450

Student Yue Yang drinks to the dregs the joy of having several wives. The only regret, is secret carries on.
Because the side also has Yue Bing and Yue Shuang small girl, their anything does not understand, from the start does not have the idea in this aspect, Yue Yang is insensitive, embarrassed flagrantly take advantage before younger sister.
Young Miss Yue Bing does not know completely two sisters-in-law have such struggling in the light and fighting in the dark under the table, was discussing Beast and Battle Technique with Elder Brother happily.
Also modestly consults to City Mistress Luo Hua and Phoenix Fairy Beauty.
That must, she actually profit strictly.
To the evening, City Mistress Luo Hua has put forth ‚Beauty Trap’, tempts Yue Yang to carry on a launching again.
Phoenix Fairy Beauty after over night suffering, has found out the good means of dealing with, that closes Six Senses, cannot bear that sound, didn't oneself listen to the general headquarters?
She looks at City Mistress Luo Hua to support by hard and stubborn effort, that war regarding the body, is definitely exhausted, in heart also secret funny, looked how long you can support!
One do not worry, can you also lord over?
Phoenix Fairy Beauty as a place, in heart has the expectation , was a little worried. If cannot bear, the first time office has pounded, Luo Hua this little girl will definitely tease herself, simply first plays slightly to have an affair with Yue Yang. This feeling very not bad, although is a little stealthy, but is exciting, atmosphere also not bad, what is most important, this can also make him like itself!
Let Yue Yang do that matter all of a sudden, the Phoenix Fairy Beauty psychology a little has not adapted.
Can play under ambiguous training sentiment, that is should better.
Yue Yu can look that she looks worries, daytime mediates to them as far as possible, in the evening early rests, she does not dare to hear that sound now again.
Grimoire World she also resists does not enter, is feared one saw that the children will forbid or hear certain sounds to be mentally confused, cannot fall asleep!
Fourth Mother is very tolerant, early roars Little Shuang Er to go to sleep.
Children's matter, she is by all means big aspect.
Life trivia, she knows that everybody can complete actually, the youngest daughter is jealous to mump is anything, said again, this small mumping will only promote the relations, if icy does not pay attention to mutually, that called awful!
Three days, all are so.
City Mistress Luo Hua for three days in the evening with the Yue Yang fierce battle, use biggest battle efficiency. The servo he, made one are exhausted.
Finally she discovers the love rival completely calmly.
Immediately was discouraged.
„Ok, in the evening lets you, I was exhausted.” City Mistress Luo Hua admits defeat for the time being, she thought that she has impulsed a point slightly, if Yue Yang Sky Law little girl push down, having made her taste has made the taste of woman, then this, she will unable to bear. Now? She is a place, acting with constraint of young girl and frightened also has, hears the sound, even if there is a very big enticement, once closes Six Senses not to listen, that can also anti- in the past.
City Mistress Luo Hua thought that fights this to be not quite sane now with the Sky Law little girl, when she let Yue Yang push down, that was the best decisive battle time.
However, on the other hand.
If she by Yue Yang that big Rascal push down, with a oneself type, what oneself also had been struggled with her?
Calms down, City Mistress Luo Hua was discouraged, thought one suffered a loss. White tiring work these three days! This Sky Law little girl sooner or later also wants push down, oneself detain like this is the super stupid move, works to a frazzle, has not had the effect, Yue Yang that big pervert profited actually.
Awakens luckily early, must insist ten days or half a month again, oneself must get sick.
Regarding admitting defeat of City Mistress Luo Hua, Phoenix Fairy Beauty is a little surprised.
She also thinks that Luo Hua little girl at least must insist over one week, has not thought three days gave up.
It seems like that opposite side is an intelligent female, is not the fool. Phoenix Fairy Beauty did not have the hostility to the Luo Hua little girl, listens to her admitting defeat again, likely adorable Young Miss with oneself spiteful, the impression has the new face, is in secret funny, in the heart jeered itself continually, lowered oneself to the same level with the Luo Hua little girl.
Sees City Mistress Luo Hua so refreshedly to admit defeat, in the Phoenix Fairy Beauty heart moves slightly.
Perhaps chatted with her, oneself heart tied can untie.
Because she, although is small, was experienced!
„Actually I do not matter, you make him accompany you in the evening again! Regarding that I, my first time, cannot actually, therefore, I a little am also puzzled. Allows nature to take its course, I have not thought struggles that is only amusing, daytime intentionally teases you! You were not so happy. I apologized to you.” Phoenix Fairy Beauty reveals the true words very much rarely, changes into other aspect, she can exceed countless women, the only this aspect, really does not have the experience. The body of Yue Yang that boy she has to see, when he and City Mistress Luo Hua does, she once had also peeped in the evening, thought that changes into is one, must make him kill. Because had this psychology, therefore her instead Student Yue Yang comes the night assault.
„Your this psychology, I also had before. first time, indeed is a little afraid, psychology is very complex, wants very much to him, but does not dare, most feared that completion disappoints him.” City Mistress Luo Hua sees the meaning that this Sky Law little girl a little sought for advice faintly, a little sympathized with her.
The pitiful Sky Law little girl, becomes famous for several hundred years, has not tried including the love taste.
One fortunately, run into Yue Yang this boy long time ago.
Such thinks.
Suddenly, City Mistress Luo Hua cheered up.
She thought that are lucky, does not use after several hundred years of waiting, found the best lover!
„Is first time very sore?” Phoenix Fairy Beauty intends to fix. Also consults under while convenient, in any case this aspect experiences itself to be very deficient.
„Sore.” City Mistress Luo Hua is proud, is a teacher by worthy example explains: „first time hurting awfully, you have to see, that big Rascal simply is a dragon amongst human! Haven't you traced? Real? Does that make it touch your there? Very fiery, approaches? When practices Body Fusion Technique will he very be also clever? Is impossible ... Good, we did not discuss this first, then said that our bodies, did not try not to know that originally our bodies withstood very strongly ... At that time was very sore, but can definitely withstand. How I possibly deceive you! You fortunately, I now said to you now that you have mentally prepared, initially who told me? No, is I tried to find out that but first time is successful, right, is braver on the line! first time has succeeded, later was simple, you felt relieved that he will also be very gentle ... In any case is that a matter, is not you imagines is so fearful!”
„Thanked!” After Phoenix Fairy Beauty listens initially to experience the experience that City Mistress Luo Hua said that felt at ease.
„Thank anything, perhaps , must fight side-by-side! Right, Xue Wu Xia and Princess Qian Qian have not known that next time I will tell them again!” City Mistress Luo Hua this redeems the teacher when also became addicted.
Has rested to the evening, City Mistress Luo Hua did not stand in the entrance again is waiting for Yue Yang.
Yue Yang sneaks off her room very much surprisedly, discovered that she went to sleep.
The flip touches her, she turns around blurry, in the mouth soaks the sleep talking to get up like the fish bubbling: „Sleepy, others must rest, these late have not had a good sleep!”
Sick Beauty is also similar, she has not gone to sleep, but also beckons with the hand to express that did not serve Yue Yang, the body really needs to rest.
Must know that she held on to make three late allies to City Mistress Luo Hua.
Actually she is more tired than City Mistress Luo Hua, because City Mistress Luo Hua is extremely sensitive, the endurance is bad, will always be quickly defeated, finally is her making an all-out effort is serving the husband ...
The night assault, starts!
When Yue Yang is soundless arrives at the Phoenix Fairy Beauty room, discovered that she went to sleep, but has not closed the eye, static oneself. Supple ray according, in her beautiful woman causes the downfall of the nation, on the peerless enchanting jade face, the beautiful condition that one type is unable to explain heads on, makes the human suffocate simply. Yue Yang almost looked to stay, he has not looked at Phoenix Fairy Beauty that so peaceful graceful so has been soft.
„Tonight rests in this. However, tonight can not make that first, tomorrow, you make me slow one slow, I am a little anxious.” Phoenix Fairy Beauty beckons, making Yue Yang come, lifts the quilt gently, reveals her white jade busy perfect naked body, hints him to come to lie down quickly. When Yue Yang comes, her tender body partly turns inside out, is resting the head on the arm of Yue Yang lightly, bends down to lie on his chest, is feeling his big hand satisfaction that strokes gently in behind gently, while strokes in his body by the white hands gently.
Arrive at the neck from the forehead, cheeks and corner of the mouth, arrives at the shoulder, chest and lower abdomen again.
She is stroking gently.
As to be familiar with this most quickly soon becomes oneself husband's man, she tries to fall in love with him with the quickest speed.
Although loves into innermost soul immediately, is not quite realistic.
at least, she tries hard to attempt to accept him, opens the heart, making him enter in own life, then occupies, until forever, eternal.
Yue Yang holds in the arms her because of the tender body that the anxiety shivers slightly, in the heart gives birth to protecting spontaneously. At this moment, she no longer is Sky Law, no longer is Super Innate, but is a female, a hope has been loved and led a timid girl.
If wants her now, believes that she will not reject.
However Yue Yang sees because of her who the anxiety shivers, in the heart are more is not the desire, but loves tenderly ... What she most needs is own protecting, gentle comfort that most needs, but not crude holds. Yue Yang is kissing her forehead lightly, is kissing her forehead, is kissing her cheeks gently, to handle gently caresses her smoothly such as the show back of jade, comforts her mind, lets her in the anxiety gradually subsides.
„Actually is not that fearful matter, likes a person, does very joyful matter with the lover, is this.” Yue Yang is kissing her fresh flower petal fragrant lip gently, initially, making her feel the joy of kiss.
When her jade lip is having joyful and hope, opens, Yue Yang truly kisses.
Let her wonder that tries to kiss.
Finally, attempts taste Phoenix Fairy Beauty is self-taught immediately, kisses with him repeatedly, more studies is quicker, more studies is better, more own more does not hate to separate, finally kisses the lip slightly to be inflamed, longingly loosens.
Unknowingly, she discovered that she was no longer anxious.
Tight both legs, when also does not know, entangled his thigh, was inducing the thermal energy of his body, particularly sensitive private place, although has not contacted, some special feelings, have had a strange and familiar hope. When this hope, practices Body Fusion Technique the pleasant sensation that has no intention to rub with him very similar, but is more intense.
Accurate, is longs for that his holds.
Breath slightly is rapid, Phoenix Fairy Beauty a little embarrassed looked at Yue Yang.
She feels own body , is not only not anxious, need, but she is embarrassed, because just had said that tonight does not want that.
„Scoundrel is quite fearful!” Her small hands unexpected boldness, her original intention is not such, wants to probe to trace its, has not thought that grips unexpectedly does not put, shames her to be shameful, finally only then acts like a spoiled brat.
Actually present she, except for is a little shocked its grandness, has not been afraid completely.
Even, is a little faintly delighted.
She thought the man who one choose, worthily is the most formidable man, regardless of the strength or the body, is world most formidable a dragon amongst human!
„You do not like them, thinks kiss?” Phoenix Fairy Beauty remembers, that night when peeped, he was kissing the milk-white bosom of Luo Hua, he as if very much liked such mischief, in the heart moves, is bringing excitedly, raised the body gently, drew his big hand, closely according to above her plentiful incomparable bold breast, suppressed blushes bashfully is nipping his earlobe lightly: „Yesterday evening, I saw your such own Luo Hua, your also such kiss I ...”
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button