416

Yue Yang Cave of the Evil Dragon. After being separated from the imprisoned principle, immediately returns to Grimoire World.
Originally, he wants to call Qilin Girl, obloquies, oneself hit to live to kill to make that a wound, this little girl watch with folded arms, did not have the loyalty. Let alone she cannot also come in imprisoned space, solemn Immortal Beast, Heaven Realm can run amuck, the small imprisoned principle is anything! Also, even if cannot come out, at least also with oneself meow!
But he comes back, sees standing of Qilin Girl idiot colored as in the front.
That juicy small appearance, simply attractive crime.
„Little girl, I am angry very much, the consequence is very serious!" Student Yue Yang to flattering went forward to support by the arm own Qilin Girl so to say.
„Others want to help your, is Phoenix Sisters cannot, perhaps, they thought that this exercises your good opportunity. Also you were are not all right, a little skin could not wrap up the bone! Do not be angry, others are also worried your. Sees this wound good distressed! Come, lets my touch!" Qilin Girl small hands like white jade presses in the Xiao Wen Li top of the head gently, the Seven-coloured Light Pillar writings, imitate such as the rainbow wonderfully ... Xiao Wen Li that the arm is damaged, bathes in the rainbow, the injury restores at the naked eye obvious speed, originally overdraws excessive face whiten her, the small cheek is also ruddy.
„Ha-ha!" Xiao Wen Li injury one good, was happy that two eyes both turned into crescent moon.
Her life source and Yue Yang mutual connection, complete sharing.
When Yue Yang is injured, she will also feel very painful.
Likewise, Qilin Girl one has cured Xiao Wen Li now, Yue Yang starts to feel own pain obtained little affable.
Burns in behind ‚Green Blaze Ghost Fire that' unceasingly worsens rapid reduction, actually still stubbornly was attached to the back of Yue Yang, Yue Yang Innate True Qi overdraws dry astringent, Nirvana Fire must melt in within the body more serious injury, temporarily can only put down, temporarily scatters weak.
Scarlet Consort ‚Red Lotus Fire' is also same, if it were not for Yue Yang builds up the body after Nirvana Fire repeatedly, already made it fire Grey Ashes.
Red Lotus Fire after neck, suppresses the painful to present heavily injured Yue Yang, that is 100+ catties.
If not so, how Yue Yang easily will be separated from the battlefield.
As for Shun Tian ‚Five Transformations Power ' attack, regarding the body of Yue Yang, the wound is heaviest, even has surmounted the attack of Scarlet Emperor to Yue Yang, after all Scarlet Emperor must divert attention to resist Ancient Seal Array and Prison Emperor Divine Seal!
Yue Yang injures very much heavily ...
However. Regarding Qilin Girl, these injuries were too simple.
„Red Lotus not bad, this repugnant ghost fire do you want? You did not want me to extinguish it." The sprout microcheiria's of Qilin Girl white orchid place after the Yue Yang neck seizes gently, seizes Red Dragonfly like the mischievous little girl, the heat degree burns through astonishingly all Red Lotus Fire, in her hands, turned into one tenderly and beautifully ‚Red Lotus'.
Almost in the flash, Red Lotus Fire was built up the success by her.
Turns into existence of visible essence.
Lifelike.
Does not have the difference with the real lotus flower, resembles the fire, resembles Spirit Equipment!
Qilin Girl loosens the hand, that ‚Red Lotus' drifts in the sky, revolves along with the color light of her body slowly, too beautiful to behold, cannot see it completely is the killing terrifying roaring flame! As for Green Blaze Ghost Fire, Yue Yang hurries to indicate to stay behind, cracks a joke, this thing is the Grey Ashes best supplementary energy, which on looks? if it were not for wants to build up these Green Blaze Ghost Fire, Yue Yang also already purified with Nirvana Fire.
After Yue Yang overdraws excessively, almost cannot protect ‚Green Blaze Ghost Fire', is completely invalid regarding Qilin Girl.
She grasps gently in the control, shouted blows the one breath.
Energy Radiance. Flashing before.
On the small hands is not only seven color Flowing Light, but also fragrant overflows, making losing blood quite a lot body heavily injured Yue Yang hear, is out of control an intelligent Qing, the whole body to be happy.
Attaches deep-rooted ulcer of bone Green Blaze Ghost Fire, was built up by the Qilin Girl limit, concentrates existence of pirate-like skull appearance both eyes get angry, Qi Little, it is estimated that only then baby fist size. Yue Yang looked that hurried to snatch, received Platinum to store in the thing rapidly. Level Up of this thing to Grey Ashes Demon Blade was too important, naturally now could not have attended to with it, if in the future integrates Grey Ashes it, believes that the Grey Ashes might multiplies certainly.
Qilin Girl charmingly angry white his eyes, the meaning is who snatched with you extremely?
Blood Queen, Golden Crown Thorny Flower Queen and Barbaric Cow Shadow at the same time calmly are watching, does not dare to go forward, feared that the Qilin Girl influence cures Master.
Let alone their several, were just roared with Fragrant Sleeping Flower rests Yue Shuang Sick Beauty, intensely waited.
If Yue Yu, then she can also be able to help.
However, has Qilin Girl, they believe that Yue Yang definitely is all right, but sees him to put together a wound, is very distressed.
„Fortunately, has not finished a job foot, otherwise must use the big effort to restore!" Qilin Girl except for giving Yue Yang cure injury, comforts Sick Beauty in a soft voice they, during the speeches, the white jade palm is pasting the body of Yue Yang. The chaste energy, an unending stream pours into the body of Yue Yang, making his within the body overdraw dry astringent Innate True Qi, is ordinary like place bottom Water Spring, wells up in the dantian.
„..." Sick Beauty sees Yue Yang now also to the smile that oneself ship out is all right, the corner of the eye one red, almost sheds tears, feared that cries unlucky, hurries to wipe, makes an effort to nod to him, indicated one were not worried that instead hopes he do not have the burden.
In the Qilin Girl hand Radiance is bigger, finally entire covers Yue Yang.
Naked eye obvious.
The wounds in various Yue Yang body places, the heart and chest, two coerce, back, both hands and injury in leg knee each position, quickly is restoring.
Especially is the heart, in two fists by the Shun Tian Five Transformations Power bang \; first, ‚dragon shape' \; first, ‚wind and thunder', has almost not exploded broken, Yue Yang has not supported by hard and stubborn effort by the bodies of bodies of several nearly dying luckily, Nirvana Fire builds up the body repeatedly, in addition Xiao Wen Li Life Force linked to Summoner, Yue Yang was not worried one by Shun Tian fist instant kill, but is injured unavoidably. Under so serious injury. If no Qilin Girl, depends upon Yue Yang he to restore by Innate True Qi, believes at least ten days or half a month, can change for the better completely.
Thoroughly restores the one hundred percent battle efficiency, ten days or half a month is uncertain.
But, after a day medicine skilled artist such treatment of Qilin Girl, ten minutes, Yue Yang heavily injured already good most probably, about 80%.
Pi Waishang restores to be quicker.
The internal injury is slightly slow, it is estimated that also needs Yue Yang to continue to moisten the restoration with Innate True Qi slowly.
Sees the Qilin Girl skilled artist, Sick Beauty to sob with emotion.
The small hands cover up the lip. Bites the silver tooth tightly, suppresses in the throats to sob, cures, immediately clashes, closely is hugging Yue Yang, like usually is not evading red, Duo Duo and Ah Man their these gradually clever Guardian Spirit Beast, is kissing the cheeks of Yue Yang excitedly, when he hugs and kisses has not shunted, but returns to the kiss delightedly.
Earth Fire Ethereal Spirit looks from afar, she of element body, is unable to understand the body injured concept.
Qilin Girl lets go to the Xiao Wen Li booth natural, peak peak fragrant shoulder.
Expressed that this is the small wound, oneself may govern at fingertips.
Xiao Wen Li was happy.
She on Yue Yang, jumps over the Qilin Girl bosom, hugs Qilin Girl to kiss one greatly, like a moment ago kissed Yue Yang such.
„I do not like the child ... Ok!" Qilin Girl ships out appearance that does not care about freely, but could see that she likes Xiao Wen Li their being intimate with.
After the cure, Yue Yang restored the most strength now.
Some Qilin Girl, her will not be in danger, the war, can only be endures suffering to come under attack.
However, Yue Yang from the fight experience that in the storm obtains, the blood and iron will that type surpasses own limit to endure patiently and burst out the unparalleled courage and pain of whets repeatedly wait / etc. these, is actually in his experience process the inestimable growth. After this time in view of Scarlet Emperor killed the war forcefully, Yue Yang had enough confidence, established him to take a step to promote the super Ranker foundation at one fell swoop. Surmounts own super Ranker facing three strengths, facing a six thousand years ago terrifying innate, Yue Yang does not fear completely, he uses various farm and situations, in various Chilean ideas and attack methods, heavily injured match.
Although heavily injured runs away, may in fact, he be today's victor.
Prize that Yue Yang wins, is not some Artifact, is not Scarlet Emperor that bloody arm, but is the confidence, courage and will!
In the future!
„First do not attend to is being intimately good. Scarlet Emperor absolutely does not have the seal to be successful." Qilin Girl has exploded secret.
„What? Cannot!" Yue Yang listened to the sweat.
He personally sees Scarlet Emperor heavily injured, had drawn in the seal space by Ancient Seal Array, thinks this goods at least must seal several years under the place, not think own storm was actually defeated.
Shun Tian and Black Prince have what Artifact, has rescued Scarlet Emperor?
The mind summon of Scarlet Consort really so is fierce, once again Scarlet Emperor calling? Scarlet Emperor heavily injured is the affirmation, after attack of World-Exterminating Wheel, Nirvana Fire and Innate Sword Qi, again after Prison Emperor Divine Seal pounds again, the skull split, an arm cut off, finally got up by the seal, can he also work loose again in Ancient Seal Array?
Cave of the Evil Dragon.
All mercenary soldiers left.
Shun Tian, Black Prince and his subordinate Hellfire Black Dragon and Black Flame Scarlet Dragon as well as two teams of Dragon Hunters leave successively.
Hurricane did obeisance to past good friend Fire Spitting corpse has done obeisance, sees Scarlet Emperor and Scarlet Consort is hugging the kiss, has not killed own meaning, left rapidly.
Avalanche Cave of the Evil Dragon everywhere, finally only remaining Scarlet Emperor and Scarlet Consort of right arm.
When the people go far, Scarlet Emperor ‚bang' falls on the ground suddenly.
The blood, stops gu coming out from the mouth freely.
He is also the spent force, if to not cancel Shun Tian and Black Prince these two big Ranker vigilance, the support body, he already could not shoulder forcefully. After Yue Yang over and over attack, Scarlet Emperor feels the incomparable weariness, if that youngster again strong little, then really very dangerous ... Luckily, Shun Tian and Black Prince have not collaborated to strike to kill the Scarlet Consort courage, their non- is the strength is insufficient, but is the oversuspicious self-preservation, finally helped the success of Scarlet Emperor to get out of trouble imperceptibly darkly.
„We quickly leave here, finds a place to heal from a wound, if Ranker of real Supreme rank, that is the enemy who we most need to guard against." Scarlet Emperor coughs, under supporting by the arm of Scarlet Consort, he has stood painfully.
„Your hand ..." Scarlet Consort cries in an awful condition.
„All right, through the secret technique and Heaven Crystal, its Guild Master comes out." Scarlet Emperor is damaged heavily, still maintained the pride of Emperor type: „This is a lesson, is I conquers the caution of Lower Realm. It, will remind me never to lower one's guard. Beloved Consort, you could rest assured that I will again never make another Prison Emperor crop up, that youngster not bad, but, my these time will not make him grow absolutely again like Prison Emperor, becomes my life powerful enemy!"
„Prison Emperor is how fierce, I am not quite clear, but I want to tell you, I am not quite same as him!" Yue Yang moves sideways to appear suddenly, both eyes are still glittering one and only the light of taunt.
„Did your wound, restore unexpectedly?" Scarlet Emperor looks, shock!
„Has words to be called ‚gets sick while you, wants you to assign!', If Prison Emperor, he will perhaps not get rid to the severely wounded person, he is the honor proud Emperor, is I, I am different from him, I am Rascal, mean is my household register, shameless is my real name. Therefore, excuse me, lived the 6,000 years senior, making me make funeral arrangements to you!" Yue Yang said at the same time that World-Exterminating Wheel and Nirvana Fire Spear of left hand are uneven.
His killing intent, eruption, to night.
The second storm, starts once more.
0 To display comments and comment, click at the button