467

A Shark King appearance, Tuna General and Bighead Carp General item of dew happy expression.
Hai Ying Wu also in secret relaxed, finally has caught up, if makes that Masked Guy kill the leech, then the matter will be beyond any help. The Masked Guy manner is rampant, even if to Raging Fire Island, had known perfectly well that is Ocean Emperor your majesty sphere of influence, dares to begin to kill people, even dares to attack three General of the Sea, showed that behind him is powerful, may not in Ocean Emperor under your majesty.
Has the conflict with him, very unwise.
Ocean Emperor your majesty important matter also misses for several hours to start, cannot cause complications absolutely again.
„Shark King, this person provokes my emperor the dignity, but also begins to attack me and others, the manner is rampant, is arrogant and conceited, the subordinate is incompetent, harms my emperor the dignity, asking Shark King to fall the crime.” Tuna General and Bighead Carp General hurry partly to kneel to apologize, as for Hai Ying Wu, hurries to kneel down to greet.
„You get up!” Shark King has not gone to look at Tuna and Bigheaded Carp, even has not gone to look that hangs burns the leech of painful call letter on the lance point.
He looks to Yue Yang.
According to Tuna and Bigheaded Carp two ideas, let alone has Shark King of Level 8 [Innate] strength to come, is any in Eight Great Sea Marshals, comes here, can level that Masked Guy completely. Because Sea Marshal also has Level 5 [Innate], even the Level 6 [Innate] strength, takes such Masked Guy also to have more than enough to spare.
Those who let all people not think, Shark King has not flown into a rage.
Is on the contrary modest.
Shark King cups one hand in the other across the chest to Yue Yang, sent regards affably with a face all smiles: „Welcome to Raging Fire Island. Although the occurrence of my not too clear matter, but I believe that all that cuts, misunderstand, misunderstands absolutely!”
This saying, Tuna and Bigheaded Carp almost do not have to make the saliva choke while still alive.
They think that Shark King will use finger, even if instant kill ant such, pinches this Masked Guy finger, has not thought that he actually so responded.
Said that this words, is really by hot tempered temperament being well-known entire Tong Tian Tower Seventh Floor Shark King? Really inconceivable ... He should not be will pretend?
Hai Ying Wu actually hears the sweating sweat.
Shark King wants the affable color, this Masked Guy can it be that simple character?
Thinks again his every word and deeds, Hai Ying Wu is criticizes is in itself a fool, if not super Ranker, the manner so will be how rampant? Does not have the strength so to be also rampant, can he live really now? Perhaps was already butchered!
„Do you know me?” Yue Yang knows certainly that Shark King knows itself, although the appearance of Titan ordinary warrior does not know that but in the Super Innate group, definitely has spread, is Tong Tian Tower Seventh Floor rules all sea areas Shark King, if links Titan Brothers not to listen, then he does not need to call Shark King, must be called the deaf person directly. Also, Shark King and Thunder Stronghold Chong Ni was a good friend, the matter that if he cannot Yue Yang this Young Titan appeared strange!
Kills Nightmare Nian Hu, to extinguish Monster Eye, to cut Sky Dragon.
Young Titan status kill that many Innate Ranker, Shark King , if not know that what he also does mix?
Even if starts not to dare the one hundred percent determination, but looked that Yue Yang that calm facial expression and did not matter the manner that expert helped, what character Shark King knows immediately.
It can be said that in entire Tong Tian Tower, innate that coming anything to come, does not compare this person to have a headache.
He is young, the strength is outstanding.
Strength stronger Shun Tian and Black Prince also make him make head and face filthy with grime, Great Demon King Baruth to make him rush in Demon Palace, the face countenance all lose, does not have how. Soaring Dragon Continent, because of his appearance, Black Prison King has to start ahead of time conquers the plan, these, Shark King knows. Even he also knows that in Eastern Region Demon Race, this youngster fame spreads broadly, Southern Border Monster King and Dragon Emperor of rebellion show good will to this youngster, even if his kill Southern Border Monster King efficiently under Nine-Headed Demon Marshal.
Has Nirvana Fire and World-Exterminating Wheel youngster, one 20 years old promote the innate Abnormal talent on oneself.
He since birth, invincible.
All looks down on his person, any person, will pour in his under foot, becomes the history ... „Young Titan grand reputation, how Old Shark I can not know. This time comes Raging Fire Island, which Old Shark has to lose welcomes, today receives your majesty to go on patrol busily, otherwise cannot so neglect. Young Titan, please first arrive at 5 Star Emperor Suite to sit, drinks the cup young wine, when my emperor came, Old Shark gives you to present, believes that your majesty knows Young Titan you came, will be overjoyed, he is always the love like the life, Ha Ha. Comes the human, directs Young Titan to 5 Star Emperor Suite, must entertain by the highest courtesy.” A Shark King saying, all people thought that big such as fights.
Young Titan this name, but also has not listened.
But, looks at the Shark King manner, this fellow simply is the unprecedented in history distinguished guest, is King Chong Ni, Southern Border Monster King and Northen Desert Demon King they come this, has not needed the highest courtesy to entertain.
„Do not come this, I fear troublesome, so long as there is a place to sit on the line.” Yue Yang thinks of does not know that the Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor news, opens the mouth to see the mountainous region to ask: „The Shark King senior, I do not come empty, heard that your Raging Fire Island has the rare treasure, is really false? Let alone does not have, I received a top-secret information, said that Artifact at least is above Grade 8 Holy Level, therefore do not flicker with any Gold-ranked Artifact I, these thing, only then the child believes.”
„Ha Ha, Brother Young Titan, you really look like legendary to be so straightforward. Artifact indeed has, but ...” Shark King has a headache now dies, his one hundred percent affirmed that is An Xi this old fellow, gives the human to send the top-secret information everywhere, has his given name, in addition enticement of Grade 8 Holy-level treasure, Young Titan, or moves is strange! The issue is, Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor is impossible to give his, Ocean Emperor your majesty must obtain it, because it is used to break through the Supreme boundary key. Actually he looks at Yue Yang, guessed correctly that this youngster comes to Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, but how has wanted to use him in the plate.
If used, helped to bless Ocean Emperor your majesty to strike with him to kill An Xi, did not lose to count.
But does not use well, draws fire to oneself.
Shark King has had a headache about the period of time, ships out forced smile, said: „Young Titan, you also know that the Old Shark speech does not calculate, these you your majesty told, I think, even if the rare treasure has the issue, your majesty will also give you best compensation. Arrives at Emperor Suite to drink one cup first, Old Shark greets your majesty first, then we discussed again slowly. We can cooperate actually first together, obtained Artifact, issue that then slowly considers to belong.”
Was high-level was long, a Shark King move hit the belt to disappear with continually very wonderfully.
If not know that Artifact matter, that was not definitely good, deceives anyone unable to deceive Yue Family Third Young Master.
Said that does not give is not better, this boy surface compromise, the back also hardly will snatch, he is the typical unyielding person, does not fear the threat! Said that any status senior person of high skill, is useless, he never looks at this!
The best plan, is the protracted time.
This boy does not know in any case the Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor accurate birth time, lets him in Emperor Suite, sending several women to accompany his amusement one, waited for Ocean Emperor your majesty to attain Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor, the strength entered greatly, this boy wants to send Biao, he has not located to vent anger. But also perhaps, can unite Black Prison King, extracts handle boy kill ... Naturally, can not provoke this boy, should better not to incur him, once because strikes to kill the defeat, making this boy run away the birth day, Human Supreme estimated that will immediately come, she cannot crack a joke!
„You serve Young Titan, must use the best service.” Shark King recalls the incident, passes message to Hai Ying Wu: „If I have not remembered incorrectly, you also do have your majesty Blood Link probably? Probably is No. 168, is No. 188 maidservant-born daughter ... Ok, if you served Young Titan, my advising will let your majesty, making your majesty grant your princess's status, and married Young Titan you, two political marriage, you well diligently!”
„Yes.” Does the Hai Ying Wu heart jump crazily, grants princess's status? This are long-awaited? Marries him?
He called Young Titan ... Although does not have the distinguished name air/Qi, but looked that Shark King to the manner that he are treated equally, knows that he is not a simple character, is he also Super Innate?
Can one later, marry Super Innate is a home to return to?
In the heart read and this, Hai Ying Wu has blushed immediately the cheeks, for a very long time is unable to gain ground.
Shark King also exchanged greetings with Yue Yang several, gave a pretext must greet Ocean Emperor to come, entered Teleportation Array to leave, leaves behind Hai Ying Wu, making her use beauty to come ‚coping’ Yue Yang. His strategy is the dragging, so long as can drag for several hours, is of great success. Naturally, first reported Ocean Emperor your majesty, was very necessary, Ocean Emperor your majesty will perhaps have better means.
Yue Yang also pushes certainly the boat along, according to the idea conduct, is one light and one dark with An Xi that old fellow.
An Xi early has submerged Crystal Canyon.
As for Yue Yang, if Ocean Emperor does not take him, he kills, if takes him, then collaborates from outside with the inside with An Xi, collaborates kill Ocean Emperor!
Shark King plans itself, do oneself plan him?
This is mistrusting each other mutual plans!
Whom looks at to laugh last!
„Small, Sir Young Titan, please come along with the young slave, here, here invited!” Hai Ying Wu thinks very anxious, the words could not reach an agreement. As for Tuna and Bigheaded Carp, almost frightens not to faint, kneels does not dare to move on the ground. Only then lies in the ground suppresses the miserable howling leech, he has suppressed the pain not to move, feigns the corona fan, waits for Yue Yang to walk away, slightly gains ground, reveals vicious Radiance.
Entered Emperor Suite, Yue Yang has sized up everywhere, in mouth sigh, does not know that was the taunt is too luxurious is too corrupt, liked the life of this Emperor type.
Hai Ying Wu Quest, is serves this ‚the future husband’.
completely use all means in the world.
Even Shark King also in secret transfers, does not need to use any means that must make this Young Titan happy, best lets his indulge in pleasure and forget home and duty.
Originally, Hai Ying Wu also thought that this is an opportunity.
Those but who make her be at wit's end, this Young Titan does not have what interest to all amusement, he visited for a half hour, the front innumerable beautiful women, he like seeing nautical mile Sardine fish, completely disregard. Finds a room, Hai Ying Wu just wants to go, most tries to serve him, making him taste the beauty being overwhelmed with emotion taste, has not thought that he had the politeness very much to ice very to invite her very much, closed practices voluntarily.
After three hours.
One hour, Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor must be born.
Yue Yang of room is still motionless, had not finished the practice completely the sign.
„Is he also practicing really?” The Shark King a little perspiration, this Young Titan does not like the beautiful woman, is greatly troublesome, what luckily is, it seems like that this Young Titan has not obtained the exact time that Ten Thousand Year Mother Earth Spirit Ichor is born, therefore, he also so calm practices.
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button