448

Phoenix Fairy Beauty, Sky Calamity, Sky Crime, Sky Fury and the others want to fly, has a look at gloomy Golden Giant image above mutation.
Force of Law actually all person firmly foot pin rods in ground.
In this flash, anybody cannot move.
Besides this gloomy Golden Great Wolf, the innumerable Purple Gold color flame and silver-white thunder and lightning, the combustion, roams in the Golden Giant image body surface. In the sky, when does not know, has a blossoming flower flame Red Lotus to fall, everywhere dances in the air, is accompanying this type hot lotus that has the [Power Pressure] strength, cold air terrifying Ice Frost, snowflake shape, thick falling.
Meanwhile, innumerable silver lightning, like the Spirit Python spread glide between the ice and fire, crackling make noise.
All people look at several nearly to suffocate, a person destiny image cannot have these many changes.
Never has a destiny image of person to be so real.
That feared that is Sky Pearl his destiny image , is only exists for several seconds, rapidly vanishes.
But, the destiny image of Yue Yang this boy, existed for over one minute, but also does not have the sign that empty vanishes, even is getting more and more bigger, more and more presentation of change.
Even if Abnormal, doesn't need such to exaggerate?
In the heart most envies Yue Yang Sky Tribulation, almost does not have one to kill on the ground!
Compared with Yue Yang, his 80 meters destiny image is not including the dwarf, did not only compare with a Yue Yang image under foot that about 200 meters high great wolf!
The people compared with the human, are mad dead man!
In Sky Tribulation good over the face.
Phoenix Fairy Beauty actually excited incomparable, jade face is crimson, the excited desire sobs, she thought that Yue Yang was really makes every effort to succeed.
Yue Yang has killed Sky Dragon, completely because, although everybody does not hold strangely, but is a little always embarrassed, this is also she suggested that Sky Pearl makes Yue Yang join Demon Hall becomes the new Ten Great Sky Demons reason, is reimburses Demon Hall Celestial Demon. However, she has not thought that Yue Yang so makes every effort to succeed unexpectedly, not only fight a duel Six Great Sky Demons Undefeated, but also when accepting destiny test, breaks the Sky Pearl maximum ratio record easily, after becoming unprecedented in history and believes also absolutely, ultimate existence of non- future!
If according to the Yue Yang usual tone, that were too powerful!
Sky Calamity is also excited reddens all over the face, is gripping tightly the small fist, as if must momentarily give Yue Yang to cheer.
The Dark Gold Great Wolf image has blocked from the above sky, in addition covering up of Fire Lotus rime and lightning, above had any mutation, ground Sky Calamity and Sky Crime and the others in do not see clearly, but all people know that the above mutation are more.
The Yue Yang mind and Card of Destiny unite.
His both eyes shut tightly, the complete mind integrated into the Card of Destiny principle world.
The immersion, immerses, does not know how completely the outside world changes.
He is gaining Force of Law, senses a that special capability demonstration the boundary. Along with the Card of Destiny flash blazing to limit, Yue Yang has face upwarded to roar suddenly, the mountain peak that his bone-chilling cold energy of body sending out, the earthshaking, hard ground and stands erect crazily is swinging regrets, such as like that shivers in the earthquake, the ground innumerable crevasses, in all directions proliferate like the spider web.
The hillside of far mountain at avalanche.
Originally the giant stone of summit, tumbling of hong long long under.
When the Yue Yang unconsciousness waves the arm, that gloomy Golden Giant image, is also making the similar movement.
Those who let the human for it terrifying is, the sky, actually does not know when institute split an opening, east, the western sky, strange [Earth Split] has become two halves.
The sunny sky, inexplicably becomes the sky is black and the earth is gloomy.
Dark Cloud is billowing.
The blood red moon evildoer drill, is glittering disappointed Radiance.
In the free time of Dark Cloud tuck dive, Phoenix Fairy Beauty, Sky Calamity they see, the bright day stars die unceasingly, delimits roaring flame Radiance, pounding of hong long long is falling the earth ... The world collapses, meteor shock-wave, earth all deconstructions ... Compared with Sky Pearl, Sky Law, Sky Wrath, Sky Tribulation, Sky Crime, Sky Calamity and the others the destiny images, the Yue Yang destiny image wants terrifying thousands of times.
Even if knows perfectly well is false, this is only the image, does not exist.
But is better than Phoenix Fairy Beauty and Sky Calamity their these Celestial Demon, frightens fearful and apprehensive. Because was too real, these images let the human such as near the solid boundary, seeing the meteor to work as to pound, calmly like Sky Crime, swallows the saliva to resist the heart to fear darkly. As for Sky Fury, Sky Kill and Sky Sword, one type unrestrainedly leaps, impulsion that flees.
In fact, regardless of they want to make any response not to be impossible.
Force of Law, all person anchorage.
„This, Sky Wolf Howling at the Moon, group star falls from the sky \; Heaven Falls and Earth Rends, calamity of destruction. This picture is the reflections of our generation of Celestial Demon, but all people are only the partial little, has Yue Family Third Young Master, is the true reflection.” Sky Crime muttered, his black metal chain closely was forcing his arm, the neck and body, almost must strangle him. Washes to redeem in the pardoned crime that almost suffocates, the painful Sky Crime both eyes illumination, with his special Inherent Skill ability, saw little destiny’s revealation.
His boundary is insufficient, only sees clearly for several seconds, namely cannot support.
black metal chain, makes noise his whole body bone Untidy-looking gé gé, the pardoned crime of soul washes to redeem, is lets experience personally his heavily injured.
Puff!
A blood spurts from the Sky Crime mouth in violently, splashes in the ground.
When Sky Crime gives up continue see clearly the destiny, black metal chain relaxes immediately, making him slow the one breath.
Only is several seconds, the skin of Sky Crime Untidy-looking has gotten sucked into broken, the body whirls around, luckily he is formidable Celestial Demon, otherwise tries to see clearly the principle penalty of destiny, will make him pass away.
„Was a pity that still did not see clearly truth, but, the Demon Hall future, is Yue Family Third Young Master is definitely related, this point I have not misread.” Sky Crime brings the point to regret, brings the point to feel relieved. Regarding the Demon Hall future, that Sky Crime most regards as important, even must regard as important compared with Sky Pearl. Ten Great Sky Demons can die, but Demon Hall cannot certainly perish. This protection, is previous generation Celestial Demon, leaves responsibility that Sky Crime inherits, only then Sky Crime this ability and Inherent Skill Celestial Demon, can achieve.
Actually even if Sky Crime did not say that everybody also knew.
Yue Yang this boy has such huge destiny image and such many Vision, comprehensive, the enlightenment is hidden, the Demon Hall future, related will not be strange with him!
Phoenix Fairy Beauty relaxed obviously, oneself recommended Yue Yang to join Demon Hall, was really correct.
This, is not only favorable for Demon Hall, to Yue Yang, is helpful.
If there is destiny.
He is the choice of destiny!
What a pity, Yue Yang does not know these from the start, he does not know one have extracted Card of Destiny conveniently, will make such big noise. When he opens the eye, after is three minutes. Regarding occurring all, Yue Yang does not remember completely that he only knows has one special strength, entered own body mystically, fuses with own Devour energy together.
Before he opens the eye, all images desalinated vanish.
He sees only, is in the hand this card.
What card has Yue Yang pulled out?
In everybody heart is very curious.
Phoenix Fairy Beauty, Sky Calamity, Sky Kill, Sky Sword and the others collect to look that Sky Crime actually slightly smiles bitterly.
He knows what Yue Yang pulls out is which card ... ‚Sky Wolf’, in all cards, destroys World-Exterminating on behalf of devouring the stars only the card, is in all Card of Destiny, most ominous! Compared with the god of death, slaughters, the trial, the deconstruction, Aurora, the hell, the blood tower and so on ominous cards are terrorist, because of this card one, the representative destroys World-Exterminating, represents all Shen dusk.
Vision, demonstrated like this.
Sky Wolf Howling at the Moon, group star falls from the sky, Heaven Falls and Earth Rends, calamity of destruction.
„What card is this? World not like the world, destiny not like destiny, Sky Wolf not like Sky Wolf?” Sky Calamity has felt strange, she actually does not know the card in Yue Yang hand.
„Had the mutation?” Phoenix Fairy Beauty is also stunned.
On gloomy gold card in Yue Yang hand, were many many wrapped in a shroud of obscurity decoration grains, like representing ‚the world’ card such, big tree, but also like representing ‚destiny’ card surface, golden great hands, even also represents ‚Sky Wolf’ card such, there is an extremely bright star, the sky background hidden only yawn Devour myriad things Sky Wolf!
Well?
Sky Crime also surprised inexplicable, he stared at the card in Yue Yang hand to look at for quite a while first, then lowered the head Card of Destiny in several hand.
What is strange, in his hand is 36 Card of Destiny.
Also many!
Possibly to be how many a card?
Sees Yue Yang to pull out obviously in own hand ... analyse, opens Card of Destiny in hand again carefully, originally represented the world, the destiny and Sky Wolf card vanished, as if has not always appeared. Three cards that comes out newly are ‚World Tree’, ‚Wheel of Destiny’ and ‚Sky Wolf Star’, Sky Crime in great surprise, these three new cards, not only have not seen, the explanation and rank of above presentation, with originally also different.
Uses World Tree as an example.
World Tree: Representative out of the ordinary wisdom and long life. Selection obtains to develop the Plant-type Beast Spiritual Wisdom ability, shares the life with Plant-type Beast.
This card was different from before completely, beforehand ‚the world’, was highest grade card, selection can obtain the perfect creativity, can create the world myriad things, the only balance, was the success ratio issue.
The world and World Tree, one is highest grade card, one is middle grade card.
The card is similar, but the World Tree even high grade card is not.
The destiny with Wheel of Destiny is also same, the destiny is completely free, never reversible destiny control \; Wheel of Destiny, is only a small curse, can transport wickedly is encumbered, in a short time has bad luck. As for Sky Wolf and Sky Wolf Star, is the difference is more enormous, Sky Wolf representative World-Exterminating, has the relations with legendary World Exterminator Demon Wolf devouring the world destruction of heaven and earth, selection, will obtain the deconstruction strength, strikes the life that kills to have certain probability forever to be destroyed, that feared that is strong innate, is unable to continue to survive by the soul condition, compared with Sky Pearl, the Sky Law deconstruction strength is fearful.
Sky Wolf Star, is a low-grade goods destiny card, the ability that obtains is whenever brightest Sky Wolf Star appears in the sky, the strength of selection turns time, all starry skies are the Beast might promote five times.
„How can like this?” Let alone the bystander, was Sky Crime also looks bewilderedly, felt inconceivable.
„Were many a card? This, this is good thing!” The response of Phoenix Fairy Beauty is quickest, hurries being Yue Yang that card forces in his pocket, later this is the biography is his card. As for Yue Yang that exclusive card, these Yue Yang also looks at not clear Ancient Rune, is any meaning, she chooses to neglect, is always Card of Destiny that 100 cards have, turned into 101 cards, she does not trace, exists in any case is reasonable!
„, Later in Demon Hall, called you ‚Sky Wolf’!” Sky Crime is unable to understand the writing in Yue Yang card surface, because that is Ancient Rune, no one can understand, since is based on the Sky Wolf card, has at the same time the world and destiny, he decides to say officially Yue Yang is Sky Wolf.
„Good, this name got up right, inborn big pervert, he was inborn big pervert, calling Sky Wolf to be most appropriate!” Sky Calamity pats the small hands to cheer the celebration.
„I thought that your small buttocks were itchy?” Student Yue Yang looked very much sinisterly to fragrant buttocks that Sky Calamity that very curls upwards.
„Elder Sister Sky Law, the brother-in-law bullies me, is in front of your to sexually harass me, you or , this big pervert have not thrown! The elder sister, you may probably protect small and weak Sky Calamity, others fear!” Sky Calamity hides Phoenix Fairy Beauty complained, thought of one by the idiot rabbit appearance that Great Grey Wolf bullied.
„...” Student Yue Yang wants to explain that very much Ming was your this young girl entices the father, finally endured not saying that first in the heart, waited to seize the opportunity, on certain this hateful young girl!
Sexually harasses?
Sexually harassing is anything, the brother-in-law sexually harasses sister-in-law, but this glorious tradition of Soaring Dragon Continent history!
Escapes under the entanglement of Sky Calamity this little girl with great difficulty, Yue Yang hurries to bring Phoenix Fairy Beauty to go home, the maternal home people have seen, everybody also agreed that but did not have the nuptial chamber, can Student Yue Yang this not worry? As for Sky Calamity, this young girl clever person must very much, think temporarily push down she is not easy, now cannot attend to sexually harassing her, found the way to take Phoenix Fairy Beauty to say first again.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button