Last Chapter(Part-1)

Prateek's pov

We reached our place after a hectic journey.I am really in an urge to sleep for a while but don't know why dad called me to come to office straight away.

"Any Problem?"Swathi asked me worriedly holding my hand firmly.

"Don't Know!"I mumbled myself and looked at Swathi mumbling"I don't think so"

"Hope so"Swathi squeezed my arm and I smiled at her assuringly.

I left her at home and Mom is there waiting for her.Sameer who is waiting for me at home came to me and hugged me.

Krithik who is ready with his vehicle waved at me and we both walked to the car hastily leaving Swathi inside.

"How are you?"Krithik smiled at me nervously.Sameer gave a pale smile and I know something is bothering them for sure.

"Is everything okay?"I asked looking at them seriously.

"No!"Sameer nodded slumping his shoulders where Krithik frowned at me with pale face.

"Are you going to tell me what is going here for god sake?"I muttered under my breath.

"Dad ....."Sameer haulted the car infront of the office and looked at me with a sad face.

"What did he do?"I asked crouching my brows.

"Seems Dad gave power of attorney to Ashok  and that b@st*rd he took over all our businesses.We couldn't find Dad anywhere"He said at a stretch trying to calmdown himself. .

"Much expected"I mumbled.

"I need to talk to Pradyumna for a minute."I looked at them two and we walked to my cabin.I looked around and smiled at my chair.I saw Krithik and Sameer threwing weird glances at me.

I called Pradyumna and he picked after few calls.

"Did you find where he is?"I am least bothered about phone manners.I didn't even asked him how is he?I felt weird at my behaviour but this is really important.

"Yes,He is Kranthi Old age home,I found that Ashok too learnt that he is alive and his men are searching for him.I am sending my people to you,They will accompany you.Be quick"He said confidently and cut the call in the next second.

"I need to go"I grabbed my car keys.

"Where are you going?"Sameer almost shouted.

"Buddy you became so mysterious"Krithik complained.I whirl around and smiled at them mildly and walked away away.

I went out and saw few police standing out there before our office.I smiled at them and showed my car and they followed me.

"Hello"I picked swathi's call for the very first ring.

"I got a call from Deepika,She told me that Police gave the prooves.She faxed me and mailed those soft copies to you.She is really worried about you as you didn't respond to her calls and messages.I cursed as I forget to feed her new number.I asked Swathi to go to office and explain those two guys who are really worried about the issure,Sameer and Krithik.

She said "Yes" and sighed out of relief.

I stepped into the old age home and went straight to an young lady with glasses staring at me at the entrance.

"Can I meet Mr.Krishna please"I asked her and she lifted her and looked at me.

"Are you Mr.Prateek Mishra?"She asked me in a trembling voice.

"Yes ma'm"I nodded quickly.

"Did Mr.Sourya Mishra send you here?"She asked me another yet much expected question. .

"Yes!"I nodded.

"He is in that room"She pointed her finger towards a room and I held her hands for a second and smiled at her thankfully.She smiled back sweetly and I almost ran to that room.

I stepped in and looked around.I saw a lean figure a man in his late sixties is sitting wearing glasses and reading something.

He lifted his head up and looked at me.He got up from his leaning chair and stood there like a rock.

"Are you Mr.Krishna?"I asked him with curious eyes and he nodded.

"I am waiting for you Prateek.I talked to your dad.I must be thankfull to you and your family.How is Avni?"He asked me with moist eyes.

"She is fine Mr.Krishna.Will you help us?You are the only hope for us.I need some details about Ashok,you are the only one who knows him very well.He almost dragged us to roads and you are the only one who can save us from this.I can't see my family on roads."I said in desperate tone shrugging my shoulders.

"I can do anything for you.You told me about my daughter.I lost all my hopes of meeting her again.You found me and showed me my daughter whom I have been searching. for years.I succumbed to despair.I can't fight with Ashok as myself.He is so powerful.I was really worried about her"He looked at me and said holding my hands firmly patting them gently.

"Its true but we can't stay here anymore.I will you with me to my home.We can talk there"I insisted.

He looked around and he didn't budge for a second.I looked at him tapping my foot impatiently.

"Okay"He nodded and took a step.

I escorted him till the police and came back as I left my goggles there in the room.Suddenly I found someone moving suspiciously at the window.A shadow kept creeping inside the room I made few hefty footsteps and picked the vase placed on the table quickly.I tightened my grip over the vase.It's rims and stood there behind the door waiting for my beloved enemy who is hiding there.I felt someone coming in and I took the opportunity and hit him once with all my energy.

He fell on ground and wincing in pain.I can see him bleeding as his nose got a crack and his lip is broken fully.

"Who are you?I kicked him in his stomach as he is searching for something in his backpocket.

I stomped his hand and called Police waiting for me at the outside.

He stood up at once like that and punhed me on my face.I turned my face and he his fist hit the corner of my lip.I caught his wrist and twirled it with out mercy.Police came in time and caught him..

Well this is the first part of the last chapter.Another two more parts

Cant stop myself from posting the chapter as I am desperate to finish this as soon as possible. .

Tell me how it is

And pls do vote and comment