Chapter-58(a)First part

Prateek's Pov

Another week passed and I told everything to Dad,He visited Arjun once in hospital.I am truly angry with him for pushing my sweet sister Shreya into a difficult situation.But Dad being a Dad thanked Arjun heartfully for saving her.

I told my plan to Dad and he felt very sad for a second.Later I realised that he is feeling tensed for Shreya.I hugged him for an instance and assured him my best.He too then agreed that Shreya has to come out of this trauma today or other.She needs to.So we boosted all our courage to show her what truth is.

Arjun is the guy who helped me in joining my uncle's firm.He was the one who helped me in giving those fake certificates and name.So I opted his name Arjun Prasad in bluffing my beloved uncle Mr.Rohith Mishra.

His father has worked for Mishra's earlier.Later he got some health issues and resigned to his post.So Arjun became the bread winner for his family.He is a Postgraduate in Computers and did MBA too.

I approached Mr.Mishra through his father and got this job.I have a hint that this is the guy who used to be a friend to Shreya in her childhood.

Ofcourse Swathi was the one who managed all the works at office,though those certificates and fake identity are given by Arjun.

I was truly surprised to see Shreya talking to a random guy and found that he is non other than Arjun prasad during my visits to Chennai before they attacked her.I found her with him few times.I felt bad as she didn't utter a single word about him to me.

My suspicion started on a day when Shreya gave a random 10 digit mobile number to me and asked me to enquire about it in a worried tone,In the very next minute she sturttered and confessed that its her friend who played a silly prank.Though I pretended that I believed her words fully for a second yet a part of my heart warned me about her safety.

I kept few detectives and tried my best to protect her.I still feel guilty for hiding the thing from dad.Dad didn't say a single word against me yet my heart felt like stabbed by his silence.

I am sitting on the bench and waiting for Shreya to turn up.I just made a call from my private number and told my baby sister that Arjun was attacked brutally by his rivals and he is thriving for his life in hospital counting his breath.

Shreya came there panting and puffing,her eyes are red,teary.She gulped for a second and walked towards the receptionist after peeping around the surroundings.I felt bad to see her in such a situation.

"Arjun Prasad,Please do check and tell me the room number quickly!"She is wiping like a child.It's hard for me to see her crying like that.I clenched my fist and Swathi just patted my shoulder to stay calm.I shut my eyes and clasped my hand with swathi's hand.

Shreya is running towards the room least bothered about the surroundings. We too followed her with out a second thought and any word.

She bumped into the doctor at the entrance we talked with and looked at him rubbing her eyes.He threw an irritated glare and about to came out from the room.

She didn't pay any attention to his words or looks caught the handle of the door at once.

"Hello Madam!It's ICU"Doctor stopped her and she looked at him with pleading eyes.She didn't answer but caught the handl again trying to make a futile attempt to enter into the room.
"I already told you thats ICU and you can't enter as such"Doctor stopped her by stern voice.

She looked at him and burst out into tears.

"Please calm down!"Doctor looked at her with sympathy.

"Sir,How is he?"She asked him closing his eyes firmly.

"Who are you to him?"He asked her looking at her eagerly.

"I am,I am his friend....Even more"She fumbled for a second looking blankly at the wall.

"Okay?!"He nodded and looked at Arjun through the glass door.

"How is he doctor?"She almost screamed seems lost her patience completely.

"Critical,counting days"Doctor frowned shrugging his shoulders looking at her hopelessly.

"What happened Doctor?How has this happened Doctor?"She is crying all the time.

"Someone stabbed him brutally. Almost 10 stabs.Few of his vital organs got damaged.So we can't do anything"He said patting her shoulder trying to smile a bit.

We are observing her every action,Every movement hiding behind a wall.I can see Shreya is truly oblivious about her surrounding she was bothered least about her surroundings.I closed my eyes and sighed seeing her so vulnerable.

"She will be fine"Swathi whispered in my ear giving me a hope.She wiped those tears rolling over my cheeks unnoticingly.She clasped my hand and holding it firmly.I gave a wan smile and gulped.

"Can I see him?"Shreya almost whispered at doctor.

And Doctor gave a nod after a second a bit hesitatingly.

"Thank you soo much"She said holding his hands and ran inside the room.

We went to the half ajar door and saw my sister crying holding her hands.

Swathi is looking at me without any emotions.She asked me to stay calm for a while.

"I am sorry!Is it ever possible for you to forgive me?I was a fool Arjun,I don't know how and why I lost all my senses so lamely?I fell for all those false rumours and doubted you.I cursed my dumbwit several times.Everyone says trust the base for any relationship but I failed to trust you.It was too late to know the truth.I am the one who gave information to those henchman but I repented for my deed.I searched for you everywhere and couldn't find you.I never thought I have seen you like this lying on bed counting for your days"She wiped her eyes and liftef her head.

"Really?"Arjun spoke to her with teary startling eyes.

To be continued.....

Just 1/4 th of the chap

I can't keep quite so posting a small chap

I will post remaning parts of the chaps and post it together into a big chap once I finish writing it.So it will fine to have whole thing in a chap

Thanks for everything.

Pls vote comment. .