Chapter-50(b)

Prateek's Pov

"Lehenga or Saree?"We both looked at each other with baffled faces.

"What ever it may be?"Swathi smiled which melted my heart.

That's the beauty of our relationship,her single smile will melt my heart away just like that.
She was so tense just few minutes ago but now at this moment look at her,She is just smiling,just blowing away my mind with her smiles so crazily.Though I know  she is hiding things from me surprisingly I didn't get angry at her instead I am very worried for her.

She smiled and bite her lips and I got the answer.She is going to try both the things.I smiled and nodded at her.Wow!What a feast to my eyes.I am smiling nervously and sighed for a second.

"Shall I?"She stood in front of me holding few sarees and designer lehenga's chuckling,blushing like a teenager.My eyes are blessed to see her merriment and I couldn't stop smiling back at her,her excitement.

"Go!"I smirked at her and she just went into the trail room and I am tapping my leg impatiently.

She came out  wearing a beautiful saree green colour designer saree with an everlasting smile on her face.I couldn't take my eyes off her,green colour suits her the best.

"How is it?"She asked me and her voice is so shaky,Omg!She is blushing lowering her head a bit and pursing her lips.How cute?!

"You are blushing,Omg!"I laughed aloud and caught her wrist.

"Its mall!"She muttered under her breathe landing her gaze on floor.

"Shit"I nodded and looked away in disappointment.

"I won't let you do anything even if it's our home"She teased me,Did she?!Omg!

"Really?"I smirked raising my brow ,looking into her eyes.

"Ahh..."She closed her eyes and just turned her head to avoid my intense gaze.I laughed at her expression and noticed that we are dragging everyone's attention without a proper reason.

"Hu hu"I faked a cough and peeped through the surrounding twirling to other side.

"What?"She opened her eyes and got my point,"Oh my"She screamed and just lowered her head in shy.

"Go and try another one"I moved a step back and placed another saree into her hands.

"Okay!"She chuckled and almost ran to the room.

"How about this?"She came back and stood infornt of me wearing an other saree.

"It's Pink!"I smiled at her,she looked like a doll,Its difficult for me to judge.Which colour suits her more?Pink?or Green?

"You look gorgeous in those sarees"I lost in my own thoughts and confessed my feeling to her soon she came back to me.

"Really?"I heard a chuckle and just wanted to kiss her,Damn!She looks soo cute!

"Yes"I nodded and kept a sad face trying to stay calm if not I am gonna do something so crazy which will disappoint her for sure.

"What about them?"She pointed at those lehengas she chose earlier.What does she want?Does she wants to kill me now?You are just giving me a heart attack dear?Can't you get it Swathi?I sighed out of frustration impatiently.

"What?"She looked at me with a worried face which clenched my heart.

"Okay"I just want to say a "no"but I can't.I don't know why?I shook my head twice and smiled nervously.

"This one"She took a yellow lehenga into her hands like a child and rushed to the room hastily.

"How is it?"She walked elegantly like a queen holding the lehenga in her hands with her charming smile.I gulped for a second and struggled to keep my mouth shut.Its wide agape.I lowered my head a bit and nodded looking away "Very nice"