Chapter-42

Prateek's Pov

I saw Sameer in Rohith uncle's cabin,Rohith uncle is elited to see him coming to office.I stood there and listening to their conversation.

"I want to make you a king,King of our Mishra's Empire"He smiled and Sameer nodded impatiently in response.

"I want you to rule this business world,You are my blood and my flesh,Make us proud of you"He shook him holding his shoulders.

"May I come in,sir"I asked him as I can't go in as such.I felt embarrassed for a minute and went in without a word,stood there looking here and there.

Why I am feeling impatient?!Why I am feeling bizzare?!Are my feelings so absurd.I am feeling so jealous?!Amn't I?!?or it's just another wave of indignation.I don't know.But which gave me an eerie of feelings.

"So,Have you found who helped my brother?"Mr.Rohith Mishra turned to me and asked with a smug smile.

"I am trying sir,"I lowered my gaze and sighed deeply.I don't know what to say.I am feeling so gloomy all of a sudden.Why would Sameer's presence distrub me?He is looking at me suspiciously.

"I know who it is!"Sameer looked at me suspiciously again.A lump formed in my throat made me chock for a second.

"Who?!Who it is?"Mr.Rohith Mishra asked him very curiously dragging me out from my thoughts.

"I will let you know once I confirm it by myself dad,Please give me sometime dad"He smirked.

I clenched my fist and lifted my head looking at him,his eyes.They are teasing me,his mischievous smirk.If he is not Sameer my reaction would have been different.

"But why?Why can't you tell me now?"Rohith Mishra felt disappointed and looked away sighing heavily.

"Let me confirm the things first dad,I will let you know everything then.But I am so curious about a thing,Why are you are against him?That triator?Who ever that person may be he has helped you indirectly dad.He may be the one helping  Chachu but he saved us,Mishra's from Ashok.He saved our Kingdom.He is harmless dad."He snickered and looked me raising his brow.What does it mean?Why is he playing a game with me?

"Here is the file sir,And this is the finalised version of documents."I placed a file infront of them and about to leave the cabin.

"What is it?"Sameer picked it quickly and started reading those documents.

"Deal among Mishra's"He laughed without humour.

"Leave it"Mr.Rohith Mishra kept a sulky face.

"So chachu is ready to buy those properties which Ashok was about to buy,Strange!He is buying his own share of property just to prove his loyalty."He said sincerely which clenched my heart for a second.I apologised dad,It's all because of me.

"It's not like that"Mr.Rohith Mishra whirled at his son quickly and almost screamed at him.

"Yes!It's the fact"Sameer gave a wan smile and continued.

"But why would it matter actually?We are doing business,It's all about money.A perfect Businessman's top priority is money"His eyes are so cold which are observing my every single movement.

I don't know why I am standing her and listening to their conversation.If they weren't Mishra's I would've left the place already but they are my family.I care for my family.I cursed myself,my weakness.

"I will be back in a second,Arjun will tell you about the deal"Mr.Rohith signed at me to explain his son about the deal.

"Tensed?"Sameer came to me and smiled crazily.

"What?"I sighed and looked straight into my eyes.

"Mr.Traitor?"He smiled again.

What did he call me?Traitor?Means?!Did he know the truth?I felt worried for the very first time in my life.

"How can you call me a Traitor?!I am not a traitor"I looked into his eyes.

"Really?Aren't you?Aren't you the one who helped Chachu?"He looked at me fervently.I never thought Sameer would catch me,my identity one day.

"What do you think Arjun?"He smiled.

His words are confusing me.

"I saw you talking to Chachu on that day when Police arrested Ashok.I learnt its you who behind everything."I sighed out of relief.He suspects me still he doesn't know who I am?!My identity.

"I sent some one to mislead Chachu.What would you do now?"He smiled.

"What?"I am baffled,What is he blabbering?!I knitted my eyebrows in worry.What is going to do now.

"Hello"He picked a call quickly and looked at me with a smirk playing on lips.

"That's brilliant"He laughed like a maniac.

"What did you do?"I asked him.

"Chachu won't come here to sign the deal"He laughed again.

"What?What did you do?"I clenched my fist and yelled at him.

"Why would it effect you?You are a traitor,You were appointed to betray us,Mishra's.Why would you bother about him?You,yourself is in danger."He looked at me with a devilish smile dancing on his lips.

I know he is trying his best to trap me.Damn!He knows my identity.He knows who I am?!But How can I risk my dad's life.What might have he done to mislead dad?How would he stop him from doing this deal?I picked my mobile and started calling him.

He didn't pick the call and the phone has been switched off eventually after sometime.

"What have you done?"I caught his collar and asked him gritting my teeth.

"Nothing"He smiled.

I don't know what to do,I called mom,Shreya but no use,They told me that he started an half an hour and he should have reached here already.

"Please"I begged this time,Controlling my tears.

"Trust me,I won't harm him.I am doing this purposefully.I don't want this deal to happen"He said sincerely.

"But why?"I felt sad,Where is dad?!I can't forgive myself if anything happens to him.

"I will let you know everything once everything happens as I wish"He smirked again

To be continued...

How is the chap guys?

What is Sameer's motto?

What will Prateek do now?

Please don't be a silent reader,let me know how the story is going on?

Please do vote and comment