How You Meet~ Kidflash|Wally West

First Person POV

"I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die" I whispered to myself over and over. I coughed as the smoke entered my lungs, making it harder and harder to breath. I sat in a corner of the room, away from the flames, with my legs pressed against my chest and my arms hugging them closer. The building was on fire and I was trapped, yet I made no effort to get help or try to survive. I knew I was gonna die anyways.

Or so I thought.

I felt a gust of wind slap my face harshly and I slowly opened my eyes. The sight made me rub my eyes to make sure I was seeing right, that Kid Flash was carrying me and that I was still alive.

"What babe, you enjoying the view? I'm hot aren't I?" he winked with a smirk on his lips, his green eyes catching my attention.

The words that came out of his mouth weren't what I expected, but I didn't get the chance to respond.

His eyes widened as my eyes drooped, my vision was slowly fading away as I passed out from the hard impact of the broken brick that landed on my head.

"No, no, no!" he mumbled as I felt him start running again, and I let darkness wrap it's comforting arms around me.

Well I hope you liked it, it was short, sorry...I hope you have a nice day or night.

-mgBookLover out