Chapter-60

Prateek's Pov

I looked at everyone and went straight to Sameer and handed a file and smiled at him.Everyone got assembled in hall except Mom and Dad.Dad took mom out as we don't want to make her worried.

I went and sat beside my Sweetheart Swathi and smiled at anyone.

"What is all this?"Sameer asked me, Krithik and Avni are looking at me curiously.

Arjun and Shreya are also with us but I can see they are really feeling awkward to look at eachother.Arjun was tapping his leg recklessly while Shreya is twirling her dupatta nervously.I know they need some time to patch up and move on.I sighed and looked back at Sameer.

"What is this?"Sameer looked at me with a baffled face.

"Ahh....I want a break.We almost covered all the loses so its time for you to take the responsibility, I want you to be C.E.O of this company for a while,for a month atleast."I glanced at him with stern eyes.

"But why?!"He looked at those papers and asked rubbing his temple.

"Because its part of our plan.I need a break and I want to go away from everyone of us for a while"I sighed.

"What are you talking Prateek?"Krithik asked me in a worried tone.

"Guys!Chill I am not absconding.I need a break please"I smiled at them.

"And you Arjun,I talked with Pradyumna and found that hechman you stabbed is still alive and roaming on roads.You stabbed him but somehow he survived and one more thing there is no FIR booked in your name.So you are not a culprit.It was a drama by Mr.Ashok out of pure spite."I smiled and he looked at me jaw slacked.

"Yes,"I nodded.

"What to do now?"He murmured.

"I talked with Krithik and Pramod uncle they will give you a job.Its not because I pity you or something out of sympathy.Its because you are capable of doing that job.They own a software company and need a guy who can detect mallware."I sighed and looked at Krithik.

"Yes,Arjun we need a trustworty person and you can come to our office tomorrow.This is my card.I will explain you everything there"Krithik took a card from his backpocket and gave it Arjun.Arjun just smiled and took it without a word.He nodded at me and I understood what he means.Sometimes silence speaks a lot than words.I looked at Shreya and winked she smiled affectionately.I know she won't do something stupid any more,afterall she is my sister.

"But I don't know why I feel there is something,You are hiding something from us"Sameer looked at me with a sullen expression.

"Yes buddy!I know you from two decades.It's not an easy thing for you to bluff me.What's the problem?Say me buddy,look at your eyes they are hiding something"Krithik asked and looking at me for an answer desperately.

"Guys Chill!I told you that I am not absconding.I need a break.For god sake I am newly married and I want to spend sometime with my wife"I smiled awkwardly at my lie and I can see everyone is looking at me with sullen and sulky faces.I know I am bad at lying but not this much.

Swathi spilt the juice she taking and looked at me crouching her eyebrows.

"Guys!Its embarrassing"I muttered and saw everyone sighing and giving weird expressions.

"Sorry yar!We won't accept this"Krithik almost stood up and walk away.

"Why are you making this difficult for me?I need a break and I promise you all that I will be back soon"I felt irritated by his words.

"Let us stop this here.You are impossible"Swathi muttered under her breath.

"Its final guys.We are leaving,We are leaving to Singapore tomorrow for early morning flight.Here are the tickets and I talked with Dad too.He didn't say anything.I have decided.Please understand me"I sighed and showed them tickets.

"What can we say if you have made your preparations already?Who are we to stop.You are newly married and you need time right?"Krithik for the first time in his  life talked to me a bit curtly with full of sarcasm.

"How insane?"I raised my voice.

"We will be truly happy if it was something different.You changed those properties to Sameer's name and withdrew all your shares in our company,Sorry my company lastnight without informing me or uttering a single word to me.You booked flight tickets secretly and sold all those things on your name over night.Don't you think it is something fishy?or should I assume that you sold everything as you can't afford a Singapore trip."Krithik almost yelled at me and kicked the chair recklessly.

"So someone spilled the beans"I smiled at him.

"I don't want to miss my friend"He hugged me.

"Yes Bro!You can't do this"Sameer looked so worried.

"Bhaiyya!"Shreya hugged me tightly.I just caressed her hair and smiled widely.

"I can't say anything but this is important for me.I can assure that I will be back.I promise you I will be back"I turned to Swathi who became a silent spectator all of a sudden.

"Still....."Prateek slumped his shoulders.

"Believe me I will be back"I smiled and everyone left leaving us all alone.Swathi didn't speak anything went to our room leaving me all alone.I need to do this for us,our safety. ......

Whats going on guys any clue

Three more chaps

Next chap Swathi meets her father

Next Prateek and Swathi will leave to singapore

And much and awaited final chap

Followed by Epilogue

Hope you are happy with the story.

Thank you

Take care