Chapter.8

Thankyou so much Sandy for such a beautiful coverpage

sandyblush

Prateek's Pov

"Favour?!What is it?"I asked Kritik very hesitantly.Hope he won't throw me in a difficult situation again.

"Ahh!Do you remember Avni?"He asked me quickly.Then who is this Avni?Where does she come from all of a sudden.I can't understand this guy.I smiled forcefully and answered him."Nope."

"Are yar She is the one who used to hangout with Swathi all the time.Swathi's childhood friend whom I used to follow everywhere,on every social networking site.Don't you remember her?"He is chuckling all the time.

"Avni"I narrowed my brows and trying hard to refresh my memory."Avni,Avni,Sorry yar I forgot her completely"I am truly clueless about her.

"Wait I will send you her photo in whatsapp"He cut the call and sent a pic of a girl to my whatsapp.

"Avni"I got shocked to see Avni after a long time.She was my childhood friend we lost contact some ages ago.How Avni is connected to Kritik?!I am flabbergasted.

"I love Avni soo much"He confessed.His voice is so shaky and he sounds so sincere.

"What?!"I screamed.I became dumb, speechless for a second.What is he saying?!A smile creeped on my lips soon and I am feeling extremely happy,My surroundings became so lively and I thanked Dad!He was so right.

"But why are you after Swathi?You told me that you like her a lot,praised her beauty and called her an angel?She is very innocent and naive.You can't hurt her heart as such!"I warned him.

"Yes,I was prising her because she is praiseworthy.I called her an angel because she is an angel.Have you observed did I ever flirt with her?"He questioned me straightly.

"No!"I said after a second.

"I just did everything to make Avni jealous as she is the best friend of Swathi,I am sure swathi can't hide anything from Avni,So you know what I am doing right"He took a deep breathe.

"Now what do you want me to do?"I asked him trying to calm my pondering brain.

"Just tell the truth to Swathi yar,I want her help,I am in desperate need of her support in this mission:Making Avni Jealous"He said quickly.

"Okay"I sighed suppressing my smile.

"Just convince her,Please"He begged me.

"Okay,I will try"I cut the call and laughed heartily.

I woke up with  smile on my face.I thanked god for the thousandth time in the morning.What I learnt from Kritik is not less than a boon.His words were like nector.If his mission is Making Avni Jealous,My mission would be Making Swathi Fall for me......
I marched toward washroom with half opened eyes.I got ready in few minutes and ambled to my office.

"Good morning"I greeted Swathi with a smile.

"Good morning"She greeted me back grinning a bit.

"I am extremely sorry about yesterday,I didn't mean that way.I was truly having headache.You misunderstood me completely"I tried my best to convince her.

"I am Sorry Arjun "She mumbled."Aaah"Whats wrong with this girl.I am apologising her I didn't want an apology from her.Can't she understand it?!oh my god!I sighed.

"See Swathi,I am apologising you and I am sorry for everything,You misunderstood me very badly.I didn't mean those words That's what I  want to tell you"I gathered all my patience and said every word very calmly.

"I am sorry,I am sorry because I misunderstood you."She kept an innocent pouty face.

"You are impossible Swathi"I laughed and she smiled back.

"I need a favour dear,Will you do it for me?Please"I whispered in her ear blowing some air on her face making her hair float.

"What do you want me to do?"She unintentionally nudged me with her elbow quivering her whole body like a Pigeon.

"Will you come to Ocean Park with me today?In the evening?"I asked her looking straight into her eyes.

"Ahhhh!"She is literally trembling and I felt sad for her.Why does my presence effect her as such?Am I a monster?I felt really irked.

"I will come with you"She took a second and said nodding her head.I smiled at her actions.She behaves like a child sometimes.

"Okay!I will be waiting for you in Ocean Park,In the evening.Don't forget."I winked at her,She grinned back a bit shyly.

Sameer Mishra's Pov
(S/o of Mr.Rohith Mishra)

"How are you Grand Pa?I asked him on phone.

"We are fine Sameer beta"He is still brooding.I can't see him as such.

"I will keep up my promise Dadu"I cut the call with teary eyes.

I felt truly sad to see Grandpa in such a condition.His health is deteriorating day by day.Don't know why Dad is that much stringent?.Why can't he inform Sourya Uncle about Dadaji once?

Dada ji and Dadi are craving to see Sourya uncle and Ananya aunty.Just they adopted a child against Dad's wish,He can't do as such.I am trying hard to contact them but I couldn't.

I waiting in a restaurant for a guy called Arjun.He is our employee.He told me that he knows about Rohith uncle and his family.I am excited to meet him.

"Hello"Its Aditi.

"Di"Its my Di...Aditi Mishra.

"Have you met him?"She asked me curiously

"Not yet Di"I answered her.

"Oh!"She didn't speak anything.

"Don't worry Di.I will take care of everything.I promise you I will sort of this issue for sure.I will try my best to bring our family together.Though we were born to our parents,Our grandparents brought us up after our parents got divorced.I can't imagine our life without out them.They became parents for their son's children at this age.They gave us everything.It's out turn to return our love"I said with all my heart.

"I know you will"She has great confidence in me.

"Take care"I smiled at her.

"You too!"She cut the call...

Prateek's realisation:I love Swathi