Chapter 54

The car ride was boring and long, we sat in silence for hours.  "Was that necessary?" he asked as it became darker.  "Yep." I half smiled.  "You did not have to display violence..." "You always do, so I wouldn't be talking." I sassed.  He smiled at me "I have an excuse, you on the other hand do not." I rolled my eyes "Who says I don't?" he placed his hand on my knee "I do." I groaned and looked away. "Mean." He looked at me seriously, "Maya - I did not kiss her.  I do not fancy her the way I fancy you." I looked at him and smiled, "I know, it just hurt to see her kissing you, Klaus.  She has hurt and taken so many thinks from me in my life and then just to think she could have taken you away from me at any moment - it killed me." 

*****A few hours later*****

I felt the car go into stop and my eyes fluttered open.  I realized we were in the middle of the woods and the sun was coming up.  "Why did we stop?" I groaned as I stretched my arms in front of me.  "Come for a walk with me." I groaned louder "Why, I'm tired." He smirked at me "Either you can get out the car yourself, love, or I can carry you." I smiled at him "Carry me." he smiled at me as he climbed out of his car while shaking his head.  He opened the door and picked me up easily, he threw me over his shoulder.  "I meant nicely carry me, Klaus." I smiled then kissed his neck awkwardly.  "You're tempting me, love." I let my arms cross, "To do what?" He squeezed my leg as he held me in place on his shoulder.  "Lovely things." I heard him smirking in his voice.  "That's nice." He ran at vampire speed through the woods then we stopped in front of a waterfall.  "What is this?" He set me down carefully "This is where we met." Then it hit me.

*****Back when they met*****

I walked through the woods of my new home, I groaned as I felt the muscles in my legs working.  I looked up and saw a face in front of mine "What are you doing here?" The attractive man asked, his dirty blonde hair swirling in the wind.  "Um... I'm hiking?" I was confused, he acted like I couldn't be there.  "You shouldn't be here." His British voice rang in my ears, it was alluring.  "Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.  "Its dangerous, get out of here."  I heard branches breaking behind me then I saw someone behind me, he had Dark hair with icy blue eyes.  "Klaus." The dark haired man said to the dirty blonde man.  "Ah, Mr Salvatore." Klaus said.  I walked past Klaus back onto my hike "Alright, bye now." I continued on my walk, then when I looked back they both were gone.

*****Back to Reality*****

"Love," Klaus snapped me back.  "Yes?" he looked at me thoughtfully, his beautiful blue eyes looking into mine.  He got down onto one knee and looked up at me as he pulled out a small black box from his pocket.  "Maya, we have been through thick and thin.  You have been there for me every second and you have made my centuries of being immortal seem like nothing when you are around.  You have brought me joy and love, you have taught me the meaning of life.  You have been by my side when I needed someone, when nobody else would.  You have chosen me over others, and I am unbelievably grateful for that.  I can't think of anyone else I would love to spend my life with besides you.  You have brought joy to myself and my family, and you have given me all your love and I know I can be unbelievable and reckless but you always seem to catch me before I fall.  Maya Jane Robertson... Will you marry me?"

From Author
oMG HE PROPOSSEED DLIEKRFLEJKBFILDJRNKD LIKE DYING INSIDE RN AND LIKE THAT LONG PARAGRAPH THING HE JUST SAID IS LIKE 10000000/10.  I AM SO SORRY I AM FANGIRLING A LOT RIGHT NOW.  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER OF THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US.  LOTS OF LOVE, LOVELIES!
-
XXOO EM

p.s SORRY IM YELLING I AM TOO BUSY FANGIRLING