Chapter-62

Prateek's Pov

We didn't speak anything during our ride.We didn't even eat anything for dinner.Simply filled our stomach with milk or something snacks.I felt awkward to share the room with Swathi so suddenly,still I can't stay away from her for longtime.

I slept on the couch,though she looked a bit worried by my action yet she didn't ask me to come and sleep beside her.I don't know why she is behaving as such.I know I should've asked her opinion but It was Dad's decision not mine.

Anyway she will learn everything in few hours.We woke up in time and I packed our bags quickly. I made a call to our parents and my FIL,reached airport in time.She is so moody all the time,she looks so grumpy and her words so harsh.I felt like scolding her for the very first time after marriage.I calmed my wavering mind and kept silent for most of the time.We reached Pooja aunt's house finally.Pooja aunty my dad's elder sister.We met Mr.Chaitanya Gupta Indian based Singapore Business man,her husband,my uncle and their children Deepika Gupta and Prajwal Gupta.They are very affectionate with us.We almost felt like at home.Their children are very friendly and very nice.

They booked a suite for us in their hotel for one month and it's truly an amazing suite.I was spellbound by its beauty.Swathi too looked a bit happy and I felt relieved to see a smile on her face.We all had lunch at hotel and then they left us alone in the suite.

We didn't speak to each other but we just exchanged few glances.I went to her and sat beside her.She smiled nervously.I took her palm into my hand and kissed her knuckles.

"Are you angry with me?"I spoke as softly as I can.

"Ahhh...."She sighed and gave a grin.

"I will let you know everything,wait a second"I brought my laptop from my bag and opened it.

"Look at this"I opened a picture and showed it to Swathi.

She looked at this picture and frowned at me.It was a family picture where a girl is holding her parents happily with a smile on her face.

"Let me show you another picture"I showed her another picture.Where a boy,a teenager with his father or with some elderly person.

"What is there in these pictures?"Swathi looked at me with a frown on her lips shrugging her shoulders a bit.

"Okay,Now look at these certificates"I showed her two certificates.

"Birth certificate"She looked at me with bug eyes and I asked her to read.

"Birth certificate of Mr.Ashok ...."She stopped and looked at me with a pale face.

"Have a look at this.You will know what do I mean."I showed her another certificate.

"Avni's birth certificate"She whispered yelled.

"See the father's name and sur name"I insisted her.

She looked at those certificates once again and looked at me with a baffled face.

"Fathers name and surname aren't same"She spoke barely digesting the fact.

"Means Ashok is not her brother,means stepbrother?"She questioned me squeezing my shoulder.

"No!?"I nodded.

"Means?!"She looked away and shook her head hugging me from side.

"Yes!Ashok is noway related to Avni and Avni's father is not his biological father."I nodded.

"I now can say that his biological father,his family is related to Singapore.Hence you came here to know about his little secrets."She looked at me for my answer.

"Yes His family is Singapore based and father is from Singapore basically."I opened the secret finally and Swathi looked at me disbelievingly.

"But how did you get these certificates,pictures?"She asked me quickly with a curious face.She looked so cute for sure and pinched her cheek placing my head on her lap.

"Please tell me,How did you find this?"She cupped my face and placed a peck on my lips.I turned away remembering her words.I am really hurt by her words and I won't give up this easily.She seems affended by my action still I didn't regret for my deed.

I smiled at her and sat beside her and took my laptop into my lap again.She too looked at me with the same smirk playing on my face.I thought she will cry or ask me an explanation for my deed but she is simply smirking at me.

Sometimes her actions surprises me a lot.I won't fell for you charms Mrs.Swathi Prateek Mishra I smiled back at her very normally.She looked at laptop asking me my answer to her question.

"The time I saved Avni,I found a bag in that building.It was an old building and at the stage of demolition.I found few papers in that bag and I read them they state that it was an old building in the name of Avni's father and it will transferred to his only daughter Avni after his death.He clearly declared that Avni is his only heir for his companies in those documents.I later found this birth certificate of Avni in it.I felt something fishy and went to concerned government office and found Ashok's certificates.I bribed few and threatened few to find them.It was a shock to me at first,Later I approached a detective and the only clue he found about his father is he is from Singapore.I told everything to dad and he arranged everything."I leaned back and slumped on bed.

"But why did you sell all your properties and transferred them to Sameer's name?"She looked at me crouching her eyebrows.

"Simple,Just to confuse everyone."I laughed.

"What about Avni's father?"She asked me clasping her hands.

"I think he is alive"I mumbled.

"Oh my god!"She looked at me with a pale face.I don't know how to respond

What do you think .?

How is the chap?

Just one more chap everything will be revealed.

I want to add a chap about Prateek and Swathi...their consummation....I don't want to miss the flow hence m first bonus chap will be their....he he...

Next chapter will reveal you everything...

And final chap ......Epilogue.....

Let me know whether I should include their consummation here in the book or go for a bonus chap....based on your opinion I will plan the next chap

Don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks a lot. ..