Chapter-5

Shreya's Pov

"May I know who are you?"I turned and surprised to see no one there,He just vanished in a blink of eye.

"Hey!Stop!"I shouted at him but no use,He has already escaped from my sight.

"Who is he?!"I felt really strange and trekked into my house with a wan smile.

"Shreya?!"Mom came to caught my chin and lifted my head up."You look so pale and tensed"

"Shreya dear,Are you okay?You are supposed to be in exam hall?"She wiped off those sweat drops on my face,looked all around and glanced at me.

"Mom,Our exam got postponed"I frowned keeping a sad face.

"Really?!But why Shreya?!You look so tensed?"She placed her hand on my cheek.

"Strike,Our exam got cancelled because of strike Mom and you know It got postponed,I have to read it, the whole paper again,I have prepared well mom,Don't know what would happen this time?Will I be able to write well another time?"I sighed and slumped on the couch.

"Shreya,Calm down!You will do your best when ever they conduct it.Don't worry dear.You have an other oppurtunity to revise the whole paper again,Cheer up"She gave her heart melting smile again.

"Really,Right?!"I smiled.

"Buddhu!Go and have a nap for sometime,I will send you something to eat"She left me there in the hall.

Beep...Beep....My phone rang twice and saw a message in inbox and I opened it casually.

When ever I look into your deep brown eyes I just want to drown myself in your love,Such a mesmerizing eyes you have,I just want to fill your dreams with vibrant colours......it just an exam chill!....

A smile creeped automatically on my face followed by a frown.

Who it is?!I searched my contacts and its from an unknown number.

Who it will be?I lied down and closed my eyes,thinking about that person.!

Prateek's Pov

It's one'clock and my idiot friend Mr.Kritik has called me twice already.I gazed at the wall clock dangling to the wall and found it's just one'clock an hour there for lunch.

It was truly a hectic day so far,I have gone through all the files pf the section and met all the employees of the department twice in a span of four hours or so.

I was guided by Swathi all the time,She is a talented girl,To be frank I never expected this.I treated her as any other girl who just flaunts everyone that she is an intelligent,Alas!She prooved me so wrong.

"Hello!"I lifted my mobile a bit impatiently and I am truly irritated its Kritik.

"Hey Buddy!"He said sadly.

"What again?!"I got irked.

"Yaar!Will you do me a favour?"He asked me quickly.

"Don't ever dare to tell me to bring Swathi with me for lunch?!I am busy,you just come here and pick her up.I am busy with work."I warned him.

"Please Yaar!Please"He is begging me.

"What?!"I hollered.

"Please yar!"He said very sadly and I felt some what pity about him.I reminded myself that I have to play a cupid role.

"Okay!"I sighed and looked at her cabin.My heart dropped for a second.Oh my god!I can't take my eyes of her.She looks so beautiful for a second.I shook my head for once.What is happening to me,I looked around and realized what it is?!

She just bumped into attender,She just collapsed on the floor.She looked around and kept a pouty face.

She is sitting on the floor with files scattered all around her.What?!I laughed at the sight.She is sitting there like a kid crosslegged with books all around.Swathi!I smiled madly.

She picked all the files clumsily and walked to her cabin hastily.

I just stood from my chair,moved out of my cabin and went to her seat.I smiled at her unintentionally,She smiled nervously."Well!Are you ready?"I asked her quickly without any hesitation.What?!

"What?!I can't get you?"She stammered.

"Lunch!I think you remember that Kritik invited us for lunch"I smiled again.Jeez!What is happening to me.I am smiling,giggling and laughing as that I inhaled laughing gas.

She looked at the same wall clock."I know!One more hour"I frowned.

"Be ready!I will take you to lunch as Kritik is busy with some work"I looked at her puppy face.Oh god!How cute.She is so naive and innocent.

"Okay!Thanks"She smiled.

Another hour passed quickly because of work but my eyes are glued to her cabin,They are reluctant to leave her.I don't know what is happening to me?!

Oh god?!I sighed deeply and trying my best to control my heart.

I went to her and stood there smiling,"A minute,please"She smiled a bit,very formally.

She is walking beside me and we entered into the elevator.

She traced her finger along the different bottons and stopped it on the ground floor.She looked at me once and pressed it.

I looked at her beaming a bit,She stood there in a corner clamping her hand bag tightly with her left hand.

I observed her for the very first time very closely,She is a bit chubby yet slim and flawless in her own ways,She looks so innocent and her hair floats rhythmically as fan moves periodically time to time.Now I know why Kritik praises her beauty as such!.

I started my bike and she is sitting beside me,Her hands are shivering and hesitant to make contact with my shoulder.

Such an amazing ride!!

Such a beauty to stare all the time

Such a beauty to stare all the time.:Swathi

To be continued.....