Final(Bonus) Chapter

Shreya's Pov

"Arjun"I spelt his name murmuring.

"Yes"I smiled and sighed at him.My eyes are fluttering and my heart is thumping so hard.A smile creeped on my lips soon and I waved at him unintentionally.He smiled back awkwardly and walked away ignoring me.

"How are you?"Bhabhi asked me.

"Fine"I hugged her.

"Everything will be okay"She guessed what I am going through and patted my back.

"You just two sit here.I will come in few seconds"Prateek Bhaiya smiled and left.

I sat there stealing glances Arjun's way and couldn't speak anything to Bhabi.

"Do you want to talk to him?"Bhabhi bent  her head a bit and whispered.

"Yes!"I nodded.

"Then go what are you waiting for?"She whispered.

"Sameer"She called Sameer who is there talking with few guests.

"Do you want anything Swathi?"Sameer Bhai came and smiled at Bhabhi.

They two looked at me and Sameer Bhai hugged in the very next second.

I sighed and looked at them.

"Go"She smiled and Sameer Bhai occupied the seat beside her.

"I will be with her"He smiled at me.

I walked towards the corridor and saw him waiting for me.

"I love you"He came to me and hugged me.It is such a bone smashing hug.

"I love you too"I can't stop my tears.It doesn't matter even if I soak his shirt with my tears fully.

"I don't know how I spend these two years without seeing or talking to you"I mumbled.

"We needed it.We want to make ourselves strong"He tightened his grip.

"There wasn't a single day,single second I forgot you"I cupped his face and kissed his cheek.

"Me too.I used to think about you all the time.I felt very lonely all these days but only hope and motivation is that one day you will be in my arms and that day I need to make myself deserve you,my princess."He gave a peck on my lips.

"I love you"I smiled.

Don't know what we did there but we just sat there staring at eachother.

Suddenly we heard the host announcing my brother's name.

We looked at each other and walked in hand in hand.

Dad saw us both and I jerked his hand instantly.

He just came to me and ruffled my hair.Arjun stood there like a rock but dad's smile gave us immense pleasure.

We three stood there at the corner and saw brother recieving the award.

Prateek Bhaiya searched for dad and called dad to the dias with a smile.

And I asked dad to move but he didn't.I budged him a bit forward and waved at Bhaiya.He smiled and Now dad can't escape.

His eyes soon fell and Arjun.I lowered my head but at the next second he winked at me.Arjun sighed and smiled at him.

He walked hesitantly to the dais and recieved it with brother.

I smiled at Arjun and saw Mom and bhabhi sitting in the first row.Mom is holding Bhabhi's hand and wiping a tear from the corner if her eyes. Bhabhi smiling happily and hugged mom for an instance.

Sameer bhaiyya was the first one to hug bhaiya soon he got down where Krithik bhaiya almost whirled Bhai in air.We can't help but laugh at this.They are not just friends but truly more than siblings

It was like a feast to my eyes.The guilt captivated my heart all these two years just vanished in a second.

Meanwhile I saw Avni Bhabhi with a girl she is holding her hand very protectively.

I stared at her while Arjun whispered in my ear.

"Sanjana"He smiled.

"Who is she?"I asked him quickly..

"Ashok killed her father brutally.Avni bhabhi learnt about her at the time Ashok abducted her,She kept her in an orphanage and looked after her,her security all the times.Krithik and Avni bhabi adopted her soon after their marrige.I am happy for them."He smiled and looked at her.

"See,She became a sweetheart of their family.Pramod uncle always loves to spend time with her these days.Even now he brought her with him to this function"He answered my question fully.

Then I realised Arjun works for Krithik bhaiyya so he knows things well than me.

"Many things have happened in these two years while I was away from you all"I sighed sadly.

"I missed u soo much"He clasped my hand and placed kiss on my knuckles and I blushed looking away.

"I love u"I smiled at him and He whispered "Me too"

"And now it's selfie time."Sameer bhaiyya shouted

Bhaiyya and Bhabhi.Krithik bhaiyya and Avni Bhaibi along Sanjana.Me and Arjun and sadly very single Sameer Bhaiyya took a selfie.

"Hope this time Niyathi will join us"Swathi Bhabhi teased Sameer bhaiya where Krithik bhaiya chuckled like a kid.

"Who is this Niyathi?"I frowned and

I heard Prateek bhaiya answering me

        "CHOTI BHABI"

"You too bro"Sameer bhaiyya blushed..

And we all laughed at him.

               ............The end...............

Hope u all liked this

Thanks a lot

Do vote and comment