Chapter-7

Prateek's Pov

"So now tell me what made you call me in this odd hour,12'o'clock in the night."He is still worried.I can sense it in his voice.

"Ahhh!huuufff"I took a deep breathe and searching for words to start my sentence.

"Is everything okay there?Have you met any one of our family members?Did they say anything?"He is truly unstoppable,I can't stop grinning,Such a sweet Dad!.

"Nope,Not yet,What do you think is it ever possible for me to hide things from you If I have did any of those adventures"I lied.

"Oh!""He took a second and continued.

"Then I think its about....."He didn't complete the sentence,he is silent so suddenly.

"A girl!"I completed the sentence.I don't know how I plucked up my courage to said that word.I said it finally.

"What?!A girl!"Dad screamed on the side.

"Yes!Its about a girl and I need your advise dad"I asked him very sincerely without giving him any access to stop my flow.

"Okay!"He said after taking a gasp,a second to digest what just I told him.

"I am falling for a girl unintentionally"I muttered.

"Really?"He got intrigued by my words."Love happens so suddenly that too unintentionally in a very fraction of second.You don't find any logic behind it."He continued.

"Ha ha"I laughed at his words yet I felt they are so true."Love has no logic its just a magic"Wow I chuckled at my stupid cheesy line.

"Yes dear,I am saying the truth"He is so scrupulous in giving me the righteous answer.

"Yes!Dad but I think Kritik also loves her"I said in a disappointed tone.

"Are you sure?Dont assume yourself!Just ask him,Be clear befor you take a step."He asked and a moment of silence between us.

"I don't know"I heaved a sigh.

"Talk to him first then."He said calmly.

"Are you sure!?Dad!?"I asked him again.

"Yes!Talk to him first then you will decide yourself what to do?Ask him whether he is serious about her?What is her opinion?"He said a bit seriously

"Thank you Dad!"I cut the call and tried my best to sleep.

"Don't worry,Everything will be fine"He sent a smilie with my message.Dad you are crazy.I laughed at the thought.How can he send such smilies at this age?That too to me?!Crazy.I ruffled my hair and stirring on my bed to sleep for a while.

My phone started ringing soon I closed my eyes and I am surprised to see Kritik's number.Why this Idiot is calling me now?Didn't he embarrassed me enough at lunch?Isn't he satisfied enough?

"Hello!"I answered and didn't he notice my outburst of indignantion in my tone.

"Are you okay?I am worried about you?"He is so sincere and I scowled at myself for thinking so low,How could I stoop to such a level that I started thinking bad about my best friend.Oh god!I felt so different.

"I am perfectly alright buddy?That's what your style right?!"I laughed.

"Thank god!Our good old Prateek is back!My buddy is back!"He laughed.

"So what?What made you call me at this time?Tell me!"I asked quickly.

"Will you do me a favour?Please,you are the only one who can do this."He asked very slowly,very hesitantly.