435

Before Student Yue Yang, has hit one ‚Dinosaur Fighter’ the game, recalls, felt that is similar to the present.
Naturally, this base may not have the dinosaur.
Enters the metal wall corridor, after multiple identity verification, entered several giant steel door, along with an elevating gear of mechanical pulley, it is estimated that under arrives at the bottom about hundred meters, officially arrives at the entrance of base. Here temperature, is entirely different from the outside, outside is the icy sky and snowy ground world, under the base, is the heat wave is intermittent, the air is especially sultry, has a sulfur taste faintly.
Yue Yang records, in Cave of the Evil Dragon, has smelled similar smell.
After entering the base, person of communication were obviously many, is the personnel in base, the patrol of fully armoured guards also once for a while the lining up in formation process, if it were not for pretends the Miao Xu status, Yue Yang is very difficult to mix, metal sealed door that because needs to pass through were too many.
Once so long as has discovered the enemy, that fears unable to prevent, inside person also has enough time to ruin all materials.
„Your please slightly wait a moment, Lord Zhan Hu just leave, we approach Mr. Fēng Bing Bao first.” Two elite soldier hinted Yue Yang to wait a while, goes to report.
„Mr. Fēng?” In the Yue Yang heart has formed a question mark.
The Soaring Dragon Continent surnamed Fēng person are many, but surnamed Fēng Ranker are not many, this matter and do Fēng Family have what relations?
Before, the toxin that Young Lady of the Fēng Family and Fourth Uncle could not anticipate sent, making the Yue Yang unusual anger, the oath probably ask for this blood debt. Now suddenly hears Mr. Fēng this character, will guess fishy at heart unavoidably.
Approximately after three minutes, two elite soldier bring dejected coming out, as if made the human obloquy.
Yue Yang carries Yue Yu, is drawing Liu Ye.
Goes to see that Mr. Fēng.
Almost has not seen clearly the human, opposite Mr. Fēng right in the face one cussed out: „Miao Xu, Ning Hai, are you inborn idiots? Such important place, do you also take a stranger to come in unexpectedly? That fears is a woman, that does not permit absolutely! Battle Tiger had warned repeatedly, at any time, must take strict precautions against the traitor within, you can one hundred percent determine the person who you take to bring in isn't a traitor within? You do not know that this inside secret is important? If you do not know, I said again, here conquers the Soaring Dragon Continent foundation, conquers the entire Tong Tian Tower beginning, marches the Heaven Realm bridge, what can hear me to say? Can understand? Your idiots!”
Yue Yang discovered that front this Mr. Fēng with old Clan Master of Fēng Family looks like, except for is more aged, the temperament explodes, the strength is also stronger beside, the appearance and Fēng Family old Clan Master, can say completely exactly the same.
This person, it is estimated that is Fēng Family some defector.
However, Yue Yang has not paid attention to the Fēng Family matter, who Fourth Mother also or Jun Wu You they will be perhaps clearer this person are.
„Mr. Fēng, is this, we when grasp Second Young Lady Yue, had discovered this female Student, at that time was during the fight, did not have the means that we have to catch her. Handles her, didn't our report to you?” Ning Hai hurries to conceal for Yue Yang.
„Thanks to you also lived for more than 200 years, are you a child? This matter, but also with reports to me? Didn't you destroy the corpse and leave no trace her directly on the line? I dislike to you wipe the buttocks, because my time is very tight, needs massive time research, does not have blank pipe your foolish matters! Comes the human, drags to feed Demon Beast her! I warned you, if later wanted me to wipe the buttocks for you again, I also together threw into the Demon Insect swamp to feed Demon Beast you, my definitely not managed you are any innate, the fellow who all wasted my time, had the dead end!” Mr. Fēng pent-up anger not rest.
Liu Ye frightens the complexion to be pallid, whole body trembles.
She looks to Yue Yang, discovered he is old god in the appearance, was worried about him no matter really oneself, fears the both legs to become tender, almost cannot halt.
On two elite soldier comes, prepares to tow Student Liu Ye.
Cursing at people Mr. Fēng has swept Liu Ye at will, suddenly well, raises hand to hint wait / etc..
Two elite soldier naturally receive an order, Ning Hai in secret has scratched the cold sweat, he peeps Yue Yang, discovered that Student Yue Yang as if early will know like this, will be in the heart big chill. Yue Family does Third Young Master link the response of Mr. Fēng has not met also to calculate?
If is really, that was too fearful!
This Yue Family Third Young Master, he is a human, is evildoer?
„The potential of this child returns not bad probably, the body sends out a very strange energy ... Hey, do you have Summoning Grimoire?” Mr. Fēng asked.
„Has, has.” Liu Ye frightens half dead, hurries to reply.
„What Inherent Skill is, Guardian Spirit Beast is what? The honest reply, I consider to forgive your life!” Mr. Fēng high and low sizes up Student Liu Ye, felt that is staring at its prey like viper.
„Is purifies Inherent Skill and Deer of Irresistible Force.” Liu Ye looked at Yue Yang secretly, after obtaining Yue Yang extremely quick hint, then lowered the head, replied gingerly.
Although in panic, but Liu Ye had still not said true Inherent Skill.
She gradually changed.
[Purify] Inherent Skil, talked into purified Inherent Skill.
Yue Yang has looked at Liu Ye [Purify] Inherent Skil, thought that this Inherent Skill is really best quality Inherent Skill, although the average person does not know its importance, but Student Liu Ye is knows without doubt, and has the possibility very much, her teacher has warned her, this Inherent Skill cannot mention with the average person casually. Therefore, she when replying the question of Mr. Fēng, rather really said Guardian Spirit Beast, replied as if for real, is not willing to expose [Purify] Inherent Skil.
[Purify] Inherent Skil: The personal character is noble and pure, kindhearted has, this Inherent Skill is the evil and cruel evil natural enemy, any negative spiritual attack or the malicious curse injury is invalid, can carry on the evil purification by the pure blood of Inherent Skill Master within the body, the pure blood is purer, the might is stronger. At present Inherent Skill rank three.
After Yue Yang saw this Inherent Skill at that time, in the heart talked luckily, oneself finally found released to curse the key of seal.
Like Gemini Mask, yellow Gold Bell wait / etc. item, has the seal.
Yue Yang can use Innate True Qi released, but that has really used energy, complete released they, do not know how long really wants to be good.
Now does not need to use energy, so long as lets blood to Student Liu Ye, in addition Innate True Qi, believes that will be twice the result with half the effort. Gemini Mask these are also not anything, what is most important is certain Holy Item and Divine Equipment wants the strong seal, even the entrances of some ancient times Giant Gate and some knot or certain chart institutions, had the different seals, these seals mostly were execratory, when explored Ruins Shrine, took has [Purify] Inherent Skil Student Liu Ye, that can be Humanoid ‚moved key’.
Naturally, this [Purify] Inherent Skil gives Yue Yang to be useless, gives Fatty Hai and Ye Kong they also can only be ornaments.
Because [Purify] Inherent Skil with advocating human heart nature personal character intimately related.
The Master personal character is better, disposition is better, the body is purer, the might that then plays is bigger.
a person from another world like Yue Yang, if also obtains [Purify] Inherent Skil, perhaps linked grain of Demonic Abyss sand not to purify ... As for Student Liu Ye Guardian Spirit Beast, Yue Yang also thought that is a treasure.
Was better many compared with the cow of other any Gold Tiger Silver Wolf Bronze.
Deer of Irresistible Force: Special Class, Lu Xing, Level 2 [Silver], the energy half entity, imperial empty and good, Guardian Spirit Beast, special skill ‚treads spatially’ and ‚puts on barrier’.
This deer, regarding others, perhaps merely is not bad.
But regarding Yue Yang, is a treasure!
If unifies ‚Teleportation’ to use, will then explore Ruins Shrine to be much easier, at least Ancient Passage and Death Canyon these surrounding will definitely be a cinch. Enters Black Prison King and Zi Jin Nation base, had this, Yue Yang thought that the enemy discovered himself, regardless of oneself destroyed or escapes, then also will become easy incomparable.
Regarding Student Liu Ye the discovery of Inherent Skill and Guardian Spirit Beast, the Yue Yang decision thwarts to counter-attack the primary factor of enemy base.
„Good, unusual not bad Inherent Skill and Guardian Spirit Beast! Actually so long as has Summoning Grimoire, is outstanding youngster, world does not have trash Inherent Skill and trash Guardian Spirit Beast, some are only trash Master. Good, do not fear that I will not kill you, instead will train you well, making you formidable innate, understands? You have this potential, because you are in youngster that I see, the energy is purest ... Naturally Second Young Lady Yue also not bad, if you are obedient obediently, I also guarantee you to be able is an Innate. Second Young Lady Yue energy like water gentle and detailed, really worthily is the Yue Family juniors, is really the outstanding bloodline, this is not Fēng Family that trash Clan can compare, ok, I pull these what are you doing!” Mr. Fēng comforts Liu Ye, sized up freely just from Yue Yu that behind Yue Yang got down, in the mouth talked incessantly.
Yue Yu sees Liu Ye to be able the steady, is strong the courage, has not hidden Yue Yang behind, instead stands side Liu Ye, the vision returns to stare Mr. Fēng.
She also opens the mouth to call to account: „What person are you Fēng Family? Why can seize me to come to here?”
Mr. Fēng sends out one to smile strangely.
Then beckons with the hand again and again: „Second Young Lady Yue, no rush, wait a moment again replied that your issue, quick, please give me the little time. When I send to these two stupid fellows first stir a fire, I want to endure, but discovers not possibly, because some people are this, you did not scold their stream of abuse, then they do not know where one were wrong!”
This old fellow changes Yue Yang and Ning Hai, shakes the fist to roar: „Yes, I understood now, why you do not kill her at the scene, but seized one to purify the Inherent Skill school girl to come back! Yes, you think very intelligently, thinks that I see her, occasionally will give to forget Cai Yi that perfect Battle Machine, or, even if could not forget, will not be in a rage to execute you ... Yes, I acknowledged your a little cleverness in trivial matters, but you did this, is still unable to make me feel to satisfy, but made me feel the unusual shame. Quest of defeat, the defeat, you made six thousand years ago Battle Puppet from exploding unexpectedly, why from exploding wasn't you? You think that your lives do compare it more precious? Has made a mistake, you are many ten lives to add, cannot compare its one to be so valuable, understands? You think that Battle Tiger will have Battle Puppet of 1000 several hundred simulation people to send to make Quest?”
„No, this is only six thousand years ago Battle Puppet, not replicable Battle Puppet! A most important point, they are Ghost Genius Yue Gong of Yue Family most talent repair personally, is his painstaking care crystallizes, is the best quality technology of vanishing. Now Ghost Genius Yue Gong died, even if 1000 several hundred Battle Puppet in my front, I also can only stare dry, you can understand that what my these words do represent? The stupid fellow, I should not send Cai Yi to exit to make the test, yes, I wrong have believed your ability, you are really damn, I wish one could to choke to death you while still alive!” Mr. Fēng obloquied that almost frightens Ning Hai not to have the knees one to kneel down softly.
This absolutely is not Mr. Fēng Quasi-Innate strength [Power Pressure], but is this old fellow authority.
Ning Hai more than once has looked, Mr. Fēng regarding the unsatisfied work, that feared tests with great difficulty ‚innate’, will order exactly the exhausted dissection.
Regarding the so crazy decision, ranking officer of base, Lord Zhan Hu, forever is the resolute support of one hundred percent, even pinched several intention revolts warrior personally.
A few words, Mr. Fēng in this base, his order is equal to the highest instruction.
Formidable Battle Tiger, always follows to him!
Mr. Fēng has gotten hold of the fist, deeply breathes, seems enduring patiently the anger: „Good, no matter how, you brought Second Young Lady Yue, must enjoy active, I was always the award and penalty distinct person. You have done the stupid matter, I will report to Battle Tiger, making him decide that you have done the correct matter, I unquestioning will also give you reward. Miao Xu you can obtain more beautiful women and more blood, your demand, all have been satisfied, but I warned you, next time do not do the stupid matter again, otherwise I will unable to bear butcher you really! As for Ning Hai, you can be promoted innate reward, can receive in exchange for Artifact that you like with the merit, these as you like ... Wait / Etc., I must do a matter first, that entirely takes down Dragon Crystal of remaining two Battle Puppet within the body, in order to avoid occurred again same from exploding event. Must know that these Battle Machine too were occasionally precious, by the current puppet technology, is unable research, let alone to duplicate!”
In the Yue Yang heart moves , after these Battle Puppet are Ghost Genius Yue Gong repairs, moves.
6,000 years, is not the long time that the Battle Machine weapon can maintain.
Therefore, Yue Gong will have such last wish.
Cai Yi such Battle Puppet was very advanced, can act on free will, but also according to instruction execute Quest, will not have the thing that the emotions and rational these Human have.
If Yue Yang can join these, believes that the Yue Gong third last wish is not completely difficult.
Mr. Fēng pats the forehead, as if suddenly remembers any matter: „, Did not have the time, forgot to negotiate with that fellow, do not walk, detained together Second Young Lady Yue and this school girl. Miao Xu and Ning Hai, you must favor Second Young Lady Yue, if she has had an accident, then you die to decide absolutely! Walks quickly, my time catches up very much!”
He opens hidden door, horse current going.
Ning Hai looks at Yue Yang secretly.
Yue Yang has not managed him, draws in Yue Yu, pulls Liu Ye again, the stride is following that lunatic Mr. Fēng.
Following several elite soldier tacitly with, but, each heavy door, will leave behind two to guard outside automatically, they at any time unusual being careful, regardless in the motion or the performance order, is looking like mechanical puppet compared with mechanical puppet.
After passing through tertiary giant steel door continuously, along staircase downward.
Arrives at one seems dungeon such place.
Here wall no longer is made of steel, but is one special crystal, Yue Yang did not know that is any crystal, is only the discovery very hard.
As if the room of each crystal closes a person, Yue Yang was discovering that these crystals can isolate the aura, who oneself are unable to induce inside person unexpectedly smoothly is, but Heaven's Eye Divine Vision, cannot use before Mr. Fēng this induction ultra keen old fellow, Yue Yang only then presses down own curiosity temporarily , to continue the screen the aura, is imitating Miao Xu such Demonic Qi, has followed on the heels, ships out me is the appearance of loyal goon.
Before sees biggest room that crystal room along the way, Mr. Fēng with the secret technique in Sealing Array, has untied above Sealing Array.
Although his movement is extremely quick, and complex incomparable.
But in Yue Yang one by one engraves on mind.
Wall hong long long opened little, cracks widely less than two meters wall gap.
Among, revealed one to make chains penetrate about the middle-aged man of shoulder, two rib, thigh, knees, the double malleolus, the double wrist and cerebellum, Yue Yang is sharp-eyed, looked that immediately retroceded slightly, did not dock with this person of vision, hides behind the opposite side out-of-sight wall. But in Yue Yang Yue Yu, shouted sadly, because she discovered that this was tortured the bruised and lacerated body to reveal the man of dense bones of the dead, was missing for a long time Yue Shan.
„oh no ...” Yue Yu cries tears falling like rain, almost grieved to death.
Originally the father at is not rebels and flees Demonic Abyss, but was caught here to be the prisoner by Black Prison King!
Now, is not only Yue Yang, Liu Ye that Yue Yu and desert do not know the circumstances of the matter, why also started clear Mr. Fēng to grasp Yue Yu to be the hostage.
The reason is very simple, must coerce, to threaten by force Yue Shan to submit.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button