456

„Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ...”
Close more than 30 monsters exude the laughing laughter, regarding the Yue Yang words, they only thinks funny, but is not the threat.
In the front of dozens powerful enemies, said this usefully?
Kills without the amnesty?
This is not the child plays silt, even if shark Fishman Niaux is not in the Variant person community strongest one, but wants to kill him in the sea, easier said than done? Under water is the world of Variant person, because of this huge superiority, Variant talented person, when the space collapses survives.
Young Human, must kill Mutant Fishman in the water, is in the sea superior enormous shark Fishman.
Will this have the possibility?
Shark Fishman Niaux almost smiled the tears to splash.
He uses the tail, is whipping the water splash vigorously.
Laughs to the Yue Yang provocation: „Ha Ha, the kid, you thinks that here is your family's back garden? After do not hold is having the family member to be in violation, is protecting, can not know the immensity of heaven and earth. Are you big this year? Last year also wet the bed? Now wants to display in the front of woman unexpectedly, do you have this strength? You understood that what is called the water battle? Good, come, don't you entrain very much? Kills me! Depending on you, wants to kill me, do not smile dead man good! This is the father in 4000, has listened to a funniest joke, aha, really smiled the [damn|dead] father!”
That Octopusman Old First, hear [words/that] actually knitting the brows head.
He thought that Yue Yang is not very simple, if the ordinary playboys, is impossible to dare before that many enemies to say the boastful talk.
Most makes him feel uncomfortable what is, this young Human, superficial harmless to human and animals, is faintly actually bewildered killing intent, is strange, making people unpredictable.
He can conclude that this youngster hideaway strength, is more formidable than the imagination.
Although has not made war, but Octopusman Old First felt that does not suit.
But, he decided that does not prevent event to evolve.
If can understand the match taking advantage of this, does not injure and oneself, what can you have against it?
„Whale Zhāng, how don't you smile?” In the Variant crowd, there is elephant mudskipper ugly Fishman, turns around to ask nearby body hugest companion.
„This not in the least is funny!” That like great whale common shadow, buzz sound buzz air/Qi reply.
„Good, I forgot your sense of humor not to have! Right, Jí Fēng, what meaning is your this expression? You will not think that shark Fishman Niaux does hit that kid really?” Mudskipper Man also asked another side Swordfish Man.
„We make a bet. Bets 100 deep sea gems.” That Swordfish Man estimated before , is a killer.
He has been silent, but start to talk is the point strategic point.
Said a word Jane Lian.
Mudskipper Man first is one surprised: „Do you bet that young Human to lose or win? Bets him to lose, I do not bet with you, you can only bet him to win!”
Swordfish Man sneers: „Fool will bet him to lose!”
Mudskipper Man listened to the anger eruption, he rises to blush, the giant black spot on face also turned into the purple red, shouts: „Good, if I have won, your bottle regards, if the red sand of treasure turned over to me!”
Swordfish Man nodded, is the agreement.
His nose is light, the expression was wins calm, made Mudskipper Man be mad grasps crazily.
In they talked, Yue Yang with Jiang Ying whisper several, a instruction, has let her so so. The Jiang Ying one by one nod complies, now, she did not transform on own initiative, originally has her of opinion extremely, turns all listens to the arrangement of Yue Yang, unknowingly relies on him. The Jiang Ying promotion aura, Mutant Fishman looked that her strength sends loudly, innate surges upward by low ranking, turns into Level 5 [Innate], seems also has big promotion space, slightly cold.
Starts, they also think that Jiang Ying can with the Yue Yang same place, collaborate converging attack shark Fishman Niaux.
Has not thought that Jiang Ying has not begun.
But rises a higher sky floating, leaves to withdraw from outside the battlefield.
This is the instruction of Yue Yang, because on sea surface and seabed, Mutant Fishman definitely has completely the superiority, if said the upper air, is actually their inferior battlefields.
Jiang Ying can protect oneself, Yue Yang relieved makes war.
He not only need fight, but must to these Mutant Fishman demonstrations of authority, since they know the Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor matter, is very simple, making the fist speak, Ranker can have the final spoils of war. As for rampant shark Fishman Niaux, but Yue Yang first brings the sacrificial victim that punishes one to deter others to execute one person as a warning to others.
Level 6 [Innate] shark Fishman Niaux, but also cannot compare Level 6 [Innate] peak Sky Dragon.
Although there is a seabed superiority, but regarding Yue Yang, the water battle at is not the biggest problem, Xiao Wen Li, Stone Element Medusa and storm beautiful fish, Thunder Naga and Ice Serpent Demon, all are the killing stars in water.
A most important point, after a Prison Emperor Temple war, Yue Yang knew the fatal weakness of Variant person.
Shark Fishman Niaux, will die a tragic death absolutely!
Let alone he opened the mouth to sexually harass Jiang Ying, even if did not have such, Yue Yang also prepared to operate with him.
„Come, kills me quickly, I could not wait to suffer to death, come, what do you use to kill me? Holds my throat with the knife, shears my shark fin to be good? Ha ha ha, if you think that I am only a shark, you made a mistake!” That shark Fishman Niaux ridiculed first, finally summoned pitch-black incomparable strange Grimoire, above has been full of the evil decorative design in a utensil, was specially stranger than Lich King that sacrifice life gain ability Grimoire in Innate Ranker hand, fills degenerated with the chaotic aura.
Yue Yang Heaven's Eye Divine Vision dodges, he discovered that this shark Fishman that pitch-black Grimoire, no longer is Summoning Grimoire.
But is a book ‚degenerates Grimoire’.
Above, no longer has Guardian Spirit Beast and Inherent Skill, only has the shark Fishman head pictures and several contracts Beast, moreover Beast Transformation that summoned became the monster, wisdom was extremely low, only then fight instinct.
No wonder the strength of this fellow declines so fiercely, Level 8 [Innate] falls Level 6 [Innate], he really enough pitiful.
The principle has abandoned this shark Fishman Niaux, Grimoire in his hand has not vanished, but no longer is Summoning Grimoire, the light cover and Inherent Skill, have Guardian Spirit Beast to vanish entirely, is only remaining with Summoning Grimoire same degeneration Grimoire. Thus it can be seen, kills Guardian Spirit Beast or ordinary Beast forcefully, Possession fuses their bodies to maintain life, this secret technique has how evilly, Grimoire also has gotten rid of Master ... This pitiful situation, Yue Yang also first time sees.
In Prison Emperor Temple, Heaven Realm Ranker, although has also done this, but it is estimated that has not achieved certainly.
Their semblance was Transformation, but Summoning Grimoire of some people still existed.
Shark Fishman Niaux estimated that in space collapse, killed many Beast to maintain his life, therefore Grimoire could not preserve, reduced thoroughly is pitiful Corrupt Warrior ... „looks like your this dregs, really did not die also uselessly!” Yue Yang does not have Summoning Grimoire, but holds up Half Moon and Grey Ashes Demon Blade.
The aura, a lot of times of places erupt.
The entire sky, seemed cut two halves by the invisible sharp sword.
Side is blazing hot Raging Inferno Hell, another side, is actually the frost biting cold cold ice hell.
released Yue Yang of innate Level 1 strength, the aura rose dramatically once again, imitates such as Demon King to arrive, entire sea surface is covering one [Power Pressure] strength. In the sky of his left hand, the innumerable frost grains and snowflakes , the broken sunken wrecks of these standing erect oblique cuttings, the gé gé standard is congealing floatingly Ice Frost, sea surface, turns to be grayish white, almost must congeal.
This is also not most terrorist, near the Yue Yang right hand, the a blossoming flower tiny hot lotus, fluttering slowly dances in the air spatially, seems to be the life, calm automatic.
When these hot lotuses one presently, entire sea surface except for scalding hot like hell, one terrifying [Power Pressure] strength.
Mudskipper Man is weakest, cannot resist, by this [Power Pressure] strength, was compelled unexpectedly directly sinks in the sea, dances with joy struggles, is unable to surface.
All Mutant Fishman complexion drastic changes, they have not thought that match merely released innate Level 1 strength, already Way of Hegemon in this way.
This suffocated is [Power Pressure], Level 1 [Innate] youngster Shi Fa comes out unexpectedly?
Really unbelievable!
„Admits defeat, you are not his match!” Body hugest Whale Zhāng, buzz the sound buzz the sound has opened the mouth suddenly, shouts to shark Niaux: „Now stops also with enough time, Niaux, this is not the enemy who you can provoke!”
„No, not!” Shark Fishman Niaux also regretted certainly, but the tree wants Pi people to be concerned about face, he cannot admit defeat to Yue Yang absolutely.
Own solemn lived several thousand years of Ranker, even if the space collapses, can persist in living.
Can admit defeat to young Human really?
Level 1 [Innate] is formidable, can his husband kill Level 6 [Innate]?
Shark Niaux does not believe absolutely that he decides to fight to the end, this battle will be very perhaps frigid, but he did not think one will lose, even if lost, has the honor of fight, yields peacefully, what Innate Ranker is this? Even if no longer is, not long, oneself are also Super Innate, if today admits defeat to a kid of also smelly milk sour odor, do gain ground before the friend?
„Kills! Come, fights it out!” Shark Fishman Niaux, on all Beast to give support, body Transformation, by the body of shark, turns into to grow the giants of eight snake arm fish tail sword thorns, on the bust fish like the human, the lower part was still the shark was also common, body were many several arms, two like the shrimp shape joint pliers, back, then the stone tiger thorn, has been covered with the stinger.
This is manifestation of shark Fishman Niaux strongest strength, after previous war, several hundred years had not appeared.
But, even so.
Octopusman Old First, still tightly frowned.
Two relational and shark Niaux best Mutant Fishman, approaches slightly forward, prepares momentarily to aid.
Yue Yang afterimage vanishes, at the Swordfish Man Jí Fēng shock gaze of Octopusman Old First instant, he flashes past in the shark Fishman Niaux's body, reappears sea surface until the true body, other Mutant Fishman, discovered that Yue Yang has attacked.
„What do you mean?” Shark Fishman Niaux looks at front Yue Yang bewilderedly, did he attack a moment ago? How to attack own body?
„Idiot, you died!” Yue Yang is very speechless.
Turns around, does not look at shark Fishman Niaux one eyes.
In all Mutant Fishman shocking gazes, while shark Fishman Niaux's amazed, two red lines, appears in the shark Fishman Niaux's body, the overlapping cross reappears in Niaux's body ... In Niaux calls out in alarm, his arm falls in abundance, the body is unable to withstand the load inclines, however in the inclined process, splits in the red line place, is divided into several bulks, falls in entering the sea.
Octopusman Old First has not gone to look at Yue Yang, his cold sweat all over the body looks to Swordfish Man Jí Fēng.
In the Swordfish Man Jí Fēng volume, cold sweat drops, muttered, has demonstrated panic-stricken in his heart: „World-Exterminating, World-Exterminating Wheel ...”
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button