First Fight ~Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm)

Third Person Point of View

He sighed as they continued ranting about some girl. He ran a hand down his face, growing slightly annoyed at the way they talked about the unknown girl.

"She literally told me I looked horrible, like excuse me bish did I ask you for your opinion? Did I-" they were cut off as he stood up and glared at them. "What"? They asked him confused as they furrowed their eyebrows. "Why are you talking so badly about someone you do not even know? You have no idea what she could be going through right now. Someone could be telling her rude things right now and you would not even know it" he told them.

They blinked and stood up with a frown on their face. "That still doesn't give her the right to be rude" they retorted. "And the people who do it to her have no right either" he snarled back. "You don't even know her, and you're right neither do I. But if she's going through it she knows how it feels, so why would she do it back? She could just be a rude person for all we know" they were not backing down in this foolish fight. " I- I...She could be.." he sighed and ran a hand over his face, "My apologies, I am just stressed. I should of thought about my words before I said them". He looked at the floor and his shoulders sagged. They quickly felt guilty about making him feel bad. "I'm sorry too, Kaldur. I shouldn't have dropped all of that on you without making sure you were doing alright". They approached him and wrapped their arms around his waist, pulling him into a hug.

He wrapped his arms around them tight and smiled "It is alright my love. You make my whole day better by being with me. I love you". He kissed their forehead and they looked up at him, a smile decorating their beautiful face. "I love you too Kal" they giggled knowing he did not like the nickname. He groaned but smiled, secretly loving the nickname and held them tighter.

I hope you enjoyed this!!! And I hope you have a wonderful day or night or afternoon.

-mgBookLover out