453

Tong Tian Tower, Seventh Floor, grand plaza.
Jiang Ying still puts on precious Black Dragon Leather Armor, stands in a square angle. purple hair is floating, in addition charming electric eye, looks about, namely makes the world be overshadowed, did not say that her peerless enchanting small face, is only the sexy monster body that Black Dragon Leather Armor wraps, looks at that proud chest waspwaist and abundant buttocks, the wonderful curve, in the soft filament setting off of arm and under slender both feet, aggravates simply makes the human spurt the blood, except for perfect, could not find better words and expressions to describe this appearance makings good Hornless Dragon Girl again.
Also who can want to obtain, is she Spider Canyon that murder without blinking an eye Spider Empress?
Whatever who sees, thinks that she is the princess of some king.
Two female guard of unemotionally, stand in the back, silent is admonishing the surroundings.
If the average person looks at their two female guard, thinks that they are ordinary Level 6 [Elder], in fact, their true bodies are reach as high as Level 7 [Platinum] Spider Queen, turned into Humanoid successfully, only misses little wisdom, is away from Holy Beast, can say that has the one pace.
Usually, the mercenary soldiers in Spider Empress that Spider Canyon sees, mostly is one in their two, but is not Jiang Ying.
The strength reaches as high as Level 7 [Innate] Jiang Ying, the common mercenary soldier she cannot take a liking, her strongest wish, is not the promotion, but transforms into Mythical Beast!
„Here, how do you dress up this?” Hornless Dragon Girl Jiang Ying sees the appearance of Student Yue Yang, for it one surprised. Because Yue Yang puts on with the Demon Crystal self-made sunglasses, the interlabial has moistened mustache shaped like character 八, fierce one passes shortly, but also cannot recognize is really he. Except that hides the aura specially, Yue Yang also wears the brocade robe that the Tian Luo aristocrat often wears, like usually such has not put on Wyvren Leather Armor, a warrior, does not pour a little likely a merchant likely.
Present he, is not an acquaintance, cannot recognize absolutely.
Dark Prison Legion in Tong Tian Tower too many people around, Yue Yang dresses up like this, to reduce troublesome.
Because, once some people recognize are Yue Family Third Young Master, Dark Prison Legion does not encircle kills, will suspect that perhaps his motion, will tag along . The matter of this causing complications, Yue Yang will not certainly do.
„Also good, we happen to camouflage the rich merchant, goes Raging Fire Island to participate in annual seabed treasure bidding, Raging Fire Island there is the Ocean Emperor influence, we cannot bring to the attention of Ocean Emperor.” A Jiang Ying pale-green pupil revolution, wants to come an idea immediately. Yue Yang hears the sweating fog, seeks Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, goes to Raging Fire Island what are you doing?
Ocean Emperor, Yue Yang has also listened.
He is Tong Tian Tower Ninth Floor Top 10, even can arrange to first five super Ranker.
If Human Supreme may not doubt nobody can surmount first, then following several differ is not quite big, placed second ‚Dragon Emperor’, could win slightly. After is Eastern Region Demon Race Emperor, Eastern Region Demon Race is not the ordinary race can compare radically, even if strength most abundant Demonic Abyss does not dare to boast that can press Eastern Region Demon Race. If in Eastern Region Demon Race does not like fighting, in the clan is split up frequently, is unable to twist one, it must be able to be the passive obedience or unites like Elven Race like Demonic Abyss, is entire Tong Tian Tower is situated absolutely the first formidable race.
Dragon Emperor placed second, does not have the too great dispute.
However third, actually the difficult minute high to get down.
The following three emperors separately are ‚Sky Emperor’ and ‚Ocean Emperor’ and ‚Underworld Emperor’, no one is convinced anyone, although does not have to fight officially, but the strength each other approaches, the influence that has is also almost the same.
Ocean Emperor named Guan Lan, deep Sea Race.
He has the limitless sea in Tong Tian Tower Seventh Floor, Eighth Floor and Ninth Floor, he has almost conquered all seabed influences.
If presses the quantity, he compared with the Great Demon King Baruth multi- armies, the ineffective and worthless troops simply is counted by the 100 million, the naval battle and water battle are absolutely invincible. The only shortcoming is the expansion of influence can only in the sea and islands, at the official ground warfare, the Ocean Emperor subordinate is unable with Dragon Emperor, Sky Emperor and Underworld Emperor their clan and tribe challenge, can say that is in five emperors quite depressed one, has the strong strength obviously, can unable to display.
Raging Fire Island, in Ocean Emperor numerous domains, is only seacoast grain of sand existence like that.
Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, in Raging Fire Island?
Saw the question in Yue Yang eye, Jiang Ying slightly to handle gently the pendulum, sent greetings to the Yue Yang ear in: „, Raging Fire Island is not only a transition place, place that we must go to truly, is the abyss oceanic trench, in the abyss oceanic trench, Ancient Teleportation Array, that is Teleportation to the Seabed Burial Field only entrance, passed through Seabed Burial Field, the terminus had five seabed whirlpool, can Teleportation seabed Crystal Canyon. Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, will be born in Crystal Canyon. We now also three days, but, must cross First Pass first, that arrives at Raging Fire Island, and finds the opportunity to steal into the abyss oceanic trench. There is forbidden area that Ocean Emperor defines, Teleportation Array, we are impossible to enter, must arrive at Raging Fire Island, that is the essential first step.”
„Is so troublesome?” Yue Yang sweat.
It seems like Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor is not good to take, nobody knows luckily, otherwise is thornier.
What most awfully is, the seabed is the Ocean Emperor world.
Luckily here is Tong Tian Tower Seventh Floor, if Ninth Floor, that had been finished, Ocean Emperor will definitely suspect. Tong Tian Tower Seventh Floor, it is estimated that the Ocean Emperor ten years will not patrol to Raging Fire Island a revolution, are reluctantly safe.
Jiang Ying charmingly angry white Yue Yang: „Stupid, if not that occult, they already discovered. If walks to obtain, my where can cooperate with you. Deep sea Demon Beast of abyss oceanic trench did not say that the Seabed Burial Field terrifying monster did not say, only said Crystal Canyon, there has 100 ancient guardian, each is Level 10 [Platinum], moreover complete Life Force linked to Summoner, but can also the absorbed energy in the quartz supplement the body that is damaged, in Crystal Canyon, radically is existence that cannot kill.”
Yue Yang is violently sweats: „Little girl, such difficult Quest you early did not say that I lead several helpers!”
„Helper are many also uselessly, there most can only enter five people, including Beast.” A Jiang Ying saying, Student Yue Yang falling down ground.
„Good, for Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, I was ready for any sacrifice.” Yue Yang thought that is easy to take, is not the good thing.
Will Wisdom Fruit tie on the fruit tree on avenue?
That is impossible!
Likewise, Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, impossible born in the ordinary mountain top.
Crystal Canyon is the dangerous spot, is difficult to rush, Yue Yang decided also to take it, had Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, was very likely to break through the new realm once more, promoted once more. Regarding present Yue Yang, time is a little tight, because Scarlet Emperor that fellow one year or so can restore, but Black Prison King this goods have not been defeated, now does not hurry to promote to be a little dangerous.
Also, Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, once in every ten thousand years opportunity, if easily gave up, that is the first under heaven fool!
After ten minutes, Raging Fire Island.
Yue Yang and Jiang Ying just Teleportation came, hears to have Yingge Yan Yuban female voice to welcome to say sweetly: „Welcome to Raging Fire Island, awaits respectfully honored guest to visit, if you need to conduct a tour, please at will tell that Hai Ying Wu is willing to provide the sincerest and free service for the honored guest.”
Has the wear close bikini such swim suit beautiful woman, walks from the companion team, bows to Yue Yang and Jiang Ying.
She has charming golden hair, the blue eye is profound like the sea, lip of sexy, plentiful moist, like two pieces honk the honey peach, making the human wish one could to nip one above ruthlessly.
That exposes to the sun bronze aggravation naked body, appears especially healthy.
Vitality is full.
Plentiful woman's protruding breasts exaggeration bulge, gigantic incomparable, blocks from the bud by two small sea scallops, has tiny seaweed that looks like momentarily can be cut off, is pulling this to ‚big coconut’. Under the Yue Yang vision moves, can discover that following clothing, is only a seaweed of leaf-shape, blocks from the place of her private, actually cannot cover up its swollen full shape, even visibles faintly a slightly concave arc ditch, to the human a specially intense visual impact, the enticement is unusual.
Regarding the Yue Yang vision, that said that is the Hai Ying Wu female, careless.
Even, but also chins up and chests out proud.
Takes the lead to lead the way.
The perfectly round solid abundant buttocks entire are completely unmasked, buttocks ditch that is small the fine lace seaweed to let person Wolf's blood boiling, believes that so long as finger touches gently, it will be cut off ... That fatally charming, eats like insect bites Heart, is much itchier.
Except for the impotence incompetent man, believes that the normal person can want to extend the evil hand.
„Do not lack prospects, this is the Raging Fire Island characteristics. Here must say that other possibility are not many, but the woman all over the sky everywhere is. Do not see one female could not take a walk, if lets you to all women stark naked heavenly body sand beaches, that can also?” Jiang Ying sees Student Yue Yang to reveal pervert such lewd the expression, rebuked has pinched his darkly. Actually this misunderstood Student Yue Yang, Yue Yang was lascivious, will not divert attention to pick up the little girl in this extremely important time, said again the side also did have more beautiful n times of Hornless Dragon Girl, Yue Yang possible reject what is near at hand and seek what is far away?
Like Hai Ying Wu this type, the body close the West horse type woman, Student Yue Yang instead does not like.
Although before the West horse , after being raised curls upwards, abundant breast fat buttocks, but the skin is not very exquisite, the pore is big, does not have that crispy white jade quality of material, looked from afar thought in the past shocking, approaches carefully looked that will be greatly disappointed.
Yue Yang likes, the woman is that the water makes, instead too does not appreciate regarding the skeleton really weird outline distinct big foreign horse.
Reason that he lewd has looked at opposite side, to conform to rich merchant status of camouflage.
Toad Fatty Judd came, can he be able to bear does not look at this Hai Ying Wu?
Can unseduced, it is estimated that is innate above willpower specially tenacious Ranker, such unusual guest, can the Raging Fire Island person not pay attention specially? On the contrary, the lewd, instead makes opposite side relieved, thought that is not the great person, is only a lusty small role. Moreover Yue Yang looked specially that mainly observes the opposite side characteristics with Divine Vision.
Do not look in this Hai Ying Wu surface the tour guide is only ordinary Level 6 [Elder], in fact she is Quasi-Innate, the strength hideaway is extremely deep.
If there is looked down on her, it is estimated that will let her, as soon as stuttered.
sea parrot clan of life in shallow marine, no matter parrotfish race, is nautilus race, eats the meat.
This Hai Ying Wu, does not know that is any clan, but Yue Yang can one hundred percent affirm that she is legendary ‚Siren Assassin that’ is trained personally by Ocean Emperor, beautiful woman spy who specifically is responsible for prying the information.
Perhaps sees Jiang Ying to stand out from the masses, therefore she on comes the tour guide who is to welcome guests especially.
„Which do four honored guests want to go to go? We have the beautiful volcanic island bathing pool, not only there the hot spring is well-known, can volcanic mud bath of whitening flesh be our characteristics \; Here also ten li (0.5km) silver sand beaches, above imperial wind slippery wave, are the life merriest movements \; Naturally, how could little result in our coral reef, the entire Tong Tian Tower Seventh Floor most famous coral reef, dives there, it can be said that one of the all distinguished guest surely experiences projects \; If wants to play two, we have the luxurious gambling ship \; If wants to sun, we have the golden sand sea breeze supple heavenly body sand beach everywhere \; If wants to rest, we have most comfortable Sunstar Hotel, endures compared with the palace of king, can make the distinguished guest obtain king enjoyment.” The Hai Ying Wu sound sweetly and prettily is Yue Yang and Jiang Ying introduced that Raging Fire Island scenic site, simultaneously speculates Yue Yang and Jiang Ying one line of status in secret.
„Leads us to go to the treasure pavilion, we want to take a look at Auction House to have any good thing.” Jiang Ying spoke, her present status is the princess, Student Yue Yang, excuse me, now he is only responsible for the steward of finance.
„Yes, the distinguished guest please walk toward here along with me, our here has the special lobster speed boat, please!” The Hai Ying Wu sound is very respectful, sugar content is very high.
She when bowing, knits the brows slightly.
Regarding these four guests, her instinct feels strange, two female guard are very normal, male also good, even if a little hides the strength, most also below Quasi-Innate, the willpower is unable to resist own enticement, possibly is not Innate Ranker. However that female, is fierce, the strength hides again, can feel that she is innate above.
Feminine Innate Ranker, as if also has the specially noble status, she early does not come late, what ran up to Raging Fire Island to make at this time?
She for that Artifact?
Has the suspicion!
Rides the lobster speed boat, braves all hardships.
Hai Ying Wu introduced along the way.
Said, while observes Yue Yang and Jiang Ying several people in secret, to exceed looked that she more thinks to confuse.
The clever talk serial introduced after several minutes, suddenly, Hai Ying Wu mentioned a new topic: „Recently we had discovered an ancient sunken wreck, near the abyss oceanic trench, there became the paradise of diver, it is said some people had also found ancient Artifact in inside, because not public, concrete is any Artifact, is actually very clear.”
„Regarding the interest of diving is not very big, I like soaking the hot spring and sunning actually.” The Student Yue Yang lewd looks at the bold breast of Hai Ying Wu.
„Right, you must attempt.” Hai Ying Wu was welcoming the sea breeze, making sea breeze blow the golden long hair, lobster speed boat swing body that also along with swayed intentionally slightly, although she can be entirely still, but to entice Yue Yang, she has used ‚the shaking breast unique skill’ well-trained, immediately the ship swung the human to tremble, the mighty waves were turbulent.
„, This wave ... This wave is really big enough.” Student Yue Yang peeped Jiang Ying, as if has scruples her status.
However quick, does not pay attention while Jiang Ying, he put out a hand to pinch the abundant buttocks of Hai Ying Wu.
Hai Ying Wu ships out the charming look immediately, the performing skill movie queen level.
Jiang Ying aerobic and funny, now she understood finally, this boy is intentionally, before owing oneself, was worried that he was infatuated with.
To treasure pavilion.
The Hai Ying Wu tour guide had finished, but Yue Yang has filled several gold coins toward her control , to continue to invite her as the tour guide. Jiang Ying had not opposed, she now at heart, but also is surprised. A moment ago the Hai Ying Wu words, invisible were hint, was probing itself and Yue Yang thinks of the abyss oceanic trench, secret that simply is knew Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor that will soon be born, has made Ocean Emperor know?
A moment ago Jiang Ying and in the Yue Yang heart secretly shocked, the surface actually maintained composure.
Continues to invite Hai Ying Wu, looks to be able her here, instead pries, digs to many secret ... Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, makes no mistake absolutely, no matter Ocean Emperor whether knew this secret, Yue Yang and Jiang Ying, must win absolutely!
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button