Chapter-33

Prateek's Pov

Her words stopped me.I twirled and almost bumped into her.Oh god!I staggered away from her as I know It would be hard to control my hormones which spun through my body. She caught my hand in the very next second which send a jolt in my spine.

I bite my lower lip and looked away to stay focused,I am loosing my control!Jeez!Weird.

"Prateek"She cooed my name very softly which provoked me to move further.Her voice is so husky,damn!

I snatched her waist pulled her towards me with my right hand

I snatched her waist pulled her towards me with my right hand.She collided my Rocky chest,and placed her arms on well toned ab muscles.

"I love you Swathi"I claimed her lips with love and lust,I kissed her very passionately,deeply and a bit posessively.

I am fighting for more access though she opened her lower lip fully and is giving me full space to access yet It's became hard for me to quench my thirst.

I couldn't stop myself even after a minute,my lips are unwilling to leave her,they are fighting for dominance in a one sided battle.

"Leave me,Please"She mumbled against my lips with much difficulty,she even pummeled my chest for a second asking me to leave her.I left her atlast and looked at her lips,they are really really pink im colour,sweet and delicious.

"I am sorry"I mumbled and looked away lowering my head rubbing my temple.

"I am all your's"She lowered her head and said blushing,wiping those sweat drops on her forehead.I know she is not ready yet she is doing it for me.I smiled at the thought.

Ah!We couldn't see into each other's eyes for a second

Ah!We couldn't see into each other's eyes for a second.Later I mustered all my courage and lifted up my head.

She is quivering in shock,I can hear her heart beat,It is beating hastily.Her mouth is agape in shock,amusement.What did she say?!This is the best thing a woman can say to a man.This is the beautiful day in my life.

"What did you say?"I asked her again in disbelief.Did I hear what she say?!!

I placed my lips in the crook of her neck and mumbled against tickling it.