446

when heard beauty asked that wants to trace wants to kiss, Student Yue Yang the nod of chicken calligraphy stroke rice, expressed immediately thinks.
„You want to result in beautiful!” Back Phoenix Fairy Beauty, has nipped the earlobe of Yue Yang lightly.
Slightly pain.
beauty gently has licked immediately, is extremely light, but entices. Different kind flirting stimulation, making Student Yue Yang almost probably change the body werewolf, the face upwarding noisy wails of four claw flexure places. Turns head to look again, discovered beauty day face as before, like a smile yet not a smile looks at itself, that bright eyes class hopes that the pink / white cheek is enchanting, the cherry lips spurt vague are letting the person Wolf's blood boiling steam, that peerless grace and talent uses Everything In This World simply, suddenly, looked to stay.
The Phoenix Fairy Beauty jade finger light shell Yue Yang forehead, takes to say with a smile charmingly angry: „Did Little Rascal, look to suffice?”
Yue Yang ships out hits Bao Ge the appearance continually: „Human said a feast for the eyes, I did not believe before absolutely, today supported badly knows that originally was really this!”
Hears Yue Yang so to flatter, Phoenix Fairy Beauty smiled.
Yo.
Her onion white jade figure turns the cheeks of Yue Yang, the cherry lips is collecting extremely near, the breath heard that groans saying: „Will coax the human, no wonder can deceive that many girls' hearts. Little Rascal, this set takes away to roar your any Tigress and Luo Hua little girl to be good, in my this, no matter uses.”
„Eldest sister, I also live hand to mouth to eat for the natural luck life, at the appointed time seeing through an affair.” After Student Yue Yang both hands link, thought touch, wipes to lubricate, discovered that beauty not special resistance, courage one big, simply is holding the fragrant buttocks of beauty, with a request, entire carried her gently. Phoenix Fairy Beauty does not have ordinary female that type to act coy but actually, smiles tenderly, takes advantage of opportunity to lie in carrying on the back of Yue Yang, before both arms circles, the both legs plate the Yue Yang waist border, the whole person generally is entangling him like the viperous beauty.
„Heard that you have fought one with Six Great Sky Demons, how is it, has to make them bully to cry?” The Phoenix Fairy Beauty small hands does not defend very much sneaks in the Yue Yang clothes well-mannered touch, this movement besides tempting the Yue Yang sentiment fire surges upward, sweat, because has many warrior to surround dumbfoundedly.
Yue Yang hurries to hold the Phoenix Fairy Beauty mischievous small hands, another wields ‚Heaven Fury Lotus’.
Bone-chilling cold [Power Pressure] strength, loudly eruption.
Arrived at also wanted the [Power Pressure] invisible proliferation of terrifying, the strength small and weak and nearest warrior compared with Demon King, shook entirely flies about hundred meters.
Originally very rampant Beast, frightens scared shitless falls face down, does not dare to move.
Responded that slow warrior, was shaken falls to the ground.
Returns not knowing what to do!
Little responded extremely quick warrior, immediately understands affectionate small lover of this pair under the big crowd of people are innate, moreover Super Innate, frightens the strength that hurries to use nurses to escape, wishes one could the long several legs.
Innate Ranker most hates others to inquire own privacy generally, like this watching the fun -type surrounding, although belongs to have no interest, definitely offends the taboo of opposite side.
opposite side does not have under the pain luckily the killer, otherwise, to the strength of that type of flame, can definitely around a moment ago instant kill all lives.
After Phoenix Fairy Beauty sees Yue Yang has revealed this, in his face burns incense, said with a smile tenderly: „Originally also made the new breakthrough, no wonder dares fight a duel Six Great Sky Demons, although Little Rascal is lascivious, but cultivation indeed is the talent! This time, does not give others to demonstrate specially cultivation to be so simple? Fight others do not go, injury did not have entire good!”
„, Didn't the injury have entire?” Yue Yang brings to select the distressed criticism: „Doesn't have you to walk that quick what are you doing? I do not receive your house rent!”
„The wound of body, but my heartache did not have!” Phoenix Fairy Beauty teased Yue Yang, she wants to look at he tense her appearance, a moment ago the response of Yue Yang, satisfying her.
„Cure heartache I was most adept.” Student Yue Yang is not angry, prepares to find a place to chat the sentiment at the back of Phoenix Fairy Beauty.
„Goes to my Succubus Hall! Later perhaps made the cow to make the horse to make the Laborious life to you, Succubus Hall does not have the opportunity to go back to manage mostly, I must return it to Succubus Race.” Phoenix Fairy Beauty this saying said actually right.
She knows that Yue Yang definitely will look for itself to collaborate, because then has a war, to fighting Black Prison King.
After Black Prison King this battle fires off, Scarlet Emperor and Scarlet Consort.
After firing off, but must go to Heaven Realm.
In Heaven Realm, there is Xu Kong, Jiu Xiao and Ming Yue Guang Three Great Big Shots is waiting, perhaps is unavoidable a fierce battle ... As the matter stands, when does that have not to have manages Succubus Hall? Manages Succubus Hall, because of usually the cultivation leisure, bored looks for a matter to do. Now the fierce battle again and again, must train hard promotion, where can also take into consideration other? Phoenix Fairy Beauty had not said that but actually the Succubus Hall also custom, that is each Succubus, if found the beloved man, must lead him to return to the clan, accepts the congratulation of clansman, leaves Succubus Hall with the lover again on the happy life.
Although Phoenix Fairy Beauty now is also far liked Yue Yang loving like mad, under fight that but the blood-soaked fighting bravely life and death defends continually, in cultivation that the Intimate Couple Practise body and mind unites, has not been born completely wisp of emotions, that is also impossible.
Her strength is strong, is a female.
Naked Couple Practise , lives and dies together repeatedly.
How could does immersely smile?
Before Phoenix Fairy Beauty had not met such a special man, has not opened Heart to admit a man.
Now was different, although initially was because envied the elder sister, wants to snatch her disciple intentionally, but was together cultivation to fight side-by-side under for a long time together, Yue Yang unknowingly rushed in her at heart.
Therefore, in the Phoenix Fairy Beauty heart the decision gives this young boy opportunity.
He is very young, results in young does not make sense, the issue is these things is unimportant, more importantly he is competent, has the potential, but also likes itself.
The practice must break through the bottleneck, overcomes an obstacle.
legendary must wield a sword to cut the emotions, breaks Six Senses to abandon the mortal body, by the body of union soul energy, can enter the Saint purely.
Slowly then promotes Supreme, finally becomes the god.
Before Phoenix Fairy Beauty, such does, is not in love, did not ask that the matter of men and women, only wholeheartedly practices.
Until has met Yue Yang.
Discovered that his practice and are completely different, the effect is better!
He does not need to wield a sword to cut emotions these, does not need Six Senses to abandon the mortal body, similarly can promote rapidly, the speed is faster! He crosses the sentiment to close is not others such peaceful mind forgets kindnesses, but is the true feelings vera, big sentiment big, can fast promote similarly, moreover that Body Fusion Technique Couple Practise simply is ‚Mysterious Technique’, oneself have the obvious income. As for the mortal body isn't able Cheng Sheng? Yue Yang this boy does not break Six Senses to abandon the mortal body, he has Innate True Qi and Nirvana Fire, purifies the body with these, shed mortal body and exchange bones, washes marrow I Ching, then the Nirvana rebirth, the effect breaking Six Senses abandons the human body to be better than hundred times, quicker thousand times!
Since there is best means that can also with his trial love taste, be a happy concubine, oneself what can you have against it?
Naturally, before Phoenix Fairy Beauty has made such decision, once hesitated for a long time.
However, when she sees his wife Sick Beauty that happy smiling face, after the heart gives birth to no envying, suddenly big comprehension. Originally most need, is the love!
„Succubus Hall? Many Succubus ...” When Yue Yang and Phoenix Fairy Beauty arrive at Tong Tian Tower Seventh Floor Succubus Hall, discovered that here evaluates one of the entire Tong Tian Tower ten big ominous places, a point right. The reason is here is living several thousand Succubus and hundreds of thousands of dependency Banshee, their many are Humanoid, there is a portion is beast form or the birds and beasts shape, but animal head person or birds and beasts body head. Let alone a man, is a Legion man puts here, will attract the adult to do immediately!
No wonder the men to Succubus Hall turn pale at the mention of a tiger, here simply are the hell of man, a point right!
Succubus tempts feminine Demon Race life form of man specially, the matriarchal society structure, gives birth to the descendant completely is a female, forever does not have masculine existence.
It is said that so long as Succubus one time has sexual intercourse, can drain the man.
Pulls out the dry corpse!
Moreover they can also seed storage of thousand years, at will arrange the birth time like queen ant such. Naturally, is not all Succubus is willing to give birth to the descendant, because they give birth every time one time, the strength will cut in half, but birth small Succubus will inherit half strength, rapid growth ... In Tong Tian Tower, Succubus is comparison little coming out Demon Race, once seizes the formidable male, will use their special capabilities, heartlessly suck dry.
Formidable Succubus does not need the copulation, is only the yawn, in Yu Shumiao can Ranker of complete suck dry Quasi-Innate level.
Therefore, regarding Succubus this terrifying life form, the man is panic at the news absolutely.
„Do not sweat, they do not have legendary that to be fearful, wants to play with the Succubus fellow regarding some, Succubus meets the suck dry they. If they meet the male who a sincerity falls in love with, they will live with the lover for a lifetime, will not make any injury spouse's behavior. In Succubus Hall, in the history at least has 10,000 Succubus to marry, leaves the community life, moreover mostly lives very happily.” Phoenix Fairy Beauty is not Succubus, she is pure Human, because Guardian Spirit Beast is demon King-rank Succubus Empress, therefore she was presented by the Succubus Race group is Hall Master, the queen of status in compared with Succubus Race is high.
„Sky Law Hall Master, blessed you!” Stands greets Phoenix Fairy Beauty Succubus Queen before the palace, about two meters many heights, are long enchantingly entice extremely, she wears the valuable crown, wears the queen long gown, extended the congratulation to Phoenix Fairy Beauty heartfeltly.
„These several hundred years ago, are you have been taking care of me, instead is I are really few to the Succubus Hall help. The naphthalene naphthalene, knows you very much happily!” Phoenix Fairy Beauty and Succubus Queen hug, this Succubus Queen master also friend, how she has also directed Phoenix Fairy Beauty to train Guardian Spirit Beast, since Phoenix Fairy Beauty Guardian Spirit Beast from ordinary Level 1, the promotion to today's Level 10 [Diamond], becomes Great Demon King level Succubus Empress that the eternity nobody may reach.
„A Succubus clan forever welcome you, here is your family, you is a pride of our clan, welcome you often to return to the maternal home.” Succubus Queen sees Yue Yang to execute the innate ritual to oneself, approved own sisters to find a best home to return to darkly.
The Yue Family Third Young Master matter, she has also listened.
He is very young, but shocks the entire Tong Tian Tower high level sufficiently.
Today, he has not perhaps been able to resist Shun Tian and Black Prince, is unable to resist Black Prison King, but tomorrow? Who can not possibly say?
The disciple of Human Supreme choice, will this have personally the mistake? Supreme Inherent Skill, if with coming to see human, that is will never misread!
„Please surely give her to be happy, Sky Law is a very unfortunate child, you must make her happy, I believe that you can certainly achieve, therefore, she gave you!” The Succubus Queen surface smiles, did not speak, but so sent greetings in secret to Yue Yang. Meanwhile, in giving Yue Yang returning salute process, right hand extremely quickly dark to a Yue Yang small box case.
This action makes Yue Yang slightly surprised, is it possible that this with oneself related? Does this action as if have profound meaning?
Phoenix Fairy Beauty is hugging with the Succubus Race four big sacrificial offerings says goodbye, has not seen this small box case, after Succubus Queen sees Yue Yang accepts, gently the jaw head, the smile looks Yue Yang and Phoenix Fairy Beauty leave.
Several thousand Succubus, were singing the exquisite song with one voice, saw off another to find the love to leave Succubus Hall companion successfully!
Yue Yang is clear, Phoenix Fairy Beauty must bring itself to come this, farewell in the past!
In that small box case, but also thought of her past?
Her true status?
Had this, can know a Supreme news?
  0  To display comments and comment, click at the button