What You Do Together For Fun

Robin (Dick Grayson) :

You and Dick (yes you found out his identity) like to watch movies and cuddle for fun. He'll make the popcorn and you'll get the pillows and blankets to make a fort. He fell asleep once and when he woke up he had bows in his hair.....He makes sure to not fall asleep first now..

Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm) :

You guys like going to the beach together night or day it doesn't matter. During the day you build sand castles and swim, and during the night you walk on the sand and sometimes go in for a late night skinny dip. Afterwards you head home to shower and cuddle.

Kidflash (Wally West) :

You two love to cook together. It doesn't matter if you burn it Wally will still eat it. He literally eats anything and everything edible so it's not hard satisfy him.

Superboy (Conner Kent) :

You two like to play with wolf (yasss :] ). You and Conner played fetch with him after it rained and lets just say you all had to shower afterwards......

Thank you all for the great ideas!! I will probably, probably, post another one later or tomorrow. Hope you liked it and thank you for reading :). Have a nice day or night. *Also, my device does not publish my chapters sometimes so sorry if it comes late*

                             -mgBookLover out.