Chapter-57

Prateek's Pov

"How are you feeling now?"Swathi came and sat beside me.

"Ahhh...Fine"I said pressing my ankle which is truly hurting a lot.

"I asked you to take rest for few days but you were back to work so soon after the marriage,you should have rested for a while,atleast a couple of days"Swathi nagged like a typical housewife.I looked at her cute face and cute expression I couldn't stop smiling at her.

"What?"She shrugged her shoulders and pouted a bit seductively,Does she?!

"Nothing"I nodded and looked away.It has been a week since we got married still I am suffering with sprain,I very narrowly escaped a hair line fracture or so.I am using all my energy to cope up the pain to work at office.We could recover more than 50% of the losses in a span of one of half month.It lifted most of the pressure from my shoulders

I should thank dad for constant help and guidance.Sameer is also helping me alot.I am thankful to god for everything.

I am recovering slowly,I am feeling so bad as I couldn't spend some time with my loving wife.Moreover this pain is showing me hell at night times.I am almost wincing in pain,bellowing all the night.

Doctor told me it will take another week or so to releave at least half the pain.I felt bad.

"I love you"I placed my hand around her shoulder and pressed it gently trying to make her smile.

"Love you too"She gave a peck on my lips and smiled back.

"Are you angry with me?"I snuggled my head in the crook of her neck and asked a bit hesitantly.

"For what?"My touch made her stammer and loved it.

"You know what I am talking about.I knowI didn't live upto your expectations.We are newly married couple,You might have dreamt about going all alone from everyone to honeymoon"I gave enphasis to word honeymoon and looked at her.

"Uhmm..."She pressed her lips a bit impatiently and looked at me,my eyes for a while.

"I don't have any words Prateek.I love you and I can wait for your love though I miss it badly.I want you to be healthy first"She winked.

Oh god!She is opening up,Did she say she want me,my love badly.I shook my head and looked at my leg for a second.

She quickly caught my chin and lifted it with her soft fingers and continued"I am sorry if I said something stupid but your love,your touch and you alone can make me complete Prateek.I love you and as you said earlier I want to be yours in all ways soul,mind and body"She kissed my cheek and rested her head on my shoulder.

"But before that I need you to be healthy completely"She pinched my cheeks lifting her head up.

"You didn't ask what just happend?How could you?You didn't ask me why I was late to mandap?"I looked into her eyes.

"Because I love you and believe you more than myself.You are the one who taught me that"She smiled sweetly adusting the drape of the saree.

I couldn't take my eyes off her,Her beauty.She looks as an angel in yellow colour netted saree,the colour of the saree is adding charm to her complexion.

"I love you"I splashed my lips on her vehemently.

We shared a very passionate kiss as we both hide our desire just for my sake,just for the sake of my stupid leg.

"It was an attack Swathi,Some people attacked Arjun and I saved him by God's grace"I released her from my burning kiss and dragged her closer almost to my lap.