore the person.” Yue Yang painting holding two brushes, has given enough bait.
„Does not have the issue, we decide to choose the freedom, person.” Octopusman Old First represents all Mutant Fishman, has made the final statement.
Raging Fire Island, Sunstar Hotel.
Hai Ying Wu sees, to have the whole body dripping wet person to enter the entrance step by step.
A god, discovered that this fellow is that floods the devil.
Princess Ying that ultra lusty steward!
This it is said drinks in the non- night sky is dead drunk, finally was drunk falls into the nautical mile to feed the fellow of fish and shrimp, has not died unexpectedly, he looked like the cockroach like that tenaciously to live. However changes mind thinks that Hai Ying Wu thought this is also normal, although this fellow lasciviously like life, but has certain strength after all, has not bumped into seabed Demon Beast, the ordinary fish and shrimp is impossible to eat his.
Sees the footsteps that he staggering momentarily can fall to the ground, Hai Ying Wu to squeeze out the charming smiling face, goes forward to support by the arm him.
Vomit!
Whose unexpectedly this fellow suddenly has spat, the liquid of mixture sea water and liquor acid, all sprays on woman's protruding breasts that in Hai Ying Wu that stands rock-firm, the pouring her whole body is, making Hai Ying Wu hate to choke to death him almost while still alive.
„You little drink, this injures the body very much.” Hai Ying Wu exhausts always the biggest tolerance, can maintain the smiling face and exquisite intonation is invariable.
„leave me alone, I, I have not been drunk! Vomits!” Is drunk Yue Yang that smokes to prepare toward the chest vomit of Hai Ying Wu, then, making her unable to bear again, looked at about nobody, the extreme loathing threw into the hovel him, just before leaving before, but also the unwilling heart trampled his two legs ruthlessly, finally hurried back to take a bath rapidly, was again disinclined to pay attention to this scum.
„...” When she leaves, is drunk Yue Yang that smokes to sober immediately, silent has smiled, in the eye pupil completely is the meaning of taunt.
Returns to the room, he puts Grimoire World Jiang Ying.
Jiang Ying titter, although has not seen personally Yue Yang to sexually harass the Hai Ying Wu process, but she can imagine, therefore has been able help smiling titter, is glad unable to stop.
Outside, has resounded the knock suddenly.
Yue Yang and Jiang Ying for it discoloration, because, they have not induced to outside some people come ... Who is, has that terrifying moving under water ability, can go into hiding the induction of Yue Yang and Jiang Ying? Comes the human is Ocean Emperor?
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button