461

Yue Yang Teleportation leaves, hears titter that Hornless Dragon Girl Jiang Ying this young girl eats.
She saw him to raise a rumpus to Hai Ying Wu a moment ago actually.
Thinks has not seen.
She also knows that Yue Yang does not have to imagine discourteous that Hai Ying Wu, but stemming from confusing the necessity of enemy, but this play developed real, she thinks that Hai Ying Wu was traced the buttocks to raid the pitiful appearance that the chest also has to force oneself to look cheerful, could not bear funnily. Meanwhile, in the heart also pleased, this Hai Ying Wu regards is in itself an enemy, has monitored closely, happen to reported the gut retaliation!
Tong Tian Tower, Seventh Floor, Old Dragon Residence.
Old Dragon Residence is the fine scenery recluse mystical place, is green security region.
Little carnivorous Demon Beast exists extremely, only then few vegetarian diet class small creature, these fawn small rabbits is also familiar with the peaceful wooded mountain life, is not shy.
Flies from Teleportation Array forward more than ten kilometers, arrives at the Old Dragon valley.
Here, is the place that the Old Hornless Dragon old age lives in seclusion, the fine scenery, the butterfly in pairs, everywhere the fresh flower, the fragrance. Several remain behind the wyrmlingkin healthy women and several Spider Witch here, seeing Jiang Ying this Lady to come back, hurried to go forward to salute upon meeting.
Also sees returns together, Yue Yang this Human.
When they are at respectful saluting upon meeting, sizing up secretly, in secret is curious he and relations of Lady.
„When I young, had lived quite long some time grandfather here, but, mostly lives in Spider Canyon with the maternal grandmother, sometimes, she will lead me to go to the Human world to play, Soaring Dragon Continent I, although has not gone, but Wonderful Orchid Continent, Ao Jia Continent and Ancient Wind Continent I have gone. These Continent, like Soaring Dragon Continent, readily do not allow other families to enter, we fabricate a status casually, can go. Is very happy with the grandfather and maternal grandmother life, because does not manage the matter that I practice, if lives with Mother together, that was painful, the training was strict ... What a pity, father Mother accompanies Tong Tian Tower Tenth Floor to explore Gate of Heaven Realm secret, dozens years had not seen them, do not know that they are now what kind of!”
Returns to Old Dragon Residence, Jiang Ying to lead Yue Yang to visit her former residence , before mentioning all her sorts.
Student Yue Yang is secret.
If a girl is willing to share her past secret with a man, showed that she has the favorable impression to him, otherwise, she will be such will not do absolutely.
Can look, Jiang Ying this Hornless Dragon Girl is quite lonely.
Old Hornless Dragon early passed away, when Jiang Ying or child, he because the wound heavy does not recover, elapses weakly, senilly and finally.
Then Jiang Ying lived with maternal grandmother Spider Empress, passed a happy childhood.
This good boundary not to be long, Spider Empress is missing.
Small Hornless Dragon Girl has to return to Old Dragon Residence to live with the parents, undergoes the extremely strict training, but is not quite long, the parents also accompany to go to Tong Tian Tower Tenth Floor to explore Gate of Heaven Realm, dozens years have not come back. Jiang Ying has to live with the sister-in-law, sister-in-law several years ago had found the husband, she has to continue to live alone, runs in Old Dragon Residence and Spider Canyon two places, for a while replaces the maternal grandfather to make Spider Empress, for a while here comes back to make Hornless Dragon Girl.
In the lonely life, she tries hard to practice, aims at achieving Mythical Beast.
Until, has met Yue Yang.
She starts to have the first male friend, moreover is not similar Dragonkin, but is Human!
„Your parents look like very formidable, you do not need to be worried about their securities.” Yue Yang according to three points, cannot obtain the Jiang Ying parents not to be simple. First, the bloodline inherit, the Jiang Ying father is son after Old Hornless Dragon and Gold Dragon King, mother is silver dragon Great Thane and Spider Empress descendant, in four Blood Link, any is not somebody who is easy to deal with \; Second, experience place that to go, is Tong Tian Tower Tenth Floor, without the Level 9 [Innate] above strength, do not think, went to die, had daughters is Level 7 [Innate], then the Jiang Ying father mother, definitely was the expert of Level 9 [Innate] above strength \; The third point, her parents give Black Dragon Leather Armor that she makes are special Artifact, has the extremely serious component, can strengthen the physique, the promotion practice speed, will not burst oneself, obtained knowledge inheritance and Yue Gong Puppet Grimoire Yue Yang, thinks research one this set of mystical Black Dragon Pi Kai, obviously its value.
Draws back 10,000.
This Black Dragon Leather Armor secret method does not raise, it is also the pure Black Dragon skin does, world, how many Ranker also there are able to put on true Black Dragon Leather Armor?
With many that the wyrmlingkin leather pretends, ‚Black Dragon Leather Armor that’ in the Artifact store sells, is not Leather Armor that the Black Dragon skin makes, but is black dragon Leather Armor, both name is the same, but the significance difference was far.
Before Jiang Ying arrives at a room, suddenly brings a bashfulness, halts.
She uses the pale-green eye pupil to peep Yue Yang from purple hair, brought to select burning desire saying: „This, this is my room, does not have attractively any ...” In her mouth said like this that actually thinks very much Yue Yang goes to have a look. Stemming from acting with constraint of young girl, her embarrassed start to talk invited, but made hint vaguely, hopes that can cause the Yue Yang curiosity.
How Yue Yang can not know that her regard, he ha-ha smiles, teases her to say intentionally: „Since does not have any attractiveness, we have a look to elsewhere again!”
Such remarks, in Jiang Ying heart a disappointment.
Slightly angry this fellow how this ... Is stamping in secret fully, sees Yue Yang fast to put out a hand suddenly, pushes the door to enter, knows that he teases intentionally his, the feeling of anger in heart transfers to be pleasantly surprised and shy all of a sudden, one type makes him look through the concern greatly the embarrassed feeling, but also has to plant to this type ‚deceiving people behavior’ quite feels joyfully. He was too intelligent, own hint can also hear, is not blockhead of that puzzled character and style. In Jiang Ying Yu Xiujiong puts out a hand to block, as if not want to make Yue Yang go, actually she does this, but wants to scatter tenderly, indicated one did not invite on own initiative his, but was he rushes barbarically.
„Cannot enter, how you can like this! This inside does not have anything to be attractive!” Jiang Ying cannot certainly block Yue Yang, she is only the main point small face.
„Quite fragrant!” Yue Yang enters, smells the light virgin delicate fragrance.
Actually on this light delicate fragrance Hornless Dragon Girl has, but that Black Dragon Leather Armor has to suppress the special effect of aura, is Yue Yang, the average person is fortunately impossible to smell that fragrance. It seems like that is Jiang Ying parents' one protection to daughter, must know that many Demon Beast search the trail with the smell, that Black Dragon Leather Armor almost isolates the smell, to Demon Beast of sharp nose, this type of suppression aura is the best defense.
Also because of this, the Jiang Ying innate strength, a more hidden trace, ordinary warrior easily will unable to look.
Regarding the Yue Yang heartfelt praise, jade face of Jiang Ying one red.
She runs quickly, snatches before Yue Yang, her thinks that lets item that Yue Yang cannot look, collects in the cabinet.
Actually nothing but is hugs Xiong zai, the small long ear rabbit doll and so on item, some small childish adorable clothes and flesh color pyjamas these, Yue Yang looked at her disposition also likely child, the human has grown actually up, when the psychology also fondly remembered childhood all sorts.
Because perhaps, is lonely, protecting of very deficient family member!
Yue Yang has not practiced Body Fusion Technique with Jiang Ying immediately, but was she has played one all day.
For example plays swing childish game, Jiang Ying likes playing, she can definitely fly in the sky, but sits on the swing pushes to throw by Yue Yang, will be merry yelled, happy. Goes to the kitchen the help, is she the matter that likes doing, but adds to the chaos mostly, has Yue Yang to accompany her, she even wants to make an ultra-large dough, what a pity finally was defeated, has to be divided into dozens, making her regret one in the morning.
In the afternoon, Yue Yang accompanies her to swim.
When her most proud matter, is the competition has exceeded Yue Yang, stands bent down in the shore, to just surfaced Yue Yang saying: „I and others must doze off, can you also be slow?”
To the evening, she has not hated to rest.
Although in the mouth had not said that but she hopes very much Yue Yang continues to accompany her, the eye a little moves aside erratically, does not dare to look at Yue Yang.
„Before telling rested , the story? I am impossible to make that piffle, I also want to find a person to tell me!” Yue Yang gives her under very much intelligently a stair.
„Good, you play the role of the child, I am the Sir, I said to you!” Really, Jiang Ying when heard has been enthusiastic, she is drawing Yue Yang, him according to own bed, then pulls out this book from the bookshelf, thinks of the serious appearance, must to a Yue Yang lecture of story, coax him to sleep. She does not have to realize one have made anything, perhaps in the subconscious, she did not mind that Yue Yang lies on her bed.
„Shouted whistling ...” Yue Yang lies down falls asleep, in hand takes one ‚please with the person of falling asleep spoke’ the sign, this action, making Jiang Ying almost smile to lose is mad, she poured on Yue Yang, the small fist knocked his chest fiercely, was glad the tears to come out.
Also has not known how long, she had realized this posture is a little ambiguous.
Has to gain ground embarrassed, has a look at Yue Yang.
Discovered that he closes one's eyes does not know to think anything, lays down the broad and handsome forehead quietly, listens quietly his heartbeat.
Hornless Dragon Girl Jiang Ying sighed suddenly spookily, the sound is extremely light extremely lightly: „Later, when fires off Ocean Emperor, again nobody spoke to me, I will turn into the original appearance, an orphan all alone ... Even if there is father Mother, no matter they also I ...”
Yue Yang puts out a hand, caresses her supple purple hair lightly: „Actually, I am also an orphan, with you almost, is such!”
The Jiang Ying body shakes slightly, gains ground, looks at Yue Yang by the pale-green eye pupil, suddenly has discovered companion like the small kitty of vagrant.
She has not spoken, but closely holds in the arms Yue Yang.
Two very big teardrops, silent, falls in the long eyelash.
Resembles weeps, has same problem ... The complex mood, Jiang Ying do not talk clearly, she feels that present like saw dawn in the lonely darkness, has companion to appear in the front, is he, oneself henceforth no longer lonely.
The orphans, finally had companion.
Since is the orphans, why not to accompany the colleague?
Jiang Ying silent has cried a while, suddenly stopped crying to smile, small face a weeping beauty, the cherry lips actually could not bear the upward curved arc: „Good, your this fellow is an orphan, good, later is taken care of you by me! I take care of the human to be very fierce, you listened my to be right!”
Yue Yang was caressing the big hand of her hair, has not received with enough time.
Hornless Dragon Girl Jiang Ying, works on his big hand suddenly boldly, puts own waist border it, making him also hug itself.
Perhaps is away from the quilt, felt that is not quite clear, she steals into the bedding all of a sudden, hand and foot [Coiling Roots] like holding in the arms Yue Yang of small octopus, the body closely is pasting him, the milk-white bosom extrusion in his chest, does not think completely shy, only then well satisfied happiness. Such warm hug, after childhood days, she had not felt for a long time for a long time.
In the warm hug of family member compared with the memory, seemed to be more a security sense.
One type had not felt the male aura, fills the whole body, in he embraces fiery, she indescribable happy feelings.
Perhaps, this is the legendary happiness!
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button