431

Yue Yang turns around, discovered person who asks the way, is the look delicate school girl.
From school insignia that she wears, can know that this school girl came from Tian Luo Nation Hundred Deers Academy.
Although Tian Luo Nation Fragrance Academy, is the world-famous beautiful woman institute, but Hundred Deers Academy is not bad, the reason is entire Tian Luo Nation is rich in the beautiful woman, the reserves of beautiful woman scarce resources is rich. Naturally, in front of Yue Yang this school girl, is not that type looked that must make person dazzle big beauty of god fan on beautiful, she is only the family treasure -type on posture, lives the delicate person, the kind sweet taste that smiling face unique big beauty does not have.
Only is the look, she not specially is outstanding.
But, this delicate school girl, has to stand out from the masses makings, making Yue Yang look slightly has also gawked.
„Hello, Wan Shi Tong!” Regarding Student Yue Yang ‚[Enchantment]’ smile, this delicate school girl as if did not feel, after she salutes upon meeting slightly, had to wrinkle the supple willow eyebrows strangely: „Your probably a little familiar by face, but I cannot think that which in has visited you ...”
„Studies the elder sister definitely to visit me in Hundred Deers Academy, I lived Hundred Deers Academy to study for a half year as the exchange.” Student Yue Yang lies to be able not to blink.
„Originally you are the exchange of Hundred Deers Academy live!” The delicate school girl cheers up immediately: „Perhaps is such, but was a pity that I graduate early, otherwise knows certainly you such outstanding Junior Schoolmate. Wan Shi Tong Junior Schoolmate, is this, I just received one to guide Quest, has an old person to look for the old friend, he and his two students thinks that Shang Jing Academy visiting lives in ‚Sage Jing Chao that’ lonesome and quiet slightly builds, Junior Schoolmate do you know the road? Leads us to go quickly, Grandmaster Ning Hai looked for the Sage Jing Chao dozens years!”
„Grandmaster Ning Hai?” Yue Yang has not heard any news about Grandmaster Ning Hai.
„Junior Schoolmate don't you know? Grandmaster Ning Hai is Level 8 [Emperor] Ranker, besides strength outstanding, the knowledge training is outstanding out of the ordinary, is only the personal character is noble and pure, continuously deep hidden wooded mountain, therefore the common people do not know. He wants to look for past good friend Sage Jing Chao, today, leading two apprentices to come, indicated the sincerity, I when the Mercenary Guild entrance received this Quest have said that even if a gold did not receive, must find the past old friend for the old person!” The delicate school girl is bringing Yue Yang, moves toward a tree shade.
Sprouts in the tree, is standing three people.
One is the white hair such as snow crane sends the baby faced old man, half bare forehead reveals wisdom, deep eye socket and high such as the bridge of the nose of hawk, as well as that such as the advantage needle look, is only hiding the sinister and vicious of this person.
Naturally, all, conceals under this person of corners of the mouth gentle smile.
Only if human like Yue Yang, otherwise, the average person thinks certainly that front this elder is wisdom such as the sea gentle such as mountain Grandmaster.
They stand in this ‚Grandmaster Ning Hai’, Zuo Nanyou the female, male tall and thin is slender, puts on with the Grandmaster Ning Hai same long gown, but on the sleeves has not marked the Imperial Family mark of Grandmaster status. Only from the warrior star, the tall and thin man is Level 6 [Elder], is the serious character. But along with his respectful manner and forever half Ju Si is the body that listens respectfully, can know that stands in his front Grandmaster Ning Hai is existence of what kind respect.
The right female, long must compare the delicate school girl prettier.
However, her complexion cold Bingru frost, as if to world anything not modus ponens color, when Yue Yang walks, she did not respond to his smile.
After Yue Yang sees her, is actually the look one bright, but also saw the beautiful woman like the pass student, has blown the whistling lightly.
The manner displays very frivolously.
Until this whistling appears, heart of that Grandmaster Ning Hai the security to Yue Yang gradually eliminates.
He thought this boy a little does not suit, but reveals the frivolous performance along with Yue Yang, immediately makes him disregard the boy who this sees the beautiful woman also whistle thoroughly, radically is rookie that has not seen the world ... „Junior Schoolmate, this is Grandmaster Ning Hai, this is City Lord Lan Feng, this is Young Lady Cai Yi. Right, I called Liu Ye, Wan Shi Tong Junior Schoolmate, you later called me Elder Sister Ye Zi!” Named Liu Ye delicate school girl, like introducing own younger brother, introduced Yue Yang to the Grandmaster Ning Hai three people: „This is lives Wan Shi Tong Shang Jing Academy to the exchange of Hundred Deers Academy, my Junior Schoolmate!”
„Originally is your Junior Schoolmate, so is no wonder splendid!” Grandmaster Ning Hai like gentle elder such to praise.
„Doesn't dare, guides to Grandmaster, is being honored of boy!” Student Yue Yang hurries to ship out was exceedingly honored that the helpless tension, salutes upon meeting to three people by the ritual of student, aims at the direction that lonesome and quiet slightly builds warmly: „In front, the distance is a little far.”
„Has not related, the long and trying journey traveles across, let alone trivial distance.” Grandmaster Ning Hai as if finding it unbearable to recall past events sighed: „A twinkling, dozens years passed by, thought back on the past years, I and Sage Jing Chao initially saw, generally was young like you. The years urge the human to be old, the frost and snow dyes the elderly, now, we have died of old age, if one side does not see, perhaps forever did not have the opportunity to say goodbye.”
„No, your longevity may compared with the Nanshan pine and crane, how may also the easily speaking life and death leave, said again that Sage Jing Chao isn't waiting for you in front?” Look delicate Student Liu Ye hurries to comfort Grandmaster Ning Hai, at the same time gives the hand signal to Yue Yang.
Along the way, Yue Yang boasted Shang Jing Academy all sorts of landscapes.
Grandmaster Ning Hai listened, all smiles not to speak, an appearance of mystical person of high skill.
The named City Lord Lan Feng tall and thin man frequently nods, by ‚’ and ‚was too once for a while beautiful’ and ‚not bad’ these speeches on previous half a word, as for that as cold as ice and frost Young Lady Cai Yi, remains unmoved completely, regarding the Yue Yang smile lethality complete immunity. The if it were not for Sky Calamity beforehand response, Yue Yang will also suspect own ‚[Enchantment]’ is discarding ability.
Young Lady Cai Yi completely disregards Yue Yang, Liu Ye this originally ripe study elder sister, similarly looks but not see his smile.
Perhaps however looked at the smile of Yue Yang to be many, she praised one: „The tooth of Junior Schoolmate is very white, smiles to be very energetic, you should smile, a sunlight boy asks for the girl to like.”
„...” After Student Yue Yang listened, almost does not have one to fall down on the ground.
That Young Lady Cai Yi, has this Liu Ye study elder sister been able immunity own [Enchantment] smile? Is better than Sky Calamity to be influential, does she possibly neglect?
This is in the Yue Yang heart is most puzzled!
Waits to arrive lonesomely and quietly slightly builds, front is not the Yue Yu teacher Sage Jing Chao housing small courtyard.
Grandmaster Ning Hai is very excited, he gives a hand signal, that City Lord Lan Feng pulls out several gold coins give Yue Yang as guiding the remuneration for services rendered immediately. The Liu Ye study elder sister hints Yue Yang unable to receive in secret, if to Hua Xia Celestial Empire, she definitely is studies Lei Feng to be the good thing faithful supporter. But the Student Yue Yang surface a little cannot withstand, he not only wants to receive money, does not feel all right, rubs hands, the look often peeps the Liu Ye study elder sister and City Lord Lan Feng ... Regarding this response, Grandmaster Ning Hai unusual satisfaction, if a person does not like money, that showed that had the issue.
He takes the gold coin, fills in the Yue Yang control: „Young Student, remember, any work has the reward, this is you earns. To you, this is one time guides Quest, but regarding the old man, this can be meeting of excited human heart, the old men waited for dozens years.”
The word, his corner of the eye also lightens the moist tears.
Oscar movie king with him, as soon as compares, pulls on shoes simply does not match, Yue Yang almost also made him be moved, hurried to collect money, one pack of sound expressions of gratitude.
Speaking of the performing skill, although a person from another world was not the movie king level, but was not bad.
Speaking of the performing skill pk aspect, besides Liu Ye study elder sister female Lei Feng, Yue Yang thought that City Lord Lan Feng at least was also the character of movie king level.
Guides Quest to complete, original Student Yue Yang prepares to slide the human, but the Liu Ye study elder sister thinks that Student Yue Yang received money, should completely arrive at the final responsibility. Although Grandmaster Ning Hai indicated that wants to sound the leaf to suffice the sincerity, but the Liu Ye study elder sister has not put Yue Yang to leave, but leaves behind him, accompanies Grandmaster Ning Hai to pay a visit ‚Sage Jing Chao’ together.
„Good, good!” Student Yue Yang thought leaves with staying behind significance is the same, the distinction nothing but kills, the issue that sneak attacks in behind in the room directly.
„Jing Lake ... Sage Jing Chao in?” Grandmaster Ning Hai has called one with the sound of shivering.
Student Yue Yang talked this performing skill, reached the pinnacle simply.
The back of City Lord Lan Feng is suddenly stiff, gathers the potential like a cheetah.
That as cold as ice and frost Young Lady Cai Yi without the slightest show of feeling, goes to the small pavilion in courtyard the vision directly.
Regarding these actions, the Liu Ye study elder sister does not know completely any matter, she excitedly looks that Grandmaster Ning Hai that is having the tears downcast expression, immerses in atmosphere that in the opposite side old friend meets, has not accompanied opposite side to cry on the difference together.
Student Yue Yang coughs: „Here called, far a point, we must go, knocked at the door directly.”
He opens courtyard bamboo gate naturally, slightly runs, has slid the two sides flower gardens, treads the Stage step, is patting two leaves of wooden doors: „Jing Lake Grandmaster, student Wan Shi Tong interview!” Liu Ye feared really this boy will say the Grandmaster Ning Hai name immediately, all harms everybody mystery to lose, affects shade Xu who two old people meet, looked that this boy also on a little said that only by own status interview, hurries to direct excited Grandmaster Ning Hai to go forward.
Yue Yu opens the leaf, the expression looks at Yue Yang surprisedly: „Um?”
Yue Yang lifts index finger Yu Chun, action that has made breathing out, has referred to behind four people, hints Yue Yu first do not start talking, having the matter must maintain mystical. Student Liu Ye and Grandmaster Ning Hai, saw Yue Yang this movement, has shown the smile, thought that this boy on said. Yue Yang gathered near the ear of Yue Yu to say lightly two, the Yue Yu cherry lips turned into the o shape.
For a long time, Yue Yu restores, immediately has given a hand signal to Grandmaster Ning Hai, indicated own teacher in inside.
„teacher had just rested, you want wait a moment, makes me awaken her?” Yue Yu probe inquiry.
„Awakens, no, making her rest first ... Are you disciples in Jing Lake? Unusual not bad! The good child, you to name?” Grandmaster Ning Hai is sizing up the Yue Yu look carefully, finally the nod, has as if affirmed anything. tall and thin man City Lord Lan Feng, arrives at the Yue Yu body side slowly, but that as cold as ice and frost Young Lady Cai Yi without the slightest show of feeling also arrives at Yue Yu, forms surrounding faintly.
„I called Yue Yu, was the teacher only disciple, you were Grandmaster Ning Hai, I followed the teacher time to be very short, has not listened to her to mention you!” Yue Yu looked at Yue Yang, nods the response.
„Right? Did she forget the old friend?” Grandmaster Ning Hai shows the expression that feels dejected, Yue Yang almost claps, this is the performing skill!
„Here, will perhaps disturb the rest of Sage Jing Chao, was inferior that we exit outside speech, you gave Grandmaster saying that the first Sage Jing Chao these years matters, must know, Grandmaster has been missing the old friend.” tall and thin City Lord Lan Feng so proposed suddenly that regarding this excuse, Student Yue Yang admired.
„Disturbs teacher to rest is not quite good, our exiting outside, discussed that how to give her pleasantly surprised one!” Yue Yang naturally lifts both hands approval.
„This ...” Yue Yu as if brings a hesitation, looked in the room, finally exits along with Yue Yang.
Yue Yang dark to praise, Second Sister this performing skill also not bad.
Responded strong, making the human thump the table and shout praise , it seems like that the females were the natural actor, must change into Fatty Hai and Ye Kong they, perhaps had already pounded this good play!
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button