Their Favorite Place to Kiss You

Bruce Wayne: He likes to place kisses on your forehead or on the top of your head in a protective, loving manner and he likes kissing your soft lips; it always makes you smile.

Dick Grayson: He really likes kissing the tip of your nose and placing kisses all over your face, it makes you laugh.

Jason Todd: He likes placing protective kisses on the top of your head and kissing your neck, it makes you feel safe and loved.

Tim Drake: He likes placing kisses on your cheek and on your knuckles or hand, it makes your heart flutter at his sweetness.

Stephanie Brown: She likes placing kisses on your lips and all over your face when she gets excited or is fooling around with you, it makes you happy and giddy inside.

Damian Wayne: He likes to place kisses on your lips and your neck, it makes your heart beat faster knowing he loves you.

Kaldur'ahm: He likes to place kisses on your hand and on your forehead, it makes you feel happy and safe.

Wally West: He likes to place kisses all over your face and kissing your lips, it makes you laugh and fall in love with him even more.

Roy Harper #1 (Arsenal): He likes to place kisses on your forehead or on the top of your head and on your hands, it makes you feel loved, but you know he's insecure and unsure of why you're still with him.

Roy Harper #2 (Red Arrow): He likes to place kisses on your lips and on your neck, it makes you feel wanted and appreciated.

Conner Kent: He likes to place soft kisses on your lips and on your hands, it makes your heart flutter at his loving actions, since you know they are his way of saying 'I love you'.

Megan Morse: She likes to place kisses all over your face and on your lips, it makes you laugh at how cheerful she almost always is.

Artemis Crock: She likes to place kisses on your lips and on your neck, the marks on your neck make you proud that you're hers and that she's yours.

Barbara Gordon: She likes to place kisses on your lips and on your forehead, it makes you feel protected and loved.

Cassandra Cain: She likes to place kisses on your hands and on your forehead because they make you smile and she likes your smile.

Jaime Reyes: He likes to place kisses on your cheek and on your lips, it always make you close your eyes and smile.

Cassandra Sandsmark: She likes to place short kisses on your lips and on your neck as she nuzzles her face in the crook of your neck, making you laugh.

Bart Allen: He likes to place fast kisses all over your face to make you laugh and stealing little kisses on the lips.

Garfield Logan: He likes to place kisses on your hands and on your lips when he gets excited or really happy, it makes you happy.

Kara Danvers/Zor-el: She likes to place small kisses (pecks) on your nose and on your lips because she's a little innocent cinnamon roll and you always find that cute.

Harley Quinn: She likes placing kisses all over your face when she gets excited and on your lips when she wants you to feel loved, she knows you love her kisses and her.

I just did a whole preference of all the characters I do! So MaNy ChArAcTeRs!

Thank you so much for reading and voting!

I hope you all have a nice day!